Nataly

Signs a date went badly...

Come on guys stop making every thread about me....we have a chance to get a photo of Nat in a little black dress! And who doesn't want to see that!

ME:|

Hi Nataly:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Come on guys stop making every thread about me....we have a chance to get a photo of Nat in a little black dress! And who doesn't want to see that!

That's because you already have her photos from the "name that rack" thread downloaded to your ipod. :P:)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

That's because you already have her photos from the "name that rack" thread downloaded to your ipod. :P:)

No I dont, she's not my type, BUT I do have yours>:(:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

True story... Went on a date on Friday... After 2 hours of listening to the guy talk about how infatuated he is with himself, he turned his gaze away from his own reflection in the window, stared deeply into my chest and asked me sweetly: "remind me what your name is?"!! Hmmm... Charming... :S:D

Well, since the date sucked anyway, you could have had a wise ass comment.
You could have repsonded with "Tits Mcgee"
My photos

My Videos

True story - girl texts me on Sunday night, says she wants a late dinner at a restaurant across the street from my house. It's like 13 degrees, but she's wearing a short skirt, no panties, full makeup, basically fuck-me outfit. By the time she drove 30 minutes to get to my house, the restaurant closes (Sunday night), so she picks me up in her car, and I direct her to a different restaurant six blocks from my house - takes 2 minutes to get there.

We're looking for a parking spot, and I see she got a text message. She then tells me she needs to end our "date" because she just got a text from another guy that just flew in from London, and he wants to see her right then and there.

So, she drives me six blocks back to my house and drops me off. Keeps apologizing, and asking me if this is OK? I say no. She says she feels bad. I say she should. Then she asks if its OK again. I say, why do you keep asking me if it's OK, it's not OK, but you're not going to change your mind. Then she tells me she wants to hook me up with her girlfriend. I say, look, you gotta go meet your other boyfriend, so I'm outta here.

She didn't even have the decency to lie to me and say there was some emergency with her parents or kids or something. Just blatantly tells me that there's this other guy she wants to fuck, and so drops me off after driving me around the block for five minutes. Shortest date of my life.

True story.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Also true stories:

2. Friend set me up with her hubby's bro: Italian version of George Castanza who entertained me with how he picks on the mentally challenged guy at work, lives at home in his mom's basement (35y/o) and works part time at ups so he doesn't have to move out. Night could not end fast enough.

he sounds like a winner!:)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

True story - girl texts me on Sunday night, says she wants a late dinner at a restaurant across the street from my house. It's like 13 degrees, but she's wearing a short skirt, no panties, full makeup, basically fuck-me outfit. By the time she drove 30 minutes to get to my house, the restaurant closes (Sunday night), so she picks me up in her car, and I direct her to a different restaurant six blocks from my house - takes 2 minutes to get there.

We're looking for a parking spot, and I see she got a text message. She then tells me she needs to end our "date" because she just got a text from another guy that just flew in from London, and he wants to see her right then and there.

So, she drives me six blocks back to my house and drops me off. Keeps apologizing, and asking me if this is OK? I say no. She says she feels bad. I say she should. Then she asks if its OK again. I say, why do you keep asking me if it's OK, it's not OK, but you're not going to change your mind. Then she tells me she wants to hook me up with her girlfriend. I say, look, you gotta go meet your other boyfriend, so I'm outta here.

She didn't even have the decency to lie to me and say there was some emergency with her parents or kids or something. Just blatantly tells me that there's this other guy she wants to fuck, and so drops me off after driving me around the block for five minutes. Shortest date of my life.

True story.

She had probably posted on a forum about what to do with $1000: "2 guys at once!" ;)
Remster

OK Nat...where did you find this guy?

I signed up to meetic about 2 weeks ago (similar to match.com). In London, a lot of ppl spent a lot of time in the office and didn't meet loads of ppl that way so match.com was full of viable men and women. By viable, I mean they were honestly looking for more than just a hook-up. Not so on meetic... 95% seem to just want sex and most of the rest seem to want to pass the time through endless chatting on the internet...

There are "normal" people on there but the local variety of what passes for "normal" is not my cup of tea... Anyhoo, this guy wrote me a funny message (specific to what I wrote on my profile and not a generic copy-paste) and had a nice profile... We exchanged a few messages and I proposed we should just meet up for drinks since texting/chatting from my blackberry is just a massive pain...

Anyway I am glad we met in person because I saved a lot of time finding out immediately that there was no attraction.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

most of the rest seem to want to pass the time through endless chatting on the internet...

God tell me about it. That's why I gave up on online dating and went off and hit various meetings to meet the girl I'm with now.

I don't know about you but it appears to me that when you are in your 30's all the "nomral" people are either taken or dead. So what's left is just.....eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww.

But hey bad date is better than no date right?

As for the photo...that was my frist day in Nam...god what a fun place to be and to have fun. But after a 24 hour flight and 4 hours of sleep.....woooh! Needed a drink for lunch!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I don't know about you but it appears to me that when you are in your 30's all the "nomral" people are either taken or dead. So what's left is just.....eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww.

the irony is fucking hilarious :D:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

the irony is fucking hilarious :D:D:D:D

Don't you think I know this?
I'm a divorced guy who makes good money, is well educated, well dressed, well spoken, well traveled and is not allergic to any food or turned off by any food (lots of people out there are picky eaters and poor dressers and worst of all horrible conversationalists ...girls hate this). Furthermore other than hating my x wife and hoping she gets hit by a high speed train...I never had any kids with her and as such I have no baggage with respect to her.

However I have two major issues, thus disqualifying me from the "normal" branding.
1) I have two cats, many girls are either not big on pussy or are allergic. But my x wife and I saved them from a shelter and no way am I sending them back.

2) I don't wish to have kids, EVER which is a very serious issue with many women in their late 20's to mid 30's.

Girls can live with the idea that a guy as hot at me has two cats but the kids thing.......deal breaker.

But Nat, hey don't give up :-) your kind of cool and yeah so the guy was a fucktard. Don't give up! The new years is right around the corner and who knows....you may either find a date for that party or even better find a nice guy at the party you will be going to! Crossing my fingers for you girl! :-)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I'm a divorced guy who makes good money, is well educated, well dressed, well spoken...

A well-spoken person doesn't brag about what a great catch they are, over, and over, and over again.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm a divorced guy who makes good money, is well educated, well dressed, well spoken...

A well-spoken person doesn't brag about what a great catch they are, over, and over, and over again.

No but one trying to yank your chain does :P

You know what this thread reminds me of....the one about the skydiving girls dating WHUFOOS....

Nat are there any decnet guys at your home DZ you could maybe go out with?