Michele

Condolences for a sister

We have lost a young jumper/student this weekend...full discussion on Incidents board.

BUCKEYE - Elizabeth Kuczynski, 27, of Phoenix, died
skydiving Saturday evening in Buckeye when she as unable to open her main and backup parachutes.

Eternal blue skies, Elizabeth. And sincere condolences to her family and friends, some of whom post and lurk here. You will all be in my prayers and thoughts. If you need a place to talk, this is a great one. We listen not just with our ears, but with our hearts.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Eternal blue skies, Elizabeth. And sincere condolences to her family and friends, some of whom post and lurk here. You will all be in my prayers and thoughts. If you need a place to talk, this is a great one. We listen not just with our ears, but with our hearts.

Amen. [:/]

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Elizabeth Patricia Kuczynski
June 20, 1975 - November 2, 2002

You continue to be a radiant point of love and light in the hearts and minds of all you touched. Thank you for loving me. You didn't have to go so soon.

Forever yours,
Sky

namaste, motherfucker.

ela.jpg

ela2.jpg

Sky -

Thank you for sharing her with us. I see her love and joy in her eyes, and I hear your love for her in your words. I am truly and deeply sorry. It is a hard loss, and we are here for you.

hugs and ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Those are beautiful pictures that shine from the inside. You guys must be hurting terribly.
I'm so sorry.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

People come into our lives and walk a mile ,and then beacuse of circumstance they stay only a while .They serve a need within the days that move so quickly by,and then are gone beyond our reach,we oftern wonder why.God only knows the reason that we meet and share a smile ,why people come into our lives and walk with us a mile!!!! I'm going to miss you Ela!!!!!!! Blue Skies,You will forever be in my Heart!!!!!!!

This is weird ... Elizabeth's death has effected me more than some of the other people who have recently died skydiving and I never even met her. I guess it's just because I saw a photo of her posted on the Incidents pages and she looked like a nice decent soul. Her death won't effect me in terms of stopping jumping. In fact I can't wait until my next jump. But it saddens me. [:/] It sure would be nice to know what happened (probably why I'm effected, not knowing what happened).

Blue Skies Elizabeth.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Ela's memorial service will be held
Thursday, November 7, 2002 at 2pm.
Paradise Chapel
3934 East Indian School Road.
Phx, 85018

All are welcome.

Anyone with a suitable location for a party afterwards, pm me.

Also,
Ela will make one last skydive with us on the last load saturday, somewhere.
namaste, motherfucker.