47 47
quade

DB Cooper

BRUCE BEING HIS USUAL OBTUSE SELF - JO's answeres IN ANGRY RED!

1. Ckret was unable to confirm Jo's story that any John C Collins stayed in any motel near PDX on or about Nov 24, 1971.

HE COULD NOT EVEN FIND ANY INTERVIEWS DONE BY ANYONE. THEY NOT ONLY HAD THE FBI OUT THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT PITCHED IN ALSO.[/RED]

#2. [RED] DOES NOT DESERVE AN ANSWER AND JO NOR DUANE ARE ANY PART OF YOU BOOK! UNDERSTOOD![/RED]

#3. [RED] TAKE THAT STATEMENT AND SHOVE IT. WHY WOULD I GET ON THE PHONE 1 YRS A 2 MONTHS AFTER DUANE DIED WHEN I FOUND OUT WHO "DAN COOPER" WAS?????
JO & DUANE ARE NOT PART YOUR BOOK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMEONE ALL YOU DO IS TRASH THEM! YOU DO NOT HAVE AN OBJECTIVE OR TRUTHFUL BONE IN YOU BODY! YOU DISTORT INFORMATION ABOUT INDIVIDUAL WHO DO NOT EAT OUT OF YOUR HAND.[/RED]

4. THIS IS THE VERY KIND OF DISTORTION THAT MAKE ME HATE PEOPLE LIKEY. YOU TWIST ANYTHING YOU CAN TO MAKE A FICKING STORY. IT HAS BEEN WELL ESTABLISHED THAT I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE JOHN COLLINS INCIDENT IN 1995 WHEN DUANE WENT ON THE MACHINE - REMEMBER (OF COURSE NOT YOU ONLY REMEMBER WHAT SUITS YOUR PURPOSE)..DUANE HAD TO TELL ME ABOUT HIS COLLINS ID. YOU CALL YOURSELF A WRITER - YOU ARE A FRICKING ENQUIR FREAK! YOU GO BACK AND FIND THE INFORMATION YOURSELF.

ASK OTHERS IN THIS THREAD - THEY KNOW ABOUT THE 1990 INCIDENT. DUANE TURNED AROUND AND WENT TO THE NEXT COUNTY AND ACTUALLY GO A REAL LICENSE UNDER THE NAME JOHN C. COLLIS AND IT WAS NOT A PHONEY.

YOU ARE THE PHONE - YOU (I CAN'T SAY ON THIS THREAD HOW LOW OF AN INDIVIDUAL YOU ARE.
I HAVE AN EARLY RISE AND THE LAST THING I NEED TO READ YOU YOU PACK OF TWISTED OPINION WHICH DO NOT REFLECT WHAT I HAVE TOLD

THIS IS A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY YOU SHOULD BE SUED THE HELL OUT OF BUT YOU DONE EVEN HAVE A POT TO PISS IN.

5. Jo has been diligent in her Cooper research since 1995 and is arguably the Godmother of the Resurgent Investigation into Norjak.

SEE WHAT I MEAN GUYS HE TWISTS AND TWISTS AND HE GET HIS FACT ALL SCREWED UP.
MAY OF 1996 ONE YR AND TWO MONTHS AFTER DUANE DIED I FOUND OUT WHO DAN COOPER WAS. REMEMBER HE SAID DAN COOPER IN THE HOSPITAL AND I DID NOT KNOW WHO DAN COOPER WAS![/RED]

6. According to Jo, she has extensive relationships with principals in the case - Himmelsbach, Rataczak, Tina, Lee and Jane; also, Margie Boule of the Oregonian and a former writer from the Seattle Times named Susan Gilmore.

[RED]FALSE! LIMITED CONTACT WITH TINA - ONE PHONE CALL. LEE & JANE - ONE PHONE CALL TO WARN THEM ABOUT THE VULTURE WHO WOULD BE KNOCKING ON THEIR DOOR WITH HIS RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS QUESTION AND THEN THE HORRID THINGS HE SAID ABOUT THEM ON THE MOUNTAIN NEWS.[/RED]

Rataczak - limited and cordial and informative!

7. Gilmore confirms extensive phone correspondence with Jo.

I have all of her emails and little by phone and it was not extensive - I enquired about an article she had written and wanted to know more. She also wanted to write an article which I declined.

8. Lee Dormuth confirms that Jo was in contact with his wife, Jane, and had an extensive phone conversation with her the night before my arrival at their home, which Jo minimizes.

YOUR CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR OWN FACTS STRAIGHT AND YOU ARE WRITING A FACTUAL BOOK - BULL! REMEMBER I CALLED AS YOU ARRIVED AT THEIR DOOR TO WARN THEM ABOUT THE CREEP WHO WAS KNOCKING ON THEIR DOOR![/RED]

9. Jo has alledgedly conversed with Tina. Further, Jo knew Tina's contact information before any other reporter - before me, Galen, Geoff, or Gilmore.

[RED]JO HAD ONE SHORT CONVERSATION WITH TINA[/RED]
YOU VICTIMIZE ME THE WAY YOU DID TINA AND HER FAMILY! BET YOU WON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR DAMN INFLAMMATORY BOOK!

I HAVE HAD ALL OF YOUR CRAP I AM GOING TO TAKE - I DON'T HAVE TO SIT STILL AND TAKE IT THE WAY TINA DID - YOU ARE ONE OBTUSE INDIVIDUAL.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"There are several witnesses to the loan."

that means squat Robert. people can say things that are not true all the time. that goes for groups of people as well.

"Personally, I don't care if Kenny did half or all or whatever, because that's not really why Kenny ended up on the suspect list."

then why use it as evidence? and why does it say the house was bought for $16,500 cash on your website? I'll bet that kid read the article and thinks KC paid cash, and he spent 4 times is annual income. it's all one sided information. nobody has stepped forward to validate anything. it's not a fact when people make claims. it's just people talking, no documents to back up the loan, nobody showing any cash transactions for the house, nothing zip. just talk. that's the first step into the investigation. you stopped there before checking anything else. more of that Marla/Jo super memory.

"I can't be trusted?"

no you can't be trusted. you refuse to fix known error's on your website that have to do with this case as well as KC. you continue to repeat that you don't trust people on here, but don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. that's the internet for ya. your foolish to trust anyone on the internet that you really don't know in the first place. your investigation was half ass, the proof is surfacing on how bad it was done. I don't know you personally, I doubt I ever will. it's a mixture of things that give me my conclusion, not mistakes as all of us do. you like to verify everything (source please) just as we all do, but when you are in front of the spotlight. you close your eye's and take the 5th. then when things are found to be incorrect about KC, they quickly become irrelevant. you seem to think your story is as strong as the tallest tree, so far, I've only taken a few chops and the tree is tilting already. Like smokin said, go ahead and leave the website the way it is. I follow up insuring everyone know's about it.

If you are actually rechecking things. the site should be corrected, or taken down until the mess is clarified...
it's the right thing to do, the honest thing to do. I thought you wouldn't have a problem if KC was found not to
be Cooper? it makes it look like you are trying to prevent it from happening.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

BruceSmith

10. Jo says that she got a lead on Tina's whereabouts due to the unsolicited intervention of a "high governmental official" using the moniker of Robbie Clampett. Jo resists all efforts to confirm this link.

[RED] U ARE A DAMN LIAR - I GOT IT IN AN ANNOMOUS EMAIL AND I NEVER CLAIMED THAT ROBBIE CLAMPETT WAS AN OFFICIAL OF ANY KIND - I NEVER FOUND OUT WHO HE OR SHE WAS![/RED]

Further, Jo has apparently not offered an apology to any skyjacked principals for her husband's alleged actions.

[RED]AN JUST WHO TOLD YOU THAT! - IT IS YOUR OPININON AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN THE 2 VICTIMS I HAD LIMITED AND CONFIDENTIAL CONTACT WITH![/RED]

11. Jo claims that she had a prior conversation with Duane about DB Cooper in the woods north of Lake Camas, during the Sentimental Journey of 1979. This would be the exchange about Duane being "His (Cooper's) ground man."

BULL - AND EXCHANGE - A SIMPLE REMARK TO COVER A STATEMENT HE MADE - WHEN HE ACCIDENTLY MENTIONED COOPER. THE ONLY TIME EVER MENTIONED COOPER UNTIL HE MADE HIS CONFESSION IN THE HOSPITAL IN 1995 BEFORE HE DIED. AT THAT TIME NEITHER STATEMENTS MEANT ANYTHING TO ME. I DID NOT KNOW WHO DAN COOPER WAS UNTIL 1 YR AND 2 MONTHS AFTER HE DIED. I knew little about d.b. cooper - the south did not cover the case the what the north did and i was not interested in crime..

Her later claim that she had never heard of DB Cooper until Duane's confession fourteen years later in 1995 seems to be lost in the haze of denial, obfuscation, explanation, and side-stepping.

[RED]YOU CAN EAT THOSE FRICKING WORD LIAR AND HE WHO THINKS WORDS DO NOT HARM - YOU ARE THE DEVIL HIMSELF...YOU ARE A CREEP!

-KNOWING OF D.B.COOPER WAS AN ARTICLE IN THE PAPER 3RD PAGE BECAUSE OF THE WAR - WHY WOULD I REMEMBER IT? - I WAS LIVING IN GA...MY LIFE WAS PRETTY STRAIGHT AND DID NOT REVOLVE AROUND CRIME - ASK ME WHO TAUGHT SUNDAY SCHOOL THAT WEEK NOT WHO WAS IN THE NEWSPAERS.[/RED]

12. Gilmore has confirmed the nature of her relationship with Jo. Boule has not, and may be deceased.

13. Jo actively resists having her picture taken. She also resists writing and publishing her story for the public. She is seemingly content to tell her tale here on the DZ to the 750 or so folks who read the DZ currently.

14. Jo has extensive knowledge of the case. She is also cognizant of JM Wave and the actions of parties in New Orleans associated with the JFK assassination. She is also familiar with MKULTRA-type of operations.

15. By her postings here on the DZ, we know that her physical health is poor and that her personal life is rife with struggle, ie:[RED] car accidents,[RED]

IF YOU PRINTS STUFF LIKE THIS TRASH YOU WILL FIND YOU SELL AND BARRELL OF RED INK. YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT THE FRICKING HELL TRUE........ DON'T HAVE FAMILY LIVING NEAR me AND HIRE TANSPRORT IF i AM NOT ABLE TO DRIVE MY SELF....HOW small you are to write such trash.
i can well afford to hire drivers when I need them....16. Jo is relentless in her character assassinations here at the DZ. She has lambasted just about everybody at some point, and I am one of her current favorites.
MY HEALTH IS NOT YOUR CONCERN. I am 73 yrs old and frail and have aging health problems!

A CURRENT CREEP WHO WRITE MISTRUTH FOR HI SO SELF FULLFULLINg SICK SICK SICK REASON.

You are the tag along writer they only immagination you have is what littl was left when the let you our of chathoochee.

18. Jo frequently characterizes herself as a dumb-blonde, but she is arguably as sly as a fox. She solicits and receives much technical and investigative support from the DZ.

:D-That is because I ask nicely and -polightly and do not do obtuse rude interviewr on the thead in the middle of the night at 2 am when his vicitim has a 8 appt. 32 miles away.

A proper reported whould set a time ahead of time to make such an intervue at the appropirate hows and by appt - WHY don't you go to workd for enquire and the you would not need wll fair and foodstamps
19. Jo is a featured personage of Geoff's book, Skyjack.

20. Jo is allegedly been part of at least one DB Cooper documentary.

AND JO WEBER knows what a money hungry creep you are.

Robert, this is really no different than your claims about the Amboy chute. you sent a letter to the FBI asking questions. did you do anything else? contact the people who found the chute? nope, but you automatically go right into it's a lie mode. I guess the FBI could come on here and tell you the same as you are telling me about KC. go and talk to the witnesses. It's not just the house that comes under fire. it sets off other things that become inaccurate. I realize you spent a lot of time and money into the whole story, but the fact of the matter is you are not really qualified as an investigative reporter. your a part time book editor who is claiming everything said are true facts about Kennith Christiansen. mistakes are always going to occur and will happen, but certain things can be changed such as the website. the book is much harder to change I can understand not going into the lengths and cost to revise. you claim the PDF sent to the FBI only has last names and contact info in difference.

again, you go into worse case scenario by stating I blow off witnesses. based on what has come to light, I don't believe some of them are being honest with there story. must we all set aside thousands of dollars to check stories we don't believe in? I don't think anyone has enough money to chase Jo's theory. the people claiming they would talk to Law Enforcement or the media sounds good on the outside, but makes me question why they would sit on one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in the last 50 years. it doesn't make sense, even Marla used the claim of being obligated to come forward with her story. what would you have done if you were stonewalled about the filthy comments? or did you explain that it wasn't right allowing misinformation and lies to be on that site, or sites? I don't blame you for trying to have it removed, but to constantly bring it up isn't a smoking gun for anything. seems people had fun at your expense, So what, or big deal. get over it.

"Robert says: I don't see anything referring to all the things you said were on that page. We say plainly we don't know if KC was the guy, etc as well."

"the famous house that Christiansen bought under suspicious circumstances in Bonney Lake, WA"

Your website says he paid $16,500 cash for the house. now you want to claim "suspicious circumstances". do you have all of the information about the sale of the house? how can you conclude "suspicious circumstances"

did Kenny really spend 4 times his annual income? is the story of how the Powell's got Kenny's home correct?

Dawn having to support 4 children and buy a new house even with a good job she would have to struggle on that alone. $5,000 is a very large sum of money in 71 and today. records show she used Boeing employee credit union for loans. not sure yet when that actually transpired. it's dated on the records to 1988/89 I think, don't have records in front of me, but that's not when the loan originally started.

"It should be noted that since the release of the book, NONE of the witnesses have tried to retract their statements or force Adventure Books through legal action to pull the book from publication"

there is the best case scenario. are you speaking for them? is it possible they don't care one way or the other? you always have a problem with options pointing the other way.

"Yes, he (Christiansen) looks just like him..." (The FBI sketch) "

I thought witness descriptions can be off? why put Kenny beside a photo showing a resemblance? isn't that called contradiction? you don't have a problem with the sketch, but have a problem with the description? the sketch is right, and the description is wrong? I just think you are to one sided in the whole thing. you seem to be protecting an investment more than protecting the value of the story. I don't think I'm alone in this conclusion.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71

10. Jo says that she got a lead on Tina's whereabouts due to the unsolicited intervention of a "high governmental official" using the moniker of Robbie Clampett. Jo resists all efforts to confirm this link.

[RED] U ARE A DAMN LIAR - I GOT IT IN AN ANNOMOUS EMAIL AND I NEVER CLAIMED THAT ROBBIE CLAMPETT WAS AN OFFICIAL OF ANY KIND - I NEVER FOUND OUT WHO HE OR SHE WAS![/RED]

Further, Jo has apparently not offered an apology to any skyjacked principals for her husband's alleged actions.

[RED]AN JUST WHO TOLD YOU THAT! - IT IS YOUR OPININON AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN THE 2 VICTIMS I HAD LIMITED AND CONFIDENTIAL CONTACT WITH![/RED]

11. Jo claims that she had a prior conversation with Duane about DB Cooper in the woods north of Lake Camas, during the Sentimental Journey of 1979. This would be the exchange about Duane being "His (Cooper's) ground man."

BULL - AND EXCHANGE - A SIMPLE REMARK TO COVER A STATEMENT HE MADE - WHEN HE ACCIDENTLY MENTIONED COOPER. THE ONLY TIME EVER MENTIONED COOPER UNTIL HE MADE HIS CONFESSION IN THE HOSPITAL IN 1995 BEFORE HE DIED. AT THAT TIME NEITHER STATEMENTS MEANT ANYTHING TO ME. I DID NOT KNOW WHO DAN COOPER WAS UNTIL 1 YR AND 2 MONTHS AFTER HE DIED. I knew little about d.b. cooper - the south did not cover the case the what the north did and i was not interested in crime..

Her later claim that she had never heard of DB Cooper until Duane's confession fourteen years later in 1995 seems to be lost in the haze of denial, obfuscation, explanation, and side-stepping.

[RED]YOU CAN EAT THOSE FRICKING WORD LIAR AND HE WHO THINKS WORDS DO NOT HARM - YOU ARE THE DEVIL HIMSELF...YOU ARE A CREEP!

-KNOWING OF D.B.COOPER WAS AN ARTICLE IN THE PAPER 3RD PAGE BECAUSE OF THE WAR - WHY WOULD I REMEMBER IT? - I WAS LIVING IN GA...MY LIFE WAS PRETTY STRAIGHT AND DID NOT REVOLVE AROUND CRIME - ASK ME WHO TAUGHT SUNDAY SCHOOL THAT WEEK NOT WHO WAS IN THE NEWSPAERS.[/RED]

12. Gilmore has confirmed the nature of her relationship with Jo. Boule has not, and may be deceased.

13. Jo actively resists having her picture taken. She also resists writing and publishing her story for the public. She is seemingly content to tell her tale here on the DZ to the 750 or so folks who read the DZ currently.

14. Jo has extensive knowledge of the case. She is also cognizant of JM Wave and the actions of parties in New Orleans associated with the JFK assassination. She is also familiar with MKULTRA-type of operations.

