47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Robert99 notices:

You state above that "F-16s followed flight 305".”

Nope. I posted a link to a radio interview with Richard Tosaw. Try clicking the link which will magically open a window of audio from a person who is now departed. I’m referring to Richard Tosaw. He wrote a book you should read some time and use it to compare and contrast what others say on the subject. Might do you some good.

Anyway….. the ‘run-on’ paragraph of fragments is actually an “executive summary” of what Tosaw said during his interview. Executive summaries are valuable to those who are executives and have valuable time, so they can glance to see if anything is relevant or significant. I guess you have never seen an ‘executive summary’ for some odd reason.

But if you take the time to listen to the interview, YOU will understand that it was Tosaw who mentioned F-16’s as the chase planes. So you (robert99) can see that since Tosaw didn’t get that right, anything else he says is of equal suspicion. Like all the stuff you quote as gospel from him.

Thanks for the laugh robert99, your attempt at criticizing my knowledge just blew back on you, since you now have to disregard Tosaw’s book.

Still don’t see a picture or video of that 727 flying with the aft stairs down and ‘locked’, with paratroopers leaping off them as YOU claim.

But don’t worry, it’s out there and not BS.

So does the DBC profile begin to take shape in this way?

Experience in skydiving
Experience with 727's
Knowledge of SOP airline in-flight and ground protocol
Potential experience in bomb-making or bomb-faking
Knowledge of FBI access to funds (?)
Not overly smart, (jumping in suit, dress shoes, overcoat, at night, in cloud cover, undetermined target drop)

How am I doing...missing anything?

I saw this post earlier and meant to comment on it. I hear this all the time -- that Cooper somehow had below average to average intelligence, that he was a maniacal, desperate working stiff on a suicide mission.

Here's a thought for you: One of the biggest fallacies might very well be the assumption that somehow all of us here are at least as smart as Cooper. I'm thinking there might be a remote possibility that Cooper is smarter than all of us, including the FBI. And there may be evidence to verify this -- he is just as much of a mystery and just as free and unknown as he was 41 years ago. Experts in forensic science and law enforcement are still baffled. Moreover, it is possible that Cooper out-witted and out-maneuvered the supposed greatest investigative unit in the world, the FBI. If he lived to tell about it, then I say he's several cuts above average intelligence.

Here's a corollary to that thought: jumping in a suit, dress shoes, overcoat, at night, in cloud cover, with an undetermined target drop (I don't believe this one, by the way) might very well be clues to his genius, rather than clues to his lack of smarts.

And he was one cool customer -- with nerves of steel.

MeyerLouie

It was November.. a WOOL mans suit would NOT have been all that bad choice either. At the Survival School we were issued a wool uniform for winter use, just a blouse and pants. I STILL use them for hunting here in WA. The coolest thing about wool, it can be soaking wet... and still keep you warm.

Robert99 notices:

You state above that "F-16s followed flight 305".”

Nope. I posted a link to a radio interview with Richard Tosaw. Try clicking the link which will magically open a window of audio from a person who is now departed. I’m referring to Richard Tosaw. He wrote a book you should read some time and use it to compare and contrast what others say on the subject. Might do you some good.

Anyway….. the ‘run-on’ paragraph of fragments is actually an “executive summary” of what Tosaw said during his interview. Executive summaries are valuable to those who are executives and have valuable time, so they can glance to see if anything is relevant or significant. I guess you have never seen an ‘executive summary’ for some odd reason.

But if you take the time to listen to the interview, YOU will understand that it was Tosaw who mentioned F-16’s as the chase planes. So you (robert99) can see that since Tosaw didn’t get that right, anything else he says is of equal suspicion. Like all the stuff you quote as gospel from him.

Thanks for the laugh robert99, your attempt at criticizing my knowledge just blew back on you, since you now have to disregard Tosaw’s book.

Still don’t see a picture or video of that 727 flying with the aft stairs down and ‘locked’, with paratroopers leaping off them as YOU claim.

But don’t worry, it’s out there and not BS.

Since the link in your original post did not appear to have any connection with your following commentary, I didn't bother to see what it was all about.

But in Tosaw's book, page 34, the correct identification of the two chase aircraft is given. And this book was written in 1984.

Unfortunately, I do NOT understand that Tosaw got it wrong, since in fact he got it right. And I have always highly recommended his book. I do have a copy of it and I have read it.

In fact, I would recommend that you secure a copy of it and even read it. You should be able to locate a copy of Tosaw's book by searching online or through Amazon.com (not to be confused with THE Amazon).

I do know what an "executive summary" is and the level of knowledge, experience, and intelligence of the people for which it is intended. Alas, my associates and I have had the thankless job of trying to present valid information in a highly condensed manner that they may have a few seconds to glance at before their schedule demands that they get out to the golf course for lunch, golf, and an afternoon of cocktails.

You imply that you are an "executive", so I trust that you understand the difficulties involved in the above situation.

Since Tosaw's book is correct and I don't have to disregard it, I haven't seen any blowback in this direction. But what is that blowing in your direction?

Don't take this as a putdown, but you REALLY do need to learn to read. Most people that I am acquainted with find that the ability to read is very helpful in their lives.

And perhaps Blevins or Jo Weber could help with any ego problems you might have. Again, this is not a putdown, but just a sincere effort to help you understand things better.

Robert99

My understanding is that Farflung is a pilot, and probably not your ordinary Piper Cub Only jockey.

Blevins,

If you know an "ordinary Piper Cub Only jockey", please have him get in touch with me. I've always wanted to meet one. It would fulfill a dream of mine.

Robert99

perhaps we could exchange one's accomplishments?

brief history of 99, taken from Sluggo's site.

Robert Nicholson is a retired Aeronautical Engineer and also a retired general aviation power and sailplane pilot with 750+ hours of powered aircraft time and 1000+ hours of sailplane time (in exactly 1000 sailplane flights). Upon retiring, he held an FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with private privileges for airplanes and commercial privileges for sailplanes. He also held an FAA Ground Instructor Certificate with Advanced and Instrument Ratings. In the classical tradition, he started learning to fly at the age of 15, soloed a Piper Cub at the age of 16, and received his Private Certificate for powered aircraft at the age of 17. One of the three Piper Cubs he trained in is now suspended over the right wing of the Boeing 707 prototype (the "dash 80") at the National Air and Space Museum Annex on the east side of Dulles International Airport near Washington, DC. That specific Piper Cub is also the only powered aircraft in which he ever experienced a total engine failure. Fortunately, he was still pre-solo with an instructor on board and the instructor made a perfect dead-stick landing into a farm field.

He made a limited number of parachute jumps in the 1963-1964 period using surplus military parachutes with the 5T-U modification. On his 9th jump, he had a big-time inversion which destroyed the main canopy but the reserve did its job. He then borrowed a rig and made a 10th jump but decided after that to sit things out until he could get one of the new parachute rigs that were just being introduced. But before that happened, he spent most of one year working on an aircraft test program at a famous location in the Mojave Desert. While there, he took advantage of the opportunity to fly sailplanes at a nearby location and never got back to parachuting.

Basically, he considers himself to be a “nitty-gritty, number-crunching nerd”.

and what should we put for you?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I think everyone on this thread has had quite enough of yours truly pointing out this or that regarding one Kenny Peter Christiansen. Instead of going on (and on) about these things, I'd like to put up a couple of personal notes.

When Skipp Porteous first approached me, I had never entertained the idea of running around to interview people about something possibly criminal. Up to that point, my life was working the cleaning business, and on nights and weekends, either editing material for AB of Seattle, or writing stuff of my own. I was perfectly happy with this life, and I still am. I had three books out there, all of them sci-fi adventure stuff that had nothing to do with Cooper or crime. The first was a re-edit of a book I wrote clear back in '78 that has things in it that are reality today. The second was a first-manned-mission-to-Mars book. The third was a semi-comedic story about a whiz-kid at MIT who uses time travel to find out whether Roswell really happened. Light stuff, no criminal investigations involved. Sales also light, but steady. :)
The first moment I realized that checking out KC's life and story was going to be more serious than any of that was when Bernie Geestman began to lie to me. The second moment was when both he and his ex-wife pointed to each other right away as being involved in the Cooper hijacking. Try to put yourself in my shoes. I never expected them to do that, and I suddenly realized I was in over my head. I had no experience in these things, unless you count those interviews I did thirty years ago with guys in prison. It was WEIRD.

I would ask myself WHY. Why in the hell would these people, two people who had been divorced for more than 15 years...point fingers at each other so quickly? The normal reaction would be to laugh in my face, slam the door on me, or tell me I was crazy. But neither of them did that. Instead, they start assigning blame. In the case of one of them, he started lying and later made attempts to silence his own sister. The other one tried stonewalling me in six separate interviews, but finally gave up the goods on the final interview. Then other folks these people knew start filling in details, as much as they know anyway.

Ask yourself: What the eff would YOU do? I never expected this would happen. On some of those trips out to Brewster, or Twisp, or locally, I began to ask myself what in the hell gave me the skills to follow these leads, or try to expose certain lies. In the end, I figured results would have gone better had a pro journalist been involved instead of Robert the Sci Fi Guy. I was in WAY over my head. And although I've learned more about the Cooper case by reading articles, seeing posts, talking to people, etc. it's also true that I'm not even close to being an 'expert' on the case.

About the only thing I care about anymore regarding KC is whether I am right or wrong about him. Was he Cooper? Ha...how the hell should I know? All I know for sure is that SOMETHING was going on between November of 71 and Christmas of 72, and that it involved KC, the Geestmans, Bernie Geestman's sister, Helen Jones, and others. And that today, even after all the accusations in the media, on TV...that none of them have retracted their stories. In the case of Bernie Geestman, who has been accused of being an accomplice, there has been absolutely no threats of a lawsuit, or phone calls, or any contact from his family asking me to take anything back I said about him. He has kids out there, and those kids have families, and his sister told me they have all seen 'the stuff'. Yet there is nothing from them in protest. I've sometimes asked myself why they haven't said a single thing to defend Dear Old Dad all this time. It's weird.

There was a 'moment' during the interview with Bernie Geestman that I will never forget. It was when he stopped rattling on about he and KC, and how good friends they were, what they did together (working on Shemya, barbecues in Bonney Lake) and stopped to say why again are you asking about Christiansen?

So I told him the truth. He was being investigated for the DB Cooper case, as the hijacker.

This guy, this man with so many lies coming from his mouth turned white as a sheet. And that was basically the end of the interview. He did a feeble protest on how 'Kenny couldn't be Cooper...' and a couple of minutes later he practically ran back inside his house. Not before pointing the finger at his ex-wife up in Twisp...and then offering to accompany me 400 miles there for the first interview I had scheduled with her. (Via a letter, she didn't have a phone) I never forgot that look on his face, though.

In the end, I just figure it would have been better had a pro investigated this stuff on Kenny, and it would have been better to keep to the sci-fi stuff. I have to settle for providing what I could on Kenny and leave it to someone else to figure out the rest.

EDIT: I have made some changes to the Ariel Video. I fixed the opening text, and a couple of other things. So...I will be deleting the original video soon. On the new one, which will be available this evening, I will allow embedding and then make the link to the new one available here. I will also send that link out to a few folks who have asked for it.

dense fog advisory in Scotum Arkansas tonight - be
careful!

Southern folk laugh at your adventures, stuck in the mountains for a month is funny down in these parts, I refuse to bout with you back and forth as others have done, your past has nothing to do with Aeronautics nor can you be at level with those you do battle with! accomplishments such as books for children should send shivers down the spine of the intellect of most of the minds on this thread? please give some sort of background other than your accomplishment towards the needed??

me? I'm just a dumb southern boy who most of the time will ask the right questions, I got's no college degree, butts I try to act like I do! got a problem with that? please advise!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

MeyerLouie,

Its hard for me to get beyond the dress and the circumstances surrounding the jump. From a logical standpoint, he did not dress for a jump in the cold night sky of November and the possibility of landing in rough terrain. I can't see this as being intelligent on his part. There are only two things as of now I can argue that undermine intelligence:

1. Poor dress for jumping out of a 727 at 10,000 feet doing 175mph and landing who the hell knows. The unforseen problems with the aftstairs lend to the idea that his timing was interrupted.

2. Not asking for any certain denomination of money

knots is what we are looking for when speaking of above ground!
can we stay on this path? second time now!

175mph =156.4157!

You guys must all be hitting the bottle tonight. Reads like you are anyway!

Anyway I hope I unravel the mystery of Duane Weber pretty soon. At this stage of the game of LIFE just want to know the truth about my deceased husband's past.

Who was the guy in Salt Lake City he set me up to take his picture and WHY?

Evidently the identity of that guy is part of Weber's past. It is my ONLY goal at this time....the hidden parts of Duane Weber's life the FBI does NOT want me to know (since they investigated him - I assume they should know).

Finding out who the man was and his past - then I am through.

I wanted to make it to WA one last time, but the decline I have been on for the last few wks - probably means that will never happen.

