DSE

Romantic evening

Since this is a community of varied male/female, weathly/have-not, intelligent/not so bright people :P, I'd appreciate some input to a script concept a student of mine is editing.

If you were to plan a romantic evening, and had a budget cap of 20.00, what would you plan?

A home-cooked meal, with candles on the table, and an arrangement of candles somewhere as well. Table should be pre-set. Have an easy part of the cooking still be happening when the target gets there, so that they can sample something silky or delicious. Music in the background, and dress up.

Fondue is good for this, because there's lots of mouth and finger action that happens.

Depending on how romantic, one can also have dipping chocolate and some really nice strawberries, and dip them together.

If it's a first date (which should NOT be too romantic, BTW), then a picnic (again, homemade food) in the park. Extra bonus for having cloth napkins and a real tablecloth in the park.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

A bottle of wine and a walk on the beach at night.
A bottle of wine and a blanket for star gazing.
Romantic and very sexy: a night ride with your guy on his motorcycle, preferably away from the city.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

DSE

Since this is a community of varied male/female, weathly/have-not, intelligent/not so bright people :P, I'd appreciate some input to a script concept a student of mine is editing.

If you were to plan a romantic evening, and had a budget cap of 20.00, what would you plan?

If it's not a first date, what date number is it? Were the dates close together or every week or couple of weeks apart? Did they talk on the phone between these dates or Skype? Did they know each other before they dated?
Always be kinder than you feel.

DSE

That's easy make some food buy a bottle of wine and head down to the river, beach park, Hill, what ever outdoor scenic place is at hand and free. Play some music (if you can). Sit talk "BE". listen.:)
Works for me even today:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

DSE

If you were to plan a romantic evening, and had a budget cap of 20.00,
?

Get necked and get in a pile. B|

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

DSE

. . . a script concept a student of mine is editing.

Yeah, stick with that story. We believe you. ;)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I might be able to swing a home cooked beef and mushroom stew and a bottle of a decent Romanian or Australian wine at the picnic bench just past the fence at the end of the runway. You get an amazing view of the sunset. For $20, that's all the romance you're getting in a night!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

DSE

Twinkies & ruffies

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

***Since this is a community of varied male/female, weathly/have-not, intelligent/not so bright people :P, I'd appreciate some input to a script concept a student of mine is editing.

Twinkies & ruffies

Well then there is this . . . :)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Since this is a community of varied male/female, weathly/have-not, intelligent/not so bright people :P, I'd appreciate some input to a script concept a student of mine is editing.

Twinkies & ruffies

The general public can't buy it. Shit. :(:P

LuckyMcSwervy

*********Since this is a community of varied male/female, weathly/have-not, intelligent/not so bright people :P, I'd appreciate some input to a script concept a student of mine is editing.

Twinkies & ruffies

Huh?
When did a chick ever need to use Chloroform on a guy???:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

************Since this is a community of varied male/female, weathly/have-not, intelligent/not so bright people :P, I'd appreciate some input to a script concept a student of mine is editing.

Twinkies & ruffies

Huh?
When did a chick ever need to use Chloroform on a guy???:P

Good point. :$

promise5

A bottle of wine and a walk on the beach at night.
Romantic and very sexy: a night ride with your guy on his motorcycle, preferably away from the city.

Now, there's a 'bottle of wibe' thing repeating... it may be the key
What goes around, comes later.

Depending on the girl, camping can be very romantic... Cosying up by a fire, gazing at the stars all night...
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

format

***A bottle of wine and a walk on the beach at night.

Now, there's a 'bottle of wibe' thing repeating... it may be the key

I heard wine was fine but liquor was quicker. :o

yoink

Home cooked mussels in a white wine sauce with fresh bread.

No more than 12 bucks, leaving 8 for candles and flowers and it's a ridiculously simple but impressive dish AND you've got wine in the deal. :)

Some of the 8 bucks should be saved for a bottle of wine, some of which should be saved for the mussels.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

This time of year, take advantage of the twinkly lights that are going to be going up everywhere next week. Fill a thermos with really good hot chocolate and pick-up some yummy cookies, map out a route, put Christmas tunes in the car and drive around and look at the lights. It gives a good chance to have conversation, talk about memories of Christmas and just enjoy each other.

Now, if she doesn't celebrate Christmas, this might not be a good plan. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

This time of year, take advantage of the twinkly lights that are going to be going up everywhere next week. Fill a thermos with really good hot chocolate and pick-up some yummy cookies, map out a route, put Christmas tunes in the car and drive around and look at the lights. It gives a good chance to have conversation, talk about memories of Christmas and just enjoy each other.

Now, if she doesn't celebrate Christmas, this might not be a good plan. :P

Oh, I don't know about that. If she doesn't celebrate Christmas, she might still enjoy a walk along a street that has a lot of lights, with the hot chocolate. Just use travel/thermal mugs and stroll along looking at the lights. Talk about whatever. :)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

oldwomanc6

***Home cooked mussels in a white wine sauce with fresh bread.

No more than 12 bucks, leaving 8 for candles and flowers and it's a ridiculously simple but impressive dish AND you've got wine in the deal. :)

Some of the 8 bucks should be saved for a bottle of wine, some of which should be saved for the mussels.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

I was including the bottle of wine in the ingredients for the mussels. :)