47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Well, sure I mean it. Especially this part:

'I have to agree. Most shrinks will tell you they need to see someone in person, or at least a case record....'

That guy made an irresponsible prediction based on near-zero information. All he really succeeded in doing was scaring the crap out of the crew. Even profilers need a case record before they start running a profile, or making predictions about the possible perp in a case.

HOW DO YOU KNOW! Its just another kneejerk
reaction by the famous RobertM Blevins.

If you had read people's posts you would know
something about this. Instead you refuse to READ
THE THREAD so you dont know anything about it so
instead, you make wild claims which are totally not
factual!

And you repeat it endlessly for two years excpecting
a different result each time!

That's :S

Got any news about Jack the Ripper? Or where Naxi
gold is buried? Surely you have an expert opinion or
an article out on that?

You're not trying to speak for everybody again, are you. It's tiresome, and assumes others can't speak for themselves. :S

WHAT! You are the one speaks for eveyrone!!!!

"AMERICA WANTS TO KNOW" RMB quote.

Where did you pick up the tactic of accusing people
of what you do yourself? The Hannity Effect.

How do I know? Easy. Because this shrink scared the crap out of the crew, and made a prediction based on near-zero information.

I think there's an echo in here.

\

How do you know it scared the crap out of the crew?
Your proof?
You were there?
Yes thereis an echo in here - ITS YOU!

You don't know everything, Mr Science. Just how much of the case record, or examples of Cooper's personality do you think the shrink had time to bone up on before he said those things? Wasn't it just a few hours between the time Cooper passed the note and when he jumped?

UR funny sometimes. No, really.

aGAIN mR bLEVINS - read the damned thread - I am
not going to spell it out for you or teach you what
first graders know and do automatically.

Get your head straight! Come on in FOR THE BIG
WIN!

Read the thread and stop being an INDEPENDENT
CONTRACTOR OF BULLSHIT.

We are NOT going to remake the world for you.
You need to do a few things for yourself, for a
change!

I am not going to give you a free history lesson.
You need to press a few buttons in the search box
for yourself this time. Gerger is NOT going to rescue
you this time -

Hint, hint: There are reason the psychiatrist said
what he said - info given him prior to his
assessment - duhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You fill in the gap
by READING THE THREAD. He was not operating in a
vacuum as you would like to pretend so you can
bloviate expertise from the Jethro's porach about it!

Is there anybody in there? (Blevins quote)

General note: If the sketches are so accurate as to nearly represent a photo of the hijacker...and the FBI is so sure of them...then WHY would the FBI spend soooo much time interviewing over a thousand suspects in the crime? Unless you believe that all of these suspects resembled the sketch?

Georger says in part:

'And there is no disagreement between all of the
parties as to general height!

So the veracity of the sketches does not rely on
Tina's emotional state alone, if at all.

And on the issue of height, there is no general
disagreement...'

And yet at least some of the evidence says THERE IS dispute. I highly doubt Geoff Gray would tell outright lies regarding what the witnesses told the FBI after the hijacking. He has said publicly he was allowed to read the original reports taken down by the agents who interviewed the witnesses both in Seattle and Reno. And Gray has a different take on it entirely.

I've already mentioned a list of people who, according to Gray, gave widely varying descriptions of the hijacker. For example, Robert Gregory, who saw Cooper several times during the flight and says Cooper was 'no taller than five-nine.' Or the disagreement between Tina and Flo. Tina thought he was about five ten to six feet.

Blevins, go with Tina, she was with the guy for 5 hours. Flo was very shaky, as you pointed out earlier, probably already traumatized by the ordeal. Tina seemed more calm and collected -- I'd go with here assessment. MeyerLouie__________________________________________________

Flo thought taller. And other discrepencies between these witnesses.

In fact, I trust the testimony of the passengers a bit better than I do the stews, because the passengers were under less stress.

