47 47
quade

DB Cooper

was a joke Bob, seems to be a lot of that lately! even today's flares do not Light Up The Sky!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfOcq246sQU

you didn't answer why McCoys chutes were not marked, one would think this would be a must a short period after Cooper/Gossit/KC/LD/Weber etc.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

was a joke Bob, seems to be a lot of that lately! even today's flares do not Light Up The Sky!

Has to be something to light up to know, it would seem...... I am, therefore I am.

My wife used to do that. Spose her chute got sewed?

you didn't answer why McCoys chutes were not marked, one would think this would be a must a short period after Cooper/Gossit/KC/LD/Weber etc.

McCoy had no assistance. Did it all on his lonesome on NOH's approval. Didn't need to write himself notes. Although, that might have helped.

Has to be something to light up to know, it would seem......

McCoy had no assistance. Did it all on his lonesome on NOH's approval.

he brought his own chutes? surely the FBI was not aware of this project either? or was the FBI informed of this mission, unlike Coopers jump?

I remember now, we can't have a secret if everyone knows!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Has to be something to light up to know, it would seem......

McCoy had no assistance. Did it all on his lonesome on NOH's approval.

he brought his own chutes? surely the FBI was not aware of this project either? or was the FBI informed of this mission, unlike Coopers jump?

I remember now, we can't have a secret if everyone knows!

He thought he was smarter than he was. Made a lot of stupid mistakes, then even broke a bone in his foot. Bummed a ride for $15 from a kid with the radio blasting his story while they ride into town. Then the kid lies about how much Mac paid him for the ride. Left his fingerprints on a magazine, too. Bought a strawberry shake. Too fruity for me. Two aggressive FBI SA's pushed it and processed him. Rest of the story is re-written to fit the cover-up. Early stories were written with truth. Not any longer.

Knoss Stated below:
[reply
Sorry, Jo. I can't figure out what you are trying to say. The good chute was with the X, it would be rediculous to say the boots were in there. TOG stored them for Duane where Cossey? could get them. Your information is disinformation.

Would some inform Knoss that his information is very twisted.. Both of the BACK chutes (which are the main chutes had NO marking on them other than what is normally on a good funtional apparatus). It was the reserves (front packs) that were provided from another place that the X came into play. Try to keep this simple if you can (draw it out for him). We had LONG discussions about the front and rear packs...you guys who are jumpers know what you are talking about.

The statement to which I have replied to shoots Knoss's logic (out of the plane at 10K ft without a chute! :) I am sure he will come back with some elaborate story about this being a mistake and that he didn't say that.

He had made such a reference much earlier and got PEGGED, but continues to ignored the replies and kept right on digging his own grave.

If I am wrong about the X pac - then I apologize, but only a slim choice of that. I am not a jumper, but I do know the front pack is a reserve to be pulled in the event of a malfunction of the back-pac which is the main chute.

Am I confused? I do not think I am that Stupid, but then the Cooper THINGY has fried my brains plus old age.

Sorry:
I did not catch that Bruce spoke with the co-pilot's son. I thought it unusual for the co-pilot to speak about this to media. It was a logical mistake since I my only communications have been with the Co-pilot and those were limited over these many yrs.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Ralph H. flew in either a Army National Guard or Army Reserve UH-1 helicopter. He did not see the airliner at any point.

In 1971, no USA operational military helicopter could maintain 175 knots in level flight. There are some technical factors involved that Knoss obviously has never heard of.

That sounds accurate and consistent with what I said. Except your claim of BS is totally unfounded as what I claim is the truth. You just don't know it yet. You have the tennacity to search out the truth and you could do it if you really wanted to.

You need to read my response to your silly claims again. That response is NOT "accurate and consistent with what I (Knoss) said" as you claim.

You don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about!

I read consistency. I repeated what McCoy reported. I see nothing at odds, just different words. I am not a pilot, just a reporter of fact.

Knoss, forget about returning to the reservation. You are headed back to the nut house.

But would you tell us how you got out of the straight jacket and padded cell in the first place? Do you still shoot acid? Are your delusions a 24 hour a day matter or is it just 23 hours a day?

Then the kid lies about how much Mac paid him for the ride.

why would you make a post in 2010 claiming the same amount? Richard Floyd McCoy, Jr? You have GOT to be kidding! Stupid screw-up wanna-be. Couldn’t even walk into town. Had to buy a ride for $15!

Since you made a remark several days ago about that statement being a joke for Mac, I guess it was a joke inside a joke? how much more can you add to these two lines made two years ago?

Then the kid lies about how much Mac paid him for the ride.

why would you make a post in 2010 claiming the same amount? Richard Floyd McCoy, Jr? You have GOT to be kidding! Stupid screw-up wanna-be. Couldn’t even walk into town. Had to buy a ride for $15!

Since you made a remark several days ago about that statement being a joke for Mac, I guess it was a joke inside a joke? how much more can you add to these two lines made two years ago?

At least a page or two. I have also recently addressed that comment made on another forum that claimed McCoy to be in the top ten criminals of all time. Sounded like something Mac would do himself! Mac was not a criminal, he was an undercover cop, agent, plant, on loan from the Pentagon. If you really want a disertation on that tripe, I certainly can provide it, but I see no value in it. Mac has a big ego and he is sensitive, like having his ears flattened.

on loan from the Pentagon

why would a guy like this be running around from the Law in a corn field?

Mac was a,
War hero.....Fact
Hijacker ......Fact
Induction Officer......no validation
from the Pentagon...no validation
U.S. Marshal............no validation
Still alive.................no validation

here again is where the "secret" becomes a problem, we know have the Pentagon in on this? or was he just loaned out like the local E-Z rental furniture rental company not knowing what will happen to there furniture once in the hands of strangers?

"how much more can you add to these two lines made two years ago?"

Manchurian Candidate (joke):

These people are all wonderful people, they are my friends, they are all important people, pillars in the community. There isn't anything one of us wouldn't do for one another. We are comrades to the death.

Williams, shoot Sgt. Smith there. Yes, Sir, BOOM! Thank you, Sir. (paraphrased)

on loan from the Pentagon

why would a guy like this be running around from the Law in a corn field?

Mac was a,
War hero.... FALSIFICATION of records
Hijacker ......Fact Agent for the Government
Induction Officer......no validation assigned to Special Services
from the Pentagon...no validation See Tenent
U.S. Marshal............no validation Correct
Still alive.................no validation at his request

here again is where the "secret" becomes a problem, we know have the Pentagon in on this? or was he just loaned out like the local E-Z rental furniture rental company not knowing what will happen to there furniture once in the hands of strangers?

Adequately documented not a matter of question. You just don't have the proof in YOUR hands.

Bob, you are getting up there with your age, spending time on a Parachute form trying to convince a few people of this VALIDATED story seems ridiculous to say the least!

what would it matter from this stand point going public?
I would hurry if I was you, the red wooden dowels are ticking B|

Bob, you are getting up there with your age, spending time on a Parachute form trying to convince a few people of this VALIDATED story seems ridiculous to say the least!

what would it matter from this stand point going public?

There are some major players, NOH, TOG, Mac, etc., that would be at risk in a number of ways. Arrest, which I don't think would happen?, loss of pensions, exposure to criminal elements looking for revenge, FBI embarrassment, maybe National Security, and BIG law suits......
I would hurry if I was you, the red wooden dowels are ticking B|

My interest is not showcasing the Cooper Case. It is not in writing a McCoy book. I absolutely DETEST the false stories coming from all the self-proclaimed EXPERTS who have anywhere from half to everything wrong and GLOAT on it. George is closest, then Towsaw and Jo for a tie, but Cook, Poison, Bleep, Maria and Jamie, and 2000 other Kooks the FBI has talked to.... and I just have to get in line. My interest is in finding another whistleblower who knows what really went down and is willing to safely expose the truth. Most all are dead now. Or afraid of the FBI. Paranoid in some cases.

The trailing helicopter was shooting flares up in the air above 305. Have you ever seen a flare?

Night flares are very effective at lighting up aircraft in the sky. Remember the flares over Bagdad at night on TV?

20 years later with improved equipment, yes.

The trailing helicopter was shooting flares up in the air above 305. Have you ever seen a flare?

Night flares are very effective at lighting up aircraft in the sky. Remember the flares over Bagdad at night on TV?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8904;

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8903;

Yes Bob, I've seen flares...

