13 13
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

MeyerLouie says in part:

'Actually, I verbally abuse Blevins because he's single-handedly ruining this forum. I actually care about this forum, I am speaking out against the stupidity I see here. Believe it or not, I like talking about the case, I like sharing my research with the other experts on this forum. It's fun. But there's someone here who is ruining all the fun , and we all know who he is...'

Is that how you see things? LOL you haven't contributed a thing except over-the-top, garbage-mouth insults for weeks now. Sometimes one right on top of the other. When I met you at Ariel, you seemed like a nice guy. Now it's gotten to the point where Gayla thinks you might actually be dangerous in real life. No kidding. (She doesn't post here, but she occasionally drops by just to read what's going on.)

One thing you do is keep calling everything I have presented a lie. But you've never said which, what, or where. Just 'everything'. As if I would be stupid enough to put my name, address, and phone number on a false report to a Seattle FBI office only twenty miles from my house. Do you realize what would happen to me if the FBI went around and checked those allegations, wasting their time, and found out it was all a pack of lies? They would probably arrest me on some Federal charge or another. And I'm not stupid enough to put myself into that situation. So stop saying I lied about everything unless you are ready to prove it.

If you are really here to discuss the Cooper case, then back off and start doing it.

Actually I'm not all that dangerous in real life -- I just have this thing for not caring what I say to people I have absolutely no respect for. If I were dangerous in real life, then I wouldn't have a PhD and be teaching at a well respected university. They don't hire dangerous people here. This is a public forum, Blevins, not real life -- although for you, I can see how fantasy and reality have gotten confused for you here.

I don't think you intentionally lie, Blevins. You just go off half-cocked, and the erroneous information that comes out just sounds like a lie. I probably shouldn't fault you for your inability to logically think things through and your inability to critically think about things. But I do fault you for using the forum for your personal and financial gain.

Sounds like Smokin's words have given you a ton of confidence. I'm going to take her motherly advice and just try to ignore you. You and everyone else here know exactly where I stand and what I really think of you. I can let up on that.

So, I guess this means I won't be getting a Christmas card this year, huh?

MeyerLouie

RobertMBlevins

Cooper-Oriented News: (Sort of) I saw this on the news today and thought the whole thing was really weird. Copied over on Fair Use.

'INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — An Indiana woman put on death row at age 16 for killing an elderly Bible school teacher is being released.

Paula Cooper's death sentence at such a young age drew international protests and a plea for clemency from Pope John Paul II. Now at age 43, Cooper is set to be freed Monday.

She was 15 on May 14, 1985, when she and two other teenage girls entered 78-year-old Ruth Pelke's home in Gary by telling her they were interested in Bible lessons. Once inside, Cooper stabbed Pelke 33 times before the girls ransacked the house.

The Indiana Supreme Court set Cooper's death sentence aside in 1988 and ordered her to serve 60 years in prison after state legislators raised the minimum age limit for execution from 10 to 16....'

They had the death penalty set to TEN YEARS OLD at one time? OMG. Tell you one thing. This woman is being released, sure. But she needs to be permanently banned from owning any knives. :)

There you go again, Blevins -- and what relevance does this have to DB Cooper...???? It just doesn't get through, does it?

MeyerLouie

Blevins said:

.... He [MeyerLouie] had a large part in the first few minutes of the video I shot at Ariel last November. If he showed up to the triple-feature in August...

Feel free to delete me out of your video. Showing up at the Auburn triple feature???

Let's see now....what's that saying about hell freezing over...?

MeyerLouie

georger

***lol.
Confucius says “The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.”
However, nothing in my prior post should be construed to mean that we should stop trying to solve it. It's like a house of mirrors at the fair when you're young and like that kind of stuff ;)- the fun is in finding the way out, not the final step you make out the door.

Lao Tse followed up: ..."until you find its claws!" :D

:):ph34r: Ohhhh! SO right!B|;) Especially when IT leaps off a rafter in that DARK barn to attack its prey! Ever seen a cat attack a rat? If he is hungry or under attack he doesn't 'play' with it - he goes for the kill!

:|[:/]If the cat attacks a rattlesnake then the snake wins. There was a very large wild tabby (orange and white stripped) Tom Cat on the farm.

He lived off of his kills other than a pan of milk placed out for him near the smoke house on rare occassions.

His job was to keep the rats out of the smoke house and the hen house. Under the Apple tree I found him one day - his body swollen with venom and he was still alive and I as I touched him for the first time - he closed his eyes and died. I never ever forgot that. I still see it as vividly as the day it happened.

He had never been domesticated because he had a purpose, but in that moment of death I am glad he was NOT alone. You DID your job well Tom!

My father buried him near the apple tree.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Note for future reference: Sometimes folks can be highly educated...and still haven't a bit of common sense. ;)

LOL you did three posts in a row there that were nothing but Blevins-oriented...and after the first one where you say you're going the ignore route. :S

I'm not changing the video just for you. And I couldn't care less if you drive up for the films. I don't think we're going to have any trouble filling the house this time anyway. You won't be missed. (At the movie house)

RobertMBlevins

You won't be missed.

Something all users in this forum should take note of. We're getting far too many complaints about the actions and tones in this forum. There are a couple of users in particular being called out for not staying on topic and attacking other users rather than simply talking the merits of theories.

It would be a wise man who worried less about others and more about their own words here.

None of you are indispensable or fire proof in terms of being banned. The discussions will go on just fine without you.

Stick to the topic of the DB Cooper case. You want to attack a theory: fine. Do NOT attack users. You want to talk about DB Cooper: fine. Do NOT bring modern politics into it.

Consider this both a global and specific warning at the same time. If you think it applies to you, then tone it down and dial it back. If you don't think it applies to you, then you're wrong.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I have read the warning...

Anyway, here's the latest I've been able to gather on the murder of Earl Cossey:

The cops are staying very low-profile regarding the release of any exact details on the murder. However, three things have come out. This is just an FYI. You may have seen these things elsewhere already.

1) They have admitted that Cossey's house was 'gone through,' although they aren't saying what, if anything, was taken.

2) No one has yet come forward about the letter mailed to Cossey's son with the ID and the credit cards.

3) The cops have admitted they are in possession of certain evidence known only to them and the killer. They have said this is the reason they are withholding most details on the murder.

Speculation: This makes sense to me that they would go this route. If they manage to bring in a person-of-interest in the murder, they might only get one chance at that suspect. So they have to guard whatever evidence they have and keep it non-public.

quade

***You won't be missed.

Something all users in this forum should take note of. We're getting far too many complaints about the actions and tones in this forum. There are a couple of users in particular being called out for not staying on topic and attacking other users rather than simply talking the merits of theories.

It would be a wise man who worried less about others and more about their own words here.

None of you are indispensable or fire proof in terms of being banned. The discussions will go on just fine without you.

Stick to the topic of the DB Cooper case. You want to attack a theory: fine. Do NOT attack users. You want to talk about DB Cooper: fine. Do NOT bring modern politics into it.

Consider this both a global and specific warning at the same time. If you think it applies to you, then tone it down and dial it back. If you don't think it applies to you, then you're wrong.

Well, it's easy for me.

I refuse to post here under these INTOLERABLE CONDITIONS.

You can ban me if you want.

I am entitled to my viewpoint on the ROBERTMBLEVINS socalled
ADVENTURE BOOKS REGIME that has controlled every facet of
life here for three years.

As I see this, it is a literal choice between HIM or US!

This is a disgrace and crazy on it's face.

I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have
some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither
RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed,
period.

The fact is: this forum is not indispensable or fire proof in terms
of DB Cooper discussion. The discussions will go on just fine
without this thread!

In less than a week Blevins will be right back doing "his thing"
here, as usual. Aesop's fable applies in this case. A troll is a
troll, and can only be a TROLL.

georger

******You won't be missed.

Well, it's easy for me.

period.

without this thread!

I'm with Georger, wholeheartedly. I'll take myself out.... MeyerLouie

georger

I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed, period.

As I've said for years, if you don't like it here, nobody is holding a gun to your head.

If you don't like the very simple rules here, then by all means, go enjoy whatever you find enjoyable somewhere else.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed, period.

As I've said for years, if you don't like it here, nobody is holding a gun to your head.

If you don't like the very simple rules here, then by all means, go enjoy whatever you find enjoyable somewhere else.

+100!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

matthewcline

******I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed, period.

+100!

Matt

+ 1000

Jeanne

georger

******You won't be missed.

Well, it's easy for me.

period.

without this thread!

'...will not be missed' applies only to the theatre event. And really, I don't care if Meyer shows up. He can have the free snacks and a seat just like anyone else.

I know there have been some bad comments, off-topic posts, etc. by several people, including me I suppose. And there have been complaints. It is not my wish that anyone be banned, including you and MeyerLouie. I still have hope people here will get back to Cooper-related issues. That's why after Quade posted his warning I went to an informational post on Earl Cossey. Tried to set the example, I guess. :)

No one person here is responsible for Quade having to post that warning. It was a group effort all the way. :|

period.

Georger do NOT lump me into the pot. I have been very tolerant and it was getting difficult dealing with a 10 yr old. You Georger, Blevins and Meyer are acting like 10 yr olds - not adults.

