promise5

How do take your hot dog ?

monkycndo

I figured JohnnyMarko would have chimed in by now.

:D:D

I went to a barbecue yesterday, had a great brat on a bun. I then realized I'm not much into breads anymore. Too much bun, left half of it on the plate. I like your earlier "corndog" idea. I wonder if brats would make a great corn dog? B|

RMK

***Mustard, and not that pointless baby crap coloured rubbish you lot call "American mustard".
PROPER Old English HOT mustard.B|B|B|

English mustard is not really good on any food. Dijon mustard is what you want. Though I'm no fan of America mustard; it is good on a hotdog.

Also being ex Chicago (* proper/verified Chicago; located near Lincoln Park, Diversey & Lakeshore) I did like the Vienna Beef hotdogs. There used to be place here in London in Covent Garden that sold them.

Dijon is for aristocratic butt burglars:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:. oh and French wankers:ph34r: and it not mustardy at all in fact is almost as bad as american
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

ryoder

English mustard is not really good on any food. Dijon mustard is what you want. Though I'm no fan of America mustard; it is good on a hotdog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmannAYiwh0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeG3dwk8D6w
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

did not see the option I like in your poll

Coney Dog chilli sauce, plochman's mustard and diced onion.
I had a couple when I was in Detroit a few weeks ago. I really miss the Coney Islands seems like there is one on every other corner in Detroit cannot find any in Florida :(

the best dogs in the world

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

toasted bun . And as others have said a quality hot dog preferably a natural casing . and of course Italian sausages and brats as better still .:P spicy brown mustard and diced onions . what can I say I am a man of simple tastes:$

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .