FreeFlyHol

High/Low

high : ???? does such a such a thing exist? [:/]

low: again, learning that the latest intervied did not produce a job :(
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

HIGH: scored a job working at the DZ, gonna be doing video editing B|

LOW: it'll be a while before i actually make any money, and the bills are piling up. :S

:edit: uhh.. a much bigger LOW: my parents opened up my bills and found out just how much i owe the bank and credit card company, and they are just a little bit mad. they saw how much money had been going to the dz and said that they are not going to help at ALL financially at this point. woooonderful. HOLY COW, my bill for the credit card is 440 dollars. :S:S:S:S that is totally not cool. :(

Low: Reading Lee's latest post...:(

High: The thought that maybe Lee will cheer up when he figures out that we really care about him a lot...one can only hope.

Yeah. What she said.

High: Waking up to cloudy skies, expecting a slow day at the store and ending up getting a shitload of stuff done, selling one new container and working with someone else on another container order that will be ordered tomorrow.

Low: Being so busy working all day that I could barely find time to go to the bathroom, eat lunch, answer my IM's... or post whore. :ph34r:

:edit: uhh.. a much bigger LOW: my parents opened up my bills and found out just how much i owe the bank and credit card company, and they are just a little bit mad. they saw how much money had been going to the dz and said that they are not going to help at ALL financially at this point. woooonderful. HOLY COW, my bill for the credit card is 440 dollars. that is totally not cool.

Welcome to adulthood.

:edit: uhh.. a much bigger LOW: my parents opened up my bills and found out just how much i owe the bank and credit card company, and they are just a little bit mad. they saw how much money had been going to the dz and said that they are not going to help at ALL financially at this point. woooonderful. HOLY COW, my bill for the credit card is 440 dollars. that is totally not cool.

Welcome to adulthood.

Yeah...what she said. :|

$440 that it? holy crap... my truck payment is more than that. and my house payment, and my cc bill payment.

High: its only money and you cant take it with you.

Low: eventually even the CC stop lettin you have it.:o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

realizing that you have alienated pretty much everyone you know, and hating yourself for it.

Remember that you have GAINED friends along the way also.:)
High: Having beautiful weather this week.
Low: Being too busy to sneak away and jump.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

uhh.. thats JUST my credit card. plus 140 the bank wants, 575 for rent, 160 for phone, 400 for the car/insurance, 50 for electricity, plus more for food/gas. over 2,000 a month in bills. holy shit.

and thats with exactly NO money coming in (yet) :|:|:| being an adult SUCKS.

High: well, at least there isnt much the bank can take from me.

Low: uh well duh. :S

uhh.. thats JUST my credit card. plus 140 the bank wants, 575 for rent, 160 for phone, 400 for the car/insurance, 50 for electricity, plus more for food/gas.

and thats with exactly NO money coming in (yet) :|:|:| being an adult SUCKS.

can I get an AMEN! oh yea.. and it dont get better. unless you wanna live in a box/tent at the dz and bum jumps and pack rigs. :S
but hey... its all about the happy!
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

live in a box/tent at the dz and bum jumps and pack rigs

Hey! Don't knock that until you've tried it! Well, it was the packing table, and only 2 days a week, but still...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

live in a box/tent at the dz and bum jumps and pack rigs

Hey! Don't knock that until you've tried it! Well, it was the packing table, and only 2 days a week, but still...

Wendy W.

hey I aint knockin it... Im thinking about doin it... :S
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

uhh.. thats JUST my credit card. plus 140 the bank wants, 575 for rent, 160 for phone, 400 for the car/insurance, 50 for electricity, plus more for food/gas. over 2,000 a month in bills. holy shit.

You have no job and you're driving a car that costs you $400 a month in payments and insurance, living in a $575/month place, making enough phone calls to run up a $160/month phone bill and skydiving?

Dayum. Who did you think was gonna pay all those bills while you were running them up? :S

Sell the car and buy a POS (or better yet a bicycle) that will get you to and from school, turn the phone off, find a cheaper place to live ASAP, cut up the credit card(s), get a part time job and accept the fact that you ain't gonna be jumping until you can afford to.

Don't get me wrong, I've been there. It's no fun. But nobody ever promised that life was gonna be fair. You wanna play, you gotta be able to pay - and if you can't pay...

High: Finding out I'm qualified for many grants, some scholarships, and enough student loans to be able to go back to college without putting undue strain on the family and its' bills.

Higher: Getting the unofficial word that I will be accepted into classes this fall, and become a 33+ year old full time student.

Highest: My major. Elementary Education.

Low: Can't think of any right now. That hasn't happened in a very long time. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

High: Finding out I'm qualified for many grants, some scholarships, and enough student loans to be able to go back to college without putting undue strain on the family and its' bills.

Higher: Getting the unofficial word that I will be accepted into classes this fall, and become a 33+ year old full time student.

dude thats awsome... good luck. :P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Saweeeeeet!!!!!! That's awesome news, Jim. Congrats and the very best of luck to you on your decision to go back to school.:)

*sighs* yeah. lol. oh man. i'm really fucking screwed. if it wasnt me, i'd be laughing my ass off. B|[:/]

You're not screwed (no more than the rest of us anyway :o)... You'll get it all figured out. ;)

(BTW, I'm taking a break from jumping at the moment too... Sometimes other things have to be taken care of first.)

And yeah, being an adult does suck... sometimes. ;):)

I've got a few years of seriously hard work ahead of me, but it's worth it. When I'm all done, can you say "Summers Off"? I knew you could!

Besides, unlike soooo many other people I know, I love working with kids. :)
So,

High: me! :)
Low: Nah, some other time, thanks.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

High: I don't do what the little voices in my head tell me to do

High: made some fun phone calls today

High: Iced coffee is available in East Timor

Low: got red taped.

Low: don't know how much longer I've got until MCI cuts my phone off again.

Low: if they do I'll have to stop playing PRODUCER and get a jibby job

Low: can't play PRODUCER if I'm hustling coffee for the good of the country.

High: might be able to close a client and produce a quality job

Low: my phizone will probably be a dead line by the weekend and I've got a tizank of gas and a pack of smokes till next payday.

Low: you never know where payday is when you're playing hit and miss go fish........

High: I've still got smokes and my jaw doesn't hurt too bad from burning em down....

WHOOO WHOOO

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky