mrubin

Dating Requirements

ryoder

Skinny (i.e. dress size 0-2,

Damn! And we thought Shah was picky!:S

After #2 decided that DZ. Com no longer met his minimum requirements and decided to move on he found a whole new world:P

#2 realized he needed to raise his standards.
One Jump Wonder

Oh my, that was funny!!! I clicked on this link: http://www.marcensign.com/memarketing-and-the-worst-it-was-nice-meeting-you-e-mail-you-will-ever-read/ which has his full letter... Then this link: http://www.dremilchynnmd.com which apparently is his personal website.

Either the guy is totally deluded, or he has a friend/enemy who has pulled off a VERY nasty prank!!! :D:D

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Krip

Hi

Thanks for the link to the Drs websight.

It explains a lot about where he's coming from in a more positive way.

R

His website is probably edited (by other people) - unlike that letter... Assuming he really wrote that letter...

The thing is, maybe he's just not very good at social media... When taken individually, his main focus is on finding a woman who is kind, altruistic and pretty (but not so much so that she is self-absorbed)... She should be educated, worldly and goal-oriented... She should be family-oriented...

Those are all good, legitimate qualities to look for in a partner.

Unfortunately, his communication skills are not great... You could probably get away with *saying* all of those things out loud, but writing them down like he did takes away any warmth or humour or context and he just comes out looking like a douche-bag... His biggest mistake? Not being savvy with social media... It's a learning curve... A lot of newbies on here get persecuted at first because they haven't "learned" yet how to "properly" write in this medium. A good example: "I almost died today"... Maybe good for a blog, but HORRIBLY wrong for this site...

Then again... Maybe he's just a douche-bag... :D:D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I would vote douche-bag with a micro penis. Attached is a picture of his dog from his webpage. Had to make sure the custom plates on his Ferrari as well as his 'Shah-approved' blonde are in the picture.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

It's bold and comical for sure.

But how is this any worse than shallow, aimless, pretty woman who bait successful men and leach off of them? Don't woman dwell on "perfect man", which scientifically doesn't exist?

Oh, and size 0-2 only means "very skinny" in the US.

Pacific

It's bold and comical for sure.

But how is this any worse than shallow, aimless, pretty woman who bait successful men and leach off of them? Don't woman dwell on "perfect man", which scientifically doesn't exist?

Oh, and size 0-2 only means "very skinny" in the US.

It's not worse, it's just that he's so utterly clueless!! Look... If a brainless attractive woman attracts a brainless guy with money, I say they deserve each-other!! This guy, OTOH doesn't seem to realise that the kind of lovely, selfless, beautiful, smart woman he describes is unlikely to fall for a narcissistic asshole... :S
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

> This guy, OTOH doesn't seem to realise that the kind of lovely, selfless, beautiful,
>smart woman he describes is unlikely to fall for a narcissistic asshole...

You'd be surprised. Sometimes there's no logic in who ends up with who.

DiverMike

I would vote douche-bag with a micro penis. Attached is a picture of his dog from his webpage. Had to make sure the custom plates on his Ferrari as well as his 'Shah-approved' blonde are in the picture.

OMFG I took a nap after page one:D

Sad that someone can be that intelligent, supposed to have it all, but the d bag is so dumb he doesn't know what really counts.

And has the wrong peeps working for him, or some of both.[:/]

I heard a rumor [:/]

After all the fame that #2 achieved on dz.c he's used it as a stepping stone to be a Life coach to the rich, famous.

R
One Jump Wonder

He is basically looking for a good looking, fit, educated woman a with a decent personality who is not a total hick.

No, I am looking for a good looking, fit, educated woman a with a decent personality. This guy is looking for a fashion model that went to an IVY league school and still has low enough self-esteem that she bows to his whims. That narrows the possibilities a bit.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

riddler

He is basically looking for a good looking, fit, educated woman a with a decent personality who is not a total hick.

No, I am looking for a good looking, fit, educated woman a with a decent personality. This guy is looking for a fashion model that went to an IVY league school and still has low enough self-esteem that she bows to his whims. That narrows the possibilities a bit.

Plus, he's looking for one in one of the most douchy way I can imagine. "Hi, I'm rich enough I don't care to get to know you, but, if you know of any girls that meet this list, pass them my details"
Remster

"Hi, I'm rich enough I don't care to get to know you, but, if you know of any girls that meet this list, pass them my details"

So you're implying that I should stop doing this, as well? The first 40 million spams I sent out haven't netted me the perfect women yet, but I know for a fact there are over 3 billion email addresses in the world, and I've just scratched the surface.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

riddler

So you're implying that I should stop doing this, as well? The first 40 million spams I sent out haven't netted me the perfect women yet, but I know for a fact there are over 3 billion email addresses in the world, and I've just scratched the surface.

BTW Could you take my email address off your list?
You just aren't my type.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

billvon

> This guy, OTOH doesn't seem to realise that the kind of lovely, selfless, beautiful,

So true... I take back what I said :D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

***> This guy, OTOH doesn't seem to realise that the kind of lovely, selfless, beautiful,

So true... I take back what I said :D:D

Hey. I know Karen is cool and all, but I'm not THAT bad.
Remster

Plus he said he wanted kids in a year or two. Sounds like HIS biological alarm clock is going off. :D

It would be a loveless relationship at best. I'm sure his wife and future kids would feel more like possessions than family. And God forbid if the wife gains a few pounds of baby fat.:S

Although I've met many amazing women, I can't think of any that meet all of his benchmarks. I hope any woman answering his ad has a nearly impossible list of requirements for him, i.e. bench 250, hung like a ____, gives great foot massages, loves shopping, etc. :D:D