15. By her postings here on the DZ, we know that her physical health is poor and that her personal life is rife with struggle, ie:[RED] car accidents,[RED]

IF YOU PRINTS STUFF LIKE THIS TRASH YOU WILL FIND YOU SELL AND BARRELL OF RED INK. YOU KNOW THAT IS NOT THE FRICKING HELL TRUE........ DON'T HAVE FAMILY LIVING NEAR me AND HIRE TANSPRORT IF i AM NOT ABLE TO DRIVE MY SELF....HOW small you are to write such trash.
i can well afford to hire drivers when I need them....16. Jo is relentless in her character assassinations here at the DZ. She has lambasted just about everybody at some point, and I am one of her current favorites.
MY HEALTH IS NOT YOUR CONCERN. I am 73 yrs old and frail and have aging health problems!

A CURRENT CREEP WHO WRITE MISTRUTH FOR HI SO SELF FULLFULLINg SICK SICK SICK REASON.

You are the tag along writer they only immagination you have is what littl was left when the let you our of chathoochee.

18. Jo frequently characterizes herself as a dumb-blonde, but she is arguably as sly as a fox. She solicits and receives much technical and investigative support from the DZ.

:D-That is because I ask nicely and -polightly and do not do obtuse rude interviewr on the thead in the middle of the night at 2 am when his vicitim has a 8 appt. 32 miles away.

A proper reported whould set a time ahead of time to make such an intervue at the appropirate hows and by appt - WHY don't you go to workd for enquire and the you would not need wll fair and foodstamps
19. Jo is a featured personage of Geoff's book, Skyjack.

20. Jo is allegedly been part of at least one DB Cooper documentary.

AND JO WEBER knows what a money hungry creep you are.
[/RED]

Jo,
You can call Bruce a lot of things, but I don't think you can call him "money hungry". He lives modestly and has spent many years researching the DB Cooper case without making a dime on it.

Fair is fair.

(edited to turn my text back to black)

if Kenny bought a house with the stolen money, shouldn't you eventually see that money in circulation? Is it possible to have spend a lot of the cash soon after the hijacking and that has gone un-noticed for so many years? (Sorry for any misspellings or odd phrasing, I'm norwegian).

RobertMBlevins

Full text on the DB Cooper Info Page at Adventure Books of Seattle:

Adventure Books of Seattle released Into The Blast - The True Story of D.B. Cooper back in January of 2011. An earlier version was released the year before, but this was pulled after much more information on our suspect was discovered. However, contrary to the title, the book only relates a theory:

That Ken Christiansen of Northwest Airlines was perhaps the hijacker who got away with it.

NEW: Public version of the PDF of the actual report we sent to the Seattle FBI on Kenny Christiansen can be viewed or downloaded HERE. Right-click and do 'save target as' to save to a folder on your computer for later viewing. Adobe Reader is required to view or print. Any questions about this document should be directed to Robert Blevins at adventurebooksofseattle AT Gmail dot com.

It differs from the original in only one way: Some contact information on two of the witnesses was deleted. That information was provided only to the FBI. The report, which contains many documents and pictures, was sent to them in December of 2012, with an updated version in May of 2013. Some additional information on Christiansen is included which is not in the public version. The UNEDITED (non-public) version is only available to law enforcement or reporters whose credentials and bona-fides we certify first.

When asked how sure we are about Christiansen, we say this: 'Either Christiansen was Cooper, or it's the biggest set of coincidences in recent history...'

Researchers or reporters can request a PDF copy of Into The Blast free by emailing us at adventurebooksofseattleAT Gmail Dot Com. Please state your credentials if you are with the media and we will gladly send you a copy.

That said, we cannot claim for certain that Christiansen and Cooper were one and the same, although we think we hit the nail on the head. We leave it to readers to judge for themselves. Before you purchase any book on the famous skyjacker, we urge you to do basic research on the case first. The best resources are listed below:

Sluggo's D.B. Cooper Research Site - The premier information source on the Cooper case. He is a stickler for avoiding myths and publishing only the known facts. He does not engage in speculation. What he DOES do on his website is to make a huge amount of information available to Cooper researchers. He has all the maps, all the known hard data. If you don't know who D.B. Cooper is right now, you will know after visiting his site.
Highly recommended.

Citizen Sleuths Website - Three researchers were allowed full access to some of the physical evidence in the D.B. Cooper case. They are Tom Kaye from the Burke Museum at the University of Washington, University of Chicago scientific illustrator Carol Abraczinskas, and metallurgist Alan Stone, president of Aston Metallurgical Services in Wheeling, IL. They did extensive testing on the famous tie, as well as some of the packets of the ransom money that was discovered in 1980. Their excellent website contains a wealth of information and pictures about their results. Highly recommended. They are definitely on the ball.

We've also been asked what makes our claim about Kenny Christiansen any better than other claims about the possible identity of the hijacker. One good reason is that the witnesses who were interviewed for Into The Blast are still alive, and if the F.B.I. or anyone else wanted to do so, they could interview these same folks as we did. Christiansen's DNA is also available, as well as his fingerprints from his U.S. Army records. He was a paratrooper at the tail end of World War 2.

Another reason is the strong circumstantial evidence against Kenny. Without going into details here (it's all in the book) we were able to establish motive, opportunity, evidential documents, pictures, and patterns of spending right after the crime that strongly point to Christiansen. Most of this is boiled down into the 29-page document you can download above. There is no smoking gun, however.

If there were, someone on the AB staff would be on David Letterman the following week.

A final reason might be the CONTEXT of the responses given by the witnesses interviewed for the book. All of them were cold-call interviews. None of these people had ever been approached before about Christiansen or the hijacking. Nevertheless, most began pointing fingers and offering testimony right away. This is strange behavior for people who supposedly knew nothing or were not involved in the hijacking. In fact, the sister of the man we alleged as Cooper's accomplice told us she suspected Christiansen was Cooper clear back in 1972, right after it happened. She also identified the tie tac left on board the hijacked airliner as one she had seen Christiansen wear many times. In the book she is referred to as 'Dawn J'.

After the original version of Blast was released, the History Channel approached us about doing a television show based on the book. They also contacted some of the witnesses, including a man (we called him 'Mike Watson' in the book) who we alleged as Cooper's accomplice. His real name is Bernie Geestman and he is from Port Angeles, Washington. This man responded to History Channel's request for an appearance by saying he hardly knew Christiansen and thought he was a dishwasher. In reality, he and Christiansen were good friends for more than forty years. Geestman then contacted his sister ('Dawn J') and asked her to retract the interview she gave for the book. She refused. History Channel production exec Marisa Kagan, after finding out what Geestman was doing, presented him with photographs of he and Christiansen taken over a twenty-year period, including Geestman's own wedding pictures. (Christiansen attended his wedding) When Geestman finally agreed to appear on the TV program Brad Meltzer's Decoded, he denied any involvement, called the book a lie....but also admitted he thought Ken Christiansen could be the hijacker. His exact statement was: "Yes, he (Christiansen) looks just like him..." (The FBI sketch)

The problem with this statement is that witnesses have already placed Mr Geestman and Mr Christiansen together, and MISSING, over the week of the hijacking.

A detailed article on Geestman, with pictures, can be seen here on our column at Newsvine/MSNBC.

Why would Bernie Geestman tell Decoded that he believes Christiansen could be the hijacker? One reason might be: He was unaware at the time of filming that two different witnesses had placed he and Kenny Christiansen together (and missing) over the week the hijacking occurred. Had he known this, he probably would not have said he thought Kenny could be the hijacker. He was also involved in the delivery of a $5,000 cash loan to his sister from Christiansen. This happened only five months after the hijacking. In addition, the famous house that Christiansen bought under suspicious circumstances in Bonney Lake, WA shortly after the hijacking was purchased from a couple where Geestman served as their Best Man. We think the F.B.I. should ask him more than a few questions.

It should be noted that since the release of the book, NONE of the witnesses have tried to retract their statements or force Adventure Books through legal action to pull the book from publication. In fact, the only thing that Geestman requested from us was several copies of the book for friends.

We gladly provided them to him.

Other recommended titles:

Skyjack - The Hunt for D.B. Cooper by Geoffrey Gray.
Released in August 2011.

NORJAK - The Investigation of D.B. Cooper by Ralph Himmelsbach.
(This book is out of print, but is still available at Amazon at a high price.)

Robert says: I don't see anything referring to all the things you said were on that page. We say plainly we don't know if KC was the guy, etc as well.

"We say .... ?"

This little piggy went to market
This little piggy stayed home
This little piggy had roast beef
And this little piggy had none
This little piggy cried wee wee wee
All the way home

What you have done, Blevins, is create a Nursery Rhyme by
borrowing on an airplane hijacking - the Cooper hijacking. It
isn't even a compelling nursery rhyme! :D

And defending it as you have for four long years makes you a
character in your own nursery rhyme ... and crazy!

Jo Weber has her own nursery rhyme.

You and Jo have come here daily fore four years and cried wee
wee wee All the way home.

It's pathetic. Try the Nigerean "my camel needs surgery" scam. :S

MarkBennet wrote

Jo,
You can call Bruce a lot of things, but I don't think you can call him "money hungry". He lives modestly and has spent many years researching the DB Cooper case without making a dime on it.

I agree with Mark B. I've met Bruce. You can tell when people are obsessed with money. Bruce isn't one of those people. He knows, as we all do, that the Cooper Vortex only consumes money. It doesnt not produce it.

Look at how many Cooper books there are on Amazon.http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=books#/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=db+cooper&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Adb+cooper

I just started Tosaws book. Tosaw spent a small fortune on his Cooper obsession. I doubt if the book proceeds even came close to making him whole.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

This is a fantasy fiction book, a compilation of a comic book series. Bruce might like this one. Has anybody read it?

Description from Amazon:

The most infamous airline hijacker of all time, D.B. Cooper, remains on the FBI's most-wanted list almost 40 years after the crime. For the first time, the secret history will be revealed! During the height of the Cold War, a fringe group within the C.I.A. wages a crusade on the deadliest battlefield of all: the mind. Aided by powerful psychotropic compounds, Cooper assists in a campaign of psychic assassination against the Soviets, but are his government's motives the same as his own or is his true mission something else entirely? Collecting the hit series from visionary cartoonist Brian Churilla (The Anchor), this oversized hardcover offers new insights into Cooper's multi-faceted quest.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Joachim77

if Kenny bought a house with the stolen money, shouldn't you eventually see that money in circulation? Is it possible to have spend a lot of the cash soon after the hijacking and that has gone un-noticed for so many years? (Sorry for any misspellings or odd phrasing, I'm norwegian).

That's a grey area if you ask me. the question is was the hijacker comfortable enough to do anything with the money in a short period of time. I'm sure he had no idea whether or not the cops could trace the bills. I would take a guess and say Cooper would have sat on the money for a while before thinking of exposing it. did Cooper even think that far ahead?

KC had a $7,500 mortgage he couldn't pay off. did he spend it all on useless items? nothing to show for it. did he give it all away? nothing calculates. this was a lot of money for that time period. where did it all go? let's say Kenny paid $7,000 cash for his home, and loaned $5,000 along with the alleged coin/stamp collection, and a couple grand on land. that's about $44,000. what happened to the remaining $156,000, or $150,000 after he planted the money. did it all go poof? did he piss it all away to where he couldn't pay off his own loans? the story doesn't fit into the bag of money....for Kenny to expose himself on his own airlines is gutsy enough. to spend it in a short period tells you this guy was extremely arrogant, placing himself above everyone. that doesn't seem to fit Kenny either. these are just few thoughts I have about the KC saga....B|

Joachim77

Greetings Joachim, and welcome to the DZ.

Yes, good point, I think if the ransom money was used in any manner, such as to purchase a house, buy a car, etc, it would soon be in regular circulation and subject to being spotted.

Hence, one would think that the first order of business was to launder the money, and get untraceable cash to purchase homes and such. The question is then where to wash ransom money.

We have discussed this a bit here, and the best places seem to be casinos, particularly those overseas.

In fact, I wonder if KC was more involved in this end of things rather than hijacking airplanes.

The whole business of airline crews getting involved in smuggling and laundering money is a theme not well explored in literature or Hollywood, and I say it's time to research this and write a block-buster!

This is a fantasy fiction book, a compilation of a comic book series. Bruce might like this one. Has anybody read it?

Description from Amazon:

The most infamous airline hijacker of all time, D.B. Cooper, remains on the FBI's most-wanted list almost 40 years after the crime. For the first time, the secret history will be revealed! During the height of the Cold War, a fringe group within the C.I.A. wages a crusade on the deadliest battlefield of all: the mind. Aided by powerful psychotropic compounds, Cooper assists in a campaign of psychic assassination against the Soviets, but are his government's motives the same as his own or is his true mission something else entirely? Collecting the hit series from visionary cartoonist Brian Churilla (The Anchor), this oversized hardcover offers new insights into Cooper's multi-faceted quest.

I'm gonna pass of this one, Three-Seven-Seven. I've got enough secrets here, ya know what I mean?

On second thought, maybe I should get in touch with the author and maybe we can do some real serious remote viewing on Norjak

Along those lines, I've been thinking this morning (ahem, afternoon) about the possibility that the feds got Cooper up in the Washougal and then planted the money down at Tina Bar to create an investigatory distraction to keep guys like us flapping our gums for decades and chasing our tails.

Such a scenario answers two quetions - why were the feds looking for Cooper in the Washougal for two weeks after the hijacking (and long after they had stopped looking in Ariel), and how did three bundles end up at Tina Bar with little or no plume field, rubber bands intact, bills compressed, etc.

This assumes of course that the FBI wanted to keep Cooper's identity a secret, such as might happen if Cooper was a SOG trooper or had a similar politically-based Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free-Card.

Joachim77

The authority on the money is RobertMBlevins. He will be here
tonight to inform you about 3 bundolas.

Mr. Blevins speaks for the Tom Kaye Science Team and has the
latest information regarding his Stochastic analysis of all money
issues, and motives.

:S

LAST NIGHT DID ME IN - I HAD A VERY IMPORTANT APPT TODAY AND I GOT VIRTUALLY NO SLEEP AFTER HIS SLANDEROUS POST![/BLUE]

[BLUE]I WAS SO EXHAUSTED TRYING TO DO THAT LAST POST - REGARDING THE LATTER THINGS HE SAID AND THE CREEP ONLY APOLOGIZED FOR ONE THING. [/BLUE]

Bruce is into weird THINGS! I would not put it past him to have killed COSSEY for a story! NOW, how does BRUCE feel about the table being turned. He was johnnie on the spot hounding the detectives!
Bruce is only interested in weird things - he does not care about the TRUTH regarding Cooper.

THIS is evident by what he writes and how he treats people. NOTE how he words his question!

mrshutter45

***Bruce, you forgot one:

The TICKET Weber had read Dan Cooper on it.

Aug 14, 2009, 11:47 PM
"Orange, you had asked why I didn't remember the name on the ticket. This is a question I have asked myself many times.
I was just impressed by how old the ticket was and I was very pressed for time during that part of my life. I do not know if I noted the name - but then Dan Cooper didn't mean anything to me around Feb of 1994."

Aug 15, 2007, 12:10 AM
Jo Replies: I never said the ticket said Dan Cooper. I have an unique ability to remember things from the past...which has been exhibited by my recall in not only this incident, but thru out my life. The date was February of 1994 that I found the ticket.

she also claims many times the ticket said "Sea Tac" where exactly did it say that?

I do not think I said the ticket had Sea Tac on it - but the other item which was like a movie ticket said SEA-TAC and it was in 1990 the ticket STUB was on his desk in the office of the shop! Remember that in 1979 you could rent a box to put your luggage and other items into rather than carry them around.. Why there was a Sea Tac Stub has always been a mystery.

The stub and the ticket are two diffent things seen at two different times. The stub in 1990 was on his desk after his mysterious disappearance for 2 days while on a business trip with a friend....he left the other guy in charge of the set-up inTallahassee on Thursday and did NOT return until Sat night.

The AIR LINE Ticket was the yr before he died and when he was laid up with a broken leg...after he had closed down the shop and brought some things to the house.

After all of these yrs I do NOT even remember if the ticket said Dan Cooper - but what I wrote to Mr. H would be my best memory.

I go back to my statements to Mr. H. and I stand by that. Because of the last 2 days I am really not up to posting, but I feel relatively sure at this time the ticket said Dan Cooper. A lot has been presented in this thread and some things are taken out of context.

This twisting of things is what happens when you do not post the discussions before and after and go back and pick out segments of a post without the relating posts and questions and answers.

When you do this please study back to the prior discussions by others and the questions asked. You do not pick out segments of postings over a period of yrs and assume they do NOT reflect other things.

When you go back in the discussions you can also see my stress level and note the time of the posting (maybe 3 am my time) - I have been under a microscope for 10 yrs...!

skyjack71

I understood it to be a card. NOT a book. I know it was a card - very busy today and tomorrow but I do have his emails.

I want you guys to know a tape was made with the night Clerk, but we did NOT feel it creditable to present. It was after he had moved to China during one of his brief trips back to the states. By that time his story had evolved a little and he lost a lot of creditability, but he was also under a camera and many people when under pressure will state something just a little different than what they first told.

By the time the tape was made he and I had spoke several times and I felt he had altered his story a little. THIS is why I was so upset the FBI did NOT interview him after he first contacted me and when he was STILL with his former wife who validated his story...they later divorced and he married a woman in the states and then later went to China and married a woman there. Time & circumstances changes many things.

Wonder HOW many of you could have with stood the pressure of 10 yrs trying to tell what you remembered and what you saw in 1971 and 1979 and to do this many yrs later such as myself - 2001 to 2014.

Jo, the last couple postings you claimed the ticket said Dan Cooper on it. 2007 you claim the airline ticket was found first. I don't think the parking ticket was even mentioned? how did you leave that out of the story?

A reply to your post in 2007:
Aug 14, 2007, 3:06 PM
Post #330 of 1694 (3201 views)
"Jack states:"You stated that in the early 90's that you held an airline ticket in your hands, that was dated 11/24/71, and was from Sea-tac to Portland, and was Dan Cooper's"."

It sounds like you were trying to say Duane took a plane to Portland and then got on flight 305.

I'm not really sure when the parking stub came into the story.

how many times did you see the airline ticket?

skyjack71

LAST NIGHT DID ME IN - I HAD A VERY IMPORTANT APPT TODAY AND I GOT VIRTUALLY NO SLEEP AFTER HIS SLANDEROUS POST![/BLUE]

[BLUE]I WAS SO EXHAUSTED TRYING TO DO THAT LAST POST - REGARDING THE LATTER THINGS HE SAID AND THE CREEP ONLY APOLOGIZED FOR ONE THING. [/BLUE]

Bruce is into weird THINGS! I would not put it past him to have killed COSSEY for a story! NOW, how does BRUCE feel about the table being turned. He was johnnie on the spot hounding the detectives!
Bruce is only interested in weird things - he does not care about the TRUTH regarding Cooper.

THIS is evident by what he writes and how he treats people. NOTE how he words his question!

You've crossed the line there. You should be suspended from here for a while over that.

Stick to the truth, if it doesn't support your theories, and so far it doesn't, then move one.

But, to suggest someone murdered another human being, just for a story, crazy.:S

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

mrshutter45

Jo, the last couple postings you claimed the ticket said Dan Cooper on it. 2007 you claim the airline ticket was found first. I don't think the parking ticket was even mentioned? how did you leave that out of the story?

A reply to your post in 2007:
Aug 14, 2007, 3:06 PM
Post #330 of 1694 (3201 views)
"Jack states:"You stated that in the early 90's that you held an airline ticket in your hands, that was dated 11/24/71, and was from Sea-tac to Portland, and was Dan Cooper's"."

It sounds like you were trying to say Duane took a plane to Portland and then got on flight 305.

I'm not really sure when the parking stub came into the story.

how many times did you see the airline ticket?

I do NOT know who JACK is and from what he is quoting.

1. The parking stub: 1990 after Duane went on the machine and had obtained the John Collins drivers license successfully even though the police & FBI only seemed to acknowledge the attempt to obtain the license in a small town near where we lived.

I have the license and the receipt of the drivers license (They are real and not false - a fact the FBI just ignored).

2. After Duane and his friend returned from the Tallahassee set-up - this is when Duane went to Omaha. I surmise he needed the John Collins ID to obtain the contents of a safe deposit box he opened there in 1980 after the Tina Bar find.

It was within a week of his return that I saw the TICKET STUB 1990 to clarify one more time (LOOKED like a theater ticket on his desk at the shop). I had stopped by to see how he was doing - remember he was living in our camper which was parked at the shop.

That ticket stub had on it SEA-TAC,
because I ASKED him what SEA-TAC was. He told me it was an airport in WA. Then stated "Doesn't mean anything anymore" then later asked me what I did with the ticket. I told him it was in the waste basket.

We had separated for a few wks to give him time to adjust to the kidney machine... This was on the advice of the Dr after Duane was caught trying to obtain another drivers license in one county, but un-beknown to the deputies he had already successfully obtained his John Collins drivers license in another county - evidently he did NOT have it on him. (I have the paper work that outlines this. Receipts for the license (the one the authorities missed), his arrest the next day & but put under 3 day observation (because of his health condition)
The Dr. help orchestra that so he would not be charged

3. During this visit there was a ticket stub on his desk - it said SEA-TAC. A TICKET THAT WAS LIKE A MOVIE THEATER TICKET - I HAVE DISTINCTLY EXPLAINED THIS BEFORE - BUT, there is always that person who reads a single post and does not read before and after.

4. He adapts to the kidney machine and about 4 weeks plus later he pulls the trailer into the back yard and says "I'm Home if you will have me!"

5. Life goes on till he broke his leg and was confined to his bed. I do not remember the date anymore.
I may have stated that date incorrectly...He took 2 falls and I get them mixed up - it was a hard time. Whatever my notes in the first few yrs state is closer to being accurate than what I now post. I am tired and I am not well and I can hardly see the screen and on top of that I have to find a new car - something I really can't afford to do at this time. Between the Dr.s appt, car, Cooper, the medication - and trying to keep this straight I am EXHAUSTED - so very very tired! VERY tired of being put on trial by participants of this thread...people who have not met me and do not know me!

At any rate this is the time I found the plane ticket and it was in the old shop records from 1990. The one box that was never condensed to files - just thrown into a storage box. This is when I found the PDX airline ticket! I didn't know the difference between PDX and SeaTac...The ticket was from Portland to Seattle. I was going by the cities mentioned - excuse my ignorance if I did NOT understand that. I really did NOT know the difference.

I am now getting my dates mixed up & I am very very physicallly tired and very very upset. NOT one of you is going to state for 14 yrs the same story day in and day out without variations. I now have too much to go thru and it is all scrambled up (the research), to be able to put my hands on a note or a hospital record.

Now - my mind is getting scrambled - didn't realize till now that I need to find the dates on all of this so there is NO one bouncing me around in an effort to discredit...THERE are things that I no longer remember - like names.
This is just TOO much.

The MOST HORRIBLE part of all of these 17 yrs is Bruce Smith. I can understand some of you asking questions, but if you had read back it should be clear. Some of you are taking snippets of postings and want them to be rehashed...when if you kept reading or read back it might explain itself.

Jo wrote

The MOST HORRIBLE part of all of these 17 yrs is Bruce Smith.

