dream2fly

legit 10/10's at the dz

So I'm pretty new to the sport. I have about 20 jumps now and every time I'm out at the dz there are at least three 10/10s working and another 2 or 3 there doing tandems. is this normal? i'm thinking i gotta get on dat der cell tech and bulk up before i go back out. oh yeah and most of the guys at the dz are like 3-5s, srs... so this helps my odds. one heavenly blessed beauty was so breathtaking i would dive head first into a pool of aids infested needles then cover myself in salt if i just had a 1 in 10 chance to smell the butt of the jumpsuit she last farted in.

So I'm pretty new to the sport. I have about 20 jumps now and every time I'm out at the dz there are at least three 10/10s working and another 2 or 3 there doing tandems. is this normal? i'm thinking i gotta get on dat der cell tech and bulk up before i go back out. oh yeah and most of the guys at the dz are like 3-5s, srs... so this helps my odds. one heavenly blessed beauty was so breathtaking i would dive head first into a pool of aids infested needles then cover myself in salt if i just had a 1 in 10 chance to smell the butt of the jumpsuit she last farted in.

Well, this post isn't the best start of getting anywhere with any of those beauties. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

can you translate this into something understandable for us foreigners ?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

can you translate this into something understandable for us
foreigners ?

he's trying to say that there are some extremely attractive woman working at his dz. dont know what he means with the cell tech shit tough..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

foreigners ?

he's trying to say that there are some extremely attractive woman working at his dz. dont know what he means with the cell tech shit tough..

it's a bodybuilding supplement name brand..
he wants to bulk up a bit so that he can take the relationship to the next level. maybe he will get to smell that jumpsuit after all!

foreigners ?

it's a bodybuilding supplement name brand..
he wants to bulk up a bit so that he can take the relationship to the next level. maybe he will get to smell that jumpsuit after all!

:D:D:D

what if those extremely attractive are smart too and rather get with a nerd that is more likely to make big bucks than some bodybuilding no-brainer!? :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Here's my advice- if you speak anything like you type, try working on improving your intelligence and personality instead of your muscle mass.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Here's my advice- if you speak anything like you type, try working on improving your intelligence and personality instead of your muscle mass.

Intellect AND personality, Bugger, that's where I’m going wrong:S:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

word..........

speaking as a 2 -3 on the scale of the O P, i'd say that the O P is concentrating on the wrong things ,,, right now... get safely INTO the sport... behave yourself and show some respect to your intructors AND to any experienced jumpers you might encounter...

the DZ isn't supposed to be a meat market and Many Woman Skydivers who realize that,,,, would likely be put OFF by the concept...on which the O P seems to place such a high priority:|

just sayin'....

heavenly blessed beauty was so breathtaking i would dive head first into a pool of aids infested needles then cover myself in salt if i just had a 1 in 10 chance to smell the butt of the jumpsuit she last farted in.

:D:D:D
Now that's setting your sights high :ph34r:

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hell, I thought he *was* a furriner.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

... one heavenly blessed beauty was so breathtaking i would dive head first into a pool of aids infested needles then cover myself in salt if i just had a 1 in 10 chance to smell the butt of the jumpsuit she last farted in.

He's saying that he would suck her boyfriend's dick.