Nataly

Signs a date went badly...

I'm a verb now? How the hell did that happen?

The Shah used in a sentence would go like this?

Dude #1 "So what do you think of that one at the end of the bar talking to her friends?"

Dude #2 "What Would The Shah Do?"

Dude #1 "Go for the skinny one with the long legs rocking the micro mini?"

Dude #2 "All praise be to the Shah

Uhhm, those are nouns.:P

"To Shah" would be to piss off a women in a record amount of time.

"Dude, I just walked up and started talking and she's like Shahin' out all in my face and all."

See?:)

So how many of you actually finish out the night versus just ending it when you see it sucks?

When he asked for my name, I promptly indicated to the waiter that we wanted the bill, I paid the entire amount and went home directly from the place... I gave him 2 hours... I think that was more than enough...
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Perhaps he successfully tried to ditch you? :P

he also successfully got free drinks, and got a nice view on her cleavage... :P

...and she got out of the house for a while.

It's a win-win!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Perhaps he successfully tried to ditch you? :P

Well, he certainly did a good job of it!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Uhhm, those are nouns.
"To Shah" would be to piss off a women in a record amount of time.

Or another use:

"It was fun reading about how Nataly was doing, but the thread was 'Shahed' early by Shah interrupting it and talking about himself on the second posting."
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

stared deeply into my chest and asked me sweetly: "remind me what your name is?"!! Hmmm... Charming... :S:D

Give the guy a break! You KNOW how it is with a mans blood level operating two heads.
*sheesh*

He's an idiot. Everybody knows you never call a woman by her name. You always call them "Darlin'" or "Honey" or something like that.

I frequently use sweetheart as a substitute.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Silly man whats the point in taking a attractive woman out to listen to yourself and look at your own reflection :S, was he into Guys.

I sometime think i grew up in a different generation from the self centered bunch i come across these days. WTF happened to wining and dining a lady, having a stimulating conversation. Better luck next time :)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Also true stories:

1. Mutual friend introduced us: He stole my credit card from my wallet and replaced it with a different stolen credit card. Hello felony charges...

2. Friend set me up with her hubby's bro: Italian version of George Castanza who entertained me with how he picks on the mentally challenged guy at work, lives at home in his mom's basement (35y/o) and works part time at ups so he doesn't have to move out. Night could not end fast enough.

Noice!
Remster

When he asked for my name, I promptly indicated to the waiter that we wanted the bill, I paid the entire amount and went home directly from the place... I gave him 2 hours... I think that was more than enough...

He didn't know your name? WTF! What kind of a guy does not take the time to know a woman's name when they are out on a date?

Wow where did you find this guy? Are good guys really that hard to find?

Sorry it went bad, maybe the next guy will be the right guy? You never know? Crossing my fingers for you. Everyone deserves to have a new year's date who is not only a good kisser but is also a good date.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

he turned his gaze away from his own reflection in the window, stared deeply into my chest and asked me sweetly: "remind me what your name is?"!!

"On my birth certificate it's Nathan, but after the operation It'll be 'Nataly'...(give him a sloppy wet kiss on lips)....wanna have a SWORDFIGHT?" >:(;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

he turned his gaze away from his own reflection in the window, stared deeply into my chest and asked me sweetly: "remind me what your name is?"!!

"On my birth certificate it's Nathan, but after the operation It'll be 'Nataly'...(give him a sloppy wet kiss on lips)....wanna have a SWORDFIGHT?" >:(;):ph34r:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D good one

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I'm a verb now? How the hell did that happen?

The Shah used in a sentence would go like this?

Dude #1 "So what do you think of that one at the end of the bar talking to her friends?"

Dude #2 "What Would The Shah Do?"

Dude #1 "Go for the skinny one with the long legs rocking the micro mini?"

Dude #2 "All praise be to the Shah"

Or
"Dude I so Shahed last night, i walked right past the homely chick and her gaggle of dorky engineering boys and talked to her hot friend.....oh yeah!"

Actually as shallow and self centered and amazing as I may appear the last girl I dated had two masters and worked for a large company and was a world traveler, size 8 I think? The one fling after her sadly did not have an education but was working on it...and the one I'm seeing now has a masters in something or another but works in corporate communication.

So I'm not only shallow....I'm also looking for a meal ticket ;)

Enough about me now how about you Nat...what was this boys name? Was he tan well built and rocking a pink polo shirt? And why do I keep thinking you have a thing for tools? You don't do you?

Hi 269

Google is a valuable tool:)
your not a verb but your also not a king

I had my suspicons about the origion of your screan name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shah

Dude tour busted

I will now address you as 269. rather then King or ruler.:ph34r:

R.

I will now address you as 269. rather then King or ruler.:ph34r:

R.

ha ha! :)Ok Ok...

OK Nat...where did you find this guy? How did this guy find you! Every guy here wants to know!
Come on spill the beans?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

ungratefull bastard, If i were lucky enough to have a beautifull skydiver like you on a date, this thread would not exist!

I'm going to make the assumption that your post was intended as a reply to Nataly and not to 269.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

ungratefull bastard, If i were lucky enough to have a beautifull skydiver like you on a date, this thread would not exist!

I'm going to make the assumption that your post was intended as a reply to Nataly and not to 269.

Yes that is correct, I just hit reply to the last post in the thread

Phew! For a second there, I thought you were actually considering taking 269 on a date! :D:P

Shah,
You need to learn basic English grammar. Krip was using your name as an adjective- "shah like", "shah type".
"The Shah" would be a noun.

"To Shah" (verb) probably means to reject an attractive intelligent woman in favor of a ditzy bimbo with a great ass. (A "shah type" girl.....)

OK, actually it looks like there are a lot of potential definitions of "to shah" .......

Phew! For a second there, I thought you were actually considering taking 269 on a date! :D:P

HA even if I swung that way he would never have a chance with me!

Shah,
You need to learn basic English grammar. Krip was using your name as an adjective- "shah like", "shah type".
"The Shah" would be a noun.

"To Shah" (verb) probably means to reject an attractive intelligent woman in favor of a ditzy bimbo with a great ass. (A "shah type" girl.....)

OK, actually it looks like there are a lot of potential definitions of "to shah" .......

no no no on To Shah is to be quite selective and not take crap from engineering girls who think they are god's gift to engineers.

"So dude this IT chick came into my office and started flexing on me thinking I was going to buy her BS about being cute so I totally Shahed her and told her that if she wanted a piece of this grade A sexyness she needed to stop rocking those sweat pants and two sized two big shirts and be more like those hot MBA girls who rock the black pencil skirts and starched white shirts and those ever so sexy black pumps!"

Nat....so the important question...what were you wearing on this date and we need photos!

Come on guys stop making every thread about me....we have a chance to get a photo of Nat in a little black dress! And who doesn't want to see that!

Signs a date went badly:

1. HPV
2. An Order of Protection
3. A Compound Fracture
4. Misdemeanor Charges
5. Felony Charges
6. A Pregnancy
7. An ER Visit
8. You're forced into Scientology
9. Drowning
10. It involved Thorazine.

Numbers 3, 4, 5, and 7, are NOT indicators of a bad date, they're indicators of a GREAT date:D:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?