Nataly

Gimme a tip, dammit!

**rant over**

You didn't tip? They make $2 an hour and you can't toss them at least 15%?

Was she mean to you?

She didn't cook the food, Why are you taking it out on her, the cook is getting paid 5x what she is paid, he screwed up, but he doesn't lose a thing when you don't tip.

I think I can't call you what I want to because of the personal attack rule.>:(

Then you have the nerve to bitch about it on the internet!

I always tip at least 20% unless the service insults me.

Top be fair the server should not have called you out on it and waited till you left then proceed to talk mad shit and make fun of you.

*Rant over

They do NOT make $2 an hour. And they don't deserve to be rewarded for:
1- Doing the bare minimum their job requires
2- Doing less than the bare minimum their job requires (which was the case here)

And insulting me about it in front of everyone was poor form as well.

I am not responsible for a manager underpaying their staff. I am not responsible for the waiter's career choice if (s)he feels (s)he is underpaid. I am also not responsible for rewarding poor service.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

**rant over**

Was she mean to you?

She didn't cook the food, Why are you taking it out on her, the cook is getting paid 5x what she is paid, he screwed up, but he doesn't lose a thing when you don't tip.

Top be fair the server should not have called you out on it and waited till you left then proceed to talk mad shit and make fun of you.

*Rant over

2- Doing less than the bare minimum their job requires (which was the case here)

I am not responsible for a manager underpaying their staff. I am not responsible for the waiter's career choice if (s)he feels (s)he is underpaid. I am also not responsible for rewarding poor service.

Oh, you're in Canada? Good. You two are perfect for each other.

Not sure what kind of clever insult you think you have just thrown at me...

Pretty sure you have not a clue about me, though!! :D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

As I said... Philistines... :P

lol Chips and gravy:D:D:D in a restaurant:ph34r::D:D:D:D
That's not a restaurant meal that's a McDonalds meal and ya dont tip at McDs'

And tim tams are nothing but mass produced pseudo chocolate cookies.:P
true but they are not trying to be anything else, except yummy chocolate goodnessB|B|
Does Karen want some when i come over?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

**rant over**

Was she mean to you?

*Rant over

DUDE you just made a COMPLETE COCK of yoursaelf and now you try to blame Nataly for it.
Fuck dude, I rag on her at every opportunity, but you missed the mark by a mile:D:D:D:D:D

And then tried to insult her some more:D:D

FAIL of the month:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Fuck dude, I rag on her at every opportunity, but you missed the mark by a mile:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah, man... You could learn a lot from Squeak in terms of "Insulting People 101" :D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Yeah, man... You could learn a lot from Squeak in terms of "Insulting People 101" :D:D

Squeak is an amateur. He couldn't insult Michael Jackson in a kindergarden classroom. :D

"101" usually being the introductory-level course... :ph34r::P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Squeak is an amateur. He couldn't insult Michael Jackson in a kindergarden classroom. :D

"101" usually being the introductory-level course... :ph34r::P

I don't think he could even handle an 099 course. :D

I am not responsible for a manager underpaying their staff.

Then why support the cheap bastard?

I am not responsible for the waiter's career choice if (s)he feels (s)he is underpaid. I am also not responsible for rewarding poor service.

Then go eat at McDonalds.

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Having lots of siblings that worked in food service, I know how important the tips are to a days wages. They also worked their butt off to give good service and make better tips. I always tend to tip on the high side. A buck or two per table will make an average night into a good night, tip wise.

That being said, bad sevice also gets my attention. Had dinner with a friend at a family restaurant, nothing fancy. The service was slow. The other diners around us were obviousely waiting to be served. It took forever for our server to bring water, menus, finally take our order, and if it wasn't for the hostess finally coming over, our order finally came out barely warm and instead of completely cold. To top it off. The bill came out with the wrong anount for what we ordered. It looked like it was chicken scratching. It should have been about $8 more than the written total. We ended up paying the amount on the bill, and letting the hostess know the table service sucked, but tipped her the amount on what the bill should have been because she took the effort to make sure we were getting some service. Poor service got no tip, unexpected service got rewarded.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I am not responsible for a manager underpaying their staff.

Then why support the cheap bastard?

I am not responsible for the waiter's career choice if (s)he feels (s)he is underpaid. I am also not responsible for rewarding poor service.

Then go eat at McDonalds.

If I wanted McD's-quality-food, I'd have gone to McD's. I didn't, so I expected a little bit of service. It's completely besides the point, but I used to be a very generous tipper... Lately, however, I have come to re-evaluate this whole tipping thing... I have come to the conclusion that I work hard for my money - if you want a piece of it, you should earn it just like I did. I'm not asking my waitor to be a performing monkey, but I'm CERTAINLY not going to pay extra for bad service.

I've worked at McDonald's for minimum wage. It sucked. I've worked like a hamster on a wheel in big companies with promises of bonuses which never materialised due to overall poor company performance - that sucked. It's life. Ya don't spit in someone's face and ask them to say thank you.
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

a disgusting poutine

Maybe my French is rusty, but what was wrong with her?

Sigh...

I'm surrounded by a bunch of philistines...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine

I spent a lot of time tripping around Europe in the 1970's and found that French Fries could be much more than that... Like being able to buy Pomme Frites mit mayo from street cart vendors after a night of indulgence in thick German beers. And then you French... take a perfectly good french fries and turn it into sumpin that looked like toilet residue after me night of beer and pomme frits mit mayo ;)

Some interesting reading on the subject: http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2033/whats-the-origin-of-french-fries

On the subject of tipping.... I am not afraid to demand average service while in a restaurant before we get to the tipping part. When I'm out with clients at a high-end restaurant, if your service is not on par with that of Shula's steakhouse's regarding timing, tempo and attention where a mere look brings three wait staff begging to provide service, I will ask to speak to the manager to get it rectified. If it is rectified, then no harm no foul. If it is not and I think its good wait staff working for bad "back of the house," then I'll tip proper. You can tell if its the staff or the back of the house... the look of sorrow in their eyes, the extra water they bring to apologize for the wait, then you know what to do... but, if the wait staff acts like they don't care either,.. well, then we've got us a bigger problem; but I still have your tip when I leave.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

**rant over**

Was she mean to you?

*Rant over

DUDE you just made a COMPLETE COCK of yoursaelf and now you try to blame Nataly for it.

Once you pull your nose out of her ass, you might see that she just screwed over a poor waitress who did nothing to deserve it.

I just committed a big social no-no...

If the waitress did her job, there's no reason to punish -her-. Punish the restaurant for the the shitty seat and the shitty food by never going back, but realize those things aren't in the control of the wait staff.

If the waiter got your order wrong and spilled shit on you, sure, be upset with them, but you HAVE to realize what is and isn't in the waiter's control. Seating assignments and food aren't.

I judge people by how they treat the wait staff. I assume if they'll screw over the waiters for things not in their control, they'll fuck me over for no damn good reason too.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Once you pull your nose out of her ass, you might see that she just screwed over a poor waitress who did nothing to deserve it.

Another fail on your part dude.
Nat will be the 1st to tell you I think she's pretty much a Twat.
You on the other hand fucked up, and now you're trying to deflect, from your fucked-upedness (yes it's a word, i just made it up)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?