freeflydrew

Post your Hot Swoop Pic(s)

2.4 on a 111 without weight? Holy Christ man! I'm 2.4 without weight on my 96 though. It is a really nice loading up here in CO, but on a 111 Damn Son!
Fat kids get no love do they? At least we don't have to worry about wearing weight belts and shit like that for competitions, like those skinny people do.

Whistles :$

Edit: Woohoo! 500th post! :D Should have some photos to go with that loading next week...B|
---
Swoopert, CS-Aiiiiiii!
Piccies

No I listen to Erasure, Abba, Queen, David Bowie, the lead singer of Judas Priest and anything Glam Rock. When I watched "Maid in Manhatten" the only thing I could think about was "Don't worry 'bout the rocks that I got, I'm just Jenny, Jenny from the block" and Ian Drennans gay shirt, but realy who eats spinache dip in sourdough bread? That is completely gay!!! It's almost as gay as Mark Shimmmel and his JVX... Jesus, what a broken record... "The JVX is the heat man, and if you fly one you will add 2,000' to your swoop man!":D:D:ph34r: Just kidding Mark. Oh by the way here's another picture for the picture thread, and yes I stood up every one of those landings.

yes I stood up every one of those landings.

just because your feet touch the ground before your ass and head impact at the same time it doesn't mean you stood it up;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Red/white is Scotty, i think it's two crashes combined... Princess of the Pond has not been nice to him :)

Orange canopy is Pia, the freestyle queen. That was a new move she was practicing. Just kidding - she hit the ground first (pretty hard), flipped over and ended up in the water. Some thought she might be dead, but she was jumping the next day. :)

Holy Christ man! If you are loading a VX114 at 2.5 you are a fat kid! I hope you are not like 5'3" and 290lbs... I wouldn't want you to fall out of your harness!

Nope...6'2", and almost as broad...;)

Witness below...red VX114 taken during the first SoCal CPC at Perris, green VX114 taken during another Scottish bad weather day at Strathallan...B|

Also Bundy, who ROCKS, literally screaming through the speed course!

(Credit due to Dennis Sattler, Andy Ford and Sergei Rulikovskyy for the pics)
---
Swoopert, CS-Aiiiiiii!
Piccies

Nice shots! That pond looks so nice!

Here's a picture of me under my JVX80 taken by Peter Biro at Raeford a couple of weeks ago. I hope to see you all at the Swoop Boogie @ Skydive The Farm in 2 weeks.
Seeya!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.