47 47
quade

DB Cooper

BruceSmith

The fireworks seem to be over for the moment, ie: Jo and me, but let's pause for a moment and see where we stand and posit some ideas where we go from here.

As for behavior at the DZ, what I glean from Quade's actions is that he has determined that it is okay to call or infer that a fellow-poster on the DZ is any of the following:

1. A murderer
2. A stalker
3. A liar
4. Someone who lusts sexually after Norjak principals.
5. Greedy
6. Not nice
7. Smelly and unable to maintain hygiene

In addition, bullying and character assassination is okay, as well. (Whew, I'd hate to be called an assassin, too!)

However, it is not okay to call someone a coward, or to develop a "coward list," or call yourself a cop, as did Paul, apparently.

Further, posting cryptic or indecypherable posts is okay. Outlandish claims without any proof is okay, too, like saying your husband or boy-friend was/is DB Cooper.

Teasing or posting veiled tidbits of information is acceptable, even when 377 begs for clarity or decisiveness. 377 is just going to have to suck it up, it appears. But skydivers are special! (Yeah, skydivers!!!)

The issue of how nutty we can be is a little merky, but referring to oneself in the third person is okay.

Taking pain killers while posting is also allowed, even if it seems to cause immediate impacts on the clarity of one's posts. Drinking, too, is okay, at least Tequila, apparently. (Thank Gawd!!!)

Have I missed anything?

Yes. The same poster who called you the above has called me the following (continuing with your numbered listing):

8. A troll living under a bridge.

9. A phony.

10. An ass.

11. A plant from the FBI to make sure the Cooper case is never solved.

12. Other things along the same line.

Robert99

Robert99

***The fireworks seem to be over for the moment, ie: Jo and me, but let's pause for a moment and see where we stand and posit some ideas where we go from here.

As for behavior at the DZ, what I glean from Quade's actions is that he has determined that it is okay to call or infer that a fellow-poster on the DZ is any of the following:

1. A murderer
2. A stalker
3. A liar
5. Greedy
6. Not nice
7. Smelly and unable to maintain hygiene

In addition, bullying and character assassination is okay, as well. (Whew, I'd hate to be called an assassin, too!)

However, it is not okay to call someone a coward, or to develop a "coward list," or call yourself a cop, as did Paul, apparently.

Further, posting cryptic or indecypherable posts is okay. Outlandish claims without any proof is okay, too, like saying your husband or boy-friend was/is DB Cooper.

Teasing or posting veiled tidbits of information is acceptable, even when 377 begs for clarity or decisiveness. 377 is just going to have to suck it up, it appears. But skydivers are special! (Yeah, skydivers!!!)

The issue of how nutty we can be is a little merky, but referring to oneself in the third person is okay.

Taking pain killers while posting is also allowed, even if it seems to cause immediate impacts on the clarity of one's posts. Drinking, too, is okay, at least Tequila, apparently. (Thank Gawd!!!)

Have I missed anything?

Yes. The same poster who called you the above has called me the following (continuing with your numbered listing):

9. A phony.

10. An ass.

12. Other things along the same line.

Robert99

I feel your pain, Robert. Y'know, I think we're now tough enough to be skydivers, you know what I'm saying?

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'So keep using and quoting Gray's book!

It clearly shows us what fools Gray and you both are!..'

Now Gray is a fool? Usually you use his name in a false quote where he supposedly told you I was 'untrustworthy' and 'unstable'. Gray denied saying that, of course. Now you are calling him a fool. Not nice. And also not true. He's the guy who used to work for the New York Times, not YOU. He's the guy who has traveled extensively around the country doing other articles besides Cooper. All you ever did was post up repeated BS stuffing false words into the man's mouth.

He's also the guy who managed to keep his last book on the New York Times bestseller list for at least a week or two, which is the pinnacle of most authors' careers, unless they do it a second time. In the case of Geoff Gray, he's young. He could do it again.

You? Nobody even knows who you are.

By the way...the quote I mentioned wasn't from his book. It was from a direct interview he did in person with Ralph Himmelsbach. You want to call Himmelsbach a liar? You want to say he is INCORRECT when he says the FBI didn't investigate airline employees?

Then put up, or shut up. I for one will believe the ex-FBI agent. It's obvious your dislike for me forces you to talk shit about even respectable people, in your repeated and frankly pathetic efforts to get an anti-Blevins dig in. You will pick on anyone, even a guy like Himmelsbach and a decent guy like Geoff Gray to do that.

This is a personal problem of yours and no concern of mine, but I think you should get a handle on it somehow. That's unsolicited advice.

Blow it out your ass Blevins.

If its of no concern of yours why have been posting about it
since 2010 !?

Complain to 'Mama' !

And now I will return you to your regularly scheduled
programming .... of Jo and Blev!

B|

"...By the way...the quote I mentioned wasn't from his book. It was from a direct interview he did in person with Ralph Himmelsbach. You want to call Himmelsbach a liar? ..."

Now, now, Bobby, "simmer down." After all, this is the DZ and even though we're all friends, anyone can call each other a liar if they want to. Quade says so, remember.

There's one more thing I'd like to clarify this evening, since we're on the subject of full disclosures, and that's my sex life.

I'd like everyone to know that I have never lusted after Tina Mucklow. I have never fantasized about her, either.

However, I have often imagined being her friend, and I even considered sending her a box of chocolates and a botle of wine to get the, um, converation going, Y'know, break the ice, so to speak.

That said, I have lusted after Jo Weber. Only once, though, and it was a few years ago.

Such is life.

Ahhh, now I can breathe....

...where's that Tequila....

Cooper could have come into Portland on another flight that day and stayed in a hotel. Transportation could have been Shuttle (not sure they had shuttles in 1971). taxie or private transportation.

The man identified by one "supposed" witness claimed Cooper stayed at the Rodeway Inn.
He requested NO one disturb him during the day. Many of the airflight personnel and others stayed there so it was NOT an uncommon request.

He said the person was dropped by a taxi or someone else. After seeing that Hotel myself - I understood how Someone was able to park near the building - out of site of the clerk.

When I enquired I was told the clerks check-in had been changed from what it used to be. Either position there were spaces available that might have obscured the clerks view of a vehicle dropping Cooper & his view of the other party he thought was with the man he believes to be Cooper.

I do know the Portland departments along with the FBI contacted the hotels & motels ----an agent who came along 30 plus yrs could not find any files - BUT, how many yards of stuff are in that ware house and did they weed out useless files and reports they did NOT feel was necessary.

I also know that yrs after Mr. Himmelsbach retired he was offered some of the file kept in Portland. It is unknown if these files were ever copied and sent to Seattle. A certain party who used to post here made this claim and what I was told would alos indicate the same.

Useless trivia no one really cares about - just an update of the disappearance and/or eplanations provided regarding the non existense of certain files that should have been copied and provided to Seattle regarding the search for Cooper on the ground in and out of the Portland area.

ADD is NOT all that bad - just depends on where you focus and if you can retain that focus until the mission is done. Seems like you have chose Cooper as your mission. Good luck! Wouldn't it be a riot is someone with ADD actually solved the case? Just might prove that some individual OVERTHINK the case...which is exactly what I think was done.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

'Blow it out your ass Blevins.

If its of no concern of your why have been posting about it
since 2010 !?...'

Nice. I was speaking about you lashing out at anyone and everyone, even respectable folks with distinguished careers, when you think it will help get your Anti-Blevins fix. That's why. And it's weird that one minute you're saying (more times than I can count) Gray told you I was unstable and untrustworthy...and when that was found to be false...now you call him a fool. You're just blaming me because I had the nerve to go and check with Gray. It's like that Facebook page I mentioned: You're Not Sorry You Did It - You're Sorry I Found Out. Too bad. Stop making up false quotes from known people and this would not happen to you.

Himmelsbach investigated the Cooper case for eight years. If he says the FBI didn't check out airline employees, and gives reasons why...I will believe him over YOU any day of the week.

Unless you can prove that Himmelsbach was wrong, of course.

Himmelsbach investigated the Cooper case for eight years. If
he says the FBI didn't check out airline employees, and gives
reasons why...I will believe him over YOU any day of the week.