Blevins continued to rub people wrong with his advertising & having to be the center of attention. I advertise nothing and IF YOU will NOTE I have NOT been posting any of the controversial posts you and others have participated in. I try to STAY out of them.

I have a REASON not to be part of what is going on because of WHAT is going on. Things YOU know NOTHING about. Not one IOTA! You claim to be on the inside, but you are really NOT on the inside!

Maybe JO has solved the case! You think? At least I am not using the thread for an advertisement tool. Wonder who contacted Quade? It was NOT me.

You Georger, Blevins and Meyer are acting like 10 yr olds viving for the teachers attention. NOT one of you has made a productive post in a long time - just constant bantering and that was all because of Blevins using this thread like it was his own - and that he was the speaker of the house!

You Georger need to tone down how you fire off at people. You are the only one here that would lump me with Blevins - you have NO idea what is happening at all. You are totally on the outside, but you pretend to be on the inside. If you are on the inside make a post that shows you actually know what is happening!

The Case is OFFICIALLY closed! Wish the guy who was told this by the FBI would make a post!

Skyjack71 says in part:

'The Case is OFFICIALLY closed! Wish the guy who was told this by the FBI would make a post!'

What guy? And why would the FBI close the case? They haven't closed any of the other high-profile unsolved cases to date. They remain open, and some of them are older than Cooper. The only possibility is if the FBI is to make an announcement that they have solved the case. Otherwise, I would take this with a grain of salt.

EDIT: I sent a very polite email to Special Agent Ayn Dietrich in Seattle asking her if this closure allegation is true or not. Not asking for details, just a confirm-or-deny. I'll let you know what she says, if anything.

RobertMBlevins

Skyjack71 says in part:

***'The Case is OFFICIALLY closed! Wish the guy who was told this by the FBI would make a post!'

TSK TSK! You actually believe my post required an answer from you or that you send the FBI a private message?
You REALLY think they even want to talk to you? Well, guess again!

You are not a moderator for the FBI and the Cooper Story nor are you the person to go to for answers! My statement was simple and forthright,
It required NO reply from you or anyone else.

skyjack71

***Skyjack71 says in part:

'The Case is OFFICIALLY closed! Wish the guy who was told this by the FBI would make a post!'

TSK TSK! You actually believe my post required an answer from you or that you send the FBI a private message?
You REALLY think they even want to talk to you? Well, guess again!

Okay, I will guess. They always answer my messages. Polite works. Brevity works. Not bugging them more than three times a year works.

Note: Dietrich is out-of-office until June 25th. She provided an alternate contact. I will wait for Dietrich to return. Her return message said she will address my question then. I'm sure she will.

Again: What guy told you the case was being closed? What is the need for secrecy? If Dietrich says the case remains open, then I think everyone would like to know who the person is with the incorrect information. Seems fair to me.

Georger do YOU know how many NEW composites have surface since 2007 and they all claim to be OFFICIAL!

Well, new composites could NOT be done WITHOUT - Tina, Florence and Alice and any other witness who is still alive.

None of the witnesses have contributed to NEW composites. This is all hype AND/OR just proving the FBI knows there was more to the Cooper Case than has ever been revealed...

The internet has allowed not only the public, but anyone with a reason to alter the image of Cooper - to promote a subject or if the FBI themselves have ACTUALLY participated in this - to further bury the truths. Should it be the latter - then the rumors of CIA or covert actions would seem pausible. If the FBI is NOT sanctioning the new composite - they should be able to have them taken off of the internet!

One was supposedly done recently - and I expect Marla Cooper was behind this one! THERE should be a law against things like this!

Come on, Jo. Think. The FBI today isn't in the business of squashing the First Amendment. (Not since JEH, anyway :)
If you want to know official, you go to the source. The agency investigating the case. And who told you that the Seattle FBI was closing the case? If someone had said that to me, and I knew who they were, I would quote the source.

quade

***I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed, period.

I can live with that! :D:D:D:D:D

georger

******I have another Cooper forum I can go to if I want, where I have some personal control over matters such as this. Where neither RobertMBlevins/Adventure Books or Jo Weber are allowed, period.

I can live with that! :D:D:D:D:D

...what i miss? >:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

A freelance writer for the New York Times has requested a copy of the KC report and a PDF copy of Blast.

Sent along. Good luck. Maybe he will figure out the truth on Kenny one way or another. I certainly was not able to do so, although I like to believe I gave it the good old college try.

I don't usually publish PM's from folks on this thread, but I got this one tonight from MeyerLouie, and I think it deserves to be seen:

'Georger is gone, I am gone from the forum. It's exactly what you wanted. We no longer can handle one as stupid and ridiculou as you. Go fuck yourself, you insecure, pathetic, stupid Little Man...'

Whatever. My answer:

Are you sure you didn't fudge your way to that P.H.D.? LOL listen to yourself. You've become a victim of the Cooper Curse without a doubt. You've tossed any civility you may have had previously right out the window. All logic has gone. You really should apologize, although I don't expect you to do so.

This sometimes, is what goes on in Cooperland. I didn't realize I was so bad. Thank you for setting me straight on that, Meyer. :S

Georger do YOU know how many NEW composites have surface since 2007 and they all claim to be OFFICIAL!

Well, new composites could NOT be done WITHOUT - Tina, Florence and Alice and any other witness who is still alive.

None of the witnesses have contributed to NEW composites. This is all hype AND/OR just proving the FBI knows there was more to the Cooper Case than has ever been revealed...

Georger just ignore Blevins because you are going to be needed very soon.
You will note my posts were NOT addressed to him, but he chose to reply as though he had the power and knew more than anyone else in the thread.

If you are in anyway connected to the FBI YOU know there is something going on and what is going to happen is NOT going to make ANYONE happy.
If this case is going to be solved it will have to be done by the public. If the FBI is going to announce they are closing the case because they have solved it - BULL! NOT until the Fat Lady Sings! If by some small chance the think Weber was the best suspect - it is going to put a lot of guys up in arms. No matter what they do - they will not make everyone happy.

Most of the key witnesses are getting old and if they can't finish the story now they NEVER will. Rather than argue back and forth between all of us - I would like to suggest something.

ONE Blevins will be left entirely out of this and the same with JT as he has absolutely nothing to offer and only frightens people and intimidates them. I spoke with the copilot last wk and we had a very nice conversation. He knows I have stayed out of his life due to his health and his wifes health.
He intends to come see me - he said that before but I understand circumstances get in the was.

I am going to suggest that the co-pilot, the 3 stewardess and a couple of other who think they remember whatcooper looked like ....get to gether in a quit conference CLOSES to the public with on certian individuals invited. NOTE distruptive individuals like Jerry or Blevins.

Each person would decide what they are going to present and they can make their presentation with NO INTERUPTION and a 15 question answer session. Then move to the next subject such as the flight. The finding of the money, The location of the money, This is going to be last yr to make this happen. Some people will feel left out, but they have to understand why they have been left out.

I believe Tina will come for me if her sister and brother in law is with them.'

I have 3 witnesses in the area who would come for me - we are all gettin old and next yr we won't all be here.

We will take bus tours to places of interest to all and if someone will provide the plane - a trip that simulates the actual route which will be decided by the co- pilot from his memories. We will have an actual jump be made from the plane with simulated packages and equipment.

Then HOW long the man on the ground can avoid the ground crews.
We will all be looking for him - so where does he go.
Each piece of this has to be seriouos so we will actually know the reactions if you are in the position they were in in 1971.

One might find it strange that Tina lived about 9 miles from the money find in Gresham. Was there a change he home was paid a visit that same day when Duane and I went to WA . Remembe rhe knew where she was and what she was doing - is that were he disappearded to for part of that 5 plus 1/2 missing hours. Was her apt broke into and was she missing something as simple as cookbook with picture in it for a marker.

If we don't have this this yr we will never have it. We will go all the way to Eugene to finishing the project.
For those unable to pay their way was will have to make arrangemens..

It is my idea and I have the fartherest to come. Just a thouht. We ciould have Cooper flags every where -in Wa. AS a group we go and we aske questions of the citiczine - what do they think about his.

I think we will know the answers before we start - or that could just be wishful wishing.

RobertMBlevins

A freelance writer for the New York Times has requested a copy of the KC report and a PDF copy of Blast.

Sent along. Good luck. Maybe he will figure out the truth on Kenny one way or another. I certainly was not able to do so, although I like to believe I gave it the good old college try.

I don't usually publish PM's from folks on this thread, but I got this one tonight from MeyerLouie, and I think it deserves to be seen:

'Georger is gone, I am gone from the forum. It's exactly what you wanted. We no longer can handle one as stupid and ridiculou as you. Go fuck yourself, you insecure, pathetic, stupid Little Man...'

Whatever. My answer:

***Are you sure you didn't fudge your way to that P.H.D.? LOL listen to yourself. You've become a victim of the Cooper Curse without a doubt. You've tossed any civility you may have had previously right out the window. All logic has gone. You really should apologize, although I don't expect you to do so.

This sometimes, is what goes on in Cooperland. I didn't realize I was so bad. Thank you for setting me straight on that, Meyer. :S

Screw you, Troll. I'm outta here. MeyerLouie