-Joey-

Girls are like parachutes

There are the Navigator 240's which will have easy openings, and are reliable, but then again, it's a 240, you don't want to be seen with it...

Then there are the Velo's and Katanas; they will give you the performance you are looking for and you look cooler being seen with one; but when they malfunction they malfunction hard :P plus you're more likely to have your gear stolen if you don't keep a watchful eye ;)

Either way, the worst are the ones that don't open :P That's why it's always good to have a reserve.
Skydiving is serious business

[:/]

Boys are like Pilot chutes. They spring out quick and are gone before you can blink. You would never depend on one to do anything but get the ball rolling. Sometimes they spring back and make the whole thing a mess. If you are lucky, you can cut them away and get a new one to get things rolling again. :)

:P:ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Boys are like Pilot chutes. They spring out quick and are gone before you can blink. You would never depend on one to do anything but get the ball rolling. Sometimes they spring back and make the whole thing a mess. If you are lucky, you can cut them away and get a new one to get things rolling again. :)

Oooooh, snap! ;)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

HAHAHAHA!!! And they're only good if they're cocked...
I refuse to accept a mediocre life...

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

I like this game! :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I like this game! :)

and I think the ladies are winning!

There are the Navigator 240's which will have easy openings, and are reliable, but then again, it's a 240, you don't want to be seen with it...

Then there are the Velo's and Katanas; they will give you the performance you are looking for and you look cooler being seen with one; but when they malfunction they malfunction hard :P plus you're more likely to have your gear stolen if you don't keep a watchful eye ;)

Either way, the worst are the ones that don't open :P That's why it's always good to have a reserve.

boys think the chute makes the man
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

boys think the chute makes the man

Size doesn't matter... It's what you can do with it that counts! :ph34r:

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

"We gonna mess and fool around. Hey Man! What's with you? Yeah, you been strung out for too long. You know girls will come and go. They're just like streetcars"; Miss You (12" version).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Girls who relegate you to the "friend zone" are like tandem drogues.

They're always there to help keep you stable. A welcome friend when you find the world tumbling around you, but she's always back there holding you and your new close "friend" from going any faster!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

"We gonna mess and fool around. Hey Man! What's with you? Yeah, you been strung out for too long. You know girls will come and go. They're just like streetcars"; Miss You (12" version).

There is no 12" version. :P

Hahaha people lie about inches all the time! ;)

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

If you fold it in half there is.:P
One Jump Wonder

They're always there to help keep you stable. A welcome friend when you find the world tumbling around you, but she's always back there holding you and your new close "friend" from going any faster!

+1
Haha

And +1 for sexual innuendo.

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

A girl who friend zones you is like a PC in tow; didn't cock it, but can't chop it
Skydiving is serious business

Good come back oldwoman6. (LOL) I would not dare comment on this thread topic. I got called sexist on the Aussie forum for saying woman should be careful of the boys culture in a male dominated sport. when can I come BACK to Naggas Don ?? I miss you and your crew !!
I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Miss-You-12-Disco-Single-Version-lyrics-The-Rolling-Stones/AC9AF53551D7F894482577BC000A7C69

:P:P

And yes, I DID go to high school with one of the Rolling Stones.:P

www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Miss-You-12-Disco-Single-Version-lyrics-The-Rolling-Stones/AC9AF53551D7F894482577BC000A7C69

Charlie Watts, the oldest one?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Charlie Watts, the oldest one?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

They're all old, but no, not Charlie.