Blevins, this statement is a load of crap. You would trust the passengers more? Airline crews have the training and resources to deal with emergencies in flight, it's their job! Some happy-go-lucky passenger who has no motivation or reason to be observing his/her surroundings on a flight , would be more reliable than the stews?? You can't be serious!

They did not know about a bomb and a hijacking, not initially. They were not quietly freaking out wondering whether they were ever going to see their families again.

You keep harping on these points about the sketch being so accurate. (I think it's reasonably close, but not a photograph, as you do) I even gave you the Green River Killer example and you just ignored that. Recall: Sketches hung up everywhere in the SeaTac area, including the Seven Eleven where the killer shopped occasionally, and he was never recognized from it. Also, the Green River Task Force didn't make the connection, even though they interviewed him at the GRTF office where the sketch was hanging on the wall.

Like your psychological Lucy/Peanuts based assessment of Mucklow, over the years you have created a world of pre-conceived notions. And I'm here to tell you that some of them are WRONG.

This is not all your fault. It sometimes happens when you are too close to something for too long, and have too much emotional content invested in that 'something'. So, you've become a bit intractable.

When I suggested that it might be difficult to judge someone's true height inside the confines of an aircraft cabin, you called it 'changing physics'. It was actually common sense. It IS easier to judge someone's height, for example, if you are standing next to them at the bus stop. If it were so easy to judge height under stress, convenience stores would not find it necessary to put those height measuring devices by the entrance doors.;)

General note: If the sketches are so accurate as to nearly represent a photo

The only person who has ever said "the sketches are
so accurate as to nearly represent a photo" is YOU@!

Its just one more example of you exaggerating what
people say and putting words in people;'s mouths,
Blevins ....

It's called BUILDING A STRAW MAN.

And the time for anyone to have to defend
themselves over your bullshit - is over.

Nighty night. Dont let your conscience bite. It wont!

:D

I'm a big believer in equal time. The only folks I have a REAL problem with regarding the Cooper case aren't folks who might be wrong. It's the ones who make up stuff to suit a purpose. Not about screwing up, or making a mistake, but making stuff up. Like Marla, for example. There is a difference between seeking the truth and just using Cooper as a means to an end. I do have some pride, believe it or not.

I'll be first in line to admit I've been wrong plenty of times. But I won't lie to you, either.

You have to draw the line somewhere, and that seems as good a spot as any. And anyone who can't figure out the difference...

Well you're a better man than many.

Some on here have a favorite candidate, which is fine...they have their reasons and stand by them.

Others attempt to raise reasonable questions regarding the methodology & logic arrived at the focus on one - or even all of the Cooper 'could beeez'.

A select few seem to take joy in the personal assassination of various contributors for some dark reason that adds nothing to the conversation, and only muddy the water for everyone.

And then there are a couple of nutters that though are a bubble off plum are certainly entertaining none the less.

I don't know why someone would continually attack you as has been the case, but I do admire the restraint you show by merely deflecting the bullshit thrown.

Dropzone.com is nothing more than an Internet posting board and the bravado of certain keyboard cowboys is most telling. At a real world dropzone there is thankfully far less tolerance for that kind of immature behavior.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

:D

I'm a big believer in equal time. The only folks I have a REAL problem with regarding the Cooper case aren't folks who might be wrong. It's the ones who make up stuff to suit a purpose. Not about screwing up, or making a mistake, but making stuff up. Like Marla, for example. There is a difference between seeking the truth and just using Cooper as a means to an end. I do have some pride, believe it or not.

I'll be first in line to admit I've been wrong plenty of times. But I won't lie to you, either.

You have to draw the line somewhere, and that seems as good a spot as any. And anyone who can't figure out the difference...

On a less serious note, I posted a video to my Facebook page today. Roger Daltrey of The Who provided some great footage from a filmmaker who shot them at the Railway Hotel in 1964 when they were still The High Numbers.

It's wacked. Looks like Pete Townshend is playing a hollow-body Rickenbacker through a Fender amp. Doesn't even have the strings trimmed. Keith Moon plays a Ludwig drum kit. John Entwhistle looks SO young. The first song of the three is great. Second, just so-so. Third is very good. Crazy Brits included, no charge.

Full screen and major speaker volume for best results. :)

We interrupt this program to bring you a special announcement..... we never liked Roger Daltrey or Peter Townsend. When they weren't fist fighting, they were making mediocre music most of the time.

Meyer Louie wrote about the Who

"mediocre music..."

I wasn't a big fan of the Who, but I'd never rank their music as just mediocre.

It's a free world though. Some folks think Beethoven was a hack.

To be fair, Meyer did say "...mediocre... most of the time"

So maybe even Meyer liked the Who's music on occasion.

DB Cooper must have had some favorite tunes. Wonder what they were? Jo thinks she knows.;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Meyer Louie wrote about the Who

"mediocre music..."

I wasn't a big fan of the Who, but I'd never rank their music as just mediocre.

It's a free world though. Some folks think Beethoven was a hack.

To be fair, Meyer did say "...mediocre... most of the time"

So maybe even Meyer liked the Who's music on occasion.

DB Cooper must have had some favorite tunes. Wonder what they were? Jo thinks she knows.;)

DB Coopers likes music such as Free Bird- by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Free Falling- by Tom Petty, Jump- by Van Halen, Money-by Pink Floyd, Wanted dead or alive-by Bon Jovi and the ever so popular Rain Drops Keep Fallin On My Head- by BJ Thomas B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Airtwardo wrote

Dropzone.com is nothing more than an Internet posting board and the bravado of certain keyboard cowboys is most telling. At a real world dropzone there is thankfully far less tolerance for that kind of immature behavior.

Airtwardo is right. Most of what happens here wouldn't go over well at a real dropzone.

Real dropzones do, however, gladly tolerate a very different kind of immature behavior. It usually involves nudity, beer, and various chants, or combinations of the above.

I showed a candid video of typical evening revelry at WFFC 2000 to some whuffo friends. They were aghast, speechless, stunned.

Can I get a witness Airtwardo?B|

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Can we have a quick refresher here? WHY is this photo important? Just asking, that's all.

Because Duane knew the man and did not want him to see him.
Whoever this man is - is the link to the past of Weber...whatever that is.

We went to the Visitors Center and he found his name on the roster and went down the hall.
He came back and said the man was just leaving. He quickly took me to the site this man had to pass to get to his car. He did NOT want the man to see him, but told me where he would becoming from and that he would have a briefcase - the man had to go this way to get to his car.

Duane left - I was never sure where he went to...but he disappeared quickly.

After the film was developed and I was putting the picks in the album he asked me where the negatives were. I told him in the safe as I always did (my family lost a lot of photo due to a fire so I was fire cautious.).

Then after we moved to Fl in 1988 I was redoing the albums and again Duane asked about the prints. I searched 50 yrs of negatives. The ONLY missing are the negatives of the pictures I made of this man. He could NOT take the ones out of the album without arousing my curiosity.

Whoever this man is - he is connected to Duane's past and the pictures he needed for a purpose - I want to know what Duane's history with this man was and who he was.

Important point: "We went to the Visitors Center and he found his name on the roster and went down the hall..."

Okay, there is a reference. I would print up the picture, leave room on this print for notes that say the approximate date, and mail it to the Visitors' Center. 'Do You Know This Man?' etc. If you could include a month, along with the year, this might help.

I did ALL of that several time and have spoke to many people at the church and to the newspapers - NO one wants to claim any knowledge of this man.
Claimed they had did not have the rosters from back that far.

I have been working on this for several yrs...every which way other than to go public with a 1/4 page ad in the Salt Lake paper.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I did recieve an email from one of the past posters claiming knowledge of who the man in the Assembly Hall picture is. I do NOT trust the source, but will await the response I made.

Seems I have heard this name mentioned in the past regarding another supposed Cooper suspect - can anyone remember the source of this name.

Roger Schilke

Sounds like a made up name and the only associations I find with that name are related to MUSIC instruments, but supposedly the man per the source was a truck driver.

I appreciate any efforts or assistance I can get with identifing the man in the photo.
Whoever he is - was connected to Duane Weber in some manner. Duane did NOT want the man to see him.

Whatever and whoever this man is will help me find more about the past of Duane L. Weber - note I did NOT say Cooper, because I do NOT know if that was the connection.

By finding and disclosing who the man in the Picture - was or is, I can then close the final chapter of my life. I need answers regarding Duane's past and perhaps that alone will answer the questions I have. Disclosure of the man - could also open up a can of worms NO ONE wants known....the only reason I see for the FBI to totally ignore the photo and the story that goes with the photo.

I am being as straight as I can with you guys or anyone who reads this. I need your help - surely this man can be identified and his past exposed or is that some big secret?

Hell, how can I not read covert or CIA or some other message into the FBI NOT investigating the individual and his connection to Weber.

Please help and please do not make fun of this last bit of knowledge I need to acquire in order to put all of this behind me.

1977 - August. Sometimes I wish I had never gone there. My memory is getting so bad that at this moment I do NOT remember if it was a Hilton or Marriott. Trying not to take my pain medication until I have posted this.

Will come back to the thread before I go to bed to see if anyone has any suggestions I have NOT tried and/or if someone could get the authorities to look at this.

Can someone help me find that needle in the haystack I have searched 18 yrs for?

I will attach the photo again.
Please help!

Photo made last wk of Sept 1979 infront of The Assembly Hall in Salt Lake City.

1990 - 1995 some time during those yrs a man who may resemble the man in the Assembly Hall 1979 photo went on national TV to admit he allowed someone to go over in his place during war time. He wanted to clean his soul and I got the impression he was a religious person who felt he had done wrong and making things right.

I do not remember what Duane said about this man and I did not connect the photo and the man on the TV program, but some very strange things happened in prior yrs.

In 1990 - 1992 the shop was broken into 2 or 3 times, but NOTHING was taken in the way of merchandise. All Duane did on one of the robberies was go to the workshop door and looked behind it. He simply said something like - Damn! The got it. He never told me what they got or who they were. It was during this same time he thought one of the clients was a private investigator and he really was - but told me he was just a collector of old albums. I never met this man, but Duane had mentioned his name and after I found out who Dan Cooper was 1 yr and 2 months after Duane died - I called him.

We had no insurance on the merchandise in the shop and there was nothing there of any REAL value. The time they got whatever it was they were after - they had used a ladder to access a kitchen window and pulled out the AC unit. Nothing was torn up other than the window and their taking whatever it was behind the door.

The other robbery I was not there when he found it, but again - whoever it was had been looking for whatever they finally got the second time. Duane never reported the robberies.

For some reason ALL of these yr I have connected the things I just posted above, but afraid saying so would make me sound parnoid. I have NO fear left in me of what the past might reveal.

It was during these yrs that Duane asked for the second time in our marriage about the Salt Lake photos - and I reminded him they were in the safe. The photo were taken in 1979. Duane asked about them when I got them developed and then again in 1990-1992. ODD don't you think?

Just telling what I know and what I thought or felt at the time, so don't go reading anything into this. I have to know who the man was in the photo and also the man who confessed about his deception during war time on national TV. Probably NO resemblance at all and just a figment of my imagination!

I have thought about this many times - and I have asked if anyone remembered this man on TV, but it did NOT seem to stick in anyone's mind but mine.

These are the odd and probably unrelated things I remember about Duane Weber (note I did not say Cooper).

I want you guys to look at these 2 photos.

The Camino Picture which was taken in 1945 of 5 guys - one of which I believe was Duane. But that is NOT the focus of what this is about. Take a GOOD look at the other guys - especially Unruh and Fleckinger.

Then look at the Salt Lake photo and tell me if you think any of those guys could be the Salt Lake guys.

Then someone find the name of the man who confessed in the 1990's that someone went over for him - FIND that news clip or special and when you do - Does the guy look like the Salt Lake photo 1979 and / or the Camino Picture 1945.

This had often bothered me, but I had never verbalized it on this thread. Perhaps in my quest to find answers about Duane's connection to the Salt Lake man and the stress of the entire 18 yrs - I am just seeing things that do not exist.

Since I only saw the man who confessed to allowing someone go-over for him on TV that one time - perhaps my mind just wants TO CONNECT the three things - the 3 visuals in my mind..

Attached find the Salt Lake photo 1979 and the Camino Photo 1945 - tell me what you see! Snowmman WHERE ARE YOU - I need you NOW! Find a picture of the man who confessed on a TV program - it was a very short clip - the man was sitting in a chair.

The 3rd photo of the man who made the confession to cleanse his soul (you guys will have to find). Did that man come forward because he was confronted by another or was it just that - the cleansing of the soul?

Airtwardo wrote

Airtwardo is right. Most of what happens here wouldn't go over well at a real dropzone.

Real dropzones do, however, gladly tolerate a very different kind of immature behavior. It usually involves nudity, beer, and various chants, or combinations of the above.

I showed a candid video of typical evening revelry at WFFC 2000 to some whuffo friends. They were aghast, speechless, stunned.

Can I get a witness Airtwardo?B|

AMEN Brother! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I want you guys to look at these 2 photos.

The Camino Picture which was taken in 1945 of 5 guys - one of which I believe was Duane. But that is NOT the focus of what this is about. Take a GOOD look at the other guys - especially Unruh and Fleckinger.

Then look at the Salt Lake photo and tell me if you think any of those guys could be the Salt Lake guys.

Then someone find the name of the man who confessed in the 1990's that someone went over for him - FIND that news clip or special and when you do - Does the guy look like the Salt Lake photo 1979 and / or the Camino Picture 1945.

This had often bothered me, but I had never verbalized it on this thread. Perhaps in my quest to find answers about Duane's connection to the Salt Lake man and the stress of the entire 18 yrs - I am just seeing things that do not exist.

Since I only saw the man who confessed to allowing someone go-over for him on TV that one time - perhaps my mind just wants TO CONNECT the three things - the 3 visuals in my mind..

Attached find the Salt Lake photo 1979 and the Camino Photo 1945 - tell me what you see! Snowmman WHERE ARE YOU - I need you NOW! Find a picture of the man who confessed on a TV program - it was a very short clip - the man was sitting in a chair.

The 3rd photo of the man who made the confession to cleanse his soul (you guys will have to find). Did that man come forward because he was confronted by another or was it just that - the cleansing of the soul?

15+ years of 'Jesus in the toast'.

The internet has given you a platform. Not exactly
what we had in mind whenw e built the arpenet!

Do you drive and text?

Not buyin it. I have seen way too many people subjected to extreme stress. They may appear ok at the time... but.. again.. the rest of her life.. speaks VOLUMES

You know something nobody else knows?

Is she in danger fron nasturtiums and mums?

Her family told Bruce she was fine.

Maybe you and she could become good friends?
(Call her brother).

Not buyin it. I have seen way too many people subjected to extreme stress. They may appear ok at the time... but.. again.. the rest of her life.. speaks VOLUMES

How many Coffee, Tea or Me types of that era ended running to a convent?? B|B|

she was already very Religious during that time period wasn't she?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Tina came from a deeply religious family
background, considered a devoted life in her teens,
had a high profile marraige after the hijacking, that
ended and she took time off to reflect and examine
her priorities in an environment commensurate with
her background - many people do that in one form
or another. Everyone has a place they retreat to to
think, reflect, rest, and plan ... including you.