47 47
quade

DB Cooper

So he hijacks the airline he's been working for. That can't be too smart Blevins. You have to interact with people at a job site, you have to fill out an application at Human Resources, you have to pick up your paycheck, you have to work with others in your immediate area. So Cooper would take the chance to hijack the airline he worked for, knowing that there's probably a good chance someone(s) somewhere in NWA would recognize him. I can't buy that one Blevins. MeyerLouie

Actually that one makes sense, Cooper would have been 'operating' in a comfort zone, less chance for surprises.

I read somewhere that most 'white collar theft' takes place at the perps place of employment...hummm.

And working for an airline is nothing like working at an office or a factory where you will see the same finite number of people day in & day out.

Unless Cooper had worked that route extensively as a cabin-crew member, the odds are fairly good he wouldn't have been recognized by 'co-workers'...not a lotta human resource people or payroll department execs hanging out at the loading gate. :ph34r:

Don't buy it airtwardo, not even for a second. This is probably a bigger deal than some white collar office crime. He would have to virtually isolate himself from everyone, everywhere at his place of employment to have any chance of not being recalled or remembered by someone, somewhere along the way. I say the chances of that are slim to none. I used to work for the Forest Service, I went days without seeing anyone at times, but somewhere, sometime, along the way, I had to run into and interact with a somebody. MeyerLouie

The only people he would need to worry about being recognized by would have been the passengers & crew of THAT particular flight...

No a real stretch to see that would be highly possible.

I don't know how the paperwork was handled back in '71, but today anyone working as flight or cabin crew and quite easily look up who will be working any scheduled flight a month in advance.

Not to mention IF D.B. were a NWA employee... if he simply recognized anyone on-board the aircraft he would most likely abort the plan. In fact who's to say he hadn't done that on prior 'dry-runs'.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

So he hijacks the airline he's been working for. That can't be too smart Blevins. You have to interact with people at a job site, you have to fill out an application at Human Resources, you have to pick up your paycheck, you have to work with others in your immediate area. So Cooper would take the chance to hijack the airline he worked for, knowing that there's probably a good chance someone(s) somewhere in NWA would recognize him. I can't buy that one Blevins. MeyerLouie

Actually that one makes sense, Cooper would have been 'operating' in a comfort zone, less chance for surprises.

I read somewhere that most 'white collar theft' takes place at the perps place of employment...hummm.

And working for an airline is nothing like working at an office or a factory where you will see the same finite number of people day in & day out.

Unless Cooper had worked that route extensively as a cabin-crew member, the odds are fairly good he wouldn't have been recognized by 'co-workers'...not a lotta human resource people or payroll department execs hanging out at the loading gate. :ph34r:

Don't buy it airtwardo, not even for a second. This is probably a bigger deal than some white collar office crime. He would have to virtually isolate himself from everyone, everywhere at his place of employment to have any chance of not being recalled or remembered by someone, somewhere along the way. I say the chances of that are slim to none. I used to work for the Forest Service, I went days without seeing anyone at times, but somewhere, sometime, along the way, I had to run into and interact with a somebody. MeyerLouie

The only people he would need to worry about being recognized by would have been the passengers & crew of THAT particular flight...

I don't know how the paperwork was handled back in '71, but today anyone working as flight or cabin crew and quite easily look up who will be working any scheduled flight a month in advance.

Not to mention IF D.B. were a NWA employee... if he simply recognized anyone on-board the aircraft he would most likely abort the plan. In fact who's to say he hadn't done that on prior 'dry-runs'.

didn't the FBI screen NWA employees? if he made the jump he wouldn't be missing, if he died in the jump, NWA was short one employee fitting the description?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

The only people he would need to worry about being
recognized by would have been the passengers &
crew of THAT particular flight...

I don't know how the paperwork was handled back
in '71, but today anyone working as flight or cabin
crew and quite easily look up who will be working any
scheduled flight a month in advance.

Not to mention IF D.B. were a NWA employee... if he
simply recognized anyone on-board the aircraft he
would most likely abort the plan. In fact who's to say
he hadn't done that on prior 'dry-runs'.

add to that anyone he would run into at PDX while
waiting_ anyone he would run into in the whole
context of being at PDX or in Portland_ and the list
goes on_ including the whole world once a mug shot
was distributed by Law Enforcement!

These "candidate pushers" really want us to believe
the whole world is deaf, dumb, and blind ... literally,
in order to squeeze their non-recognised Cooper
through the eye of a needle ... to be tripped up
latter by some houswife or Geestman or someone
who runs 4 Clydesdales abreast or was an Olympian
in the Iditarod ? _ ONLY revealed by interviews with
some SUPER DECTECTIVE/HOUSE CLEANER!

Typical cult delusional sleaze in expectation of the
world they presumed is as ambivalent, stupid, and
as corrupt at its core, as they are!

It all relies on deep-seated cynicism and an
inferiority complex.

This is all NatGeo gobblewobble fit only for places
like Dropzone where anyone can post any damned
thing 24-7 in the name of a "point of view" in quest
of temporary fame!

Georger wrote

These "candidate pushers" really want us to believe the whole world is deaf, dumb, and blind ... literally,
in order to squeeze their non-recognised Cooper
through the eye of a needle ...

Sheridan Peterson appears to have threaded the Space Needle many times as operator of the Bubbleator.

Does that count?

"Candidate pusher" sounds too druggy.

How about "candidate advocate"?

Which has the dirtier connotation?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Wow. I sure missed a lot not being here for a whole year! I guess no one has found Cooper yet.

I did find Felix and his personal trainer, Joe Kittinger, quite fascinating in the interlude.

377, candidate advocate is so rhytymical, like candidates debate. Pusher is much dirtier.

didn't the FBI screen NWA employees? if he made the jump he wouldn't be missing, if he died in the jump, NWA was short one employee fitting the description?

All I'm sayin' is discounting a past or present NWA employee because someone from human resources would have recognized a composite drawing that people on the flight can't agree on, is rather ludacris...IMHO anyway.

:D:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

it's pretty simple Jo, just type Clyde Lewis on your Internet Explorer and everything is there you need B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

All I'm sayin' is discounting a past or present NWA employee because someone from human resources would have recognized a composite drawing that people on the flight can't agree on, is rather ludacris...IMHO anyway.

I don't think he will resemble the drawing, it's all over the board with his age to hairstyle etc... I guess he could have
been an employee from years before, who knows?????

Jo,

I'm wondering if anyone could forward this picture on to to Clyde Lewis. He has a facebook page, how about sending him the pic there and see what he says? Or if someone has an email address for Clyde, you could attach the pic to an email to him.

MeyerLouie

I have a mailing address for him now and will spend my energy trying to send him a copy of the picture. It makes NO difference if this man is NOT within the Cooper realm. I just want to be able to ID him and find any family or history on him. I just want to KNOW why Duane wanted a picture of this man. The past of Duane Weber lies in the identity of that man. I am trying NOT to connect this man with the rest of that trip or with Cooper.

Robert99 stated:

To add my two cents worth, I don't know where Jo came up with the "nuns" in Salt Lake City. If Jo meant members of the LDS Church, then they certainly were not "nuns".

It is also unlikely that anyone working in the LDS Visitor's Center would be an "employee". They were probably unpaid members of the LDS Church performing a voluntary mission for the Church. And they could be from anywhere on this planet.

MeyerLouie gives Jo some good advice about how to approach the problem. I have visited Salt Lake City quite a few times to do genealogical research at the LDS Family History Library there. And in the last 40 years, the LDS Church has embraced computer technology with a passion.

So the "social media" on the Internet would be an excellent place to start.

Robert99

I was on the LDS site and I made mulitple phone calls - one person did ID herself as a nun and that puzzled me at that time, but I didn't ask any questions - since I know little about the Mormon faith.

I have all of my notes and exchanges in a file - so I will dig those out on a good day. They might come in handy. In the mean time I will compose a letter for Clyde Lewis and mail it to him via snail mail.

Someone from the forum was kind enough to provide me with the address. I had been trying for days to get an address, but was unsuccessful - just being the dumb me I really am.

The visitor center did in 1979 house some of the music directors and such. I know Duane found his name on the roster and went down the hall. I have NOT been able to recall the names on the roster...my memory is good but I do NOT have total recall - I do not know any one who does although there are those who claim such.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

it's pretty simple Jo, just type Clyde Lewis on your Internet Explorer and everything is there you need B|

I have done that OVER and OVER and over. Seems the only way I found to contact him was thru FACE BOOK and I DO NOT DO FACE BOOK. When I did I got emails over and over from Face book I did NOT want or care about. It was maddening...therefore I dropped out and I am staying out. If someone else on this thread wants to send that pic to him - PLEASE be my quest. Be sure not to talk about Cooper because I DO NOT know who the man was connected to Duane.

One thing for sure - Duane knew how to find him and he wanted me to take the picture and he did NOT want the man to see him. Duane disappeared and left me to take the picture.

After the film was developed and the pics put into the album - he asked me were the negatives where. In the fire box as I always did that. While posting to this thread a couple of yrs ago I decided to dig thru the negatives - all the negatives from over 50 yrs of family pics this was the ONLY strip that was missing. The rest of the pics taken on that roll were there and entact - but NOT the pics of the man. That I find VERY ODD!

Do you guys know how long it took me to search 50 yrs of negatives holding them up to a desk lamp with a swivel neck and sometimes with a flash light? A long time and I did it a second time - just encase I missed it or it had gotten out of the little envelope they used to put the negatives in.

Clyde Lewis 888-673-3700
Producers email [email protected]

I tried that number and it is a NON working number from my location or perhaps because I have unlimited long distance and perhaps I opted out of 888 numbers....these are numbers that charge ridiculous fees to be accessed. There were 3 other numbers along with that number, but NONE of them worked - just stated they are not available from my location...a recording.

I also emailed the producer and I received NO response.

I was on the LDS site and I made mulitple phone calls - one person did ID herself as a nun and that puzzled me at that time, but I didn't ask any questions - since I know little about the Mormon faith.

The visitor center did in 1979 house some of the music directors and such. I know Duane found his name on the roster and went down the hall.

Jo, Hold your horses right here!

I think you misunderstood what the "nun" said to you. Even Catholic "nuns" would probably refer to themselves as "Sister" so-and-so. I have NEVER heard of "nuns" in the LDS Church.

In this progressive day and age, the male LDS missionaries are called "Elder" so-and-so and the females missionaries are called "Sister" so-and-so.

And to repeat, most of the missionary work in the LDS Church that I have heard about is done by unpaid volunteers. I am not an LDS member myself, but I have had the privilege of knowing a number of very young (early 20s at most) LDS missionaries who did missions around the world. And senior citizen type LDS missionaries have been of great assistance to me in doing genealogical research.

If Duane's name was on an LDS "roster" you are presumably suggesting that he was Mormon. I doubt very much if Duane would be allowed to become a member of the LDS Church. You can take my word on that one.

Robert99

Robert99 stated:

To add my two cents worth, I don't know where Jo came up with the "nuns" in Salt Lake City. If Jo meant members of the LDS Church, then they certainly were not "nuns".

Robert99

Jo said:

Jo: Maybe the person referred to herself as "Sister so and so" and you automatically thought "Catholic nun".
Other religions use the term sister or brother to refer to themselves and each other. I'm thinking that this might be an LDS custom. Elder, brother, sister, etc.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Jo stated:

The visitor center did in 1979 house some of the music directors and such. I know Duane found his name on the roster and went down the hall.

Robert99 replied with

Jo, Hold your horses right here!

I think you misunderstood what the "nun" said to you. Even Catholic "nuns" would probably refer to themselves as "Sister" so-and-so. I have NEVER heard of "nuns" in the LDS Church.

In this progressive day and age, the male LDS missionaries are called "Elder" so-and-so and the females missionaries are called "Sister" so-and-so.

Robert99

:|You are right she did say sister and since I was raised in and an area of Catholics and we had a convent just a few miles away my brain automatically logged Nun. Sister was Nun to me...Sorry I hope that didn't disturb anyone.

377 knows the area I was born and raised in. All of my play friends as a small child were Catholic on the farm - but my class mates where protestant.

Thank You for clearing that up.

The visitor center did in 1979 house some of the music directors and such. I know Duane found his (the man who he was looking for)name on the roster and went down the hall.

:|
If Duane's name was on an LDS "roster" you are presumably suggesting that he was Mormon. I doubt very much if Duane would be allowed to become a member of the LDS Church. You can take my word on that one.

Robert99
Perhaps I DID NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. The name of the man Duane was looking for was on the ROSTER in the hall.

You KNEW what I meant - for heavens sake why would Weber be looking for his name on the Roster. It was the name of the MAN he was looking for...and then I do go on to explain I did not remember the names on the Roster plague.

Jo Stated in a PRIOR post:

The visitor center did in 1979 house some of the music directors and such. I know Duane found his name on the roster and went down the hall. I have NOT been able to recall the names on the roster...my memory is good but I do NOT have total recall - I do not know any one who does although there are those who claim such.

Duane was NOT looking for his name, but the name of the man he was seeking.

While I appreciate the FBI doing the public involvement thing, I'm also not entirely convinced that they, the FBI agents, are just turning over every thing to citizens sleuths, authors, or journalists.

I'll go even further to say that I'm not entirely convinced that any given current FBI agent is even necessarily aware of everything that had been collected or done in this case.

Just an opinion based on a lot of little things that are reported (but then how much of that can you believe). I think we're in an infinite loop. :)

Smoking99:

I have to say I agree with that post in it entirety.
The only thing I would add to this is to slightly change on sentence to read.

Not entirely convinced that any given current or PAST FBI agent is aware of everything that has been collected or done in the case....this becomes more and more clear to those of us who have follow the case for yrs.

1. The letters recieved by various new media within the first 3 months after the crime was commited. One hits the news papers and yet the current FBI never heard of it - so they say!
How the hell did the new paper get the Code if it was NOT sent to them? Not all of the letters were part of a hoax.

2. Why not look at the past connections of suspects - especially if the individual had a shady past.

3. Automatically give anyone who presents a subject a truth test - within a few days.

4. Stop being selective on WHO the provide information - such as book writers like Cook and Grey.
Make the entire FILE public.

Tired, very very tired! So very tired - it would have been pretty decent of the FBI to have provided me with the facts about Weber's background - I wasn't just a writer out there looking for a story. I was a wife of a man who confessed - not someone telling a story about someone they had never met.

ALL I want now is to know WHO the man was in Salt Lake City and what his connection was to the past of Duane L. Weber. I truely believe the answer to that ONE question will provide the answers to all other questions regarding Weber.

The man was DEFINITELY wearing a uniform of some type.
It is hard to believe that NOT one person who worked and lived on the campus of the church - did NOT know who the man was.
He worked on the grounds and in the visitors center in Sept of 1979. The name of the man and his background will answer a lot of questions - what was so difficult about this one thing I asked of the FBI?

Georger says in part, with my responses:

'add to that anyone he would run into at PDX while waiting_ anyone he would run into in the whole
context of being at PDX or in Portland_ and the list
goes on_ including the whole world once a mug shot
was distributed by Law Enforcement!...'

Robert replies: Oh, yeah Mr Science? Then how come after 40 years no one has remembered him from PDX or Portland? And what 'mug shot' do you refer to exactly? Oh, you mean the Sketch. Yes. The one they compiled from three different composites from the FBI's Facial ID Catalog. Just so you'll understand this concept of 'Composite Sketches' a bit better...the Green River Killer lived right in the middle of the very neighborhoods he terrorized for years. They had detailed sketches put up on him, too. Everywhere. Even the Seven-Eleven where he stopped in occasionally. No one recognized him from the sketches. The only way they finally caught him was by DNA, because after the tech came along, they already had a sample from one Gary Leon Ridgway. And there is something else...they actually QUESTIONED Ridgway at one point...had him at King County GR Task Force and that's when they asked for the swap sample, which he gave. DNA came along years later, so they went back and started doing tests on all the collected samples from suspects. Then they went down to Kent and arrested Ridgway at his truck painting job. Funny thing, though. When they did the interview and took the sample all those years previously, they didn't even recognize him from the sketch that was HANGING IN THE VERY OFFICE WHERE THEY INTERVIEWED HIM. LOL you are still assuming the sketch is a photograph of the hijacker, when it is not.

'These "candidate pushers" really want us to believe the whole world is deaf, dumb, and blind ... literally, in order to squeeze their non-recognised Cooper through the eye of a needle ... to be tripped up latter by some houswife or Geestman or someone who runs 4 Clydesdales abreast or was an Olympian in the Iditarod ? _ ONLY revealed by interviews with some SUPER DECTECTIVE/HOUSE CLEANER!...'

Robert: God, I love that statement. You just HATE IT that some Mr Ordinary Guy *might* be on to something you couldn't figure out on your own. Logic and science are good pursuits, but sometimes the answer lies in simply identifying a viable suspect, and then try to discover the truth about that suspect through the people who knew him, or by gathering evidence. But the truth is I don't know if Kenneth Peter Frickin' Christiansen, along with Bernard Wayne Geestman actually hijacked Flight 305. You should be happy that the Seattle FBI will probably disprove once and for all that Kenny was the guy. But your problem is that you FEAR the possibility they might discover something else, and your hate and anger about it show in spades. You grind your teeth in frustration, you want to punch out your monitor. How could he do it? How could some lowlife guy who scrubs floors for a living have the gall to maybe discover the truth? Oh, I'm sure it really chaps your hide that this could happen, even though the chances of that are pretty damn small. We will have to see, of course.

No worries. Chances are Christiansen wasn't the guy, but you obviously fear any attention the FBI might decide to throw his way, and for this reason you have lost all credibility, IMHO as any kind of researcher on the case. REAL Cooper researchers would be happy to find out Christiansen isn't the hijacker, and finally have it confirmed by official sources.
You are different somehow on this question.

'Typical cult delusional sleaze in expectation of the world they presumed is as ambivalent, stupid, and as corrupt at its core, as they are!...'

Robert: I'm not a sleaze, not stupid, and certainly not corrupt. Just an ordinary NW kind of guy. Nothing more, nothing less. You are under a delusion here.

'It all relies on deep-seated cynicism and an
inferiority complex....'

Robert: Thank you for that psychological insight into my character, Lucy. Where do I drop my nickel?

'This is all NatGeo gobblewobble fit only for places like Dropzone where anyone can post any damned thing 24-7 in the name of a "point of view" in quest of temporary fame!...'

Robert: Don't knock Dropzone. You post here, too. I hate to speak for anyone else, but I think it's safe to say some folks here besides myself are tired of reading your nonsensical, Alice-in-Wonderland posts.

Like yesterday, when you repeated the same line in one of your posts more than FIFTY TIMES.

The first thing I thought of when I saw that was the scene from the famous horror film with Jack Nicholson. You know the one. He keeps typing this:

'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...'

Next thing, you'll be crashing through your own monitor saying "Here's Johnnnnny!" :S

Report goes to the Seattle FBI next Monday morning. Pictures are already finished. I have to complete some editing on the main document this week. Get used to it. Move on. I don't know why you are so upset about it anyway. They'll probably reject the whole thing.

bull. total raving nonsense ...

But psychologically interesting". You accuse as you
yourself do. Thats known as a STRAWMAN!

Sell it to the Eskimows, Rev. Blevins.

I know the answer to this question, i.e. did they screen NWA employees. Believe it or not, NO. Just the crew of 305 and probably some NWA execs who were involved in the providing of the money, or who worked with trying to figure out where the hijacker may have jumped.

The reason was no one at the FBI even considered the possibility it could be an employee. No kidding. Larry Carr voiced that opinion in a radio interview in 2008, as well. You can find that interview down on Links on the DB Cooper page at Wikipedia. One of the reasons is because back in 1971, airline employees were considered 'better' somehow than the average population. Kind of like that movie 'Catch Me If You Can'.

Whats your source for this NEWS! ?

So Mr Expert Rev Blevins, did NWO have finger prints
of its employees, and did the FBI do any finger print
matching, of who?

Once again you pick and chose from remarks
someone has made long after the fact which may not even apply to the question at hand.

PLAY IT AGAIN SHAM WOW REV BILLY-BOB BLEVINS.

3. Automatically give anyone who presents a subject a truth test - within a few days.

ALL I want now is to know WHO the man was in Salt Lake City and what his connection was to the past of Duane L. Weber. I truely believe the answer to that ONE question will provide the answers to all other questions regarding Weber.

He worked on the grounds and in the visitors center in Sept of 1979. The name of the man and his background will answer a lot of questions - what was so difficult about this one thing I asked of the FBI?

Jo, Are you willing to take the first truth test?

It is very unlikely that anyone working on the "grounds" (you presumably mean "Temple Square") or the visitors center in Salt Lake City would be wearing a "uniform of some kind".

He would probably be conservatively dressed and wearing a name tag, but that is not a "uniform".

Robert99

But Cooper had to talk to them to get the job in the first place. ML

There are no others to worry about? Then he isolated himself from the world better than anyone I've ever heard of. MeyerLouie

It's about someone recognizing him, not the other way around. So, how about the crew he worked with? Isn't there a chance he/she/they would recognize him? And they would not be the only ones at the job site Cooper would have had to interact with? How did he get the job in the first place? He had to, initially, talk to someone(s) within the company to get the job. No man is an island, not even Cooper. Which brings to me another point: there is probably someone(s) out there who know something, and who have yet to come forward. An interesting thing to contemplate...... MeyerLouie

Georger says in part, regarding whether or not the Seattle FBI questioned/screened regular employees of Northwest Airlines after the hijacking:

'It appears you sole source is one remarking Larry Carr made in an interview, and from that you build a whole case claiming fact for the FBI and the whole Cooper case!...'

Uh, no. Ask Himmelsbach. Or anyone who was originally involved in the case. You should know this stuff already. Thought you were a Big Expert on Cooper.

Ask Himmelsbach? You have asked Himmelsbach?
When did you talk to Himmelsbach?

Stop throwing personal attacks Reverend Blevins and
just ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Shed some light on your claim(s) - oh pretty pleez?

Georger says in part, regarding whether or not the Seattle FBI questioned/screened regular employees of Northwest Airlines after the hijacking:

'It appears you sole source is one remarking Larry Carr made in an interview, and from that you build a whole case claiming fact for the FBI and the whole Cooper case!...'

Uh, no. Ask Himmelsbach. Or anyone who was originally involved in the case. You should know this stuff already. Thought you were a Big Expert on Cooper. They talked to the 305 crew, some of the folks at NWA who were trying to figure everything out on the ground. General employees of the airline? No. They didn't grill the Rank and File.

Hmm.

Meyer Louie: People with lives forty years after the hijacking don't WANT to come forward, unless they have ulterior motives. (See: 'Marla Cooper') With real witnesses you might have to drag it out of them. Kinda sorta.

Sure about that Blevins? You're not just saying something off the top of your head again, without first thinking it through? Actually, you are.

Don't you ever watch 'Forensic Files'? Sometimes cold cases heat up overnight because of some new, unexpected development, years after the fact. Maybe law enforcement finds new evidence (maybe through a fingerprint or DNA hit years later, because technology has advanced enough since the commission of the crime -- old evidence takes on new life and meaning). That's a motivator -- it gets perpetrators to come forward -- the new evidence cannot be ignored. Maybe the perpetrator wasn't in the CODIS system at the time they committed the crime. Years later, they finally get arrested and fingerprinted, and they finally show up in the system -- and law enforcement finally gets a fingerprint match.

Also, people come forward years later for more than just an ulterior motive. Something was found in an old box in the attic years later (a Cooper 20 -- now wouldn't that be nice??). I saw one episode where a retired agent overheard a conversation in bar 20 years after the crime was committed. Only someone who had intimate knowledge of the crime, or had actually participated in the crime, would have known that information. Broad generalizations, like you often make Blevins, are rarely true. MeyerLouie

Jo, Are you willing to take the first truth test?

It is very unlikely that anyone working on the "grounds" (you presumably mean "Temple Square") or the visitors center in Salt Lake City would be wearing a "uniform of some kind".

He would probably be conservatively dressed and wearing a name tag, but that is not a "uniform".

I more than anyone here needs resolution and soon! Very tired and I don't know why I drive myself back everynight hoping some thing has happened and then go to bed with all of the qestions driving me insane.

I am already crazy, but I need to be set free and someone to help me live what is left of my life with dignity....I just want to be ME and I want to die with MY soul entact. I want to know what if feels like to crawl into bed a normal person and for there to be some holding me before I go.
Some one who know that I have done all I can do and that I gave it the best yrs of my life. I tried and I tried and now my life feels so useless because I accomplished NOTHING of what may be the only true story never be told about Weber.

person - free of the past.

Robert99

I can answer that one with a resounding YES I will be the first on to take a truth test (make sure Jerry Thomas in NO where around me and that NONE of the questions are from him.

That man had on some type of uniform - perhaps a music director's or band director or even a choir leader. The case appears to be one that would carry a musical instrument.

:)

I am game, but it would be so nice to locate information on that man before hand...and other pictures of this man and maybe a name.