kevin922

Has anyone seen their Phi-Phi?

I heard someone saw Yari walking into the factory with designs in hand and a smile on his face :). Make up your own mind when they will start shipping.

It's Jari. and i find this post humorus :) Lou was saying in a different post that he has his and "is looking at them"

I kinda have a feeling that Scott was "fun-in-ya" about having his suit or we would have seen a pic by now.

Remember what the Quik rabbit always said --- "patience is a virtue" or "you can't drink it slow whens it Quik" which ever fits the situation:)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Sorry about the spelling thats what you get when your mulitasking at work or as my boss would say wasting company time. ;) However, my post is not far from the truth.

Well scott just posted some pics, so i guess they put something together real quick after your post :)

Those are some pretty pictures! Not to mention that Jari is a good looking man! They even spelled Jari's name correct on his rig ;). It might have made people happier if they had pics of Jari putting some suits into shipping boxes and a guy in a brown suit loading them in a brown truck. Then we would all know what Brown could do for you. Good news is its better than a photoshop picture. We may be getting somewhere!!! :ph34r:

a guy in a brown suit loading them in a brown truck.

Try a guy in a yellow shirt and a yellow van. BirdMan uses DHL;) Come on you're a business owner, you should know about these things
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Not sure what owning a business has to do with knowing the shipping habits of BM I have only seen hand deliveries from dealors and bmi's. However, DHL does not have funny slogans like "what can brown do for you"? We are Fed Ex fans anyway. Being I never have met you how do you know I own a business?? Looking forward to seeing these at the DZ soon.

I wasn't sure about the shipping on suits, so I talked it over with jimmy and we thought 'bugger it'.
So I called Jari last night and we're flying from Australia to pick it up. ;)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Just curious is there any video of the PHI in flight or even a better close up of it in flight the one picture was from so far away all you could see were the cool design, colors and scaloped wings. I would assume with all the flying of it in public that Jari or Scott spoke of with Jussi there should be lots of video out there. Please post some we are all very excited to see this suit. There has been so much fan fair!!!!