Move over FBI. Jo has a new enemy number one: Bruce "killer" Smith.

matthewcline

You've crossed the line there. You should be suspended from here for a while over that.

Stick to the truth, if it doesn't support your theories, and so far it doesn't, then move one.

But, to suggest someone murdered another human being, just for a story, crazy.:S

Matt

You beat me to it, Matt.

Some of you posting to this thread need to question your overall intent for being here.

It may read as very strange to you non-jumpers but jumpers really are different from you. As odd is it may seem, during my 50+ years involved with the sport I personally have never seen a physical confrontation or heated argument between jumpers. Disagreements, of course; but nothing like I see here.

Sure, lots of heated arguments in some other forums but nothing like in this DB thread.

Long before this DB thread was started I've been wondering about what sets jumpers so apart from the non-jumpers. I've always noticed that jumpers treat each other with more "respect" but I really don't know why.

Maybe I'm brainwashed, some how, but I really do think we see life, and live life, totally differently. I've thought this long before the Internet was created but interaction seen here underscores my premise: we really are different from whuffos..
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

Guru312

Matt

You beat me to it, Matt.

Some of you posting to this thread need to question your overall intent for being here.

It may read as very strange to you non-jumpers but jumpers really are different from you. As odd is it may seem, during my 50+ years involved with the sport I personally have never seen a physical confrontation or heated argument between jumpers. Disagreements, of course; but nothing like I see here.

Sure, lots of heated arguments in some other forums but nothing like in this DB thread.

Long before this DB thread was started I've been wondering about what sets jumpers so apart from the non-jumpers. I've always noticed that jumpers treat each other with more "respect" but I really don't know why.

Maybe I'm brainwashed, some how, but I really do think we see life, and live life, totally differently. I've thought this long before the Internet was created but interaction seen here underscores my premise: we really are different from whuffos..

Your sentiments are shared by people in all walks of life. There
is probably a common denominator but I'm not going into it -
has to do with 'perspective'; strictly speaking it's off topic! Nor
do I want to be shouted down and attacked by ...

Credibility seems to be at the heart of some people's strong
defense responses ...

And some ............ just miss Leno! :D

And some just want it to warm up finally - 32 days below zero
is enough! No wonder the Broncos couldnt find their ass in a
snowstorm? I hate the Broncos for they did to my bookie!:D

I did find a post from 2007. it still doesn't make sense. what was the date on the parking ticket? you place him in Portland at the Roadway Inn verified by the night clerk. so why would his car be in Seattle? it is very confusing Jo. you said the Roadway was changed to the Red Lion Inn. Is this the same one you were at? there's a Roadway Inn pretty close to PDX still operating, it looks like it could be from that circa.

I think you have mixed up the ticket with the stub over time...

Guru312

You beat me to it, Matt.

What you don't know Guru is that BRUCE does & says things only to agitate me. HAVE you read the things he wrote about Tina and her brother-in-law? He went WAY too far there. The questions he asked me - with a presumed answer were NOT acceptable.

He doesn't just ask a question - he has to make an inflamatory statement he KNOWS is not true, but only to AGITATE the person.

Bruce's past actions:
Read his accounting of his unannounced pushy comments about Tina in this thread resulting from a confrontal uninvited appearance on her door step .

Same with Tina's sister and her brother-in-law. Horrible insulting things to say about someone you really do not know & who never invited you to their home in the 1st place.

Cossey has a temper & having spoke to him several times - I know exactly how he would have reacted to a persistence writer showing up on his doorstep and not taking a NO for what it means.

Bruce's own past actions speak for themselves. If I was in law inforcement & I knew an individual had been approaching others connected to a controversial common denominator & read the negative remarks publically stated about them ...I would be investigating him.

He cannot ERASE what he wrote here, but he can on his online newspaper.

What he calls an interview - is an interrogation! He doesn't just ask questions. He makes an untrue statement with a question in an inflammatory way. He combines a an untrue bias statement with a question! He does these things ON purpose....What he did to others and to me - well, I think HE crossed the line! He is OBCESSIVE and CO-ERSIVE & bullish. I have experienced this with him several times on the phone.

He wanted to meet me in WA - I agreed with limitations - things he could not ask. Before we can get out of the suite - he is asking a NO QUESTION. I put MY HAND UP
w/PALMS OPEN & reminded him of the agreement & one more question like - our meeting was over. The same way I drew the line with my children.

Read his report about his "interview" with TINA MUCKLOW - What he said & what he wrote was cruel and lustful. What he did is called STALKING. Then the same with her sister and brother-in-law. The postings and article he wrote about those meetings - did you read them?

He asks questions. but they are NOT questions. Inflamatory statements with a question within it. If he had asked genuine questions & stuck to that, OK.
He is particularly RUDE to me with the line of questioning & the manner in which he makes a statement with a question...a CRUDE way of twisting things to make it insulting to the person. He asks a question, but it is a statement with in a question - he ignores the stated purpose in his response...his statement goes unaddressed. This way he makes drivetive conclusions & it appears the person was agreeing with everything else stated. He builds himself loop holes & he is using the thread to write his book.

His sick reflection on Tina as he lusts for her & yet disgust for the brother-in-law. The man was in his own HOME and Bruce was an UNINVITED & unexpected visitor yet, Bruce writes about the man in a disgusting way.

If someone like Bruce approached Cossey - just how do you think Cossey would have re-acted? Cossey was NOT a big man. but he sure was a spark plug. Bruce does NOT take NO very well! He pushes too far!

Example: Question/statementa about me. Am I supposed to take insulting questions he is ignoring with his built in answer - just because I am a woman. Had he have come to my door the way he went to TINA's door, he would have been in trouble. She did NOT call the police because she DOESN'T WANT to call attention to herself in the public. She has tolerated 42 yrs of that already. Bruce has approached her family and posted distasteful remarks about them.

NOT one of you sees and hears what I do - you have NOT been his victim YET!