19 19
quade

DB Cooper

(edited)
21 hours ago, RobertMBlevins said:

Due to the virus outbreak and other things, I am suspending any further postings about the Cooper case until after the middle of April. It's a long story. I'm also going on an extended camping trip into the Olympic mountains of Washington state very soon.

There is much preparation involved in all that, plus my regular work and everything else. I am sure many of you are in the same boat. My best wishes to you, and stay safe. 

I have some pictures, too. They're nice. Some might be funny. B)

Investigating the Cooper case reaches both ends of the spectrum. Some people engage in hate, others do not. Some are actually fair. A few snipe from behind a rock. Others come forward like real folks and present what they have. It is what it is, I guess. 

Blasted.jpg.50a19fe28fda0b76001447af68ca528c.jpg

BruceMovie.jpg.cb5313c5c1b89f097bce8a6b832537d6.jpg

BadPlan.jpg.62b8ae09a097582fa816db6ec7588259.jpg

Marla1.jpg.35e6f02dedbf2736c69c82fa922d5d52.jpg

NoMoreHijackings.jpg.b8150e3d70571cccec31e5369f9a319c.jpg

1998MoneyPicture.jpg.75d1230ee6adfd31797ac42724c17961.jpg

Some folks involved in the Cooper case are nothing but funny, I swear. ^_^ Guess I didn't actually suspend postings though. I will admit that, but it beats what has been posted here lately. Greg the Techie Guy and I are going fishing and partying for six days, (maybe longer) the 2nd weekend of April. You wish you were with us, but not a chance in hell. I want his input on the Cooper movie script.

Edited by RobertMBlevins

Well, I see they scrubbed Mr Strange again...at least until he invents a new email address. The best response to him I've found is to immediately put him on the Ignore function. That way he is just bypassed from viewing. Do this RIGHT AWAY if he shows up, and then report his posts. Takes them a day or two to scrub him, but they eventually get around to it. Or in more simple terms:

Don't Feed the Troll

I hope you are all doing well and following the advice of your local health professionals and the CDC recommendations. Frankly, I'm pretty pissed off that this situation got so far out of hand. I had to slow down on my watching of the CNN and MSNBC reports. Last night Rachel Maddow was fighting back tears for almost her entire show talking about the situation in New York City. At the end of her show, she finally broke down when she announced someone she knew from the MSNBC staff had died of the virus. They cut right to the next show, fortunately. After that, I limit myself to a half-hour a day. You can only take so much reporting on the body count. It becomes numbing. 

My biggest fear on this whole thing isn't so much how many people will get sick, or die from the virus. It's the massive recession that could come along with it later. Both of these things will make people suffer. And both transcend any petty arguments we may have on who was DB Cooper and who was not. 

I will probably do a couple of Cooper videos out in the Olympics, when I travel out there in April. But they will be non-negative this time. Maybe I will do a comedy bit, like the Stickman routine from 2018. That one came out badly because of all the wind noise and I have always wanted to re-do it. I tried using some programs from Sony Movie Maker to fix it, but it never worked well so I finally deleted it from YouTube. 

All I know is that I am overworked, overwhelmed, and worried about what will happen in the next few weeks. Will the markets totally go into the toilet? Could up to 35 million people get the virus, with a health care system poorly-equipped and prepared to handle it? Will millions of people end up in tent hospitals? Hopefully, not. 

I need a vacation, that's for sure. I've decided to take an entire week off for this camping trip to the Olympics. At least there is no Corona virus up there. In fact, there aren't even any people where I will be going. 

(edited)

Eric is using poor logic to make up stuff..

"Well, I'm quite certain somebody F'd up somewhere somehow. After all, the money on Tena Bar doesn't lie. The placard doesn't lie. The fiberglass skirt doesn't lie. The haven't-found-a-damn-thing-in-50-years along the FBI Flight Path doesn't lie." EU

The FBI flight path is drawn erratic because it is plotted points, it is not exact but it is very close, there is a small margin of error.

Not knowing how the money got to TBAR does not prove an alternate flightpath. You are committing a logical fallacy.. not finding anything on the flightpath is the same logical fallacy.

There is no confirmation the placard came form NORJAK. IMO it is unlikely for many reasons but possible. If it did, the SW wind direction ESTIMATE from the FBI you are implying is a guess for the jump location. Closer to the placard,,, Toledo wind was from the S which means the Placard would have landed right on the flightpath.

Finally, the part you claim with no evidence is the side curtain from NORJAK was rejected by the FBI. It was even the wrong size. You just made it all up.

It is all conjecture and poor quality..

We are to believe that the FBI, Air Force, Sage, chase pilots, ATC's and Boeing are all wrong based on a few very weak assumptions and logical fallacies.

727partfound.jpeg.9a4af2bd554e02f99c6317a424fbd86d.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

As far as Eric U goes, I think your post below sums it up pretty well:

"Finally, the part you claim with no evidence is the side curtain from NORJAK was rejected by the FBI. It was even the wrong size. You just made it all up.

It is all conjecture and poor quality..

We are to believe that the FBI, Air Force, Sage, chase pilots, ATC's and Boeing are all wrong based on a few very weak assumptions and logical fallacies..."

727partfound.jpeg.9a4af2bd554e02f99c6317a424fbd86d.jpeg

Robert adds: Plus when evidence against Sheridan Peterson turns out to simply be NOT THERE...he will occasionally just make things up about the old guy to fill in the gaps. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Flyjack says: (and displays solid FBI document to boot)

"Of course Portland was tracking NORJAK.."

The document presented below by Flyjack should put to rest any more baloney being pumped out to the public by both Robert99 and Eric Ulis over at the D.B. Cooper Forum. It is as simple as that. 

Eric:
Looks like you took Max Micallef and History Channel on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, wouldn't you say?
(Micallef is VP of programming at History Channel.)
portlandradar.jpeg
Added notes: Both 377 and myself agreed that if the hijacker pulled the ripcord relatively soon after exiting the plane, that approximate drift from 10,000 feet to ground would not be much more than one mile in any direction. Higher winds aloft could increase that distance, but the three-mile circle mentioned in the FBI document basically tells the story. It also accounts for the possibility of higher winds. 

Obviously, Portland radar had a good fix on Flight 305, and the theory that the flight was somehow mysteriously miles off course should be put to rest.

In its grave.

Forever. 

This also means any and all theories that propose Cooper actually landed near Tina Bar, or even on the west side of the Interstate 5 freeway are as dead as a moon rock. You all wanted the FBI files released? Well, there's one for you. It didn't go your way, but you SAID you wanted to discover the truth. The truth has been discovered. Any and all proponents of the 'Cooper landed at Tina Bar' theory will have to accept reality. He did NOT. I have presented two supporting maps below, to make things easier to understand.

To view each map in full size, just CLICK ON THE IMAGE. 

LandingZoneFBI.jpg.6fd9c3e35c3d814159f57350e60c01f6.jpg

AmboyAndOtherItems.jpg.41b6817cb46a9934caa577e147349afb.jpg

Slam dunk...the only REAL controversy is whether the placard from the jet's airstairs was actually from the hijacked jet. Maybe it was, maybe not. But it WAS found on the flight path, so that's why the FBI was interested in it. But even if it wasn't from Flight 305, it is now a fact that air traffic control in Portland knew with a high degree of accuracy where 305 actually was as it approached the city of Portland. And that location was NOT west of the city, but more on the east side...as the FBI has said all along. 

Eric U, a heavy proponent of this mythical 'western flight path,' said recently about all this on another forum:

"You have absolutely no idea who was personally tasked with plotting the path and melding data from NWO and the FDR, do you? If you do I would very interested to know who all of these people are. I have never seen an identifying document from the FBI, have you?

To suggest that people are infallible when defined in a plural capacity is nonsense. People make mistakes. Period..."

Yes, they do make mistakes. And one of them was YOUR mistake. 

To answer your question on who helped develop the flight path map that was later issued by the FBI...that would be Paul Soderlind of Northwest Orient Airlines and his team, (others were probably involved as well) using data like that document shown by Flyjack, as well as all the other information that was available. Think you are smarter than Soderlind and his guys? You better think again. Paul Soderlind was one of the sharpest guys to ever come down the pike regarding aviation, and is in the Minnesota Aviation Hall of Fame. The guy is no slouch, and a lot smarter than you, I, or almost anyone else you care to name. Some of the concepts he came up with regarding safe passenger flight are still in use today. Pictures of him below. One of them is his induction into the Hall of Fame. The other is a shot from when he worked at NWA. He is famous there. 

Have no further illusions. The evening of the Cooper hijacking, Soderlind and his guys, ATC, and even the crew of Flight 305 knew where they were the whole time. Wasn't like they didn't have some time to prepare to track the flight once it was ready to leave Seattle, you know. The second that jet left Seattle, they knew where it was every second afterward. This is why the chase jets out of McChord AFB were able to intercept the flight. (Because they were given the position of the flight.) And how they knew where to look for Cooper. And although the chase jets had to keep doing wide 'S-turns' to stay on 305's tail, their radar worked just fine, and so did the ATC radar out of Portland. 

In a nutshell, it's like co-pilot Bill Rataczak said a few times:  "We know where Cooper jumped. We just don't know where he landed..."

Soderlindpic.jpg.99dbb4911fd7210408e05bfb88cba4c8.jpg

PaulSoderlind1.jpg.b2c4c1ad0b6abc07e8dc26be65fc984c.jpg

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Japanese Public Television (NHK) wants to license some images from Adventure Books in their high-resolution versions, the ones we don't put on the internet. Said they couldn't find the versions they needed from Alarmy or Getty. (That's because they aren't ON those sites.) They exist only on our computers and the backup media in the high-res versions. Those are full size, 300-600dpi, and with much detail. 

So, sure. There will be a licensing fee involved of course. It will take me some time to dig up the original high-res versions, explain what each one is individually, (without captions actually ON the picture files) and get them all out to them. This is some amount of work. 

I will be nice though. For twenty images in that format, I will give them a one-time-use license for the 20 images they want for a flat $500. Seems fair. Not to be jaded about it, but I once turned down $2,500 from History Channel's Decoded, and another $1,000 from Comcast Sports Net for the work I did on Adrenaline Hunter With Bethy Rossos. Those days where I just gave away freebies to anyone who asked...are OVER. B) Information is still free. Intellectual property is not. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

Here is problem with the placard.

First, it was never confirmed to be from NORJAK. For many reasons already discussed it is unlikely but possible.

Assuming it came from NORJAK, the western flightpath theory uses the FBI wind "ESTIMATE". yes, it was an estimate derived from Salem and Portland far from the placard location. I find it somewhat ironic that a distant estimated wind proxy created by the FBI is used as evidence to claim the FBI flightpath is wrong..

Anyway, here are important docs,, 

The FBI wind estimate was derived from Salem and Portland.. yes an estimate averaged over an hour from far away from the placard location. In other words, virtually irrelevant.

The other doc shows that the wind nearest the placard location and time at Toledo was SSW shifting to S at 8 PM. 

In summary, if the placard did come from NORJAK it would indicate the wind was from the S at that location, not the plane was many miles West.

The placard argument is built on several bogus assumptions.

84652109_WINDESTIMATEcopy.jpeg.f29ecdd6e85b08451751e6b7f6777bd4.jpeg

windtoledo.jpeg.a039aabb5cfb5c7b6241128e15d5cec5.jpeg

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

Maybe those boots were what was inside the paper bag...and there is a small bit of evidence that could point to that. That guy I mentioned from years ago, long before I got into Cooperland...Bill Rattie...was Gayla's former boss at Ace Hardware in Des Moines, WA. Told us once that when he was 18 and in the Army Reserve...he participated in the search for Cooper. Said he found a brown loafer shoe that looked new, aka had not been sitting out in the woods long. Said he turned it in to his superior officer and never heard anything more about it. I knew Rattie fairly well, since at that time I was still just dating Gayla (back in 2000) and would pick her up from Ace after work, or at lunch. Nice guy he was, not given to wild tales and he managed that store very well. Tell you the truth I hardly paid attention to his finding a shoe out there, and he said at the time...neither did he. He said a few other guys turned things in they found and nothing ever came of it that he heard. 

Of course, his story was interesting but this was years before Skipp Porteous and KC came along. The 'cool' part, I thought, was that he got called up for the search. We were both in the Army, but at different times. Just scuttlebutt.

It is within the realm of possibility that the paper bag contained a pair of boots, and were kept there because they would look weird while wearing a suit. So perhaps the shoes, the dummy chute, the briefcase...all went out the back just before Cooper jumped. I've always suspected that SHOES were in the bag anyway. Maybe some other small items, but shoes certainly. If Cooper had any jump experience at ALL, he would have known those loafers would fly right off. 

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

The most shocking thing was that he got away with it. B)

Side note: Saw a post by Bryan Woodruff (owner of the Ariel Store) today. Sounds like he's not doing very well right now, and that's sad. Said he had Stage 4 lung cancer that had spread to his brain, and he's been undergoing radiation therapy. I did send him a get-well message, but I'm not sure he will read it. Up to him though. 

Anyway...he also said this:

' Yes I've been doing some research of the name signed to the ballad, and believe the letters I've gotten may have come from him after Blevins insulted the Ballad with his Kenny C. ballad mocking Cooper's Ballad...'

Bryan...the Ballad of Kenny Christiansen is sung to the music of 'The Ballad of the Beverly Hillbillies' TV show theme song, not the Cooper song

Here it is below. Not meant to be serious. It's a humor song. 

Sincerely, Robert

The Ballad of Kenny Christiansen

Let me tell you all a story about a man named Ken 
Workin’ at an airline, hardly makin’ any bread 
Then one day he was not around the crew 
And into his mind popped a little thought or two… 

Dollar bills…lots of them…no movie stars 

Well the first thing you know Ken’s puttin’ up a dare 
He’s tellin’ buddy Bernie ‘We can pull it off I SWEAR!’ 
‘Just drive me down to Portland and I will say goodbye, 
And I won’t come back to see ya ‘till I’ve fooled the F.B.I!’ 

Northwest Airlines…pretty stews…bourbon and smokes 

It wasn’t very long ‘till Ken got all the cash, 
A double deuce of chutes and now it’s time to dash 
Then somewhere he finally took his cue, 
Went jumpin' out the back and takin’ what was due… 

Twenties, that is...lots of cash…no movie stars 

(Faster) 

Well now it’s time to say goodbye to Ken and all his kin 
And they would like to thank Northwest for kindly givin’ in 
You’re all invited to the Bon-ney Lake lo-cal-i-ty, 
To have a heapin’ helpin’ of their hos-pi-tal-i-ty… 

Bonney Lake, that is…sit a spell…take yer shoes off. 
Ya’ll come back now…hear?

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)

In the public interest of things beyond the Cooper case, I have been researching the Stimulus bill(s) being proposed, and (hopefully) passed in the next day, two at most. Posted to Facebook:

I have some fairly solid information on what the Dem proposal entails for stimulus payments that everyone has heard about.

It is almost a certainty that this version will be passed, and the payments will go out ASAP, especially to Social Security and SSI recipients. I will try to explain this as simply as I can.

Anyone on Social Security or SSI will receive an additional $200 per month, and this will last until at least the end of 2021.
Families and individuals who filed a tax return last year and have at least $3,000 in qualifying income on that return will receive payments of $1,500 for individuals, $3,000 for couples filing jointly, and payments will go on until $7,500 (five months' worth) is reached per individual. I will assume this means $15,000 over a five month period for couples. You will also receive $500 per child. 

Anyone who filed a tax return with income above $95,000 a year will probably get nothing. 

I don't know if the child payment is one-time-only, or ALSO goes on for five months. There is no info on that. 

I don't know if SS and SSI recipients will receive stimulus checks. That is up in the air right now. But the fact that a $200 raise for each SS and SSI recipient for at least 18 months adds up to about the same thing as the stimulus checks...I would NOT count on getting one. 

I do NOT know if poor people, or people who didn't file a return last year because they didn't make enough...will get anything directly. There has been some discussion on that but nothing concrete. The Feds may just issue funds to states to do as they wish to help these folks. One of the problems is that if you don't file a return, or you are not on SS or SSI...the Feds simply can't find you. 

I have been researching this issue for days on end. This is my best, and most current information.
More will be known in the next day, two at most. 

Sincerely, Robert

Edited by RobertMBlevins

(edited)
On 12/22/2019 at 12:06 PM, FLYJACK said:

It is an amazing likeness, especially the eyes..

credit for using the CORRECT suspect image. 

Hahneman image 1972, his weight fluctuated greatly causing his face to change so much that he looks like different people, he did have that turkey neck, curly/marceled hair. I have a pic of Hahneman where he has his hair slicked back,, a witness thought Cooper had his hair slicked back and Mitchell thought there was something unnatural about his hair.

coophahnsk.jpeg.e3ba275113f4db451147bc5bebb376fb.jpeg

Hahneman has natural curly hair that fro’s up not marceled that is achieved when you put a curling iron or use product on straighter type hair and it makes it wavy. Marceled is more wavy than it is curly. Look it up by its definition. Coopers hair wasn’t slicked back it was parted to the side and I am familiar with Hahnemans hair type as it’s common amongst males from Central America. We’ve coined this hairstyle the Jewfro. My friend Byron is from Nicaragua and has this exact same hair type. I asked him if he could side part/comb over his hair and he said no way that he could use a ton of product even beeswax and it will still just curl up and fro, he can’t part it down to a side and make it stay. Just as most eye witness descriptions had cooper with olive/Latin complexion which you love to use to support hahneman they also had him with a comb over side part which doesn’t fit your boy. You say you have FH pics with slick back hair and a black skinny tie why won’t  you share those?

Edited by Nicholas Broughton

1 hour ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

Hahneman has natural curly hair that fro’s up not marceled that is achieved when you put a curling iron or use product on straighter type hair and it makes it wavy. Marceled is more wavy than it is curly. Look it up by its definition. Coopers hair wasn’t slicked back it was parted to the side and I am familiar with Hahnemans hair type as it’s common amongst males from Central America. We’ve coined this hairstyle the Jewfro. My friend Byron is from Nicaragua and has this exact same hair type. I asked him if he could side part/comb over his hair and he said no way that he could use a ton of product even beeswax and it will still just curl up and fro, he can’t part it down to a side and make it stay. Just as most eye witness descriptions had cooper with olive/Latin complexion which you love to use to support hahneman they also had him with a comb over side part which doesn’t fit your boy. You say you have FH pics with slick back hair and a black skinny tie why won’t  you share those?

You are making some false claims and poor assumptions.. and reaching bogus conclusions.

There are legitimate arguments against Hahneman, but the hair isn't one of them.

Claiming you know Hahneman's hair type because of your friend is nonsense.

Hahneman's mother was Honduran but his father was of dark complexioned German descent.. 

Witnesses did claim Cooper's hair was slicked/greasy or looked odd (Mitchell)

First thing you need to do is read the FBI files...

Even the indictment describes Cooper's hair as "greasy"..

greasyhaircoop.jpeg.51bd7dfa9178789c54204989d8f6b23d.jpeg

I have pics of Hahneman with hair at various lengths.. very short it looks flat and straight, as it gets longer it gets wavy/curly and looks marceled... one he has a hard part on the left others he has it slicked back. 

Hair is a match except he had slight greying on the lower sides, but in some pics that isn't noticeable. It looks like he may have covered it up. Bill Mitchell thought Cooper's hair looked odd, the colour.. He used some product in his hair to slick it and probably covered up the slight grey on the sides as well... 

Hahneman's hair is a perfect match to the witnesses description of Cooper's. The only difference is slight greying on sides.. that wasn't reported by any witnesses.

Robert Gregory.. hair SLICKED, looked like Nixon and George Raft movies...

pic below George Raft/Hahneman/Nixon

hairslickedcooper.jpeg.7a04433c72c05075174b4deca4a4d2c3.jpeg

rafthahnixona.jpg.c56c06e61ed27fa903adc9eb879ff50e.jpg

(edited)

Hahneman initially demanded $300,000 in higher denominations to keep the weight down but the authorities gave him smaller ones. Hahneman demanded his request be met and they did.. the money was swapped and Hahneman ended up with $303,000.

If Hahneman was Cooper and he lost some/all the money or otherwise struggled due to weight, it makes sense to ask for larger denominations for a larger amount of money. 

The denominations Hahneman asked for and received isn't evidence Hahneman couldn't be Cooper.

Hahneman was described by people including a CIA agent as extremely intelligent...

Edited by FLYJACK

Found interesting info from Palmer..

Reports of fragments found at 3 feet,,, Palmer claims there was no evidence and surmised it may have been deposited by the excavation process. Money was deposited with last year.

Money was worn like driftwood. 

Soda cans were found with the money, Sioux City Sarsaparilla not sold in area and a Nesbitt's Orange..

There is no dating on the soda cans to determine burial date but cans do sink in water.. the cans and other "fresh" debris probably came from the river. To claim that packets of money can't self bury or come from the river is nonsense. According to fisherman TBAR has lots of garbage including shoes...

6 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

You are making some false claims and poor assumptions.. and reaching bogus conclusions.

There are legitimate arguments against Hahneman, but the hair isn't one of them.

Claiming you know Hahneman's hair type because of your friend is nonsense.

Hahneman's mother was Honduran but his father was of dark complexioned German descent.. 

Witnesses did claim Cooper's hair was slicked/greasy or looked odd (Mitchell)

First thing you need to do is read the FBI files...

Even the indictment describes Cooper's hair as "greasy"..

greasyhaircoop.jpeg.51bd7dfa9178789c54204989d8f6b23d.jpeg

I have pics of Hahneman with hair at various lengths.. very short it looks flat and straight, as it gets longer it gets wavy/curly and looks marceled... one he has a hard part on the left others he has it slicked back. 

Hair is a match except he had slight greying on the lower sides, but in some pics that isn't noticeable. It looks like he may have covered it up. Bill Mitchell thought Cooper's hair looked odd, the colour.. He used some product in his hair to slick it and probably covered up the slight grey on the sides as well... 

Hahneman's hair is a perfect match to the witnesses description of Cooper's. The only difference is slight greying on sides.. that wasn't reported by any witnesses.

Robert Gregory.. hair SLICKED, looked like Nixon and George Raft movies...

pic below George Raft/Hahneman/Nixon

hairslickedcooper.jpeg.7a04433c72c05075174b4deca4a4d2c3.jpeg

rafthahnixona.jpg.c56c06e61ed27fa903adc9eb879ff50e.jpg

Why don’t you show the pics then? Especially the one where it’s parted to the left. I can only go by the couple pics I’ve seen which show the same hairstyle which doesn’t match cooper imo. 

(edited)
7 hours ago, FLYJACK said:

Hahneman initially demanded $300,000 in higher denominations to keep the weight down but the authorities gave him smaller ones. Hahneman demanded his request be met and they did.. the money was swapped and Hahneman ended up with $303,000.

If Hahneman was Cooper and he lost some/all the money or otherwise struggled due to weight, it makes sense to ask for larger denominations for a larger amount of money. 

The denominations Hahneman asked for and received isn't evidence Hahneman couldn't be Cooper.

Hahneman was described by people including a CIA agent as extremely intelligent...

Hahneman soon decided he did not like the denominations of the currency given him. It was in $100 bills, and he wanted something bigger. He ordered the plane back to Dulles and demanded that Eastern come up with $1,000 and $500 bills. A frantic four-hour search took place. Walter Dane, Eastern's vice president, said later, "We even tried the Bureau of Engraving in Washington to get the bills, but they said they had none and that they stopped making them in 1966. They didn't even have the plates." The money was flown in from as far away as Miami.

He asked for denominations that weren’t readily available and it delayed his operation 4 hours. He wasn’t smart enough to know that five hundred and thousand dollar bills were not common and would be difficult to get.’Cooper wanted to get the show on the road was task oriented and wanted things moving along quickly that’s why when he didn’t get his knapsack he didn’t slow things down by demanding they find him one he improvised where as hahneman was fine waiting 4 hours while they tried to find five hundred and one thousand dollar bills. That doesn’t fit coopers MO. There is no evidence cooper lost his ransom on his jump. If FH was cooper he wouldn’t of been tripping about the 100’s as it still would of been lighter then the 20’s he made it down with last time. So asking for denominations is not evidence he wasn’t cooper but the fact that he asked for a denom that wasn’t readily available and was fine waiting for 4 hours why they tried to find it is! 

(edited)
55 minutes ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

So asking for denominations is not evidence he wasn’t cooper but the fact that he asked for a denom that wasn’t even available and was fine waiting for 4 hours why they tried to find it is! 

No it isn't...

The plane took off with the wrong denominations, Hahneman demanded the denominations he originally requested while the plane circled in the air.

He did receive the large bills he requested... they were available. Your statement is false. Your conclusion is nonsense. In no way is it evidence that he wasn't Cooper.

Edited by FLYJACK

(edited)

NHK, also known as Japanese Public Television, is doing a (what, another one?) special on the Cooper case. We licensed them a single image of KC for the show, the one of him standing in the aisle of the jet wearing his uniform. Since it is public television and I support NPR and other public media efforts here in the US, I let them use it for a measly fifty bucks. The only thing I know about the show is that it isn't strictly about Cooper. It's a general unsolved mysteries kind of thing. Not sure if they broadcast in the US, but I think you can watch English version online...I don't know the dates yet though. Let you know when I find out. 

Well...I suppose I could buy a few masks and gloves with the money. B)

In other news, we're starting to get customers who are sending us checks for their cleaning fee and telling us to just stay home and stay safe. A few others are allowing us to come and clean, but they leave for a family member's house before we arrive, and come back after we return. New protocol since the virus hit. This proves it's good to have upscale customers. The rich folks just pay you to stay home. The working folk have you come, but do get out of our way. 

Tell you the truth, I'm a pretty active guy. I hate sitting around and doing nothing. You can forget those stories of old and decrepit. I once challenged Shutter to a duel when he was hinting around on how old I was. (I don't think he was serious, though. More of a joke thing.) I said the two of us could take a trip to the summit of Mount Rainier and see which of us ends up calling the rangers to take them back down on a stretcher. I've been up there, and it wasn't that long ago where I took a fifty mile hike on the Bogachiel River trail WAY up into the Olympics with a guy from the Postal Service...lol...he didn't tell me he meant FIFTY MILES IN AND FIFTY MILES BACK until I met up with him on the trailhead. The butthead. We left the trailhead on pre-dawn Saturday morning, and got back to the car late Sunday night. That's a hundred frickin' miles in TWO FRICKIN DAYS, folks. 

I did it, but I never went hiking with him again. Ever. It was totally crazy. I had zero fun. It wasn't a pleasant hike. It was a fast-walking exercise that went on for sixteen hours a day over a two-day period. The guy was nuts. I would have told him to forget it, but we left my rig at HIS house in Seattle and we had only HIS car. (*insert swear words HERE*)

Edited by RobertMBlevins

1 hour ago, Nicholas Broughton said:

Why don’t you show the pics then? Especially the one where it’s parted to the left. I can only go by the couple pics I’ve seen which show the same hairstyle which doesn’t match cooper imo. 

because you are denying reality,,,

It does match Cooper's hair description.. it is parted on the left, the only thing it isn't is slicked down in that image.

I do have many other better pics but I am not interested in convincing anyone of something I already know.

(edited)
1 hour ago, FLYJACK said:

No it isn't...

The plane took off with the wrong denominations, Hahneman demanded the denominations he originally requested while the plane circled in the air.

He did receive the large bills he requested... they were available. Your statement is false. Your conclusion is nonsense. In no way is it evidence that he wasn't Cooper.

So your saying he didn’t check the money he initially received before taking off!? That doesn’t sound very smart to me. They weren’t readily available it was a challenge to get them. I will quote Walter Dane the vp of eastern again.

A frantic four-hour search took place. Walter Dane, Eastern's vice president, said later, "We even tried the Bureau of Engraving in Washington to get the bills, but they said they had none and that they stopped making them in 1966. They didn't even have the plates." The money was flown in from as far away as Miami.

Store break in..

The claim was.. military type boots with a corrugated sole..

That is most certainly from shoe prints,, that doesn't mean they were military boots..

There were also non military "shoes" with corrugated soles.

They were also called commando soles... date back to the 1940's

May look like loafers but have a corrugated sole...

s-l1600-1.jpg.9722ee9d312086f8b0ca2d7eed56c0b0.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg.9f3bba0e5774dc8f19125fab656a4600.jpg

(edited)
41 minutes ago, FLYJACK said:

because you are denying reality,,,

It does match Cooper's hair description.. it is parted on the left, the only thing it isn't is slicked down in that image.

I do have many other better pics but I am not interested in convincing anyone of something I already know.

There is no left part in the only two images which are available online. You are blind and the only images you have ever posted are the same ones that are online. You say the hair matches and you have pics you say he wore skinny black ties you have pics. I’m simply asking you to  back up your claims with the evidence you say you have, the fact that you can’t well then I can only assume got nada fly.