FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: Coming off of two great nights of beach volleyball where I've possibly played my best matches (hey watching some of the Olympics volleyball has inspired me). But I'm tired now as I played 3 hours worth of volleyball tonight to go along with 1 hour last night. B|

Low: Missing good friends who have left us. :(

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

High: I had a really good conversation with IMAX today involving my idear and a bunch of skydiverz and what not.....

Low: got fired from my "real" job after a week of paid training. Didn't even make it to the first day of actual work... well I did, but they told me to turn in my badge and go home... "thank god!"

Low: sold my surfboard and my computer and I'm still fuckin broke

Low: I'm still a rookie ass skydiver.... WTF??? I thought I'd have two rigs, a kite board/wing, 4 surfboards, a hang glider and two Kawasaki Ninja ZX9's by now, plus a quad. shiiiiiiiiit.........

High: jumpin this weekend....

High: hopefully with a girl that I want to have my babies...

Low: I can't afford to raise no babies, let alone buy a bottle of oil to get this girl a greased up........

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High: there're a lot of good things happening in my life right now. I'm happy.

High: I get to share that feeling via the thread

Low: But Holly's thread lives in part for the worst reason. Happy birthday, sweetie

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Low: I was in a pretty terrible car crash last Sunday...and totalled my car...

High: All this week, I have had wonderful friends who have made me laugh and let me cry and have helped me heal my wounds...Thank You from the bottom of my heart...:)

~R+R:)...I can't thank them enough...:-*...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

High: got my film proposal into Q's hands over at West Coast Customs and we're workin on somthin big. no bullshit.

Low: step one out of 100 and no easy answers.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Lows: Receiving temporary custody of my little brother and not being able to pick him up b/c my stepmom was trying to run with him.

Highs: After two days of none stop looking I found him and he is now with me till the next court date.

B|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

High: having my Nephew for the weekend (just 1 year older than my son & good friends)
High: jumping tomarrow (wife mowed the Lawn:)LOW= none available to mention;)

High....an old friend stopped by to crash on my
couch that I hadn't seen in a couple of years.

Low.....a couple of hours later said old friend fell and
broke a glasstop coffee table ruining a stack
of 8*10 and one 16*20 skydiving picture on it
>:(>:(

Oh well nobody hurt, time for a new table, and re-order my pics from Rantoul[:/] Time to call Lewmonst.....

High....an old friend stopped by to crash on my
couch that I hadn't seen in a couple of years.

Low.....a couple of hours later said old friend fell and
broke a glasstop coffee table ruining a stack
of 8*10 and one 16*20 skydiving picture on it
>:(>:(

Oh well nobody hurt, time for a new table, and re-order my pics from Rantoul[:/] Time to call Lewmonst.....

So what he really crashed at your place, huh?:o
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

HIGH: Picked up my Brand new tandem rig and the paint job on my helmets looks killer

LOW: The people in this town seem to be suffering from a severe case of rectal cranial inversion.

HIGH: Started my work day off by sharing a casa ride with only 4 other people on board and got a jump in.

LOW: I really need to do laundry LOL
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

High-Beautiful Autumn Day here in Colorado

Low-Remembering friends that won't be here to enjoy these kind of days[:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

High: cost of living
Low: earning wage

High: hopes
Low: thats what I said! Booby Traps!!!

high: went to Bridge day 2004, made 3 jumps, and didnt land in the water, landed safely on ground

low: weather sucked and time was to short.. could have made 5 at the rate I was going
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

HIGH -- > skyjumpin' on a georgious southern, autumn day...seeing red, yellow and orange all the way to the ground (sundat)!

HIGH --> smell & scenery...being able to experience a day of fall down here (even when not jumping) (monday).

LOW --> being stuck in an office w/a window only to tease (monday @ work).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41