shah269

If that baby starts bawling, I'll put it in the overhead locker

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2071283/LIZ-JONES-MOANS-If-baby-starts-bawling-Ill-overhead-locker.html

The truth is, it’s single, child-free women who are discriminated against, not women who always get to board first and nab the seat with more leg room.

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I fucking hate when people rage out about kids on planes. Everybody was a child at one point. Get over it. Since when do people using public means of transportation have a right to ride/fly without babies?

Would they be causing such a big scene if a mentally challenged individual started throwing a fit?

Would they be causing such a big scene if a mentally challenged individual started throwing a fit?

How big is the dude?
Is he taking more than one seat at one time?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I think we've all gotten to used to deserving whatever we think we want.

Whether it's a quiet flight, the ability of our kids to look wherever they want without our needing to worry about it, or anything else.

Folks, we're crowded in airplanes. It sucks. Sometimes it sucks more, sometimes it sucks less. Get over it.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I agree. And it's only going to get worse as airlines try to stuff more people in the planes, and cut down the available flights in order to save money.

Driving is always an alternative. Or paying more and flying business or first class.

OR, becoming a pilot and getting your own plane!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

If people want to fly for cheap, they have to put up with crowding and less service.

First and business class are for people who want to pay more for more service.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You should go and get your pilot's license.

I've already got one FAA certificate, not sure the world is ready for me to have another!:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I fucking hate when people rage out about kids on planes. Everybody was a child at one point. Get over it. Since when do people using public means of transportation have a right to ride/fly without babies?

-----------------------------------------------------------
If there is a kid screaming in close proximity then I just received the go-ahead to deploy gas. Besides when you have the kid screaming it does a great job of masking the sounds of farts.

>The truth is, it’s single, child-free women who are discriminated against, not
>women who always get to board first and nab the seat with more leg room.

And those amputees! They get to board first and they don't even need as much legroom! It's the able-bodied who are discriminated against.

I think we've all gotten to used to deserving whatever we think we want.

Whether it's a quiet flight, the ability of our kids to look wherever they want without our needing to worry about it, or anything else.

Folks, we're crowded in airplanes. It sucks. Sometimes it sucks more, sometimes it sucks less. Get over it.

If people want to fly for cheap, they have to put up with crowding and less service.

First and business class are for people who want to pay more for more service.

I agree 100% with both of your posts, Wendy. :)
It's time to post THIS for the complainers. ;)

If it is an infant that just is crying because its ears hurt, that is one thing. Give the kid a benedryl and off it goes to sleep. But if it is some snot nosed little shit that is bored because the parents took away the video game because of bad behavior, and said little shit is kicking your seat, the parents need to get the friendly dope slap upside the head. My parents didn't allow us to misbehave in public. They expected us to be quiet and invisible. To this day, I fall asleep before wheels up on most commerials flights.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

If it is an infant that just is crying because its ears hurt, that is one thing. Give the kid a benedryl and off it goes to sleep. But if it is some snot nosed little shit that is bored because the parents took away the video game because of bad behavior, and said little shit is kicking your seat, the parents need to get the friendly dope slap upside the head. My parents didn't allow us to misbehave in public. They expected us to be quiet and invisible. To this day, I fall asleep before wheels up on most commerials flights.

exactly. crying babies are one thing. Unruly kids with dipshit non-controlling parents completely different.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You want cheap flights, deal with it. If you don't like it, rent a private jet. Kids don't understand how to behave, and parents spend years teaching them, just like they spent years teaching you to wipe your butt. Say thanks to your mom and dad - it was a shitty job.

You don't want kids, great! But don't go all Nazi on everyone and say they can't intrude on your tiny little airline seat space or audio ambiance.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD