guineapiggie101

do you ever worry about if people like you or not?

Far more people think I am right on.. than the few detractors... and frankly dahrlin... I really do not give a fuck what that group thinks...:D:D:D

But I do so enjoy twistin their little girl panties up.... just for grins:)

HEY YOU 2 take that shit back to SC:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Far more people think I am right on.. than the few detractors... and frankly dahrlin... I really do not give a fuck what that group thinks...:D:D:D

Probably so. I can't imagine why a detractor would bother to send a PM. Why not just have an open discussion ...SC-style? Also, I do like to make a distinction between a disagree-er and a detractor.

No. I know people don't like me.

Duh, you're a freakin' lawyer.:P:D

I get along with most jumpers and try to stay out of the politics. I don't worry about it, 'cause I can usually find enough friends to do at least a 4-way. ;)

At work, there's a few people I clash with professionally. If they don't like me, I feel I'm doing something right.

Probably so. I can't imagine why a detractor would bother to send a PM. Why not just have an open discussion ...SC-style? Also, I do like to make a distinction between a disagree-er and a detractor.

Mmmmmm yeah... read certain peoples posts to me no matter what I post or where I post:D:D:D:D Porr little dahrlins.... bless their little hearts... I am good with those who disagree.. on issues... unfortunately... several people like to make it personal with every post they make.... like snarky little stalkerish trolls.

Naaa...fuck 'em all.

Love your attitude;)

Wish I could have that attitude towards life:D

Don't just 'wish' GP, make it happen!

You can worry about what people think and it will drive ya crazy...but if ya show people ya don't give a dead rat's ass WHAT they think, it drives THEM crazy! :ph34r:

Never give some asshole power over YOUR emotions, just pinch off their tiny heads in your minds eye and be done with it. B|

The only one that you need to make like you is YOU, and you're the only one that can do that...;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I tend to be a worrywart and I always worry if I offend people or if people think badly of me, etc.

Not good for someone who suffers from anxiety.

It has already been said before by several...it doesn't matter. For every person that does like you, there will probably be 10 more that don't. Who cares? If someone doesn't like you, that's their problem, not yours. ;)

Hey, I like you, or at least I don't hate you. :P

If you treat people with courtesy, but don't put up with B.S., someday, you too, can realize that most people never think about you if you aren't there. Yeah, it's great when you get a comment that strokes your ego, but that's all it is--a stroke.

It's liberating (in a weird kind of way) when you realize that people don't have to like you in order for you to like yourself. I've learned that I like people in VERY SMALL DOSES! I have also learned they probably like me that way, too ;)

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I need thicker skin. I'm getting better.

I tend to be a bit TOO sensitive:$

There's nothing wrong with being sensitive. Just don't let that sensitivity keep you from laughing at yourself every now and then :)

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I need thicker skin. I'm getting better.

I tend to be a bit TOO sensitive:$

There's nothing wrong with being sensitive. Just don't let that sensitivity keep you from laughing at yourself every now and then :)

Well said. And if you can't laugh at yourself, I'm sure someone else would be more than happy to do it for you.

Eh, virgin-burner, you focker? Yea that's right, it's NICCI TALKING TO YOU! DON'T SING IT, BRING IT!

:P:D:D:D

I used to worry about people disliking me, but it doesn't bother me much anymore. It just doesn't seem that important.

Well, sure! Because you know we all like you!:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Not everyone is going to like you in life. We're all attracted to different types or certain types of people, that's what makes us individuals, a good thing.

If you're true to yourself, your beliefs, who you are, and don't cater to others for acceptance, people will pick up on someone with a strong personality and be attracted to that.

Be yourself, be blunt, and respect yourself. I like people for that alone.

., someday, you too, can realize that most people never think about you if you aren't there. ;)

Everyone thinks about me.
You're doing it now, aren't..you ;)
You are thinking about me right now:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

., someday, you too, can realize that most people never think about you if you aren't there. ;)

Holy shit, your right!
but why did the word wanker come to mind right after I thought of you? :P
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I love it whe someone doesnt like me , it gives me a goal in life,to annoy them more. i try to figure out what it is they dont like and do it twice as often and 3 times as loud whenever they are around!!! I love me, everyone else is secondary!!:PB|;)

Wait , I pull what first?

Holy shit, your right!
but why did the word wanker come to mind right after I thought of you? :P

Oh that's easy

Im a WANKER:ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't go out of my way to be an asshole, but I don't stress too much about whether people like me. I just try to be a respectful and likable person, if they like me or not is their decision. Anything I do to try to make people like me ultimately makes me untrue to myself because I'm trying to be something they want me to be, not who I am.

On a good day, what she said.
On a bad day, yeah, I care way too much.
Some caring is good -- personal hygiene and manners are forms of acknowledging that.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)