He did?

So... elaborate ... from your rich personal experience.

What did H do on the case for 8 years?

Did H have jurisdiction over the case?

Tell us one God damned thing complete with date(s) and times?

Tell us, Oh Master of Hearsay!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"...Himmelsbach investigated the Cooper case for eight years. If he says the FBI didn't check out airline employees, and gives reasons why...I will believe him over YOU any day of the week.

Unless you can prove that Himmelsbach was wrong, of course...."

Himms is not infallible, nor is he even close to accurate at times. The number of actual errors he makes in interviews and in his book are plentiful.

He consistently mis-places Bill Mitchell and DB Cooper in their seating arrangement, 18 B, and 18 D-E, respectively.

He claims that McCoy was in Los Angeles when in fact McCoy was in Vegas.

He says there were close to 20 copycats but doesn't list them and I can only find 14.

He says Paul Cini was actually a guy he calls "Gaylord."

His police work is also suspect.

His documentation on the money find is non-existent as far as I can determine. Shards? How many? Where are they? Where were they found? How extensive was the follow-up? How many fishermen did Ralph's boys talk to, afterwards?

What did Ralph do when folks in Vancouver started talking about the "fiery object?" Yeah, I know you don't like the "Janet" story, but you have no evidence to dispute the findings that multiple witnesses that night reported something burning in the sky. How about Dona Elliott? She was standing right next to us when she told us that 305 was flying much lower than 10K.

How come Ralph never spoke to his number one eye witness even though she was just down the road from his office? Even sick, too, in 1979 and at the LHH in Gresham.

That's the problem with Norjak, and perhaps all of LE. Ya gotta take everything with a grain of salt and corroborate all the details, even when a G-man is telling you "The Truth."

RobertMBlevins

Georger: See edited post above. Your second post wasn't worth a second answer.

no ... i wont ...

you have been peddling the same tired crap since 2010.
It didnt have truth then; it doesnt today. Im not interested
in reading your revisions of material you posted in 2010.

It's purdy simple, cowboy.

"3 Bundolas" to you. Mucho bochos dochos hombre.

Now YOU are confusing me.

The night clerk told the FBI about the man who came in on that night before Nov. 12 1971. He told the FBI or whoever came to question the night clerks who had been on duty on that night. I thought I had posted an accounting of what he has stated before.

I do not remember if he was questioned the next day or the day after that. He said individuals (I took that to mean more than one) who said they were FBI questioned all of the employee on duty.

They gave a description (I do NOT know which composite they used in the very beginning) - I think it might be the one I labeled Superman. How quickly they replaced that composite! It was a description given to him by the investigating agents not the composite. Remember the investigative persons probably stated his approx height, complexion, eye color and any unusual characteristics.

Now understand this is just JO trying to tell what she was told by the night clerk and my story might not be exactly like his - there has been a lot of garbage thrown over the bridge since the last time I revisited the things he told me.

He said the man asked about the Piano Bar attached by an open walk way that night....being the eve before Thanksgiving day - it must not have appeared to be open.

He remember his name because of what the man said. He himself is over 6ft and so that is how he knew the man's approximate height. The registration said John Collins - now how did he remember that? An exchange said in jest regarding a Tom Collins...the man replied his name wasn't Tom as he was going out the door to the bar.

I do some place in all of this garbage have his statements - but since I have not done much in the way of keeping the records organized these last 3 yrs - I just do NOT try to find the stuff. Someone else can do that later.

I think I forgot what your question was! Whatever - this is what I remember of what he told me.
Today I haven't been able to remember crap. BAD DAY! Plus a bad headache tonight...left eye has been giving me problems. Maybe I fell asleep with it open!

That is how the Dr. explains the one dry eye problem! Injured in the 2000 auto accident and it has gotten worse with age.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

It takes more than that Bruce... I think Robert has at least exited an airplane... and saved his own life.

Its an acquired skill... you should try it.. and I am not talking about the carnival ride that so many people participate in by doing a tandem....

Saving your own life provides a clarity that very few people can obtain from their lives.

