jrmrangers

What to do with our last day on earth?

So , according to some people on the news this morning the world is going to come to an end tomorrow and I was just wondering how everyone plans on filling their final day. I'm going to work but might treat myself to a nice lunch just in case.:)
Wait , I pull what first?

Well... with the world ending and everything... Just going to put this out there... Sharing is caring... :)

In reality, nothing special - though if it were really the end of the world tomorrow, I'd be in jail by this evening.

I don't think it's quite as simple as that. The righteous (including the dead ones) are going to be whisked up to heaven tomorrow, but for the rest of us it'll only be the beginning of the end. There's a long period of tribulation to go through.

I'd still recommend a nice pre-Rapture lunch tomorrow, though. Who knows what the Tribulation lunches are going go to be like?

Im going to work in the morning. Im a welder, its hot, theres lots of sparks and fire... kinda like hell so yeah...
then Im off to do a couple of jumps, get drunk and lose my pants. probly do the same on sunday too :P

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I don't think it's quite as simple as that. The righteous (including the dead ones) are going to be whisked up to heaven tomorrow, but for the rest of us it'll only be the beginning of the end. There's a long period of tribulation to go through.

I'd still recommend a nice pre-Rapture lunch tomorrow, though. Who knows what the Tribulation lunches are going go to be like?

If'n all the pious prick are going to fuck off to heaven tomorrow - who the fuck are the rest of us going to have to take the piss out of in future?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Well... with the world ending and everything... Just going to put this out there... Sharing is caring... :)

In reality, nothing special - though if it were really the end of the world tomorrow, I'd be in jail by this evening.

Would you also resign your position with the IMF?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If'n all the pious prick are going to fuck off to heaven tomorrow - who the fuck are the rest of us going to have to take the piss out of in future?
Same as always Tone..THE YANKS:D:D:DB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Same as always Tone..THE YANKS:D:D:DB|

Good point, well made [phew, what a relief]

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

So , according to some people on the news this morning the world is going to come to an end tomorrow and I was just wondering how everyone plans on filling their final day. I'm going to work but might treat myself to a nice lunch just in case.:)

I think some retail therapy is in order:ph34r:

If there are any christians on the board that are planning on being taken to heaven, can I have one of your rigs? Sure, I'll be out looting REI and catholic churches like a madman, but neither of those places sell skydiving gear. You won't need it anymore where you're going, and I'm not going anywhere, so.....

I don't think it's quite as simple as that. The righteous (including the dead ones) are going to be whisked up to heaven tomorrow, but for the rest of us it'll only be the beginning of the end.

But according to the Jehovah's Witnesses only 144K will be whisked up into the sky. Fuck all - who's going to notice that? :S

I'm going to suffer today, though. My daughter is having a sleep-over so we'll be over-run with 14 year old girls. [:/]

ETA: Speedracer: :D
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

Going to a pub now, meet some old colleagues of mine and have one or two beers. Bitch about the rapture the happening of which will prevent me from skydiving tomorrow. Will get back late but hopefully not too late to have some last fun with my wife (booze level permitting). B|:P:)

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

I switching to Buddhism so I can reincarnated and fuck this end of the world shit....

Be careful with that. If your karma is bad, you might be reborn as a hungry ghost.... or as a little dog whose owner makes him wear sweaters and hats.

Well I hope all of this rapture stuff takes place after the Preakness Stakes. I have a big pick four bet on.
Couldn't this happen after the NHL playoffs, so disrupting. I suppose the Sharks are hoping 2 of the 144,000 are the Sedin sisters.