47 47
quade

DB Cooper

when did you get your draft notice in the mail? should be easy for you given the fact that you remember so well B|

Spring of 68 probably mid March 68. I drove a light blue 54 Ford 2dr to 2nd St. and 3rd Ave. I parked on the west side of the street (3rd) facing south, about in the middle of the block and walked up a long flight of cement stairs to the building. Nobody else around until I got to the right room. I presented my letter from Doctor Thayer of Fairmont, MN. and went right to the front of the procession to be examined by a Doctor who told me to leave.

Two FBI Agents then made a call on Doctor Thayer in person. Thayer called me to advise that he had been given a stern warning and to apologize for causing me any trouble. I told him it was all taken care of, which totally baffled him.

And THAT is the truth about THAT.
This was your Induction process? Mid march of 68 at 2nd st and 3rd ave, correct?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

That is correct, Your Honor.

could you please tell the court the name of the office in which Robert Alan Knoss entered at 2nd st and 3rd ave.

Objection is over ruled!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Federal Building, Induction.

please answer the courts question, along with the reason the FBI would be at a military office you are about to give the name of

If the court checks this area in question back in 1968 of March, the court will find the said office....correct?

please answer the courts question, along with the reason the FBI would be at a military office you are about to give the name of

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? What FBI? Thayer was in Fairmont, the induction office was in Minneapolis. The FBI went from Minneapolis to Fairmont. I lived in BLOOMINGTON, Mn. where Weber practiced and trained.

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? What FBI? Thayer was in Fairmont, the induction office was in Minneapolis. The FBI went from Minneapolis to Fairmont. I lived in BLOOMINGTON, Mn. where Weber practiced and trained.
then please tell the name of the building at 2nd and 3rd ave, and why the FBI was involved with the military with a simple case of deception with getting drafted? Federal building what? lots of Federal builings, but they have names ya know B| don't get mad, get glad :)

If the court checks this area in question back in 1968 of March, the court will find the said office....correct?

One giant frickin' Washington DC type building that covers the entire block. Massive looking Greek architecture with columns and massive stairs. Not exactly an office per se. I think it is still there, too big to move on it's own.

One giant frickin' Washington DC type building that covers the entire block. Massive looking Greek architecture with columns and massive stairs. Not exactly an office per se. I think it is still there, too big to move on it's own.
you can remember the car, the street the dates, but not the name? what city was this? please excuse my forgetfulness B|

"then please tell the name of the building at 2nd and 3rd ave, and why the FBI was involved with the military with a simple case of deception with getting drafted? Federal building what? lots of Federal builings, but they have names ya know don't get mad, get glad"

It is called, "The Frickin' Federal Building" as oposed to the Frickin' Post Office or the Frickin' Federal Reserve Bank. I did not direct the Frickin' FBI, ever. You'd have to ask the Frickin' Selective Service how and why the FBI was directed to be involved. I can only report what I know to be the facts, Your Honor. I'm a Zip-Loc guy. (:#)^

"then please tell the name of the building at 2nd and 3rd ave, and why the FBI was involved with the military with a simple case of deception with getting drafted? Federal building what? lots of Federal builings, but they have names ya know don't get mad, get glad"

It is called, "The Frickin' Federal Building" as oposed to the Frickin' Post Office or the Frickin' Federal Reserve Bank. I did not direct the Frickin' FBI, ever. You'd have to ask the Frickin' Selective Service how and why the FBI was directed to be involved. I can only report what I know to be the facts, Your Honor. I'm a Zip-Loc guy. (:#)^

Ok zippy, I'll be back later, gotta go to work, court will start again approx, 11:30 PM...... bye Zippy B|

be sure to have all Availible information required B|

377 You say:

"Maybe Sailshaw can chime in. Sailboats, especially racing types, are always on the cutting edge for using exotic materials if they save weight and are strong."

Yes we did use titanium in our racing sailboats and as I have said before, I used some on my boat that I found in the scrap tub skids in the Boeing 9-101 bldg. when the SST (Super Sonic Transport) was in work in the late 1960's. I believe DB worked in the same building above the materials research lab that filled the titanium (and aluminum) waste tub skids. The small curly cue of aluminum (like Tome Kaye found) was the product of a machining process. I think it makes DB most likely a Boeing worker at the time and subject to the SST lay-off (another part of DB's Grudge).

Bob
Sailshaw

"I mean...he was careful to retrieve the notes, for example, but didn't seem to care about the tie."

WHOA!!!! THAT'S WRONG!!!! Duane did not retrieve the notes!! Several were put in a briefcase in the cockpit, stew's notes kept by the stew. One note was given to a reporter in California. You probably have seen the stew's notes, and the first note resides with the kingpin, written by McCoy's hand for Duane. The hijacker that retrieved the notes was McCoy months later. Good thing you DON"T try to write the truth, because you really stink at that, too. Go Fish!

"(another part of DB's Grudge)..."

He hag no grudge, he was just told to say that as a point of misdirection, so someone could suggest something like the above!!! CREW to the bottom of his black little heart.

377 You say:

"Maybe Sailshaw can chime in. Sailboats, especially racing types, are always on the cutting edge for using exotic materials if they save weight and are strong."

Yes we did use titanium in our racing sailboats and as I have said before, I used some on my boat that I found in the scrap tub skids in the Boeing 9-101 bldg. when the SST (Super Sonic Transport) was in work in the late 1960's. I believe DB worked in the same building above the materials research lab that filled the titanium (and aluminum) waste tub skids. The small curly cue of aluminum (like Tome Kaye found) was the product of a machining process. I think it makes DB most likely a Boeing worker at the time and subject to the SST lay-off (another part of DB's Grudge).

Bob
Sailshaw

please keep in mind the scale of those particles, in Tom's photos. Compare their relative sizes:

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/particle-sizes-d_934.html

Flour dust, some bacteria and virii are larger in
some cases. Tom calls the Al piece a "spiral" and
a "chip". To me it is a shaving, from a process with
some tool. A drill? Nothing wierd about that in the
context of an aircraft-machine.

One has to wonder what ventilator system aboard
305 would have yielded? Say stuck to the ventilator
filters, if there were filters? Each row of seats sits
directly under or near a ventilator ports?

These particles may form a cluster with a common
delivery source-mechanism. Maintenance activity?

Food service worker who surfed the Tides of the
Columbia along Tena Bar, waving to the Fazio's
and the Ingrams on vacation? Delivering his
package of moire & pamadjeon -

Are these finshed metals, raw materials, and what is
this thing that looks like it was once a molten
dropped moon crater-thingie eaten out by acid with
crystals of some kind inside? Do you find these
things in foundaries, in tin shops, or work areas in
maintenance yards? Is that what Coca-Cola does
to a Carnagie-Melon robot's gut?

I will forever be grateful that Blevins came along, if
only to introduce the world "Thingie" into our
technical vocabularly, on ocassions such as this -

The springie has sprung - boing boing boing boing...
which catches the essence of titanium minds in
motion.

The aluminun drill shaving, if thats what it is, is
the largest particle by far at a whopping 1.6mm or
1600 microns. Some guy with a hand tool and a cigar
in his mouth may have made that, before Cooper
comes along later to sip bourbon and smoke nicotin
under the palm tree of his handy work -

oh well -

Georger says in part:

'I will forever be grateful that Blevins came along, if only to introduce the world "Thingie" into our technical vocabularly, on ocassions such as this -

The Sringie Thingie has sprung -'

I post up a serious bit back there about the Boeing layoffs, complete with numbers and a picture...and that's what YOU put up in response? That's all you got? What a joke. :S

Just goes to prove you have a built-in problem with yours truly that blinds you to anything I present. Sounds like a personal problem to me...

Your objectivity in the Cooper case flew out the window a while back, I think.

what in HELL are you yammering about now -

???????????????????????????????????????????

>:(>:(:S:S:S:o

go jump people on the street or kids getting on a
buss, or something - ?

Mind your own business for a change?(if you have any)

:P

Georger says in part:

'I will forever be grateful that Blevins came along, if only to introduce the world "Thingie" into our technical vocabularly, on ocassions such as this -

The Sringie Thingie has sprung -'

I post up a serious bit back there about the Boeing layoffs, complete with numbers and a picture...and that's what YOU put up in response? That's all you got? What a joke. :S

Just goes to prove you have a built-in problem with yours truly that blinds you to anything I present. Sounds like a personal problem to me...

Your objectivity in the Cooper case flew out the window a while back, I think.

Yah, GEORGER! Be more specific like me! Hit 'em with FACTS!

Knoss states:

Jo knows most of what I say is right. She has some weird idea for protecting the living conspirators but ratting on the FBI. Well, Ralph and Nick are living, Jo. She won't give up McCoy, or the other guy, just call them 'footprints'.

Crap - I have found NO TRUTHS in anything you have said. I am protecting NO ONE, but do protect myself against people like you who consistently twist things to meet your own needs or your twisted mine.

Please STOP using footprints - again you have NO footprints!
You do NOT have any written documentation or photos - you have NOTHING. Footprints was NOT part of your vocabulary until I spoke of the footprints we are chasing. A footprint leaves an impression - one can SEE.

You have NOTHING anyone can see other than your twisted story which has evolved from phone conversations and emails with me and others. Every post you make just buries you deeper and deeper in your own excrement.

It would be fruitless to follow any lead on the BYU pin as that only exists in your mind. PRESENT (1) ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE - JUST ONE THAT WARRANTS anyone expend one minute doing so. You presented "pictures' of Mac and it was obvious only a sick mind would even present something so "obviously" concocted.

You also continue to repeat the story claiming Duane wore make-up and his hair was bleached blonde. That would have created a FREAK - an attention getter. His complexion was anything but pale - you can't even reconcile yourself about that when pictures have been present that PROVE you are contocting the make-up story.

Amongest the contenders for Cooper only KC would have needed make-up to make him appear darker.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"another part of DB's Grudge)..."

Knoss has stated below:

He hag no grudge, he was just told to say that as a point of misdirection, so someone could suggest something like the above!!! CREW to the bottom of his black little heart.

:)No one - absolutely NO ONE instructed Cooper about his remark to a question Tina asked Cooper. She was trying to help this troubled man and at the same time soothe her fears. She enquired of Cooper if he had a grudge...she felt he was a "very sad man".

[:/]
Tina was NOT part of a conspiracy before or after and now ,you Knoss make a mockery out of a simple question she innocently asked. Individuals like Knoss are responsible for many crimes never being solved. Truth is NOT part of their lives and individuals like Knoss live in some kind of alternate world.

>:(The SIMPLE FACTS about this crime are just that simple and easy and should NOT be up for debate AND/OR some writer or freak changing facts about the crime and first response to investigative interviews with witnesses.

:PNO one instructed Tina to ask if Cooper had a GRUDGE! That was just her way of life - to be there for others in a time of need. It just how she was raised.

:SCooper's answer again was just generic as he realized she was simply trying to be kind and was showing concern. After all Cooper actually thought these would be his last moments on earth.

:DAs for the tie - I have my own gut feelings about that. Since DNA was not a known factor - it was left on purpose...and this is my gut feeling because of things said by the ex-wife and something Duane stated one time - but it was not related to the skyjacking.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber