skymama

My daughter is in labor! (Strike that- I'm a Grandma!)

I'm a little excited! :ph34r:

I'll be making the 7 hour drive to Atlanta tomorrow. I didn't think it was a wise idea for me to drive up there alone tonight. I'll stay at their place for a week and tell them how to raise their baby help out.

Who's going to volunteer to make sure Normiss behaves while I'm gone? You know how he is! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

LuckyMcSwervy

Congratulations!! What wonderful news!! Safe travels and I'll pray for them for a safe, quick and healthy delivery!!

I'm so happy for all of you!! Babies!!! :$:$:$

Yes, ALL OF THIS!! Praying for your journey and for mama, baby, and daddy! So exciting! :)

amstalder

***Congratulations!! What wonderful news!! Safe travels and I'll pray for them for a safe, quick and healthy delivery!!

I'm so happy for all of you!! Babies!!! :$:$:$

Yes, ALL OF THIS!! Praying for your journey and for mama, baby, and daddy! So exciting! :)
Wow! I echo Lucky's post. :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

He's here! :)
Bradley Antonio Gil arrived at 12:36am on 4/19. He is 8 lbs and 21 in.

Alix's message on FB was:

Bradley is perfect. All vital signs are good. He's a huge baby for my little frame and has a full head of hair. He's extremely alert and has had his eyes open most of the time so far.

I'm doing all right. I only had to push for about 30 min and was in labor for only 5 hrs. Lots of pain, swelling and soreness. I'm super exhausted.

Gabriel and I are so delighted and completely in love with our son. We are so grateful for everyones well wishes and congrats.

Thanks for all of your well wishes, everyone. They mean a lot. I gotta get my rear in gear now, I have to go meet my grandson. Yay! B|
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

I'm a little excited! :ph34r:

I'll be making the 7 hour drive to Atlanta tomorrow. I didn't think it was a wise idea for me to drive up there alone tonight. I'll stay at their place for a week and tell them how to raise their baby help out.

Who's going to volunteer to make sure Normiss behaves while I'm gone? You know how he is! :P

Congratulations "Grand"skymama !

Your grandson is perfect !!!

If not already, you will soon find being a Grandma the most fulfilling role you will ever have.

If we feel we had regrets as a parent with our kid(s), this is the chance we get to redo with our grandkids !!! :)
I refer to it as my penance & paying the love for my sons' forward...

B| BlueSkies & Blessings :) To You All ~

Happy Easter..what a wonderful gift for you all !

* btw: no such thing as spoiling a baby nor a grandchild ;)

skymama

He's here! :)
Bradley Antonio Gil arrived at 12:36am on 4/19. He is 8 lbs and 21 in.

Alix's message on FB was:

Bradley is perfect. All vital signs are good. He's a huge baby for my little frame and has a full head of hair. He's extremely alert and has had his eyes open most of the time so far.

I'm doing all right. I only had to push for about 30 min and was in labor for only 5 hrs. Lots of pain, swelling and soreness. I'm super exhausted.

Gabriel and I are so delighted and completely in love with our son. We are so grateful for everyones well wishes and congrats.

Thanks for all of your well wishes, everyone. They mean a lot. I gotta get my rear in gear now, I have to go meet my grandson. Yay! B|

Congrats Granny Andrea:)

Thanks so much, everyone! I was at the hospital all day yesterday and didn't get a chance to log on to thank-you.

Bradley is a happy and content baby so far. He was just looking around and chillin' a lot yesterday. He only fussed when he was hungry. I hope that lasts! Mom has the usual after-birth soreness. Dad seems a little overwhelmed and not sure what to do. He hasn't been around a lot of babies in his life, but I'm sure he'll learn quickly.

The nurse took one look at me holding Bradley and said to Alix, "it's probably a good thing that your mom lives far away from you, or else that baby would be spoiled!" I have no idea why she said that. :P

BillyVance

Congratulations! That's a beautiful baby. B| Man I sure do miss them at that size.

Well, sure;
You never had to listen to them.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Congrats. He's adorable.

Ya know? I wondered if you & Mark had to get married in a hurry because a baby was on it's way.

Turns out I was right. Just not in the way I thought. :P

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

ryoder

***Congratulations! That's a beautiful baby. B| Man I sure do miss them at that size.

Well, sure;

:D:D:D:D:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

ryoder

***Congratulations! That's a beautiful baby. B| Man I sure do miss them at that size.

Well, sure;

Dude, I can still hear them screaming. You know your hearing's bad when they still go over 120 decibels.B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban