FreeFlyHol

High/Low

Low: got an email from a big time (Norah Jones & Bigger) saying "we need to talk, I will call"

I don't know if you make these kinds of calls but an email like that is not good. It's the precurssor to bad news.

High: The call turned out really well, game on.

now if I could only get rid of the upturned stomach and sense of nauseaI had to fend off during the call ...:S:P

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

high: 3 weeks at Toogoolawah (AU) having a blast.
Low: Having a minor stroke and spending 3 days in the hospital.
high: Going home for a month and buying a new Key West 216 Bay Reef and fishing for 3 weeks.
Low: There is nothing wrong with my head and I am back at WORK in the desert.

BTW one rule I would ask every one to follow is...
Don't have a stroke.

Live fast die hard.

Haven't posted here much (don't really know why...all I do at work is sit and read everyone's posts :ph34r:) but know that skydivers make great extended family and could use some support.

Low: Just found out the closing on my house is final so I'm officially homeless (though I do have a place to stay for a while).

High: This guy I'm dating just called to check on me to see how I'm doing. It's ironic because he called seconds after the lawyer did! :)

HIGH: I'm in Rantoul with sky:ph34r:one, :ph34r:lip and THE Birdman himself, Jari. We are kicking it Raeford style and are not sucking:D The DZ.com tent is rocking and the banner is getting signed by old and new members alike.

LOW: Not all the great people from DZ.com could make it.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

High: Getting my Reserve in the mail today and finding a suitible stilleto yesterday.

Low: I'm not in Rantoul, and paying for all these parachutes is going to put a damper on my jump budget for a while.

addtional High: deciding on colors for my BASE rig. :)
additional Low: now I'm gonna need ANOTHER canopy ;)

High: I got 1/2 of my bathroom floor laid with vinyl planks, and what's there looks good.

Low: It's unbelievably sticky stuff, and I only got 1/2 of it done. Nothing else that was planned for today got done.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

High: I had my first "regular" weekend off in 4 months.

Low: The weather hasn't been too good and doesn't look like I'll be jumping tomorrow. [:/]

High:Spent today at the "Red Bull Swoop Tour." Saw Hans....hadn't talked to him in a while. Watching the Paragliding competition was CRAZY. Any time a collapsed canopy is a "normal" occurence is just nuts! Paragliding has a new found respect.

HIGH: no strike

LOW: could be called at any time after tonight ///=no Rantoul time(Beats "going homeless time though")