promise5

Post your pet pic.

Next time I'm through that part of Ak I'll buy Roxy a box of fresh donuts!

and yeah he knows he's cute and uses it to his advantage.
Wife was out for a walk one day in the woods and he disappeared, she thought he took off chasing something, she called and called and he didn't respond so she phoned me to help look for him. I was a little miffed and put my shoes on grabbed my jacket and headed out the door. Low and behold there he was sitting on the porch waiting for me....
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

godfrog

Next time I'm through that part of Ak I'll buy Roxy a box of fresh donuts!

and yeah he knows he's cute and uses it to his advantage.
Wife was out for a walk one day in the woods and he disappeared, she thought he took off chasing something, she called and called and he didn't respond so she phoned me to help look for him. I was a little miffed and put my shoes on grabbed my jacket and headed out the door. Low and behold there he was sitting on the porch waiting for me....

No no donuts!! One she's suppose to be on a diet (yeah right) two they give her horrible gas.
Lol that's funny, we use to have a German shepherd that when you went for a walk and said home she would beat us all there.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

My little buddy, Cat Charlemagne of 18 years. He recently had to go on thyroid medication. He stopped eating and lost a lot of weight (he has always been a little guy.) Wife says he is back to being his old self, part Persian, part Maine Coon, part pig. Love this little guy.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

JohnnyMarko

No cuddly pets in my tiny apartment :P

Lots of African cichlids though! Any other fish nerds out there?

Yo!

3 cuddly pets here in a tiny apartment: 2 Norwegian Forest cats and a Maine Coon, plus Tanganyika cichlids, Malawi cichlids, some West-African predators and some young snakeheads in a Harry Potter tank :$

ciel bleu,
Saskia

Tanner (my daughter's dog), 1.5; Zeus, 6.5; and Brinkley, about 2 we think, we found him in the woods when he was about 6 months old.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

part Persian, part Maine Coon, part pig.

Love the description!

When my senior kitty had a thyroid problem, he would eat constantly and still lose weight. The medication was too hard on him so I had to send him to "RadioCat". That worked like a charm and in the long run was probably less expensive than keeping him on the thyroid meds. The worst part was leaving him there for 5 days but the treatment was completely non invasive with no side effects that I could see ........ Just a thought if Charlemagne stops tolerating the thyroid meds ......

JohnnyMarko

******But...but...you all ignored my fish :(

I thought I commented on it. I'm sorry!

I was super impressed!!!

B| I'm an attention whore...this is Rusty, another "rescue" lol. I've made friends with a worker at the local fish store who lets me have jacked up fish for free...they've all done well so far..

ETA: How could I forget my favorite, my striped peacock eel, Mugatoo (after Jacobim Mugatoo in Zoolander)....God I'm a loser
NOT a loser!
1 -- fish are friends, not food! ;)
2 -- between your homemade art and your beautiful aquarium - you live in an awesome home! :)
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

oldwomanc6

He's beautiful!

shhh! Don't tell him that. It goes straight to his head!! ;)

You're fortunate to be able to take him with you. :)

Don't I know it. Moves always suck, and overseas moves suck more. It's awesome to have my best pal to help me get settled. :)

Shut Up & Jump!

NorrinRadd

What a pose!

The light was perfect that day, but it took several tries to get just the right shot. I was pretty happy with the result! Here's another from that "photo shoot"

Shut Up & Jump!