skydived19006

Fav Movie Quotes?

In the stolen corvette, talking to the camera about senator Dick's proposed ban on video games just before BASE'ing off the car jumping the bridge:
"Come on, Dick...it's the only education we got." -Xander Cage, XXX

"Hold up. My kinda people would say, 'Kiss my ass, scarface.' " -Xander Cage, XXX

"Where did they find you, pumpin' iron in San Quentin?" -Agent TobiLee Shavers, XXX
"Ever get punched in the mouth for talkin' too much?" -Xander back to Agent Shavers, XXX
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

"She's got a nice body, but you need to stick to fucking grownups, ya dumbass!"

(Betcha no one knows that one.)

Judith
____________________________________________-
Imelda Marcos just wanted some cute shoes that didn't make her feet hurt. Why's that so hard to understand?

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our shit, then shit out our shit, then eat their shit which is made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob.

Fuckin', we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the motherfucking nuts by a guy named Cock-Knocker.

Oh, I'll play. This has to be the absolute fucking BEST lines ever. Anyone remember this one?

"Welcome to Marathon, may I help you?"

"Yes."

"Well, How may I help you?"

"You can start by wiping that fucking dumb-ass smile off your rosy fucking cheeks. And you can give a fucking automobile. A fucking Buick, a fucking Datson, a fucking Toyota . . four fucking wheels and a seat!"

"I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me."

"And I don't really care for the way your company left me in the middle of fucking nowhere with fucking keys to a fucking car that isn't fucking there. And I really don't care to walk across a fucking highway and across a fucking runway just to get back here and have you smile at my fucking face. I want a fucking car, right, fucking, now."

"May I see your rental agreement?"

"I threw it away."

"Oh boy."

"OH BOY WHAT..."

"YOU'RE FUCKED!"

Forty-two

KING ARTHUR: Your arm is off
KNIGHT: no it isn't
KING ARTHUR: Look
KNIGHT: tis but a flesh wound

great quotes in that movie, but this one is one i manage to use in many conversations :)

blue skies,

from the same movie :
-fetchez la vache
-What ??
-FETCHEZ LA VACHE !!
-WHAAAT ???
-GO GET THE COW
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

"I said pop the Tit-tay outts the boys mouth and stop babying him"

"I don't call it babying, I call it nurturing"

"and I call it nutering!"~Major Payne

"oh and Lord, forget their heathen prayes, and send them straight to hell"~We Were Soldiers

"Oh I wasn't as sick as I made out."~Tombstone (lots of great quotes from that movie)

"Fish are friends not food"~Finding Nemo....I use that one alot...mostly when coworkers want to go and get nasty ol sushi.

And any quote from any Mel Brookes movies are the best....

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I used to drive my wife nuts with "Tombstone" I could do the whole movie word for word. I think my favorite line from there is:

Doc Holiday: I beg to differ sir, we started a game we never got to finish (cough) play for blood remember?"
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Wow.. lots of great quotes here...
quoting moving lines to people is always so much fun.. skydived19006: i know what you are saying bout your freind mark.. I love doing that.. it's always fun to see if ppl can think of what movie the quotes are from..
Tombstone is deffinately an awesome movie.. lots of good ones there..

"Ths shnozberriers taste like shnozberries!" <---My favorite movie!! -Super Troopers, by Broken Lizard. Broken Lizard ROCKS!!!

When i first saw that post i wasnt sure if you meant supertroopers or willie wonka.. i'm glad you said the former.. that would be the only one i would quote that line from.. definately a funny movie with lots of great quots....

But, i'm surprised i havent seen anyone talk about the movie that is one of my personal favorites to quote from.. it is so funny!!!!!!

Hey peter, what's happening.. um, we need to talk about your TPS reports. did ya get that memo??? Yeaaahhhh... it's just that we're putting the new cover sheet on the reports before they go out.... and uh, i'll go ahead and make sure you get another copy of that memo.. MMM KAY....:D:D:D

-Seth :)

I like this one:

"You're a man haunted by those two most terrible words: 'what if'." --Time Machine
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I can't belieeeeeve that on a skydiving site, no one has quoted this yet:

"It's 100 percent pure adrenaline! Other guys snort for it; jab a vein for it; and all you gotta do is jump!"

Name it.

Then there are the horror movie quotes:

"Kill the brain, and you kill the ghoul."

"You play a good game, boy. But the game is finished. Now you die!!"

(from the same movie):

"What we gotta do is, we gotta grab that tall dude, and stomp the shit out of him, and we'll find out what the hell's going on up there!"

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

"What if there is no tommorrow? There wasn't one today."

- Groundhog day!

"It's 100 percent pure adrenaline! Other guys snort for it; jab a vein for it; and all you gotta do is jump!"

- Point break! (of course) which, even tho skydiving is a smaller part of the movie, its still way better than the other movies entirely about skydiving.

-Seth :)

I can't belieeeeeve that on a skydiving site, no one has quoted this yet:

Name it.

:P Dude....

Here's a good one:

"Hello, hello, I've got a message for you. And you're not going to like it. Pray for death." --Prince of Darkness
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!