If anyone know how to find out who the man is in the picture I would appreciated it. I have seen a man who resembled this man on TV many yrs ago - during the last 5 yrs of Duane's life.

It was a man who confessed on National TV that he allowed someone else to go "over" in his place and he was ill and wanted to get it off of his conscience with a public acknowledgement.

I do NOT know it the 2 things are connected - just the resemblance of the picture and the man who made the confession on TV. If any of you know how to find out who the man was who made such a public confession between 1990 and 1995 I would appreciate it.

If any of you know how to find out who the man was in the pic Duane set me up to take I would appreciate that.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

The question I always ask about the Tina Bar money:

How did approximately three bundles of the cash end up in the same exact spot with nothing else found? Simple question, difficult answer. There are only a certain number of scenarios regarding this money:

1) Planted by hijacker as a red herring, maybe in early '77 after the John Doe warrant was obtained. Although I leaned toward this explanation a while back, I'm having doubts about it. I ask myself why the hijacker would pick a spot so far from the actual FBI-sanctioned flight path. Unless he knew something we don't know...that the flight path actually DID go near Tena Bar, but that has not been proven.

2) Washed up from the river to the spot it was discovered. Doesn't explain how three bundles ended up together, though. I like to say they must have had little strings holding them together for the trip. I told retired FBI agent Fuhrman that the AMOUNT of the money found was a good clue because if most of the money had been found, or a great deal of it, this might point to the hijacker drowning or pancaking into the turf nearby. Or...if only a few bills were found, they could have washed up there for the same reasons. Either of those scenarios on the amount would definitely point AWAY from a plant. But the fact that the amount adds up to what would be approximately three bundles is tough to explain. He said this made sense, and when I asked him if the FBI had thought of this when they went to Tina Bar, he said NO. Just food for thought.

3) Dropped from the sky while Cooper was on the way down. Problem: See #2.

4) Washed out from bag/body/chute arrangement hanging out under the surface of the Columbia. Problem: See #2.

5) Dredged to spot it was found. This is possible. Of all the places they find this money...it just HAS to be a spot where dredging spoils are dumped. If it had been found elsewhere, there would be fewer questions. Even thinking about this stuff gives me a headache sometimes. :|

My answer to folks who say no one would toss away $6,000 purposely in an attempt to throw off the FBI: Look for MOTIVATION. What would motivate the hijacker to try that? Some reasons...possible forty years in prison (Richard McCoy), fact that hijacker expected statute to run out on November 24, 1976 and it didn't. Those are possible reasons. A lack of an answer on HOW the money arrived creates more questions than it answers. Until that question is answered, almost anything regarding the money is theory or guesswork. On a personal note, I'm *starting* to lean toward the idea that the money *may* have been purposely tossed into the Columbia inside something else...sank...and was later dredged to the spot it was found. I can't think of any other scenario that fits the known facts, to tell you the truth.

I could swear Blevins I've seen this post before, more than once. Do you just copy and paste your old posts or do you have the posts so well memorized that you can just rattle them off verbatim? Same old, same old -- how about something new and original on the case? A new angle, even a different way of looking at old things would be better than the broken record -- same thing over and over, day in and day out. I'm getting so I don't even have to read your posts anymore because I already know what you're going to say before you say it. It's old, and I bet I'm not the only one who is so tired of it. Some of us read your book, so you don't have to keep repeating the same things over and over. MeyerLouie

Someone said this:

'As I have stated a number of times before, Cooper was probably a former US Government employee (whether military or civilian) or had worked for a US Government contractor...'

Or, he could have been a pissed-off, dirt-poor employee of the airline who used to be a US Army paratrooper...:)
What is the similarity between those two statements? Easy. They are both theories, not facts.

So he hijacks the airline he's been working for. That can't be too smart Blevins. You have to interact with people at a job site, you have to fill out an application at Human Resources, you have to pick up your paycheck, you have to work with others in your immediate area. So Cooper would take the chance to hijack the airline he worked for, knowing that there's probably a good chance someone(s) somewhere in NWA would recognize him. I can't buy that one Blevins. MeyerLouie

Those people you mentioned didn't have a choice. It was either jump or get pushed. You are right, about the survival stats though. However, most of those folks weren't trying it from a passenger jet with a trio of screaming engines above their heads, and going 175mph

As I posted above lots did survive.. and if your airplane is disintegrating around you.. you can be one SERIOUSLY motivated airman.. so motivated in fact that it is enough to overcome a deeply ingrained desire to try just one more thing to regain control.. so much so that you can pull yourself to a hole big enough to get out of at VERY high speed while pulling a couple G's.

