Caseadilla

PICTURES show em if you got em

Here's a few of me from over just this past weekend. B| I know most of you will say "whoopdy-do", really big deal, BUT... For those of you who may know me - and know that for the past 15 years of jumping, how highly I have "eschewed" FreeFlying - to strictly, and EXCLUSIVELY focus on RW ("Belly Flying"), so as to become proficient in that - to the total exclusion of everything else, THIS IS ...my very first FF Jumps :D (Thank you Lisa and Gregor from Delmarva!) a REALLY BIG DEAL! :D

THANK YOU AGAIN GREGOR WEEKS AND LISA ECKMAN, for taking me out on these, and putting up with me over all these years to ALLOW me to now FINALLY "cave", and come on over to SEE THE LIGHT of "the dark-side"!! B|

coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Grant -

Was a pleasure to finally be able to repay all those RW lessons you gave me over the years. And it was really cool watching you get all excited about jumping all over again!

Does this mean you'll stop giving me such a hard time about stealing your RW prodigies for the "dark side"?? :P

I recognize that blue helmet in a heartbeat! I did a few jumps with Lisa at Cross Keys this summer. I was still learning to freefly and she still jumped with me. I believe we did a hybrid and pulled it off!

Say hi from Luis if you see her

Good pics BTW
Everything in excess is bad... except skydiving and sex!