superstu

lowest pulled

the lowest i've ever pulled was about 1400 ft. it was on the helicopter at quincy a year ago. i was sitting in the sattle about 650 to 700 ft. (cypress off) we did a six way, from 4500 ft, and i said i would take it down to 2 (along with my dad and a friend) and i spent a bit too much time playing around in the air with my dad, and got a little low, and the pitiful thing is my dad was below me!! that was about the shortest canopy ride i've ever had, i was under a 97 vengence.

and i got out at 1200 ft on a static line a while back on a cloudy day:S
later

2000'... yea that's it, 2000, isn't that what I said? Yea, yea I'm sure it was just my snivelly canopy that made me LOOK low, but I wasn't, REALLY!! I ALWAYS deploy by 2000. Seriously, no I mean it. Oh wait a minute, OK I could only SMELL the grass because they mowed it last year! No really I forgot to turn on that Pro-Trac 'til 1200'. Seriously!:):ph34r:B|

1200...Was on my back doing a video out of a balloon and the subject was supposed to pull first...When they finally remembered this, the dumped, I rolled over and dumped...A later eval of the video showed my alti just under 1200. Cypress was (intentionally) off.
-----
~~~Michael

A tad over 2K (2100-2200)
That's below my comfort level with 86 jumps.
It was a 2nd attempt at the pull, first pull of the pilot chute (BOC) didn't come out, hand just slipped off.
My canopy snivels a long time, so I was talking to the canopy - "come on, open quick"
It did, slammed me!
But, I knew it was open!:ph34r:

Brian

on jump #24 before i got my A so i was still on student status. I was jumping someone elses pro-track to see how fast i could in my arch and didn't use my wrist mount like i should have. as a result i lost awareness and opened at 2300. that scared me into opening at 4500-4000 for a few more jumps!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

1200...Was on my back doing a video out of a balloon and the subject was supposed to pull first...When they finally remembered this, the dumped, I rolled over and dumped...A later eval of the video showed my alti just under 1200. Cypress was (intentionally) off.

He who pulls the lowest, snivels the longest. :P

Got out of a C182 somewhere between 2200'-2500' because of a fuel leak, pulled at 2000'.

Lowest terminal pull was on student status and was around 2000'

I pull regularly at 3 - 3.5 and am not really happy going below this so I won't be making any attempts at 'tying' the record ;)

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Just below 2K. We went into some, uh, industrial haze during a FF jump where we weren't quite all on the same level and I tracked away to where I thought I was safe but upon checking my airspace found another chose the same safe track above me. So I hauled ass in another direction but was kinda low when I got there. Eeeeeee! My "pull now you dumbass" siren was screaming at me.:S

Fall in dove.

lowest i've pulled..not sure.. lowest i know i was under canopy after a skydive....my skytronic say 1500....but that canopy like to dance before opening fully.... i wouldn't intenionaly pull below 2000...and the bsr's state anyways i'm at 2500 anyways...well untill i send in that little piece of paper i got signed buy a couple people that will let me go to 2000....not like the paper(c lisc. app) makes a difrence anyways...itwould just be "legal then'

Approx. 800 ft. Opened facing into the wind. Unstowed the brakes and flared in the same toggle stroke. I watched (some years later) a friend cutaway at about the same altitude or lower from a pilot chute CRW entanglment and he took the time to roll over before pulling. He got line stretch but the slider wasn't down all the way when he landed in about 4 ft of water in a local canal. The canal is usually dry but he stood up and walked away.
He quit jumping about 6 months later.

my lowest pull? ah nothing to talk about.
the lowest i was around to hear about( I was walking out of the resturant,didnt WITNESS IT)
one of the instructors has a squirrly main after coming in. he cut away and was under reserve around 400FT. I didnt get to talk to him about it until almost a year later at deland!
HE REMEMBERED IT TOO!LOL
My photos

My Videos

The lowest is in an demo jump I once made in Reykjavik and me and another highly experienced jumper both had smoke in freefall and flying close to one and other, and then another jumper was supposed to dock me, well we lost altidude awearness, first the one with no smoke pulled at 2000, then came my buddy with smoke at 1500 and my self at around 1200-1300. It was a long frefall from only 5000 fet. I have also pulled a reserve at 1000 after a total malfunction.:S

When I stop skydiving is the day that I die!!! Hallur

& 1000
When I could see the leaves on the trees at Cross keys, I realized "Ground rush" is a bad thing to to see.
There's no good reson to do that so now it's 2000 to 4000, depending on the jump.