47 47
quade

DB Cooper

what altitude would you say this aircraft is at? Blevins thought around 4000, even when he zooms in, how in the hell would you notice a man on the stairway? while you just so happen to look up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMRwweEkh0w

That would be my guess, somewhere around 4 grand....

And yeah, I have over 30 years of looking up at aircraft watching people fall out of 'em...that story doesn't pass the smell test period. :D:D:D

Yes. I watched a skydiver in a wing suit jump at the Fairmont Airport in southern Minnesota. He was a very well experienced jumper and thought he could land without pulling the chord. With each consecutive jump he had been getting closer and closer to the ground. They made a movie about him with Bert Lancaster. I watched him climb out of the plane and jump. He landed on the cement right in front of the crowd. His bat suit wasn't good enough to catch the wind that day, but we could see him try.

:D:D:D Stop it Bob, yer killin' me here! :D:D:D

What year was that Bob, I can seem to find any record of the incident happening in Fairmont Minn. :)

The movie was Gypsy Moths, filmed in Kansas...A buddy that use to post here was in the movie.
They called them Bat-Wings back then, not wing suits...so much for the accurate memory huh? ;)

Right! Bat wings. Must have been in the late 50's. I saw something on it on the internet. Check Fairmont Municipal Airport history. Manager was Al Alsworth. That was before I got my 6 Million Dollar MKUltra memory, don't cha know.

what does a guy wearing a bat suit have to do with the video showing how hard it would be to see a human being on the bottom of the plane? could it be possible that you were born in Dodge City?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

'People seen a man in the grassy knoll,....'

They 'seen' more than one. One guy even took 'pitchers'. There was supposedly another guy in the gutter drain.

I have no insight for any of that, only what I experienced. Over 2000 people have claimed Cooper experiences. They don't help my cause at all. I have the only credible witnesses there are. TOG, MAC, NOH, etc. That is the difference. They confirmed to me all I need to know. I never even HEARD of Maria (new name Cooper) or any of the other boneheads... enough said on that subject.

what does a guy wearing a bat suit have to do with the video showing how hard it would be to see a human being on the bottom of the plane? could it be possible that you were born in Dodge City?

Reference was to what you can see way up high in the sky, like people jumping. I 'twas not born in Dodge City. My birthplace was in Minnesota, though. In a hospital, too. Not in a barn or in a shed, in a room and in a bed.

that picture ws so distorted it's not funny, I'm not really going to get into that theory, but again that is not real proof.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

that picture ws so distorted it's not funny, I'm not really going to get into that theory, but again that is not real proof.

You are right. ALL of the good "PROOF" is covered up. The only option is lining up the circumstantial evidence showing the facts in truth in a different light and in total as a complete panorama of the sequence of events. One little point at a time only loses interest, but they have to be exposed to join them together to see the whole picture. When we have people trying to squalsh even the discussion of what really happened, it is very difficult to expose anything. It's a jungle out there, an authorized free-for-all with Cooper cover-up EXCEPT when you speak any truth. Then the big guns come out and the threats roll and the sabres clash. You can see it right here. All I have to do is type a couple names.....

The trailing helicopter was shooting flares up in the air above 305. Have you ever seen a flare?

Night flares are very effective at lighting up aircraft in the sky. Remember the flares over Bagdad at night on TV?

Knoss, shooting flares through a helicopter's rotor can have very bad side effects such as losing a rotor blade.

I think it is safe to assume at this time, that no flares were shot into the blades of the chase helicopters. I will acknowledge that objection. We certainly don't want to create any injuries at this late date.

Obviously I'm tired, bedtime here in the deep dark woods. Wolves are howling and the log fire is flickering. Time to shut off Jo's new wide screen and call it a day.

Here is a very interesting story (see attachment)

Is this you?
No it is not, sorry for the way it was worded, rushed out of the house to Mac Donalds for a burger:$ I was 6 years old in 68.

That was the name of the story I found online, it's a lot longer than what I presented.

http://my-vietnam-stories.blogspot.com/2006/03/chapter-1-drafted-may-6-to-october-6.html

I found the story touching from knowing a lot of vets in the past and many who I am friends with to this day, I don't get many combat stories from them, they never want to talk about it, one thing they don't like and openly talk about is draft dodgers!

My Father was in the Navy when I was born, he was proud to be part of the Mercury Project and was on the USS Randolph during the Cuban missile crisis.

So, I take it personal when stories such as these pop up, If Knoss was ever proven to be fabrication, my sentence for him would be spending the remainder of his life in a Veterans Hospital so he could be constantly reminded of this mistake. (If proven)

what struck me in the article was the first paragraph about the Government Policy in 1968! I am learning more and more as time goes on and hope some conclusion can come of this other than constant post after post made on a thread for something other than what has been going on the last several days!

I appreciate you guys not jumping on me for taking so much space up on this adventure B|

Dave

I think it is safe to assume at this time, that no flares were shot into the blades of the chase helicopters. I will acknowledge that objection. We certainly don't want to create any injuries at this late date.

Obviously I'm tired, bedtime here in the deep dark woods. Wolves are howling and the log fire is flickering. Time to shut off Jo's new wide screen and call it a day.

Which helo. whose helo?

Yes. Your 6 hour cycle is catching up on you. Time
to bed. nighty night

"If Knoss was ever proven to be fabrication, my sentence for him would be spending the remainder of his life in a Veterans Hospital so he could be constantly reminded of this mistake. (If proven)"

I'm BAAAAA-AAAACK!

"What struck me in the article was the first paragraph about the Government Policy in 1968!"

Like I said, General LeMay was a mean son-of-a-bitch. He was the one pushing that policy. The Lottery Drawer, the "Bomb 'em back into the stone age!" SOB. THAT guy.

If proven, I will personally sign my commit papers for the State Mental Hospital seven miles south of me.

"Which helo. whose helo?"

The one that McCoy was in. The TV FBI Cooper film showing the helicopter chase by the FBI with Adam Beach playing McCoy in the Helicopter. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE watch that video!! This is important. Adam is a Canadian of Native American heritage and looks a lot like Mac in 1971-2. Mac wanted to play the role himself and I cautioned against it. Ask Mac. Check WHO made the film.
I double dare you.
The flares were shot from the chopper that carried McCoy. He was NOT flying it.

how did the military Doctors come to there conclusion your letter was false? what was your medical reason for "rejection"

I'm presently reading a story of a man who had a letter from a doctor who was treating him for acne, guess what the good old military did with him?

Sent him Home!

They tried to get him twice! 1967

The trailing helicopter was shooting flares up in the air above 305. Have you ever seen a flare?

Night flares are very effective at lighting up aircraft in the sky. Remember the flares over Bagdad at night on TV?

Do you even know how big those flares are?

Your story is falling apart, again.

Lay out the actual physical proof. There are no consequences to you, if you put it all out there.

Duane being a Solo Cooper is far more viable than the whole GOV plan and Cover Up. Remember the FOE is allowing facts to be revealed that discount the LSD parts of your story, other than LSD may have influenced you to tell the story.

It (the FOE) also shows other aspects of your story to be fantasy as well.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

how did the military Doctors come to there conclusion your letter was false? what was your medical reason for "rejection"

I don't know that it was false. I had allergies to most everything except rocks. Exposure to dried grass, oats, grains, dust, animals, etc., would cause shortness in breath and the inability to breathe. I had a bad case of Osgood Schlatter's Disease, which is a bone spur on the knee. It stuck out an inch or so and had deteriorated my right leg's mobility severely. I was in a cast for two years. Dr. Thayer's opinion was that it would affect my ability to perform regular tasks. This letter was filled with 'probably' and words like that.

The reason for the discontent was having told Lorraine K. Long that I would move to Canada before submitting to the draft. I thought that was made clear previously.

I'm presently reading a story of a man who had a letter from a doctor who was treating him for acne, guess what the good old military did with him? Sent him Home!

Me too.

Never asked me again.

I don't know that it was false. I had allergies to most everything except rocks. Exposure to dried grass, oats, grains, dust, animals, etc., would cause shortness in breath and the inability to breathe. I had a bad case of Osgood Schlatter's Disease, which is a bone spur on the knee. It stuck out an inch or so and had deteriorated my right leg mobility severely. I was in a cast for two years. Dr. Thayer's opinion was that it would affect my ability to perform regular tasks. This letter was filled with 'probably' and words like that.

I'm presently reading a story of a man who had a letter from a doctor who was treating him for acne, guess what the good old military did with him? Sent him Home!

Me too.

Never asked me again.

"I don't know that it was false"

So, how did they conclude this was all false information where they had to give the Doctor (with no first name) a reprimand?

So, how did they conclude this was all false information where they had to give the Doctor (with no first name) a reprimand?

E.A. first name. You are badgering the witness. Thayer admitted to writing the letter with the purpose of keeping me out of the Army. I thought and still believe it was accurate, authentic and sufficient. I didn't agree with the War, much less Government tactics of dealing with objectors, card burners, gays and blacks including MLK. Still don't.

I like pie. BITE ME, Mattie!

How about you lay off the childish antics? Like the post above, and the name calling etc, and actually put evidence out for experts and decent people to look at and weigh?

You will suffer NO CONSEQUENCES for "Whistle Blowing" (if True).

I suspect you won't actually present proof, because all of your story is false. Your word is not "proof", that has been established, so lets not re-hash that debacle again.:S

You took the Duane Weber Story (Plausible) and being a conspiracy theorist, turned it in to this farce you have now. You have tangled it up so bad your forgetting your own lines and mixing things up. [:/]

Add your deplorable Draft Dodger story and I can not have any respect for you as a man, a person of any sort. You sir, should be ashamed, you took your little joke too far and on top of distressing a ailing woman (Jo) now stoop to such childish and immature antics as insulting folks with far for honor than you.:(

I was not on the "ban BK" band wagon, but think it would be a good idea, for the viability of the thread.

(Crabbing, by the way, does not change a flight path, it keeps you on it and it is adjusting for potential drift . AVN 101):S

Matt

E.A. first name. You are badgering the witness.Over ruled, Counselor may treat the Witness as Hostile. Thayer admitted to writing the letter with the purpose of keeping me out of the Army. I thought and still believe it was accurate, authentic and sufficient. I didn't agree with the War, much less Government tactics of dealing with objectors, card burners, gays and blacks including MLK. Still don't.

"(Crabbing, by the way, does not change a flight path, it keeps you on it and it is adjusting for potential drift . AVN 101)"

Yes, it does when you crab into winds you claim are eastbound when in fact they are westbound. This is why I don't care to waste the forum's time with you. You don't have what it takes to follow along. Robert99 and MrShutter have a brain on their shoulders which they use effectively. 377 has blinders on, and Jo has an ego caught between her eyes. YOU have a CREW thing enveloping you and can't be objective. Understand?

E.A. first name. You are badgering the witness. Thayer admitted to writing the letter with the purpose of keeping me out of the Army. I thought and still believe it was accurate, authentic and sufficient. I didn't agree with the War, much less Government tactics of dealing with objectors, card burners, gays and blacks including MLK. Still don't.

asking for a first name in order to back up ones story is hardly "badgering a witness" that's story check 101

Bob, you need to lay some facts on the table other than what is in your mind! you can't expect anyone to believe stories from you that gives dates, times weather among other things, and then turn around and be fuzzy on your background!

The word is called "suspect" you try so hard to prove and say things but, unless you can back them up other than your own words...it means nothing but a good written story with zero sources backing these claims! sorry bud!

I also find it suspect that I'm finding some pretty ridiculous stories that get them out of the draft and yet they felt compelled to check your story out?

"(Crabbing, by the way, does not change a flight path, it keeps you on it and it is adjusting for potential drift . AVN 101)"

Yes, it does when you crab into winds you claim are eastbound when in fact they are westbound. This is why I don't care to waste the forum's time with you. You don't have what it takes to follow along. Robert99 and MrShutter have a brain on their shoulders which they use effectively. 377 has blinders on, and Jo has an ego caught between her eyes. YOU have a CREW thing enveloping you and can't be objective. Understand?

Knoss, the quote from Matt is correct. Don't try to claim that I support such baloney as you have repeatedly claimed about "fake crab angles".

You obviously have mental and emotional problems. In my humble opinion, this thread will be greatly improved by your departure. Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out.

asking for a first name in order to back up ones story is hardly "badgering a witness" that's story check 101

Asked and answered. No need to badger the witness
further, MrShutter45.

Bob, you need to lay some facts on the table other than what is in your mind! you can't expect anyone to believe stories from you that gives dates, times weather among other things, and then turn around and be fuzzy on your background!

I see no fuzz. You ask things of me that did not exist. They can be researched, but you can't hold me responsible for information I do not have, or never had. I can only tell what I know. I don't want to guess with you monsters at my throat.

The word is called "suspect" you try so hard to prove and say things but, unless you can back them up other than your own words...it means nothing but a good written story with zero sources backing these claims! sorry bud!

Bill does not want to take a chance on releasing facts, Nick will not discuss it at all, Mac is in hiding but willing, Jo is playing cover up, the FBI either doesn't know or doesn't care to know depending on their age, George is stuck on a creatored Cooper, Karen is over it, Denny is chicken, some don't remember anything at all, Towsaw is dead as are Scott and Duane. Cossy is a possible. Ralph is a possible. I know what you say is true. Blevins wrote a book on thin air and straws, then presented it as a possibility. What I have, with redactions is what really happened as opposed to digging in KC's scrapbook for anything that might fit. I can lay out the entire thing all by myself based on what happened rather than speculation. Once the truth is obvious, the guys who would sue me would be safe by the truth of the matter. Ref: I Led Three Lives, by Herbert Philbrick. Until then, I am a perceived threat to people I am supposed to protect. What is protection? I believe in truth. I believe the truth of what happened was GOOD. They were GOOD. They are HEROES. And it is a HEROIC story that I think is time for release.