And the pics YOU downloaded are 400' parachute flares...totally useless fired from a chopper...would light up very little at 10,000 feet. I don't care HOW good Janet's eyes are! :D;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8904;

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=8903;

And the pics YOU downloaded are 400' parachute flares...totally useless fired from a chopper...would light up very little at 10,000 feet. I don't care HOW good Janet's eyes are! :D;)

what altitude would you say this aircraft is at? Blevins thought around 4000, even when he zooms in, how in the hell would you notice a man on the stairway? while you just so happen to look up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMRwweEkh0w

What she saw is what happened according to McCoy. The correction in the flight path to the actual path also confirms Janet's claims, McCoy's claims and the corrected flight path, and even Cook confirms what she claims. Reported winds at 60Kt from the SE AND from the West at 75kt at the same time??? HOOEY! All sides agree on the same facts, except some on this forum. It all fits together from different sources to the same conclusion. The plane was a player in the hijacking and was shifted to where Janet saw it WEST of Portland. FACT.

what altitude would you say this aircraft is at? Blevins thought around 4000, even when he zooms in, how in the hell would you notice a man on the stairway? while you just so happen to look up?

Not a problem with that scenerio. Big problem at 10,000 ft. Triagulate it. Length of 305= 130 ft?

10,000 ft. el at 45°= 14,000 ft line of sight?

Pretty small, but with a flare on it, well, you can see Mars if you look. Not much difference in the aperture. Hard to see a jumper, but with a little imagination....... hey! That Dude's got his NY Sen. Weiner hangin' out! And Duane had big ears, don't forget that. She obviously saw the plane, she probably imbelished the jumper bit. Witnesses tend to do that shit... some of them, wives especially.

The greatest? Greater that WHO, dear?

That would be my guess, somewhere around 4 grand....

And yeah, I have over 30 years of looking up at aircraft watching people fall out of 'em...that story doesn't pass the smell test period. :D:D:D

And yeah, I have over 30 years of looking up at aircraft watching people fall out of 'em...that story doesn't pass the smell test period. :D:D:D

Yes. I watched a skydiver in a wing suit jump at the Fairmont Airport in southern Minnesota. He was a very well experienced jumper and thought he could land without pulling the chord. With each consecutive jump he had been getting closer and closer to the ground. They made a movie about him with Bert Lancaster. I watched him climb out of the plane and jump. He landed on the cement right in front of the crowd. His bat suit wasn't good enough to catch the wind that day, but we could see him try.

Knoss, shooting flares through a helicopter's rotor can have very bad side effects such as losing a rotor blade.

Yes. I watched a skydiver in a wing suit jump at the Fairmont Airport in southern Minnesota. He was a very well experienced jumper and thought he could land without pulling the chord. With each consecutive jump he had been getting closer and closer to the ground. They made a movie about him with Bert Lancaster. I watched him climb out of the plane and jump. He landed on the cement right in front of the crowd. His bat suit wasn't good enough to catch the wind that day, but we could see him try.

:D:D:D Stop it Bob, yer killin' me here! :D:D:D

What year was that Bob, I can seem to find any record of the incident happening in Fairmont Minn. :)

The movie was Gypsy Moths, filmed in Kansas...A buddy that use to post here was in the movie.
They called them Bat-Wings back then, not wing suits...so much for the accurate memory huh? ;)

Pretty small, but with a flare on it, well, you can see Mars if you look

no flares on 305....remember? bottom line once again, there is no way she was able to see a man on those stairs period, this falls under common sense and not facts from what someone said, "Janet" also seems to be in the background of this game!

People seen a man in the grassy knoll, a cop I believe, is this a fact or a statement? only a fact if there is proof!

Marla claims she is certain about LD, is this a fact or a statement? she also has yet to show any real proof! where did Marla go?

Fact
noun
something that actually exists; reality; truth.

Most story tellers use words like fact or positive, while this might be true in your mind but, leaves the door open for us because you fail to show anything physical or documented to back up the word "fact"

Marla did what I like to call a hit a run, she plastered her story all over the place in hopes of getting attention in order for people to follow her and buy her book which backfired big time, similar to the flare problem you fail to see!

Marla is a perfect example showing how gullible the public is, a lot of people thought a guy by the name of James Hydrick was the real deal by fooling millions of people until he was exposed as you will see here in this short segment, pay attention to the last couple seconds of the film as to why he did this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7yDLRib5CQ

guess where he is now? in prison for child molesting!

'Stop it Bob, yer killin' me here!'

Yah, I shouldn't have told that one there.
I do apologize for that! That was a bad one there.
But is was true. You can look it up. Lots of really bad stories about that airport. A display fighter trainer was being sent to our airport. He missed our house by a few feet and burned in our plowed field at 3 am. Couldn't find the airport 2 miles east. They sent another one the next month.