47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"please keep in mind the scale of those particles, in Tom's photos. Compare their relative sizes"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium_dioxide

back atcha -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surfboard

:)
:|Call me stupid, but just call me. (there is a message within this).
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Georger says in part:

'I will forever be grateful that Blevins came along, if only to introduce the world "Thingie" into our technical vocabularly, on ocassions such as this -

The Sringie Thingie has sprung -'

I post up a serious bit back there about the Boeing
layoffs, complete with numbers and a picture...and
that's what YOU put up in response? That's all you
got?
What a joke. :S

Blevnis, your paranoia me-first centralism has run
amuck. My post had nothing whatever to do with
your post! Next time blow a horn, AND STOP ALL
BUSES ........... so the whole world can hold its
breath and stop everthing ... knowing by ESP you
are composing and posting a MAJOR POST FROM,
nobody has even read yet!

You are definately a genius of some kind.

Blevins: You were right about the lay-off and how it could have been part of DB's Grudge.

You go on to say: "One small thing I wondered about is WHY the hijacker chose to just toss the tie onto the seat, rather than getting rid of it completely somehow, as he did with the briefcase. Perhaps because it didn't belong to him and he thought it could not be traced to him. There is no way to really know. I mean...he was careful to retrieve the notes, for example, but didn't seem to care about the tie."

I suspect the tie was his and it was one he wore most of the time. I think he left it on the seat next to him as a calling card. Like Maverick left a calling card in the TV series (I think I remember that). It would have been one last thing to contend with when jumping into the slip stream of the 727. He jumped with his rain coat on and probably with the collar up and buttoned to form a protection if he jumped into the trees. Much like the collar the Smoke Jumpers use to protect their face from wayward branches. In his paper bag he probably brought a backlava cap that could be pulled down over his face for protection (with eye slots) like that used by special forces. The cap would been like a helmet and not as hard to conceal bringing it aboard.

Bob
Sailshaw

Sailshaw recalled

Like Maverick left a calling card in the TV series (I think I remember that.

Wasn't that Palladin in Have Gun Will Travel?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

"Crap - I have found NO TRUTHS in anything you have said. I am protecting NO ONE, but do protect myself against people like you who consistently twist things to meet your own needs or your twisted mine.

Please STOP using footprints - again you have NO footprints!
You do NOT have any written documentation or photos - you have NOTHING. Footprints was NOT part of your vocabulary until I spoke of the footprints we are chasing. A footprint leaves an impression - one can SEE.

You have NOTHING anyone can see other than your twisted story which has evolved from phone conversations and emails with me and others. Every post you make just buries you deeper and deeper in your own excrement."

In your opinion......

What I have is NOT opinion, NOT Sashquash tracks. It is FACT. BIG DIFFERENCE! What you state above is a figment of your imagination blown out of proportion by an egotistical uncontrollable drive to make a loved one into someone he was not. You have no FACTS, just notes of conversations with deceivers and pictures of historical value. YOU did not see and hear what I did. You were not even aware of the hijacking until 27 YEARS after my information was recorded. You just don't get it. You have been had, and that's sad. Mama tried. Eventually, stone by stone, we will get there. Fake cover-up will always wash away. Bad guesses are replaced with new investigations or obvious exposures. The BYU pin, the crab west, all the people in this circle-jerk, the FAA history of events, the Japan, Hague and Montreal Conventions, on and on. We are but ants on a leaf floating down the river of life, yelling, "Raise the drawbridge!" Nobody is going to hear you. Nobody will raise the drawbridge. The FBI has the switch, and WE harass them. Don't call me anymore! I'm not taking your calls. You don't tell the truth by your own admission, most of what you told me was a lie. Well, some of it was truth, because I already knew it, you just confirmed it. Like McCoy, the honorable kingpin, James Earl Ray, Missouri, McCord, Mary, Maggie, the rifle, the ticket stub, the Kool-aide, the pocket knife, the no-taste menthol cigarettes, the kids, Chicago, Cleveland, Indian heritage, even his name. All on paper long before you heard him say he was Cooper. I heard him say the same thing 27 years earlier. "I'm going by the name Dan Cooper, but my real name is Duane, no W, no Y, just plain Duane." "What's your last name? "Weber." He was kneeling on the grass along side the NE corner of 9140 Lyndale Ave. So., Bloomington, MN., at 8 AM with a pair of the green springy thingy triangular blade type grass clippers, clipping the grass next to the building, and peeping into lower level bedroom windows. Yes, THAT Duane Weber. I have a witness to the conversation. The guy you say was not involved that you promised to keep out of it. The guy with kids. The kingpin. NOT MAC.

"Not necessarily true. Both Helen Jones and her daughter testified in their interviews that [DUANE] was heavily tanned. The daughter actually described him as 'olive,' and yes...that was as big a surprise to me as it is to you reading it. And no...neither of them had ever seen the FBI's actual description or wanted poster on the hijacker."

Heavily tanned and olive are not the same. I have a bottle of olives in the refrigerator. I have a heavily tanned holster for my Silver Patton 45SA. Olives are military issue puke green, George's pistol holster was made in Texas by a civilian and it ain't. Duane was TOLD to use green make-up. I fully expect he did. Blue Bird works.

No. Betty Joy Morrow was born September 10, 1933 to Lloyd and LaVonne (Thompson) Morrow at Fairmont MN. She attended school in Fairmont, graduating in 1952. Betty worked from 1952 to 1955 as a receptionist for Drs Thayer, Wandke and Kramer in Fairmont.

Daughter of Dr. Thayer was Suzie.

No. Betty Joy Morrow was born September 10, 1933 to Lloyd and LaVonne (Thompson) Morrow at Fairmont MN. She attended school in Fairmont, graduating in 1952. Betty worked from 1952 to 1955 as a receptionist for Drs Thayer, Wandke and Kramer in Fairmont.

Daughter of Dr. Thayer was Suzie.

I was asking your doctors name, not his daughter, was it Wandke or Krammer? I noticed you copy/pasted that right off the obituary of Betty Ruschy

http://fairmontsentinel.com/page/content.detail/id/520440/Betty-Ruschy.html?nav=5004
[url]
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Dr. Thayer of "Thayer, Wandke and Kramer." Dr.s office east across the street from the Methodist Church. Dr. Thayer donated the land for the church and was a board member there. I never addressed him by his first name. Short, red hair, balding, freckles, ant-war, wonderful person.

"Another account concerned an emergency medical situation in Truman in which Truman Dr. E.
A. Thayer, who happened to be in Fairmont at the time, left Fairmont for Truman by car. He
was forced to abandon his vehicle for a horse in Northrop, and he finally abandoned the horse
when he encountered a snow drift measuring ten feet deep and forty feet in length. However, he...."

Yah, was probably E.A. We never called him anything bur Dr. Thayer. This was the only Dr. Thayer in Fairmont in 1968. So those were probably his initials. I can only tell you what I know. Don't want to give you any false information. PROOF, if you think that's what it is. I'd call it history. Doesn't prove a thing, just dots an i on a piece of paper. Altogether when bound, it makes a book. Which proves nothing. Now, the BYU pin, that's different.

Dr. Thayer of "Thayer, Wandke and Kramer." Dr.s office east across the street from the Methodist Church. Dr. Thayer donated the land for the church and was a board member there. I never addressed him by his surname. Short, red hair, balding, freckles, ant-war, wonderful person.

his actual name would help ya know? proof? donating for a church is just the greatest thing in the world, If I wanted or needed to know that, I just need your doctors full name! still Dodging after all these years B|

A given name, in Western contexts often referred to as a first name, is a personal name that specifies and differentiates between members of a group of individuals, especially in a family, all of whose members usually share the same family name (surname)
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I find this Doctors letter very strange, they wanted to put you in Levenworth? what happened to the Doctor?

The truth of the matter is that nobody can tell you what your chances of waiver approval are. Not me, not your recruiter, not your family doctor, not the nice old neighbor who retired as a colonel, not even the commanding officer of the Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS). Why? Because there isn't any "go/no go" list of what will be approved and what will not be approved. Each and every waiver request is evaluated individually, using several individual factors. No two waivers are alike. In fact, I've seen waivers approved one week, only to see waiver requests for the exact same condition, in the same branch of the Military disapproved just a week later

Basically, they would tell you, "nice try" get back in line son!

I find this Doctors letter very strange, they wanted to put you in Levenworth? what happened to the Doctor?

Thayer got a verbal repromand. Practically every other word was "probably" in the letter. They WANTED to get me assigned to McCoy at McCoy's request. If they wanted me in prison, that's where I would have been put.

you seen "the letter" on the Doctors you can't remember the first name of? and now at the request of McCoy?

"Let's ask something of evidentuary value"

that's exactly what I am doing B|

One must check a background before one can believe another's statement!

Dr "something" Thyer ???
Draft notice "mid March" no date??

this from a guy who claim to have super memory, but only when it does not involve things that can be verified!

you seen "the letter" on the Doctors you can't remember the first name of? and now at the request of McCoy?

I saw the letter, yes, I opened it and I read it. Not a matter of memory, Willis, he didn't use a first name, or initials. Yes, McCoy stepped in and asked Lorraine K. Long to have me involved in Norjak in lieu of the draft. She called me to ask if I would be willing to participate in a FAA/FBI project and I said "OK". She said I had to do something. Then I was set up with an appointment to see this Dr. David Black. I ignored the fist appointment because he was not my doctor, then got another call from Ms. Long saying I had to go to the appointment. That was when the Blue Bird stuff, the dress uniforms, the inquisition, the 'TOP SECRET" 20 year pact, all that happened. It was a couple weeks after being sent home from the induction physical by the Military physician, whose initials were not E.A.

Jo
You posted:

"No one - absolutely NO ONE instructed Cooper about his remark to a question Tina asked Cooper. She was trying to help this troubled man and at the same time soothe her fears. She enquired of Cooper if he had a grudge...she felt he was a "very sad man"."

We should get Bruce to give us the correct statement that Tina made to DB. I remember it to be that Tina asked DB why he was doing this skyjack and he said: "Let's just say I have a grudge"

That means DB was the one to first mention the grudge and not Tina. She only asked him why he was doing the skyjack if I remember it correctly. Help Bruce!

Bob
Sailshaw

"Let's ask something of evidentuary value"

that's exactly what I am doing B|

One must check a background before one can believe another's statement!

Dr "something" Thyer ???
Draft notice "mid March" no date??

this from a guy who claim to have super memory, but only when it does not involve things that can be verified!

Yes, all of this can be verified. It is not my goal to conduct a trial as I have repeated endlessly. If I thought this history was important I would have pulled up my documents. Any information of this nature I present precipitates questionable letters to the editor of my hometown paper. Last I knew he was my religious education teacher. If he is still editor.

Anything of any written value is NOT going to be available to me or the general public. If the FBI can't or won't produce it, you will have to dig in the spots where the information was buried, not on the library shelves. Mac did say, however, that if I spent enough time on the computer that I could figure it all out. That's given what I know, that you do not. Not giving you much of a shot at digging up much without making some what-if steps of faith. And here we are arguing about my Doctor's first name? You have a serious impediment to greater learning, my friend.

Come on, I'll work with you. Let's play "What-if." You don't have to buy anything. No deposit-no return. It's not like chess or checkers, it's more like a monochrome jig-saw puzzle that lights up when everything is in the right place.

not arguing anything, your Doctor's name is important! gotta go to work, so we will do more of this later!

377: You are right as usual, it was Palladin as you say:

Wasn't that Palladin in Have Gun Will Travel?

DB, like Palladin might have just left the tie as his calling card as it was not needed for the jump.

Bob
Sailshaw

Or maybe...he just took it off to put the parachute on and then forgot about it? :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

Jo
You posted:

"No one - absolutely NO ONE instructed Cooper about his remark to a question Tina asked Cooper. She was trying to help this troubled man and at the same time soothe her fears. She enquired of Cooper if he had a grudge...she felt he was a "very sad man"."

We should get Bruce to give us the correct statement that Tina made to DB. I remember it to be that Tina asked DB why he was doing this skyjack and he said: "Let's just say I have a grudge"

That means DB was the one to first mention the grudge and not Tina. She only asked him why he was doing the skyjack if I remember it correctly. Help Bruce!

Bob
Sailshaw

According to ckret...."I don't know how it got into the press that Cooper had something against the airlines. Tina asked him at one point why did he hijack the flight and Cooper replied, "I don't have a grudge against the airline, I just have a grudge."

There might be more on Tina's actual question but I quit looking after I found this.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill