bomb420

Cutting Away, Thank You!

So today is finally the day. Today is my last day of working for Corporate America. Not many of you knew, but I have been running HYPOXIC while still working a 8 to 6 Engineering job. Because of your continuous support, you have made HYPOXIC an industry known name and enabled me to cutaway. For that, you have my deepest gratitude.

Expect to see a bunch of new products, better customer service, enhancements, and just pure awesomeness.

Thank you so much!
-Trunk
HYPOXIC

So today is finally the day. Today is my last day of working for Corporate America. Not many of you knew, but I have been running HYPOXIC while still working a 8 to 6 Engineering job. Because of your continuous support, you have made HYPOXIC an industry known name and enabled me to cutaway. For that, you have my deepest gratitude.

Expect to see a bunch of new products, better customer service, enhancements, and just pure awesomeness.

Thank you so much!
-Trunk

That is "Awesomeness" congrats!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Awsome Trunk1 Congrats =)

I'll order a Hypoxic later for a CX105 camera ;)
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no

MAN! your the bomb...... is it 420 yet?.. congrats. now that your self employed. you'll find your self working 10 time as hard as when you were working for " the man".:P

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .