47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Georger the post below you made is OFF THE WALL and you reveal something ONLY the FBI or CIA could know. I am not going to post you post in its entirely - just the ODD things you said;

========================
Georger said:

Did it ever occur to you, you might be arrested or at
least questioned and placed on a list?

;)If we were doing something clandestine how was I to know, as far as I knew at that time we were just a couple of tourist enjoying ourselves.

========================
Georger said:

Lake City no less, where people are rather sensitive
to being watched and photographed ( a relative of
mine for example, who was in adminstraton at the
major Bell Telephone complex there)!

This was a tourist attaction - these people are used to cameras - even in 1971.
========================
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Oh My Georger you have reallly lost your edge - READ what you just posted and I want EVERYONE to note what He just said. As most of you know I have already stated that I believe Georger to be retired FBI.

:)

And shouldn't the real DB Cooper be in hiding
vs out snooping around taking clandestine photos
of CIA people in public, in broad daylite!?

:)
:)How does Georger KNOW that THIS IS A PICTURE OF A CIA AGENT?

:)but Georger did. How and why? Old Timer slip up - huh!

:)Duane's insurance policy. He didn't cash that policy in until around March 1990 - right Georger!

The rest of you guys don't know what I am talking about but Georger does.

Why not let a PROFESSIONAL make this call - ( a man with the RX in his hands). If he can state it. This is not something to be handled in a forum. .

Jo,

With all due respect, we have a professional here, Peregrine. Your right we should not be speculating on a picture when a RX is available. We should be speculating on the RX, but you are not making it available. If this is not the place to seek the truth about facts given the wide variety of brainpower available, why are we here?

Tom

I am sure Peregrine will step in here but in the mean time I will put on my optician's hat and supply some general background.

As you age two things in general happen to your eyeballs. First off they stiffen up and you loose "accommodation". This means its harder to change the shape of your eyeball to get the back of it in the right focal plane to see things clearly.

Second, the lens of your eye gets scratched etc so the eyeball has a nice repair mechanism that recoats the surface regularly. The side effect is that your lens gets thicker with age. Thicker lenses focus shorter distances so you have a loosing battle between eyeball stiffness and shortening focal length.

This is all perfectly natural as I tried to explain to my father numerous times to no avail. Because this is a natural process, disregarding other factors, I bet Peregrine will verify that it does offer some predictive power over the time frames we are talking about.

What year was the picture I posted of Duane taken?

Thanks

Tom

You would have to post a picture that was provided to by the brother that the sister had - and we have NO IDEA of the date. Anything I would say would be guesstimation - I know there is no such word, but it suits in this case.

Just wait until I go to the Optician and ask him - Why pursue this on Christmas Eve ...unless I have making someone very nervous with my Avatar?

Try another photo that I do know the approximate age of.

Jo, you are the one who has gone off the edge in that response - like you did to those arbitrary pictures Snow posted a while ago. Don't you recognise irony when you see it? It doesn't take much deduction from your chain of posts to figure out what you were getting at.

You still haven't told us why it took you almost 30 years to think to question why Duane wanted you to surreptitiously take photos. Why didn't you ask him at the time what he was up to?

Clearly, you are of the opinion that the chevron is "only allowed" to be worn by CIA agents. It seems a strange way for a supposedly clandestine agent to dress - remember nothing stays secret for long - so here he is advertising he is CIA? Does anyone reading the forum know anything about CIA agents advertising themselves via chevrons?

Do you care to share with us how Duane "cashed in" his "insurance policy" in March 1990?

Regardless of the above, I was unaware of your opinion that Georger is a retired FBI agent. However, if that is the case, then I am sure he has a lot of good insight he can contribute. If this were the case it would make me more rather than less likely to value his posts. Of course, I don't believe in the The Great Cover-Up Conspiracy though.

It's officially Christmas here on the southern tip of Africa, so merry christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Jo, you are the one who has gone off the edge in that response -

Reply>

What Jo is getting at, is THESE (attached) are the
same guy (at any age).

I mean we CAN measure refractive index, spherical
sagitta, diopter, axial vs off axis (foveal vs
afoveal) correction, angular displacement
through a lens, and other optial properties, but
the more basic question is: are these two guys the same guy? You dont need a diploma to know that!

To me, its like asking if a Chevy is a Ford is
a Spectrophotodensitometer when you need is
transporation to the nearest tree.

Georger

All,

Since Jo can't come up with the info here is mine.

Notice the arrows in the attached classic pic. At the angle we are looking through the glasses, the side of Duane's face is refracted IN. This is characteristic of what general prescription he needs. Peregrine should be able to tell us a LOT about Duane's eyes just from this.

Take your glasses off if you have them, and hold them up to a straight edge at a similar angle and see which way the line refracts. Mine goes OUT and I can see better far than near (but not great in either).

Peregrine??

Tom

Good catch TK! I totally missed that even after you dropped the clue about knowing something about Duane's vision. Lets load the ray tracing back plot program and figure out the lens, just kidding.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

found this on the doorstep this morning.
Posted on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qqyuHoPcWA&feature=channel_page
(Dan must be running low on twenties..watermarked vid)

Snow,

Damn, you are GOOD! Now do something with Duane. Come on, give it a try. Have him explain everything to Georger.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

As an example of "everything is on the web", I was perusing a site recently that collects (including photos) poetry from bathroom walls.
I immediately thought of our good old DBC thread.

Here are some christmas presents I liked:

"No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap."

"If voting could really change things, it would be illegal."

"Bad spellers untie!!!"

"Help, the paranoids are after me"

found this on the doorstep this morning.
Posted on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qqyuHoPcWA&feature=channel_page
(Dan must be running low on twenties..watermarked vid)

Snow,

Damn, you are GOOD! Now do something with Duane. Come on, give it a try. Have him explain everything to Georger.

You know how Ckret's approach to generate tips is to get all serious on the Today show? I was thinking of doing an animated cartoon using all the various pics from suspects and characters in the case. Kind of a "South Park meets D.B. Cooper". Maybe a drunken Cooper swearing at everyone and everything.

The software is pretty fun. You can put a song in and they'll animate the picture, in sync with the words in the song.

I was actually thinking about Duane, but in deference to Jo, figured it would be too freaky. Regardless of all this Cooper nonsense, he did live, and he was married to Jo.

I think we've shown that you can actually do a comic strip where Dan Cooper is the main character and just interacts with a whole host of characters from his point of view, and deals with current affairs. Maybe I'll get the green light on it from hollywood. It will drive Jo insane. Not a book, not a movie, but Cartoons! The inherent dramatic irony will be an in-joke.

I like the South Park idea. It might be worth
an email to the shows creators. If you saw the
show that they did on the Mormons, this is just
a huge opportunity. :)
After looking through 5 pages of posts, I find a
pic posted of a random (unnamed and secret)
person standing in a doorway. This has no actual
connection to anyone because he isn't near anyone.
It has the least tenuous relationship to DBC of
anything posted before.

I think this raises the bar to a new high in
the "secret people doing secret things" genre.
This picture doesn't even purport to be related to DBC,
yet we were supposed to guess the identity
and establish a relationship?

A master stroke. Letting other people build the
conspiracy.

At its best, it would establish some iota of credibility
that Duane may have done something that
would give him possible skills.

This is a tangent on the order of taking an offramp
onto a nearby interstate highway. Five pages of posts driving in an unrelated direction.
:S

Clearly, you are of the opinion that the chevron is "only allowed" to be worn by CIA agents. It seems a strange way for a supposedly clandestine agent to dress - remember nothing stays secret for long - so here he is advertising he is CIA? Does anyone reading the forum know anything about CIA agents advertising themselves via chevrons?

Orange I WAS NOT talking CIA in regards to this person. I did NOT suggest the Chevron was to designate CIA. I am not an idiot.
AS I STATED ONLY ONE PERSON OUR OF NINE SUGGESTED WHAT THE CHEVRON MEANT - IT was NOT CIA. I will get the verification in writing and then and only then will I state what this man told me..if it is not true I will state that.

same guy (at any age).

NOT ME - that is what you WANT:
Why DON'T you use the good composites rather than the one the FBI promoted that the witnesses said did NOT look like Cooper. That is why Cooper got away for all of these yrs - that old Bing Crosby Composite.

composit posted below - remember the old avatar.

Here is an enhanced pic of Duane older than the first. To my eye it doesn't look like his prescription changed much over the years.

I think Peregrine will have some really interesting things to say. I can't wait for his response. ;)

Since we know Cooper identified Tacoma, he must have had good enough distance vision without glasses.

Jo do you know what year this pic is??

Tom

same guy (at any age).

NOT ME - that is what you WANT:
Why DON'T you use the good composites rather than the one the FBI promoted that the witnesses said did NOT look like Cooper. That is why Cooper got away for all of these yrs - that old Bing Crosby Composite.

composit posted below - remember the old avatar.

There is nothing I can say you understand.

Georger

I was actually thinking about Duane, but in deference to Jo, figured it would be too freaky. Regardless of all this Cooper nonsense, he did live, and he was married to Jo.

Oh Snowmman, you humanitarian. Beneath that gruff exterior there is some tenderness. I wonder if Jo appreciates it?

Tis the season!

A diagnosis of eyes from OLD pictures is not going to cut it. Even with the old script which I have to dig thru files to find it would be impossible to factor in these things because everyone is different - eyes do not age the same in everyone.

With the old script you have to factor in 22 yrs of living. The oldest drivers license is 1983 - and that is restricted to correctiive lens, but I prior to that I don't have anything.

I spent my entire Christmas Eve trying to do some photos - 6 on a page - but I do not have the capablilities to do it and I am tired of paying someone to help me. The old composite being compared to Duane is not appropriate... I knew he was Cooper before I ever saw the Newer Composite and I have never declared he looked like the old Bing Crosby composite. That Old Bing Crosby is what the FBI and the media promoted all of these yrs and that is why NO ONE ever identified Cooper.

Why would I keep right on giving things to you guys when all you do is badger me - I have said I will release the eye information when it is looked at and I have had the time to speak with the appropriate individuals...to find out if you can really do what you claim.

Everything I say is turned around and misquoted so why would I want to share anything with anyone anymore... Not one of you have the guts to face me in person and actually look at these things. The FBI continues to promote the statement they made in 1998 - about Duane being checked out when in 2000 they didn't even know he had been in McNeil or in the ARMY.

When I get information about the Chevron rights I will post it. This award had to do with Viet Nam.
Rather than bagdering me for ithe information I have spent 13 yrs accumulating why don't you do what I have been doing.

If you really want to solve this crime then dig below. If I already have the anwers why don't you?

Check out ROTC uniforms and regulations , National Guard Regulations and obtain the administation directory of anyone working in the Buerea of Church, Administration Offices of the LDS office in 1979 - including all other residents - Literature - and Information. Other offices not associated with the Church in 1979 were housed there - such as ROTC recruiting and representatives of certain College programs.

The Man in the AVATAR had an office in that Centre in 1979 - find out who he was and you will solve the Cooper Saga.

Orange, by the way you will find the answer to your Question within the above. Duane's Insurance Policy! Expect you will have to come to America with a United World Warrant? Now that is gibberish Georger, but then you should know.

I was asked why I did not question certain things Duane said and did.
Because I chose NOT to - the same way I chose to live 11 yrs with my first husband when I knew he had multiple affairs and he was unaware I knew about any of them until the day I put the divorce papers in his hands and named all of the ones I knew about.

I didn't know what Duane was hiding in his past and I didn't ask.
There were lots of things he did over the years - some of which I have told you about - but I accept things until there is a good reason NOT to do so. With Duane - that reason came a little late - too late for me to do anything about it...and if I had known - who knows what I would have done. I have always said do the crime - do the time.

Speculation only below:

Duane spent 24 yrs hiding his past and he was very good at it. I expect his freedon and his life depended on it. Those who suspected he was Cooper knew him only as John Collins and never knew his real name... they could never say one word because it would have involved them in something dark and ugly.

The other day I was told what a horrible wicked and mean man Weber was by someone who once knew him. I only had glimpses of that man and those were fleeting, accept for a few wks in 1990. What changed him? He survived what he thought was going to be the end of his life - If he was found out it meant more than just prison - it was a certain death.

The Man in the AVATAR had an office in that Centre in 1979 - find out who he was and you will solve the Cooper Saga.

Jo,

That's a pretty bold statement. Is it a hope or a fact in your view?

If you have no idea who this person is or why Duane had you take his photo, how can you know that his ID holds the key to the Cooper mystery? Duane was involved in lots of shady stuff. Couldn't this person with the Chevron be just as easily linked to a non Cooper crime?

Also, it sounds like Duane told you to take a picture of a person exiting an office building, but gave you the instructions before the person actually exited. I assume others besides his intended target could also have exited. How are you sure you shot the guy Duane intended?

I hope you have a merry Christmas Jo.

Jo,

You seem to jump to some pretty big conclusions besides the Duane is Cooper one. You have posted several times that you think Georger has FBI ties. I see nothing at all that supports that conclusion. As far as I can tell we have never had more than one FBI affiliated person posting here and now we have none.

Rather than bagdering me for ithe information I have spent 13 yrs accumulating why don't you do what I have been doing.

If you really want to solve this crime then dig below. If I already have the anwers why don't you?

(sigh) Jo, if you already "have the answers" then you would have already proved beyond doubt that Duane was Cooper.

And you need to differentiate between people "badgering you for information" and asking you to back up or explain statements that you post on the internet. ( If you don't want them questioned - don't post them in a public forum.)

As far as I can tell we have never had more than one FBI affiliated person posting here and now we have none.

And the rumours I have heard about the reason we now have none reflects very poorly on one particular poster. :|

got a few secs on Christmas, figured I'd reveal something about the Blackest of Black Ops.

First off, we're so black, that even the CIA doesn't know about us, although we work for them.

All billing is done to North Korea, which prints counterfeit hundred dollar bills to pay us.

After every op, we actually create all the conspiracy web sites. That way we can steer the conspiracy theorists in a direction that protects those actually involved.

While not actually involved in that action here, I am providing cover for those who do. Acknowledging that is part of the deception. I get paid twice for this post, because of it's two-fold nature.

Initial plans for this op were to use Chinese mercenaries, but we had difficultly securing "english as a second language" teachers. The addition of the Night Clerk to the team, should enhance our capabilities there.

"The Hillbillly" provides all the squeeze for the post-op parties.

would say more, but no more room here. Needless to say, Jo has been a thorn in our side for a long time. She can't be turned.

(edit) Snowing today. no-go on skyhook. no-go.

On the "everything is on the web" theory, there are 4 980 000 sites (with English language sites as a filter so there will be more) via Google on Black Ops. I'm sure a bunch of these are conspiracy theory sites, but still.

Ooh guess what - it appears America does not have the monopoly on black ops. If you add "CIA" as a further filter, you "only" get 233 000 hits.
All hugely secret then.

Jo confused the hell out of me with her "AHA!" at Georger when he fingered Mr Chevron Man as a CIA man, only then to turn around and say the chevron was Vietnam not CIA. Google doesn't help an awful lot because a search using "chevron" keeps turning up oil company results ...
however (getting inventive) if i add "insignia" to the search term i get a lot of results that might be more relevant. Of course, with nearly 14000 results including stuff you can buy on eBay, I suppose none of these would be the secret chevron because they clearly are not secrets. So since none of the results would be relevant (and I don't really buy the story anyway) I didn't look too far into it, but I am laying my search terms out there if it helps anyone else.