FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: realizing I don't have to come in to work tomorrow.

Low: realizing it's because I have jury duty.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

High: the games afoot

Low: key player canceled a meeting after 10:00. two hours after I had left S.D. for L.A. 2nd time in a row. (busy schedule) 1st time this person didn't show it only cost 4000.00 to put the demo on. This time it just cost people time they could have been focused on the matter at hand.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

I guess I'm way behind the game here...

LOW-Realizing I was in love with someone right when I lost them. (damn, did that hurt). :(

HIGH-Realizing that I can still be friends with that someone and there are no hurt feelings anymore. :D

Lovers are a dime a dozen, but good friends that you REALLY enjoy talking to are a rare treasure indeed.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Low: 22 hour shift troubleshooting a problem and having to put up with attitude from 5 successive support techs.

High: Fixing the problem before a tech assist had to be called out and knowing that the support techs were trying to pull a rabbit out of their a**...... er, HAT.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

it's rainy here & cold & i'm @ work & i won't get to go sleep until very late tonight workin' on a paper for school.[:/]

up late to pack & do homework so i'll have no worries @ the cupid booOoOOogie this weekend...with all blue skies & 70 degree weather!!!
:)B|:P:)B|:P:ph34r::ph34r::o:):S:D:)B|

blues baby!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

high: Coming home yesterday to find a beautiful rose and a nice card waiting for me in the bathroom

low: The reason for them is my sweetie is on a week-long business trip.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

HIgh: Getting to jump through the Winter & getting 3 months worth of massive back pay.
Higher: working 3p to 7a this week for more jump money and a 4 day weekend!
Highest: plenty of $$ for World Cup Speed meet/Rantoul? and my Daughter's 1st jump 2nd week of May.
LOW: fear of change now that my life is so fun.

High: Getting a bunch of free stuff from work that I haven't tried yet...I love new things...B|...

Low: I have a buttload of stuff to do and don't know where to start.

High: Sweet phone calls from my handsome hunk of a man...:$...

Low: Thinking about the fact that I still have 2 more weeks until I can see him...[:/]...

~R+R:)...This is one of my all-time favorite threads...simply timeless...:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

high: received flowers & naturally gave credit to bf
low: finding out they didn't come from him after all [:/]
high: the weather has been perfect. i hope it holds through the weekend
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Hi: An amazing jazzed newbie is buying my first new canopy on saturday and my custom colors match his new container (which by coincidence is the same container and colors I have)..only have 100 jumps on the canopy he's buying..he's ..well...ducky;)

Bittersweet to say "g'bye" to my first custom made canopy which has so many memories..but so happy to make a newbie's day/year...:)

Lo: new presidente' of my company is cleaning house and none of us know our real future[:/]

High: Had a great time at the vet's...and will be calling the UW campus closest to me about starting the science classes

Low: Unemployed and trying to figure out how I'll pay for school.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

High: Doing well enough my first semester in college (at 34 years of age) to join Phi Eta Sigma (Freshman National Honor Society). :)
Low: Student income=oxymoron=no jumps in a loooong time. [:/]
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

LOW: Finding out a buddy got shot in the head today.

HIGH: Finding out that even though it went through his helmet, it only grazed him and he's fine.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING