MrJones

Dream rig?????????

I am happy with my choice of Infinity. If I had to do it again? Infinity again....the only choice is I would go with stainless if money was no option.

Infinity rocks the house!
Spectre
PD Reserve
Cypres2

and to compliment it.....I would sell my families 182 and Beech....and get an otter.:D

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Pretty much what I have now (but then it is less than a month old…) B|

Javelin Odyssey
PD Reserve
Cypres 2

I’d probably like to change my main – replace my Spectre 135 (which is well over a month old before anyone asks!) with a Pilot 132 or 124! :)
Vicki

I have my dream rig - pretty much...

Custom Wings with purple and white tie-dye, cut in laterals, articulated, and sized for ME! I love my Wings!
Sabre 2 135 purple / black / white - on order
PD 143
Cypres

For my second rig that I hope to order this year, it would be another Wings. Probably with a Safire2 129 (because I had a hard time choosing between the Sabre 2 and Safire 2). PD Reserve and Cypres.

A Sigma Tandem rig with a Sigma 370 Main and a Tandem CYPRES 2.

I would also have a large gear bag full of different size frap hats, jump suits, and gloves, along with a couple of altimeters and plenty of goggles.

Now I'm off to go wait at the front door for the Prize Patrol! :D
Arrive Safely

John

My current rig with the following changes:
* stainless hardware
* custom-died cordura so the purple cordura perfectly matches the purple webbing / binding tape
* D-bag stow points down the side, not on top (OK, I could afford that now ;))
* top-of-the-line new reserve instead of used, get-the-job-done reserve, in a different color than blue. Maybe a red reserve with good high-speed deployment survivability characteristcs.

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

I'm really happy with my Samurai 105 (would want a few hundred more jumps before I thought about downsizing, although I'm beginning to think it's fast enough), and wouldn't buy anything other than a PD reserve without crawling inside and test jumping it. Right now I have a 143, although my belly shrunk and I'd be happy with a 126. Sunrise and Mirage both make rigs in the right sizes (Sunpath and RWS don't), I might buy the Wings because of the customer service.

Wings with cut in laterals quilted back pad and rsl (colors Blue, and silver tye dye with silver binding tape and dark grey accents), PD176 reserve, and either a Sabre 2 150 or Lotus 150. I would love the experience i need to jump that small a main too!! I just want a rig that doesn't feel huge on my back, and i have a pretty big back so its not really asking much. :D
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Any modern freefly friendly rig with an articulated harness and especially cut-in laterals is good. :ph34r:

I'm very happy with my setup right now:

A Wings container with all the bells and whistles (fits like a glove that even OJ would like). A Crossfire2 119 main (this is a new canopy to me and I really need to be smart under it and be patient with it), a PD143 Reserve and a Cypres2.

:$

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over