skydiver30960

Do you tuck in a polo shirt?

The other questions being relative level of personal fitness and how the shirt looks in both scenarios,

and whether or not you purchase polos that are way too big in the first place so they just look silly either way.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

i wore them for years to work, both long and short sleeve (cheap and didnt need to iron them),
With Black Levi jeans, tucked in. Never have worn them as casual (non work) wear.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nope not tucked in, but all of my polos are 5.11 or 5.11 knock offs, so they're usually being worn over some "tools of the trade" that are on my belt.

I'm more of a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I like it either way on a man, it just depends on the circumstance. In some situations a polo shirt untucked can make a man look a little unkempt.

On a side note, my ex-husband always used to tuck his t-shirt into his athletic shorts. I thought that looked really weird!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What's your vote?

Elvisio "not so familiar with the OTHER runway" Rodriguez

Is this a generational thing?

Although I'd have to try hard to be more casual (I usually wear shorts and T-shirt with Teva sandals and socks) leaving my shirt untucked still seems wrong even without a collar.

More importantly, do you stand the collar up or not? :D

Collar up, buttoned up, tucked in.
I've tried untucked once, so I spent extra two seconds digging for hidden hackey.
Actually... twice [:/]
What goes around, comes later.

On a side note, my ex-husband always used to tuck his t-shirt into his athletic shorts. I thought that looked really weird!

Tucked in used to be the style, back in the 70's and 80's. Check out the old TV shows. Now untucked is the style for t-shirts and polos when you're wearing jeans or shorts. If I'm wearing dress slacks, though, the shirt tail goes in. :)
I often muse that we used to all be skinny so we wore everything tight. Now I enjoy having a little extra room in my clothes. :D

Tucked in used to be the style, back in the 70's and 80's.

I know, but he was doing that in 2010! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon