bodypilot1

NO FLOCKIN UPDATES FROM ELOY OR WHAT?

The BM camp held large sunset flocks, most mornings were too cold.

Plenty birds held small ways here and there. I would start out on a cold temp 2-way, 3 - way, 4- way, and end the day with a sunset flock 11 or 16 way. This was pretty much my pace for the handful of days that I was there. Flyers would join in after it would warm up some and after being tired of watching someone else have all the fun.

The morning and sunset balloon loads have seen many wingsuits and is becoming the ride of choice for some.

Scott, Chuck and Jari have had their hands full the past few days with the first jump courses throughout the day and holding an instructor course. But by now there should be a large cadre of new instructors, fresh birds with new suits and established birdies showing up.

There is still time for more bird mayhem.

Just got back from Eloy. Made a bunch of BM jumps, mainly on the sunset flocks. The sunset balloon flock on the 31st was cancelled due to rain, wind, clouds etc. Seven of us went through the BMI course with Jari, Chuck and Scott. A fun week.

Vector boy pretty much nailed it. We have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest with FFCs, organizing flocks, selling gear and the instructor course. Today the clouds came in and people swarmed the tent with getting measured for Pantz, suits or taking the FFC. Today is actually a welcome break. If my count is correct, this years boogie exceeds WFFCs totals for total flights made and my record of 100 flights in a boogie. My pro track went bat shit one day and I estimate I didn't log close to 25 flights on it for some reason. Batteries have since been replaced and it seems normal now. A few more days and it willbe back to the normal grind and looking forward to the next holiday boogie:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I only got one BM jump in, in between my other video duties. Me, LouDiamond, Hook n Swoop, and another Birdman who's name I forget launched a nice 4 way out of the SkyVan one afternoon. Hook-n-swoop came in and we got a dock, and Lou got great video footage that really helped me improve my body position.

Did three jumps yesterday after Lou's coaching (in Byron) and finally jumped my still camera with the suit.

We weren't able to do the BM flock out of the balloon, but I did get some nice footage of a BM balloon exit from the gondola.

It's over. I boxed everything up this morning(yesterday) and sent it on it's way. That's not to say that there aren't any birdmen jumping in Eloy right now though. I know of at least 4 that are still jumping and actually had to rent out the SDA Birdman School suits this morning because people wanted a fix. It did not stop, I was measuring people and taking orders well after the sunset load on the 4th, they stood in line. If I'm not mistaken, we very well may see the largest Birdman suit ever made for a woman. That's right, Amazon is thinking of going down the nylon crack highway. She may not be as tall as TallGuy but she is pretty damn close. She got herself some smack booty Pantz and measured for a suit. Only time and her stocks will tell(come on stock market);)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

If I'm not mistaken, we very well may see the largest Birdman suit ever made for a woman. That's right, Amazon is thinking of going down the nylon crack highway. She may not be as tall as TallGuy but she is pretty damn close. She got herself some smack booty Pantz and measured for a suit. Only time and her stocks will tell(come on stock market)

Hey Scott,

Yup.. so far so good the Stock price is not too bad when I got home and checked.. I was REALLLLLY hoping to flock with you guys while I was there... I even warned yall ahead of time....... I am... uh big.. Poor Chuck.. his line when he first met me was a classic... I was crackin up all the way to altitude.

So if I HAVE to buy me a BirdWoman suit to be able to fly oh well.. its not like I haven't spent a few dollars since last March when I got back into the sport..

Anyone know whether Skreamer pulled his thumb out and managed to get some BM done?

Gus

I dont know about the anatomical position of his digit, but he started having funky openings on his main, and decided to stay wingless for the boogie.
Remster