And WHERE did they learn to do these things? Oh, I don't know. Maybe some tough training at a US Army paratrooper school or something. :)
I haven't a clue for sure whether KC is the hijacker. But I do know that during the time he was IN, the training was very intense. At that time, the Army was figuring a full-scale invasion of Japan, since few knew about the atomic bomb or that it was coming.

If you look at D-Day, you will see that this training was no joke. I like to remind people sometimes that KC got through that training out of a starting unit of 278 guys or so. He was one of less than a hundred that actually graduated. Sometimes they jumped with so much gear they had to be PUSHED on board the plane. Whatever he was, whoever he was, if you count that and five years on that rock Shemya Island fueling and oiling planes with Bernie Geestman, he was certainly no slouch. Even Geestman didn't do five years there, and Geestman LIED when he said on Decoded that Kenny left Shemya before he did. That is a LIE.

Considering the number of people so far who could be Cooper, the odds are against that KC was the hijacker. But he wasn't what John Lennon would have called a 'poof,' either.

Broken record, broken record........

MeyerLouie,

Its hard for me to get beyond the dress and the circumstances surrounding the jump. From a logical standpoint, he did not dress for a jump in the cold night sky of November and the possibility of landing in rough terrain. I can't see this as being intelligent on his part. There are only two things as of now I can argue that undermine intelligence:

1. Poor dress for jumping out of a 727 at 10,000 feet doing 175mph and landing who the hell knows. The unforseen problems with the aftstairs lend to the idea that his timing was interrupted.

2. Not asking for any certain denomination of money

18E, I see your point, well taken. But some of the experts on this forum, in the past, have noted that other jumpers have been just as ill-prepared as Coope was, in similar weather conditions, and managed just fine. And we really don't know what was in the bag -- maybe some thermal underwear, and that extra parachute could have been cut up and fashioned into some semblance of warm clothing. Moreover, Georger pointed earlier that the skimpy dress might have been an indication that DBC was planning to jump close to lights and civilization, that he wasn't planning on being out there all that long. And it probably wasn't that difficult for Cooper to nail the dropzone fairly closely -- after getting his bearings from his landmarks -- the city lights (which can be seen even in cloud cover -- as some experts here on the forum have noted, and others have verified that weather was not a factor that night, in terms of visibility).

V23 in Washington State follows the I5 corridor, primarily. And what's in the I5 corridor? Trees, mountains, lakes, a freeway, cities, and their lights. If you know your city lights from above, it seems possible to pinpoint your location in the I5 corridor fairly closely. I used to fly often, in a previous job I had. It was always fun, in that night flight from Seattle to Portland to Seattle to look out the window of the airplane and try to identify the cities below by their lights. With a little practice, it wasn't all that hard to identify Tacoma, Centralia, Vancouver, Portland, PDX, and the Columbia River.

New topic: As pointed out earlier, if the aft stairs problem was disruptive, then Cooper hid it well. He didn't seem nervous or hurried -- he didn't confront the pilots about having to take off with the aft stairs up, and he seemed pretty calm and attentive when Tina showed him how to work the aft stairs.

You are correct, not demanding a particular monetary denomination is unusual. I'll have to "noodle" on that one.

MeyerLouie

So he hijacks the airline he's been working for. That can't be too smart Blevins. You have to interact with people at a job site, you have to fill out an application at Human Resources, you have to pick up your paycheck, you have to work with others in your immediate area. So Cooper would take the chance to hijack the airline he worked for, knowing that there's probably a good chance someone(s) somewhere in NWA would recognize him. I can't buy that one Blevins. MeyerLouie

Actually that one makes sense, Cooper would have been 'operating' in a comfort zone, less chance for surprises.

I read somewhere that most 'white collar theft' takes place at the perps place of employment...hummm.

And working for an airline is nothing like working at an office or a factory where you will see the same finite number of people day in & day out.

Unless Cooper had worked that route extensively as a cabin-crew member, the odds are fairly good he wouldn't have been recognized by 'co-workers'...not a lotta human resource people or payroll department execs hanging out at the loading gate. :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

"I read somewhere that most 'white collar theft' takes place at the perps place of employment"

very true, but those crimes are found out after the fact and don't draw attention until after the crime was committed B|

MeyerLouie says in part:

'So he hijacks the airline he's been working for. That can't be too smart Blevins. You have to interact with people at a job site, you have to fill out an application at Human Resources, you have to pick up your paycheck, you have to work with others in your immediate area. So Cooper would take the chance to hijack the airline he worked for, knowing that there's probably a good chance someone(s) somewhere in NWA would recognize him. I can't buy that one Blevins...'

I understand your point completely. And I really don't want to be a broken record around here, but there are a couple of points regarding KC's employment with the airline. Most of them were discovered not by me, but by Geoff Gray. Although I did interview a couple of folks that KC worked with, it was Gray who did the real research on that. Let me quote from his 2007 article:

“He was almost invisible,” says Harry Honda, a Northwest purser who worked with Kenny. “If you asked somebody on his plane who was the purser on that flight, they couldn’t tell you—that’s how quiet this guy was.” If they had a layover, Kenny would not go out with the staff. “He was noncommunicative,” says Mary Patricia Laffey Inman, a Northwest purser. “He kept to himself. He was a plaid-shirt guy,” says Lyle Gehring, another Northwest purser, who worked alongside Kenny for years. “You ask people and say ‘Ken Christiansen,’ they say, ‘Who?’”

The only things I was able to discover regarding KC and the airline were these: Some folks he worked with mentioned that although everyone at NWA was buzzing for months about the hijacking, Kenny never said a word about it, or volunteered any comments. (Bernie Geestman's sister 'Dawn J' said the same thing in her interview, and I hadn't spoken to Kenny's co-workers yet. She called it 'strange'.) And he stopped attending the union meetings. I also found out he was only flying maybe twice a month, and never the domestic routes. When he would go out for the airline, it was usually to Manila, Japan, places like that. NWA guy who appeared on Decoded noted that there was very little fraternization among the crews because NWA usually kept the same crews on the same flights.

I will admit it is a mystery as to why he would continue to work for the airline post-hijacking. I have wondered this myself. I'm not totally dumb on this question. :)
We may as well give it up on Christiansen until something new, if anything, comes along. My opinion has always been that if the Seattle FBI were to put Bernie Geestman in one room, and his ex, his sister Dawn, Helen Jones, and Jones' daughter in another room...and begin some tough questioning...that they would get to the bottom on Christiansen very quickly. But until that happens, or unless something new emerges, then I don't see a solution on the 'KC question'. People slam on me for saying this, but all I'm doing is trying to give it you straight. And that's my best answer. Geestman needs to be confronted with his lies, and the witnesses need to be questioned. But will the Seattle FBI ever do it? I should get off my dead butt, stop watching Hawk games, and send them every pic, document, I have, along with a comprehensive report on what it all means. Lazy-ass Robert has not done so. My bad.

Bruce Smith has said that the FBI has dropped the ball occasionally on the investigation. I'm not quite so hard on them as he is, but I think he's right. Think about it: The last time they investigated someone in the case it was Marla Cooper, and they went public with it and IMHO they got burned. Maybe he's right.

I meant everything I said above...except the part about laying off watching the Hawks. Can't do that. B|

And I really don't want to be a broken record around here, but there are a couple of points regarding KC..

And I really don't want to be a broken record around here, but there are a couple of points regarding KC.

And I really don't want to be a broken record around here, but there are a couple of points regarding KC..

And I really don't want to be a broken record around here, but there are a couple of points regarding KC.

The last time they investigated someone in the case it was Marla Cooper, and they went public with it and IMHO they got burned.

Airtwardo wrote "Gotta admit, Marla's 15 minutes went by really quick!" :ph34r:

I think she has a book coming out. Marla is very articulate and photogenic. She'll get another "15 minutes" for sure.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

The last time they investigated someone in the case it was Marla Cooper, and they went public with it and IMHO they got burned.

Airtwardo wrote "Gotta admit, Marla's 15 minutes went by really quick!" :ph34r:

I think she has a book coming out. Marla is very articulate and photogenic. She'll get another "15 minutes" for sure.

ended - quickly!?
Somebody's clock is broken. Its wishful thinking on
the part of the ... COMPETITION!... who cant
compete. Its all good. :D

It will take me a week or so to scan all the docs and pics and add the explanatory captions, then the whole package goes to Thomas Eng via registered mail. Whether they will even consider it, I haven't a clue. Figured it was about time I tried, though

So...just curious...if he calls you back and tells you that they don't need any of that stuff because they actually have already checked Kenny's fingerprints/DNA previously sent in and he's been eliminated as a suspect - what will your response be?
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill