FreeFlyHol

High/Low

High: Got my drivers licence back.
High: pick up my new surfboard tomorrow
Low: you know, this that and the other thing could be kinda better bur for the most part things are Crazy Go Nuts.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Highs:
One of my best friends came in from Memphis to visit me for the weekend, how cool is that.

Getting my copy of parachitist and seeing that skydivers really care for their own like family.

Seeing the forcast for this weekend

Low: Not to much to put here really, my only complaint is that I have not gotten my solo yet, something I shall have to remedy rather quickly.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

high: It's friday, and I'm soon on my way to the dz.
low: I've got a starting pnemonia, and it's probably not going to get any better from jumping out of planes. Probably have to see a doctor on monday. :S

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

High: Being part of a friend's 100th jump seven-way
High: Downsizing and test driving a sabre 170, dumping at 10,000 and nailing the peas on my first landing under it.
High: doing the same thing again dumping at 10 grand twice more and landing within spitting distance of the peas twice
Higher: Dumping at 12 grand sunset load, dancing with clouds and nailing the peas again, this time perfect dead center with an audience, putting an awesome finish on a 5-jump day.
Low: Having my old car's 20 year old radiator blow a seam and spray coolant everywhere on my way from the dropzone to a friend's house-
Counterlow high: Succeeding in fixing the problem in a parking lot with nothing but a pocketknife and a pair of gerber folding pliers by hammering the split tube flat and folding it over with the knife and crimping it shut with the pliers...I can't believe that worked.
I'd like to thank Ray for the loan of the javelin with the 170, It made the day extraordinary.
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

High> Having a good friend come in from Memphis to visit me for the weekend.

High> Having great weather for the weekend with all day sunday to take advantage of it

High> Getting a secind job interview at bestbuy, so I can jump even more this summer.

Low> Friend is only in town till Sunday, and then moves to calgary for the rest of the summer.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

High: got out of my not running/ running a little bit funik and knocked out damn near 10 miles... Ran around the entire bay. Mission Bay.

Low: custom surfboard is still not done.
Low/high: going to have to run like that 75 more times to get in the shape I want to be in

High: have been doing just fine w/o cigarettes the last couple of weeks.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

High: Seeing my pa (who turned 78 Wed) sing take me out to the ballpark at the CWS game this afternoon.

Low: Stayed home from the DZ after the game with a Migraine. Oiy!

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

High: Playing mini golf, and smashing the golf bowl out of the complex!:D

Low: Going to my nana's 70th birthday and seeing relatives I havent seen in over 10 years and them not even saying hello to me. Rude bastards.:(

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

first couple days are the hardest w/the occasional tough impulse to go buy a pack of Camels.... An extended night of drinking or a random trip to Vegas is what's undone me in the past.... Hopefully not this time.