bbarnhouse

Best Of Luck Guano!

Simple answer?? No money, and some of us didn't have anymore time off of work to take. It's really frustrating to sit here and watch scores when we're not competing, but we do have our sights set on the World Championships in August and Nationals October.

Best of luck to Guano... looks like their round 1 scores put them in first so far! Go get 'em guys!
Oh, hello again!

Betsy, i am so sorry but i already committed to video a freestylist at nationals. Sorry

LOL no worries mate I'll have a new old one (I hope):) for the World Championships

Guano is now is second and pushing for the first slot. The French are like.."where the hell did they come from?"

GO GUANO!!

Guano is now is second and pushing for the first slot. The French are like.."where the hell did they come from?"

GO GUANO!!

SWEET! GO GUYS!

edited to add: thanks for keeping us updated Betsy! :)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Guano came 3rd - it was pretty tight the whole way through. They are currently celebrating at the Bent Prop! I must say, playing speed pool with them rocksB|.

Apparently the plan for them tomorrow is to jump with the French and the Skywalkers and each team plans a jump.

Liz
aka LizBits from www.omniskore.com

I have a bit of a surprise for the competitors that will arrive today....oh it's gonna be a blast!
Guano...this is my personal note to you so I hope that you have the chance to read it.
You are by far some of the nicest young men that I have had the opportunity to know.
Everyone in this country can be proud of they way you conducted yoursleves and represented this great nation.
Champions aren't born....they create themselves through hard sweat-filled work. They dazzle us with their talent and make us believe that anything is possible.
You've done that and more...you are champions in every sense of the world. Thank you for giving our kids someone to aspire to be like.:)B2

You are by far some of the nicest young men that I have had the opportunity to know.
Everyone in this country can be proud of they way you conducted yoursleves and represented this great nation.
Champions aren't born....they create themselves through hard sweat-filled work. They dazzle us with their talent and make us believe that anything is possible.
You've done that and more...you are champions in every sense of the world. Thank you for giving our kids someone to aspire to be like.

I agree, 100%.

And they've got nice asses too. Even with patches on them. :ph34r:

Thank you very much Betsy.

It was a great meet and we always have a good time when we come to Eloy.

You and the Eloy crew (Bryan Burke, Tom the tram driver, Lea the video dubber, Annabel for the neck massage and everyone else) have done a GREAT job so we can come and compete, concentrate on our jumps and have an all around good time.

Also, Mary Lou Laughlin, thank you for your work as head of the US delgation making sure we had all updates and anything else we needed.

We have a lot of other teams representing the US

Bryce Witcher / Jason Peters Freestyle

Ashley Lombardo / Chris Fiala Wms Freestyle

Deguello 8way, TX
Frayed Knot, CRW from Eloy
Redline, CRW From Lodi, CA
Airspeed 8way, 4way
Perris Syncrhronicity WMS 4way
Fastrax Select wms 4way
Deland Fire 4way
Fastrax 4way(Niklas Hemlin my old 4way tunnel coach, come on boys )

A special thanks to Norcal (Phil and Shannon Kidd for their inspirational email here)and all the people who we have jumped with around the world and over the years. All our sponsors which you can visit at http://www.guanofreefly.com Supporting us, in the thick and thin of it.

The season is over so now some fun jumps.
www.canopyflightcenter.com
www.skydivesac.com
www.guanofreefly.com

Freefly teams have THREE people not two!!!!! Peter kicks ass also! The other two guys are simply a target, haha.
D.J.

Hah, you misunderstood me. I have only met Chris, so when I say Salcone and Guano, I meant the whole team....all 3. ;)

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

Hah, you misunderstood me. I have only met Chris, so when I say Salcone and Guano, I meant the whole team....all 3.

Don't mind him, he is just touchy cause he is the vidiot for Vibe.:D Jon and Brandon get all the chicks while poor DJ doesn't.:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.