guineapiggie101

do you ever worry about if people like you or not?

I too used to be hyper sensitive about appearing a fool, until one day I realized that nobody gives a **** about anybody but themselves.

For 100% of the rest of humanity you might as well be invisible, because 5 seconds after you've exited their immediate field of vision, you're going to be forgotten forever.

Assume that other people attach the same importance to you, that you attach to them - none.

Screw 'em... Why should I care if some douche bag likes me or not?

I'll take down a beer with anyone until they give me reason not to. When that time comes, that's one less beer goin' on my tab when I buy a round.

I'm an asshole, and I approve this message.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I too used to be hyper sensitive about appearing a fool, until one day I realized that nobody gives a **** about anybody but themselves.

For 100% of the rest of humanity you might as well be invisible, because 5 seconds after you've exited their immediate field of vision, you're going to be forgotten forever.

Assume that other people attach the same importance to you, that you attach to them - none.

Need to keep this in mind, because that is very true.

I am pretty mellow and try not to do things to rock the boat.

Being a Moderator helped me get over worrying about that. I have the pm's to remind me how much some people don't like me sometimes! :ph34r: Getting older helped also.

Now, I do appreciate it when people like me, especially with the whole "skymama" thing. I love people greeting me with a smile at boogies just because they like me from the website.

And the ones who don't like me; well, I probably don't like them so much either. So, neener neener. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

+1
I need to really work on this....hate to say it but a good 90% of the population are nothing more than assholes!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I tend to be a worrywart and I always worry if I offend people or if people think badly of me, etc.

Not good for someone who suffers from anxiety.

Nope, if they don't like me, fuck 'em. I don't give a shit. Worrying about shit like that just wastes time and energy, IMO.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Being a Moderator helped me get over worrying about that. I have the pm's to remind me how much some people don't like me sometimes! :ph34r: Getting older helped also.

Now, I do appreciate it when people like me, especially with the whole "skymama" thing. I love people greeting me with a smile at boogies just because they like me from the website.

And the ones who don't like me; well, I probably don't like them so much either. So, neener neener. :P

Yeah yeah yeah... and you still wont friend me on Facebook... so I get it ....you don't like me.

neener neener:ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah yeah yeah... and you still wont friend me on Facebook... so I get it ....you don't like me.

I just assume you're going to be a trouble-maker on FB like you are here. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ha! She won't friend me on Facebook either and I like her on here. If she doesn't like me, that's okay, I respect that.

What's funny is that when I finally rejoined Facebook a few months back, you were the first to send me a friend request. Hell, within the first 10 minutes! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I tend to be a worrywart and I always worry if I offend people or if people think badly of me, etc.

Nope, if they don't like me, fuck 'em. I don't give a shit. Worrying about shit like that just wastes time and energy, IMO.

You can only say that because you have no idea how much shit people talk about you.:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Ha! She won't friend me on Facebook either and I like her on here. If she doesn't like me, that's okay, I respect that.

What's funny is that when I finally rejoined Facebook a few months back, you were the first to send me a friend request. Hell, within the first 10 minutes! :)

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Even I got friended on Face-Space by Skymama.B|:P Neener Neener Neener!!!>:(

You can only say that because you have no idea how much shit people talk about you.:D:P

Hey, after all the shit I've posted or caused on here over the years, I figure I'm fair game. :D

Hey, after all the shit I've posted or caused on here over the years, I figure I'm fair game. :D

I don't think you're really HEARING what I'm saying.:P:D

Hey, if I can't hear it, fuck 'em.

Now hear this!:D:P

Right back atcha! :D

Right back atcha! :D

Here, now I can relate a little better...:P

I just assume you're going to be a trouble-maker on FB like you are here. ;)

See what happens when you assume..............!!!!!!:)

Heck.. I even gave ya AMAZON hugs.. a couple times at boogies now.:D:D

Well DUH.... I was wondering why that popped up on there.... you were on there long long ago..then again... ALL the cool kids are there... and the old farts like D1 and Tweirdo too:ph34r:

Only when I wanted to be one of the most popular girls in my school who wore make up like it was Halloween or dressed up like they were going to be the next Snookie or tried really hard to pretend to be someone I'm not. All better alternatives to being happy with myself.

:)