RobertMBlevins

******Georger: See edited post above. Your second post wasn't worth a second answer.

no ... i wont ...

What a load of absolute hogwash. I wasn't posting up MY material. Or revisions of it. I was calling you out on your BS quotes and other things. It has PLENTY of truth. I can quote you, as well as Gray's email denial if you wish. And since you made such a fuss that Himmelsbach (and Seattle FBI agent Bob Fuhrman) both said the FBI never checked out airline employees as suspects...you still haven't proved they lied about that.

So...did Geoff Gray lie in his email? Are Himmelsbach and Fuhrman both wrong and you right? :S As I said previously:

'Nice. I was speaking about you lashing out at anyone and everyone, even respectable folks with distinguished careers, when you think it will help get your Anti-Blevins fix. That's why. And it's weird that one minute you're saying (more times than I can count) Gray told you I was unstable and untrustworthy...and when that was found to be false...now you call him a fool. You're just blaming me because I had the nerve to go and check with Gray. It's like that Facebook page I mentioned: You're Not Sorry You Did It - You're Sorry I Found Out. Too bad. Stop making up false quotes from known people and this would not happen to you.

Himmelsbach investigated the Cooper case for eight years. If he says the FBI didn't check out airline employees, and gives reasons why...I will believe him over YOU any day of the week. There is also Seattle FBI agent Bob Furhman, who also worked the case and said the same thing.

Unless you can prove that Himmelsbach and Furhman were wrong, of course...'

Second source, again:

FYI - I also asked former Seattle FBI agent Bob Fuhrman the same question, while speaking to him at Third Place Books in Lake City. He worked the Cooper case early on. Did they check out airline employees in general, or NWA employees as possible suspects?

Answer: NO.

When I got a chance to speak to Fuhrman, that was one of the first questions I asked. I never brought up Christiansen to him. Mostly we spoke on the Tina Bar money. But I did ask him that question. Why don't you just back off from your claims that the FBI investigated airline employees and take the word of two former FBI agents who actually worked the case?

reed this care full eeeeeeie Blevinaide!

There was no (is no) retired FBI SA "Fuhrman"

We have been over this 1000 times and you still can't get it
straight!

Shall I say it again?

No. I will not.

READ THE THREAD COOPER NINJA MASTER BLEVINS!

When you get that figured out try:

1+1+1 = ?

This is LITERALLY the level at which you operate.

Have Gayla explain it you!

:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

Possible comments about Bruce Smith and my opinion on them:

1. A murderer.

Uh, no.
***2. A stalker.
Borderline. Let's call it 'overaggressive reporting that skirts the edges of actual stalking' ;)

3. A liar.

Actually, I haven't ever seen Bruce lie, which means 'something written or spoken intended in advance to knowingly deceive'. No, he speculates but he's not a liar.

Oh, hell yeah. (*laughs*) Three stews. There is probably a favorite.

5. Greedy.

No. Have not seen this from Bruce.

6. Not nice.

I met him. He's plenty nice.

7. Smelly and unable to maintain hygiene.

Again, met and spoke with him extensively at Ariel 2012. He's fine in that department.

Actually, I think it's a mobile home, and a pretty nice one.

9. A phony.

No. He definitely comes at you in a straightforward manner, even if the methods are a teeny bit skewed sometimes. Better than being a phony, though.

10. An ass.

That's just a bad name someone tossed out. I would say no.

LOL like the FBI needs any help to NOT solve the case. They've done just fine on that already. B|

georger

United States Send a Private MessagePM

Enter # Jumps
Enter License
Enter Years in Sport

Feb 7, 2014, 11:31 PM
Post #51604 of 51605 (14 views)
Shortcut

Re: [RobertMBlevins] Question For You Cooper Sleuths [In reply to] Edit | Delete | Quote | Reply
RobertMBlevins wrote:
georger wrote:
RobertMBlevins wrote:
Georger: See edited post above. Your second post wasn't worth a second answer.

no ... i wont ...

What a load of absolute hogwash. I wasn't posting up MY material. Or revisions of it. I was calling you out on your BS quotes and other things. It has PLENTY of truth. I can quote you, as well as Gray's email denial if you wish. And since you made such a fuss that Himmelsbach (and Seattle FBI agent Bob Fuhrman) both said the FBI never checked out airline employees as suspects...you still haven't proved they lied about that.

So...did Geoff Gray lie in his email? Are Himmelsbach and Fuhrman both wrong and you right? Crazy As I said previously:

Quote:
'Nice. I was speaking about you lashing out at anyone and everyone, even respectable folks with distinguished careers, when you think it will help get your Anti-Blevins fix. That's why. And it's weird that one minute you're saying (more times than I can count) Gray told you I was unstable and untrustworthy...and when that was found to be false...now you call him a fool. You're just blaming me because I had the nerve to go and check with Gray. It's like that Facebook page I mentioned: You're Not Sorry You Did It - You're Sorry I Found Out. Too bad. Stop making up false quotes from known people and this would not happen to you.

Himmelsbach investigated the Cooper case for eight years. If he says the FBI didn't check out airline employees, and gives reasons why...I will believe him over YOU any day of the week. There is also Seattle FBI agent Bob Furhman, who also worked the case and said the same thing.

Unless you can prove that Himmelsbach and Furhman were wrong, of course...'

Second source, again:

Quote:
FYI - I also asked former Seattle FBI agent Bob Fuhrman the same question, while speaking to him at Third Place Books in Lake City. He worked the Cooper case early on. Did they check out airline employees in general, or NWA employees as possible suspects?

Answer: NO.

When I got a chance to speak to Fuhrman, that was one of the first questions I asked. I never brought up Christiansen to him. Mostly we spoke on the Tina Bar money. But I did ask him that question. Why don't you just back off from your claims that the FBI investigated airline employees and take the word of two former FBI agents who actually worked the case?

reed this care full eeeeeeie Blevinaide!

straight!

Shall I say it again?

No. I will not.

READ THE THREAD COOPER NINJA MASTER BLEVINS!

When you get that figured out try:

1+1+1 = ?

This is LITERALLY the level at which you operate.

Have Gayla explain it you!

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

Propel, Propel, Propel your craft
Placidly down the lugubrious flow
Ecstatically, ecstatically, ecstatically, ecstatically,
Cooper is but an illusion.

LaughLaughLaugh

RobertMBlevins

EDIT: Georger says in part -

'reed this care full eeeeeeie Blevinaide!

straight!'

Yeah, right. Former Seattle-based Special Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Robert Fuhrman was the guy who assisted (among other things) in questioning the passengers who deplaned in Seattle. He was a recent transfer to Seattle when the hijacking occurred. Both he and Ralph Himmelsbach concur that airline employees and/or employees of Northwest Airlines were NOT considered suspects, nor were they investigated. The only exception of course would be the actual crew members on Flight 305. They were questioned.

You know all this already. I feel like I'm talking to a six-year-old. :S It's either that, or you didn't actually know about Fuhrman. And by the way...both he and his daughter attended the Lake City signing with Geoff Gray, and Fuhrman (LOL 'The Man Who Never Was') answered questions from the audience about his involvement in the Cooper case.

Anytime you wish to enlarge that hole you're digging for yourself, let me know...and I'll order a bigger shovel for you from Amazon. :)

Blevins you are so colorful I can hardly contain my feet
from dancing ...

hole you're digging for yourself Georger, let me know... ?

Geezus H. Twinkle-Goposchkin.

There's something wrong with you, son! Before you lather up
like a possum in heat and swallow your tongue, maybe this will
help with your Anger Management? You can't fix stupid so
dance!

Here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdFIXsrjkXI

Clue No.44,971 .... it's the name, Laddy!

You're digging in the wrong dirt dummy - no gold there!

:DB|

RobertMBlevins

You're kidding, right...:S

Everything I said above was true, and you haven't offered a single thing to refute it. Your link goes to a crap vid at YouTube. Whatever...

I'm out of here. I have to do Driving Miss Daisy at 11AM tomorrow.

BYE! DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT!

Try the name: F U H R I M A N next time - not "Fuhrman" or
"Furman" ?

I wont post this for you again! This is already about no.8 going
clear back to 2010.

As for the rest: REED THE THREAD!

Nobody is your caretaker, Blevins!

RobertMBlevins

******You're kidding, right...:S

Everything I said above was true, and you haven't offered a single thing to refute it. Your link goes to a crap vid at YouTube. Whatever...

I'm out of here. I have to do Driving Miss Daisy at 11AM tomorrow.

BYE! DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOUR ASS ON THE WAY OUT!

Try the name: F U H R I M A N next time - not "Fuhrman" or
"Furman" ?

I wont post this for you again! This is already about no.8 going
clear back to 2010.

As for the rest: REED THE THREAD!

Nobody is your caretaker, Blevins!

Let me get this straight. You spent half the day denying the evidence that indeed...the FBI did NOT check out airline employees or NWA employees during their investigation...even using NAMES on me about it during same...and this is all based on...

Because I left the 'i' out of his name? Uh, okay. Next time you want to talk about driving people off or wasting time posting, you'd better take a look in the mirror sir.

Thought you were leaving - guess that was another lie.

You Blevins are the ONLY idiot on the whole internet who has
the wrong name plastered all over the place, all under your
name/posts. welcome to the dunce hat - it can never be
removed! Not bad for four long years of work! Are you aiming
for 8 years!?

:DThis is priceless! No wonder Gray and Porteous ran!

Amazon

It takes more than that Bruce... I think Robert has at least exited an airplane... and saved his own life.

Its an acquired skill... you should try it.. and I am not talking about the carnival ride that so many people participate in by doing a tandem....

Saving your own life provides a clarity that very few people can obtain from their lives.

Well, Amazon, let's not make skydiving up to be anything more than what it really is, which is one teeny-weeny step out of a metal tube with wings. After that gravity takes over, and according to what I read here, the sitting under a canopy for the five minutes or so it takes to land is boring.

Okay, so there's the life and death thing, but technically, I risk death everytime I eat a cheesburger.

Besides, it takes a lot of courage to look in the mirror after one is called a stinky murderer who lusts after a former nun.

What, you don't think my cajones are as big as, um, yours, so to speak????

***2. A stalker.

Borderline. Let's call it 'overaggressive reporting that skirts the edges of actual stalking' ;)

I don't know if you can call me overly agressive since I was willing to bring chocolates and vino when I stopped by Tina's place. I even asked Jo what she thought of the idea, which she nixxed.

***4. Someone who lusts sexually after Norjak principals.

Oh, hell yeah. (*laughs*) Three stews. There is probably a favorite.

Not true, Roberto, although it's true that I would welcome cuddling with the FA in central Oregon. No, my lust has been focused only on Jo.

Amazon wrote

Carnival ride is a bit harsh Amazon. I welcome those carnival riders into the fold. They have experienced the thrill and risk of freefall albeit with stability assistance and a hired canopy pilot.

Wind tunnels are carnival rides. Tandem jumping is several notches above in my opinion.

Tandems can be scary if you are the kind of person who wants to be in control. Johnny Horton aka "Johnny Love" was a USAF PJ and skydiver. When he was getting his tandem JM rating I was offered a free tandem ride. I declined. First because I need to be in control if I am falling and second because I just knew Johnny would try his best to make me puke during the canopy ride. Sadly, Johnny was killed a few years ago in a military training accident at Ft Leggett.

So Bruce, skip a few cheeseburgers and save up for a tandem. Or maybe you can just levitate to 14.5 and save a couple of bills. ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Amazon

True. When you have run out of options, and things are still going down hill both literally and figuratively, the mind does reach a newer and higher level of consciousness.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

***Sorry if this has been posted before but for some reason just came across on my news feed and don't remember it being posted.

What's up with fugitives and hockey championship games? :)

Well, I could see old Bernie and Kenny cruising up to Canada in that station wagon for the 1971 game. Game was on a Sunday, right? Margie Geestman said her husband did not return until the following Monday or Tuesday after the hijacking. This is one I should add to the screenplay, just for kicks. Tell you the truth, I always wondered why Geestman stayed out for so many days after the hijacking. ;)

Nice try, but Kenny hated hockey and football. B|
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill