FlyingRhenquest

If You Had To Leave The House With Just One Thing

Eh, you two. :P The poll specified thing, not living creature (otherwise I'd have to go for my Monkey first and my felines second. Hopefully we could each grab a kitty then we'd all be good).

Of the poll choices I voted for wallet. Having that means I can deal better with the lack of anything else. Plus, my boobies are attached, so if I leave they're coming with no matter what.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

Eh, you two. :P The poll specified thing, not living creature (otherwise I'd have to go for my Monkey first and my felines second. Hopefully we could each grab a kitty then we'd all be good).

Of the poll choices I voted for wallet. Having that means I can deal better with the lack of anything else. Plus, my boobies are attached, so if I leave they're coming with no matter what.

Then one of you would be carring 2 kittys. :P

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I lost my wallet once. Felt like I was walking around without my pants for three days until some nice person found it and called me. So I voted for "wallet".
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

Keys - Don't need the keys. I have an extra car key behind the rear bumper on the right. It's super easy to find to but it's very secure where it is so it won't accidentally fall out. My extra house keys and keys to my brothers house is hidden in the back. If you go directly to the tree next to the sidewalk and walk straight down toward the fence, there are 2 rocks. The smaller one has a super nifty hidden sealed box with the keys and 300 dollars of emergency funds and a snake bite kit. Don't ask .. it's in there for novelty purposes.

Wallet - I'll take this with me. Thing is, unless I"m sleeping, I probably have my pants on and the wallet is sitting either next to me or is on the small shelf next to the front door (which is usually unlocked for easy escape) So I either have to take the pants off or I get a freebie. If I'm sleeping, the pants have the wallet in them on the floor or on the chair. I get a freebie or I waste time and take the wallet and toss the pants on the floor. As you now know the extra keys are attached to the car and also securely under the small rock behind the place so I'll just get the keys and leave.

Pants
Well, lets skip part of the pants discussion. If I have my wallet, I can get pants. If I have my car, I have pants in the car. My extra key for the car is attached to the car, so replacing the pants I left in the house when I removed the wallet didn't take very long. Just need the wallet.

Boobies
Never really thought about that cuz I'm of the male persuasion and people are less obsessed with mine. The Boobies I would be touching for pleasure and to stimulate a response, would either be outside of the house attached the person who would be stimulated, or, that person would running out of the house themselves, boobies intact. There is currently no person who's boobies I would be touching for pleasure to stimulate a response living in this house with me, so chances are, they're available somewhere out side of this home.

More realistic answer: If I really had to get out with one item, it would be my dogs collar. It's attached to my dog so to make it easy, I won't waste time taking the collar off and I'll just grab the dog.

If I had time to get something else, I'd take my wallet and my skydive rig because both are readily accessible. Forced to choose either one. My skydiving rig is worth more than the wallet. Or maybe ... the 3000 dollars cash in the bottom dresser drawer could be substituted for the wallet and insurance and friends would supply me with another rig.

IDs can be replaced at the DMV without having ID, so I don't really care about that. ATM and Credit cards can be replace with a phone call and 5 business days. By then, I'd have a change of address set up so it would only be a minor inconvenience.

Shorter answer. Get the dog and leave.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Sorry if this had another meaning, but do you really have a pet monkey???!! :o I would soooo love to have a monkey (even though I know they are probably WAY more trouble than I could handle!!)... :P

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Nataly

Sorry if this had another meaning, but do you really have a pet monkey???!! :o I would soooo love to have a monkey (even though I know they are probably WAY more trouble than I could handle!!)... :P

I think he'd object to being called a pet. ;) But yes, they are WAY more trouble than anyone needs. :D

(Yes, different meaning... b.f.'s nickname. My only pets are two cats.)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Nataly

Hers is pretty tame... doesn't chatter too much:ph34r:

NWFlyer

***Sorry if this had another meaning, but do you really have a pet monkey???!! :o I would soooo love to have a monkey (even though I know they are probably WAY more trouble than I could handle!!)... :P

I think he'd object to being called a pet. ;) But yes, they are WAY more trouble than anyone needs. :D

I see :$:$ Well, I have a monkey too, in that case!! :D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Amazon

***Sorry if this had another meaning, but do you really have a pet monkey???!! :o I would soooo love to have a monkey (even though I know they are probably WAY more trouble than I could handle!!)... :P

Hers is pretty tame... doesn't chatter too much:ph34r:

He IS a lot of trouble though.B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Nataly

Google on "Helper Monkey"

Note that occasionally there's a news story about someone's helper monkey biting someone's face off. Your mileage may vary.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

NWFlyer

I think he'd object to being called a pet. ;)But yes, they are WAY more trouble than anyone needs. :D

:D:D:D thanks for the laugh this morning
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!