One helo went almost straight north of Portland
clear up to the Ariel area ... after some back and
forth they turned their search light off so as not to
alert Cooper (one said). They were looking for any
sign of a fire ? Without any lights on it was nearly
pitch black (one said). With that fruitless endeavor
they came back south and . . .

(above from notes)

The "STORM" was over when the Helicopters went up. RIGHT!:)
Do the NOTES state a time frame of the helo departing the ground?
Must have been later if the were looking for a fire - surely Cooper would NOT have lit a fire. This search was doomed from get go with that kind of thinking.

HELP!

Weber DID not bury a chute under a tower. Whew!

I am just about to BLOW - the co-pilot is NOT a friend of Knoss.

Knoss has NO RESPECT for anyone and I regret ever having spoke to him.

Until I "GOT" what he was all about, I actually thought he might know something. The more the talked the longer his NOSE grew

One LOOK at the "photos" he presents as evidence is enough to scream: "Commit this man"!

I think I will go crawl in that Damn Rabbit Hole with Geoffry Grey - if I could only find it!

Scream: "GEOFFFFREEEEYY,
hellllppp, puullllleeease!"

Where are those Damn Tomatoe Cans!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I'll bet there aren't too many common, ordinary folks who could answer all those technical questions correctly. I know I can't.

But I don't need a meteorologist to tell me when I'm in a rain or wind storm either. I can make that diagnosis on my own.

What can I say -- I was there. I may get a bit melodramatic, as BobKnoss so astutely noted, but I try to be truthful in my observations. I may not be a weather expert, but I know a storm when I see one.

I'll bet there aren't too many common, ordinary folks who could answer all those technical questions correctly. I know I can't.

But I don't need a meteorologist to tell me when I'm in a rain or wind storm either. I can make that diagnosis on my own.

What can I say -- I was there. I may get a bit melodramatic, as BobKnoss so astutely noted, but I try to be truthful in my observations. I may not be a weather expert, but I know a storm when I see one.

Speaking of storms, what happened to Hurricane Marla?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Blevins: I was the first one to chalenge Marla at the Symposim and again afterwards. I confronted Curtis and FBI HQ in DC. I was even question by King 5 News and NBC Today about Marla. Prior to your interview. I even posted on her Face Book. So you were not the first to question or go public against Marla's story. I don't realy believe I was. I think it was a news paper in DC. Jerry

Robert says he wants the TRUTH

Look at the bright side. I could be completely off-base, have to bake and eat crow, and be WRONG.

Wouldn't you like to know? I surely would. My only interest is the truth.

If by chance Curtis Eng actually takes the time to meet with you, expand your questioning to include other suspects. Ask about L.D. and Melvin Wilson.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

... Do you actually buy into the Knoss Fable or not?

How can I comment on something I know nothing about? I am not like you whuffos who seem to comment on aspects of jumping that you know nothing about. For the most part, I have been entertained while reading whuffo comments about our sport. I read the thread for the lulz.

I reached out to Bob Knoss by asking him for clarification of his recent posts and you effectively high-jacked the thread and told me to ignore him. I would like him to elaborate on his comments and his references to Jerry Thomas.

It appears that they know each other in real life. I want to read their story not your story about their story.

I sent Marla a PM to which she never responded.

So, again, Mr. Knoss: give us details of your story or give us the details about why you can't give us details.

You write that you were there. Tell us more. The more detail the better.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

Blevins You say "It's time to either verify the Christiansen story or eliminate him once and for all. I'm tired of this go-around. The truth is, I have better things to do. And I can live with the results, no matter which way it goes."

You can eliminate Kenney Christansen by the three following outstanding facts about him and the FBI probably have even more reasons.

1) K.C. is too short, too short, too short at 5 ft 8 in and DB was 6 ft or more.

2) K.C. had blue eyes, the wrong color, the wrong color, the wrong color as DB's were brown.

3) K.C. had white a skin color, the wrong color of skin, the wrong color of skin, the wrong color of skin, as DB's skin color was olive.

Any one of the above facts would rule out K.C. and all three make it an absolute conclusion and the FBI knows it so Bob why don't you give it up and admit you are wrong and pull your book off the sales racks and get over it. Maybe repeating the above three times will sink into your thick skull.

Bob
Sailshaw

I may not be a weather expert, but I know a storm when I see one.

And then again, maybe you don't. You are making a subjective statement about a subject in which you admit little knowledge. Frankly, I would expect any 17 year old, serious, private pilot would be able to answer most, if not all, of those questions.

Usually when someone comments about how this is the stupidest thread they have ever seen they apparently proceed to drift on to a place free of discourse which resembles some sort of Coke commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q

See what I mean? I attached a ‘source’ for those who may not be familiar with the above reference but I should warn that a person only watch a few seconds at a time, or perhaps begin with a ‘Kumbaya’ sing a long, before going into the saccharin belly of the beast. Grow… honey bees and snow white, turtle doves indeed.

Now there is an ‘infamous’ Facebook page which has been referenced half a dozen times in regard to BobKnoss. I don’t think the thing even exists, otherwise there would have been a URL or a clicky thingy posted.

For the thousandth time RobertMBlevins……. regarding the ‘Facebook’ account we should look at for ourselves…… source please.

I will anxiously await continued silence or some ‘Poof’ excuse which have been such effective foils in the past.

Geoff Gray, as we know, got a look at the FBI files on Cooper, including the witness descriptions. In reality, the witnesses were all over the place with the descriptions and agreed on very little. See his book, pg 92-95. Also, Christiansen was heavily tanned. I have more than a dozen photos that show this to be true. Also a letter where Christiansen speaks of being 'tanned brown as a potato chip' from hanging out at the beaches in Japan.

Do you know the difference between an olive and
a potatoe chip? Or care?

Or the difference between Norwegian skin and
Mediterranean skin?

Could Cooper have been Mongolian?

Do you plan to make Cooper be Mongolian next!?

Are you in need of an Exorcism, or give them !?

:P

regards to KC, has anyone thought of looking at the photo of him coming in the door to try and see if they can get his height that way? plus the picture can give other clues in which I speak of on my photo, these are my thoughts about the picture
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Blevins: I don't know what your problem is. The FBI has already told you they have no interest in Christiansen.Nothing about this fictional story of your's pertains to this case. Keep it up and they'll lock you out of any and all Information like they have Jo Weber. Even you know Christiansen wasn't Cooper. Jerry

Blevins: You wrote:
"Geoff Gray, as we know, got a look at the FBI files on Cooper, including the witness descriptions. In reality, the witnesses were all over the place with the descriptions and agreed on very little. See his book, pg 92-95. Also, Christiansen was heavily tanned. I have more than a dozen photos that show this to be true. Also a letter where Christiansen speaks of being 'tanned brown as a potato chip' from hanging out at the beaches in Japan."

I spoke with Geoff Gray about the three facts that prove Kenny Christensen was not BD Cooper at his book signing in Seattle. Geoff was over protective of Christensen and bent the truth about the three facts to support his conclusion about K.C. However, to say 5 ft 8 in is close enough to 6 ft, that blue eyes sometimes
look hazel and almost brown, and that he could have been wearing olive skin make-up is little too much BS. Here Blevins expects us to think a sun tan is an olive skin color is more BS. The olive skin color of a person from Greek parents does not look like a sun tan. So I don't think repeating it three times can get through to Blevins as he has stuck his candidate out too far to retract him as being DB. We will have to wait for the future disclosure of the real Cooper to prove it to Blevins and Gray.
Bob
Sailshaw

Robert99: You say: "Sailshaw, YOU are hardly the one to accuse other people of having thick skulls."

Robert: I really don't care what you think and you are welcome to your own opinion. I notice you seem to have a problem understanding many posts on this thread and if mine is just another you have a problem with, then so be it.

I don't really care, I don't really care, I don't really care.

Bob
Sailshaw

Robert99: You say: "Sailshaw, YOU are hardly the one to accuse other people of having thick skulls."

Robert: I really don't care what you think and you are welcome to your own opinion. I notice you seem to have a problem understanding many posts on this thread and if mine is just another you have a problem with, then so be it.

I don't really care, I don't really care, I don't really care.

Bob
Sailshaw

Sailshaw, YOU seem to have a problem even understanding your own posts.

You have previously claimed to be a pilot who has "flown above the clouds" and "at night". Yet you don't even know how cloud heights are measured.

You have been pushing a Cooper candidate as hard as anyone else on this thread but the candidate you propose can be completely eliminated by your own recent admissions.

Nevertheless, you feel free to insult other people. And I am referring to your remarks about Blevins.

So when I hear howling winds and see sheets of rain coming down, I'm not qualified to make the assessment that it's probably a storm. I'm not a pilot. Bite me.

About the time the hijacked airliner was flying through the Portland/Vancouver area, the Portland Airport was reporting a ground wind of about 11 MPH, visibility of 10+ miles, and light rain showers. If you call that a storm, then I agree with you that you are not qualified to make that assessment. Bite yourself.

thanks for the reply, I was just wondering if the picture I showed in my previous post of him coming thru the door could be accurately measured? I also put input on what I thought about the picture and the case he had.

by the way I started a Facebook page several day ago called "who is DB Cooper" open to the public.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI