FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIEN-
TIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...
How many "F"s did you count?

Scroll down for the answer.

Did you guess three? Wrong!

There are 6 "F"s, no joke.
Read it again, and try and find the extra "F"s.

Then scroll down for more...

Your brain does not want to count the "F" in the word "of"!
Go figure!

Most people have seen this test before and remember the secret to passing the test, unless they have Alzheimers & can't remember.

What test?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

actually the "secret OF passing the test...."

i confess. i read it twice, but it was "high speed reading" and so i quessed Three!!!! twice...;)

then when corrected, upon scrolling down... i went back & quickly "F"ound the others...

all part OF getting OIA... "on in age "
that was a lot OF Fun...

jmy

I've seen a similar test that asked the reader to identify anything unusual in the following phrase (or something very like it):

THE WIND IN
IN THE TREES

Looks obvious to me now, but I wonder whether everyone will spot it at first glance.

I've seen a similar test that asked the reader to identify anything unusual in the following phrase (or something very like it):

THE WIND IN
IN THE TREES

Looks obvious to me now, but I wonder whether everyone will spot it at first glance.

That reminds me...
A few years ago they ran a study where participants were asked to count the photographs in a newspaper. In the same newspaper was a large message that said "Stop counting and tell the experimenter you've seen this and win $250." A lot of people missed it!
"The obvious" isn't always that obvious.
My blog with the skydiving duck cartoons.

THE WIND IN
IN THE TREES

Yes, it's amazing how the brain knows what to expect, and can filter out that which doesn't belong, or fill-in that which is missing, and do it all without us even being aware of it.

Yes, it's amazing how the brain knows what to expect, and can filter out that which doesn't belong, or fill-in that which is missing, and do it all without us even being aware of it.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

:o:P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

In middle school we had a pop quiz.

Question 1: Write your name in the upper right corner of you test answer sheet.

Question 2: Write the class period and teachers name in the upper left corner of your answer sheet.

Question 3: You are done, you may stop taking the test.

It then went on for a total 50 questions, various subjects. At around question 35 it asked if you had read Question 3, most wrote "Yes".

I stopped on Question 7: When you are done with the test turn it in immediately.

That was my clue :S I reread #3, erased my answers from 4, 5, and 6 and then turned in my test. 45 Students in the Class, I was six to be sent out to the play ground. AS there was no time limit the last student stayed till lunch, four hours, finishing his test. We all learned a lesson on "conditioned responses" that day.

Matt

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!