skydiver30960

Do you tuck in a polo shirt?

If the invitation says 'formal', yes.

That is what 'formal' means???:o
And all this time I thought it meant 'no tie-dye'.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If the invitation says 'formal', yes.

That is what 'formal' means???:o
And all this time I thought it meant 'no tie-dye'.[:/]

You ARE a programmer, aren't you?:D:D

Hell, no!. I did that for a couple months on a temp job out of college. I learned that looking at code all day sends me right up the wall.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I refuse to answer on grounds of there not being a "boobies" option.

I also generally refuse to wear polo shirts, as I never got into sports where your horse is doing most of the work. (Nope, has nothing to do with not being crazy rich...)

On a side note, my ex-husband always used to tuck his t-shirt into his athletic shorts. I thought that looked really weird!

I often muse that we used to all be skinny so we wore everything tight. Now I enjoy having a little extra room in my clothes. :D

A few years ago, the young guys at the rodeos were wearing 'relaxed fit' jeans and I thought that was terrible. One day, I thought I'd try a pair. Now, I understand those young fella's thinking! :D

Chuck

On a side note, my ex-husband always used to tuck his t-shirt into his athletic shorts. I thought that looked really weird!

I often muse that we used to all be skinny so we wore everything tight. Now I enjoy having a little extra room in my clothes. :D

A few years ago, the young guys at the rodeos were wearing 'relaxed fit' jeans and I thought that was terrible. One day, I thought I'd try a pair. Now, I understand those young fella's thinking! :D
Chuck

Do yours hang down past your arse cheeks:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Chuck

Do yours hang down past your arse cheeks:D:D:D:D

No sir! I'm extremely safety minded. I wear braces and a belt!;)

Chuck

"How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? The man can't even trust his own pants."
-- Henry Fonda in "Once Upon a Tim in the West"

"How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders? The man can't even trust his own pants."

:D:D What I said came from an old Cajun cook... Justin Wilson.

Chuck

Chuck

"I Gaaaaaruuuuuntteee it!" :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Chuck

"I Gaaaaaruuuuuntteee it!" :D

:D:D

Will Rogers said; "If, you want to slow the aging process, run it through congress!"

Chuck