promise5

Post your pet pic.

I think some of us have posted pics of our pets or new non human additions to our families, but why not post them on a new thread. Post a pic of your pet and also do you think the pet matches the owner. I'll go first because my baby is gorgeous beyond words!!!

Roxy the pygmy hippo or english bully.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

I think some of us have posted pics of our pets or new non human additions to our families, but why not post them on a new thread. Post a pic of your pet and also do you think the pet matches the owner. I'll go first because my baby is gorgeous beyond words!!!

You have a pet slug?

:D

Just kidding. He is a handsome guy.:P

david3

***I think some of us have posted pics of our pets or new non human additions to our families, but why not post them on a new thread. Post a pic of your pet and also do you think the pet matches the owner. I'll go first because my baby is gorgeous beyond words!!!

You have a pet slug?

:D

Just kidding. He is a handsome guy.:P

:P:PSHE!!!
Though I will admit she does move about the speed of a slug,unless holy hell I say we're going to Dunkin Donuts,then she's all Greyhound. (After I carry her down the steps that is):D:D
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

grandmaster95

I couldn't find the picture that was more in focus than this that I had taken. It was published in a book some local photographers put together, a calendar, and won a contest on a local news station. Lucky click ;)

I love the look on the gal's face, too! :D
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

swisschris62

Hannah...
- been to 48 states and Canada
- over a million safe miles ( she's 9)
- best friend

So how is her driving?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

guineapiggie101

quick question, how do we post photos on here??[:/]

Down below the box you type your text in is a place that says 'Attachment'. Hit the 'Browse' button to choose an image. Then hit the 'Upload attachment' button. Then a quick 'Post Reply' and you are set!
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

NorrinRadd

***quick question, how do we post photos on here??[:/]

Down below the box you type your text in is a place that says 'Attachment'. Hit the 'Browse' button to choose an image. Then hit the 'Upload attachment' button. Then a quick 'Post Reply' and you are set!

I tried that, but it said my pic was too large. Will resize and try again later.