skymama

Dear Sunshine....

Dear Sunshine,

Recently, every time I hear a heavy long island accent, I get a boner. Even in the caaaa (car). What should I do?

Thanks,
Stiffy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caa is a boston accent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

details details...

Since I have lived both on L.I. and Massachusetts, I feel I'm an expert on this.:|

Long Island: caw
Boston: caaa

Chris

Dear Sunshine,
I thought that I would let you know that as of May 1, 2007 Arizona law prohibits smoking in all public places and entry ways.
The Bent Prop will be smoke free.
Oh..and about those showers...

I LOVE YOU BETSY!!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

dear sunshine,

I have a problem that only you can help with. What do I do when I am at work with nothing to do and no one is posting on dz.com to entertain me? :D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Dear Sunshine,

Lately I have been feeling this incredible urge to retire from my job and goof off everyday. Problem is I have atleast 30 years before I can start to recieve Social security payments. Any suggestions?

Every work day I feel that same urge. No trust fund though.
Read icculus, the helping freindly book.

I believe she made an appearance at the Invasion.

A few parts of me made appearances at the invasion... :)

I'll cherish the jello shot I took from your cleavage, seeing as it was your first one as a pimp wench. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

OK, what happened to Sunshine? I need advice on something

Facebook happened, it's way easier than dzcom. :P

What can i help you with my dear?
Well, sometimes after a night of enjoying adult beverages with my friends at a party, I wind up falling asleep wherever I happen to be.

When I wake up on the couch/chair/floor, I often find mysterious dark markings on my face, in the shape of comical eyebrows or moustaches. Sometimes the markings will form themselves into words, such as "I LOVE COCK" written across my forehead.

What could be causing this strange phenomena?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Dear sunshine~

I have a problem I need some help with...sometimes after a night of enjoying adult beverages with my friends at a party ~ I get this urge to write nasty things with a marker on the faces of all the young light-weights that pass out well before the party is even 1/2 over.

What could be causing this urge?

I thought I had this under control and switched to only shaving off their eyebrows...but recently I've instead been drawing huge ones on 'em...and the THINGS that I write one their foreheads are...:o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Dear Sunshine - I find I'm a bit ashamed of this activity. I've recently been buying discount markers before parties. Then, about half way through, and few adult beverages, I bring them out and sell them to all the old farts that have been nursing drinks - especially effective for the ones that seem to be staring and pointing at the young light weights that are nodding off.

Problem is, I'm really cranking up the price and feel like I'm taking advantage, financially, of these fossils.

How do I continue to make the money and not feel bad?

Signed,
Conflicted

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants