47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Beware the man you are going to interview on Sunday - if he is out of the midwest he is NOT who he say he is.

Unbelievable he will allow a witness and a camera.....!

The Person is in Unique positon to know the truths about Kenny/Bernnie and the hijacker?

Questions Blevin:

1. Tell me - did he tell you this himself. The one who contacted me said almost the very same things - but it did not involve Kenny?

"Unique position to know the truth one way or another regarding Kenny/Bernie Geestman/the hijacking"

2. What position would that be? Either he won't show or you won't show - BETS are ON!

3. You did inform the FBI of this person & the meeting - so they can be there?

[:/]Stupid if you don't - you might get WHACKED!

I can see it now - your next post after that supposed meeting....

[:/]"I can't say anything or
He didn't show has some problems.
We decided not to do the interview.
We can't discuss it."

:oIf it was me - the FBI would KNOW - NOTHING the person says is or can be validated by anyone, but the FBI or some form of paid PI with the proper equipment.

I would NOT put it past you to FABRICATE this. Since you have been caught in so many obvious misconceptions - WHO is going to BELIEVE YOU without a spy camera or video...he will not give you anything you can take to the FBI.

You are sitting on something that could break the case & you haven't called for back up? Sounds like Bull, Jax and The Rainman to me (my nicknames for some who came my way in recent yrs)

Same individual tried to use Marla Cooper....because they came out of the same location.

they have gone to the extent of inlisted poor gullible Knoss to pretend to be the 3rd person. I WOULD NOT go along & refused to fall for the scheme then they changed gears! Same characters but same MO being used on you.

Remember when Cossey got zapped... the man got angry with me just a few days before & went poof for 3 wks then Cossey comes up dead (it was Murder).

The man would get VERY angry with me on the phone & in emails. All of this happened after I found the SPOKANE connection - that the FBI ignored and I contacted them about and wrote about in the forum. HOW CARR MISSED THE SPOKANE RECORD BEHOOVES ME!
Frankly I do not think CARR looked at anything I provided him.

Even you BLEVINS - you drove right past a place I asked you to stop at & I told you I would reimburse your time and gas...You never actually made that last trip to locate Mrs. Geestman!

This BULL OR JAX makes (supposedly) several trips to and from WA and interviews a man with the last name that starts with an M in Oregon. The man claims to have knowledge of a buried item. Something to prove Cooper was (Weber). He claimed to be ill and wanted these guys to wait a couple of yrs. I guess he was buying time due to an illness. His story was very close to the story I know from others.

Then there is the story about the woman who sheltered Weber after the fact - NO not the woman in Max's book (he made her up).

A man supposedly asked to use the telephone at a store & later a white Caddy with a blond in the back pulls up & he takes them to another location in Washington....

The man picking them him up drove a very fancy care - one of three supposedly given away to Boeing employees.

Now the story is a man in WA/OR is sick & he wants to tell his story - but wanted to wait closer to his time....asked the interviewer to hold off until it was time.....NOW this was 1 1/2 yrs ago...so now he is targeting Blevins.

Wonder if the guy who met him in Oregon is dead YET?

Recently I was contacted by a man supposedly out of OR/WA claiming to be under going treatment, but the story made no sense - I think it was Knoss. Just little things gave him away...He got ANGRY and he sounded DESPERATE in his email. His story sounded TOO much like Knoss - to me.

Any of this starting to sound familiar to you Blevins...?

The caller borrows a lot of information from Max's book.
Earlier they had revealed there was another one in Seattle - Again I did not play their game - now they are after you - the gullible one - Mikie will eat anything.

These GUYS got REAL Angry with me - Remember Cossey was killed during this weird set of events and interviews....

The man also claimed to have witness....still living & proof that was hidden. Supposedly he arranged for this hidden box to be delivered to him in Missouri - it is an old Safe from Kanas & it supposedly belonged to Weber.
He even sent me a picture of it., but got his own reflection on the box.

Ever hear heavy equipment moving during the phone calls?
He gives me the name of company Duane had connections with - ? Something I had NOT told anyone - that got my attention.
That company was involved in AWARE....the caller was unaware of my AWARE connection..

Long BORING story....wish you well sucker!

I had evidence I didn't know I had - but, will the FBI even look at this? Probably not!

These guys couldn't sucker me so NOW you took the BAIT & are running with it! GOOD LUCK!

Remember this - Cossey came up dead the last time something like this went down! ONE of the guys supposedlly is calling from WA & is undergoing cancer treatment & eye surgery (at the same time)!???

They are probably NOT real - just GAME PLAYERS! One character claims to be 88 yrs old. A man who wants to set the record straight. .

Why doesn't he go straight to the FBI himself?

What a convoluted story - who gets Wacked this time?

Box is attached & study the reflection in the box caused by the camera flash!

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

"...Beware the man you are going to interview on Sunday - if he is out of the Midwest he is NOT who he say he is...."

Let me get this straight, Mrs. Cooper. You are the widow of DB Cooper but somehow Bobby Blevins is at risk from somebody in the Midwest who knows Gawd-knows-what and tried to bamboozle you back a bit in time.

Why would anyone try to trick you? You already know that Duane is the skyjacker. Why is Bobby at risk if he thinks Kenny is the skyjacker? Everyone knows that KC is not DB Cooper, right?

I don't get the intrigue, but it sure is fun to read and follow along. Chapter Two, please!

BruceSmith

"...Beware the man you are going to interview on Sunday - if he is out of the Midwest he is NOT who he say he is...."

Let me get this straight, Mrs. Cooper. You are the widow of DB Cooper but somehow Bobby Blevins is at risk from somebody in the Midwest who knows Gawd-knows-what and tried to bamboozle you back a bit in time.

Why would anyone try to trick you? You already know that Duane is the skyjacker. Why is Bobby at risk if he thinks Kenny is the skyjacker? Everyone knows that KC is not DB Cooper, right?

I don't get the intrigue, but it sure is fun to read and follow along. Chapter Two, please!

Bruce,

If Jo's rambling posts made sense, then they would be completely ignored. Instead, the more incomprehensible they are the greater the intrigue.

I've said it before but here it is again. Blevins' efforts to make a buck over KC's grave are obvious, but whatever Jo thinks she is doing on Duane's back will require a lot of effort by a good shrink to understand, assuming that is possible in the first place.

Robert99

Robert99

Bruce,

If Jo's rambling posts made sense, then they would be completely ignored. Instead, the more incomprehensible they are the greater the intrigue.

I've said it before but here it is again. Blevins' efforts to make a buck over KC's grave are obvious, but whatever Jo thinks she is doing on Duane's back will require a lot of effort by a good shrink to understand, assuming that is possible in the first place.

Robert99

Just imagine - we end up as somebody's case study. A PhD thesis, perhaps. Or a book called The Saga of the Cooper Vortex - Madness in America?

I wonder what Mrs. Cooper does when she reads this stuff? Light up a cigarette and say, "Hmmmm. What am I going to do to spin this so I look good? Call Bruce nasty and a snake in the grass? Invoke his behavior at Tina's doorstep? Ignore him? Take some meds and let it rip?"

Ahhh, the power of the pen...

Chapter Two:

Beware Bobby B

As everyone knew, Bobby B, the intrepid Cooper sleuth, headed to the Olympics for the 4th of July weekend - alone. Little did he know that a dark shadow would follow him into the woods, and no - it wasn't a surveillance drone sent by his beloved Gayla.

Federal investigators would later learn the drone was sent by a man with a Mid-western accent but paid with a credit card registered at a bank in the Florida panhandle, just outside of Pensacola. But no physical trace of the drone has ever been found, except for 5,800 bits of video data found on the Internet server of the Columbia Bank branch in Vancouver, WA.

Bobby never returned to civilization or Gayla, but sleuths at the DZ were able to determine that the Mid-western gentleman never appeared again, either.

Was Bobby B whacked? Did he take out the Mid-western Cooper crew but perished in the exchange of SKS fire? Was his 30-round clip enough to get the job done, but not enough to make sure he escaped certain death once again? How could Bobby vanish without a trace, just like his consigliore, DB Cooper?

Was Bobby wounded and then eaten by the wildlife? Was he rescued by his groundman, Brandon, the son of John C Collins, of Port Angeles?

What is the meaning of the finding of a Iowa driver's license at the trail head of the Hurricane Ridge Trail? And where are the bodies of the midwestern gentlemen?

And why were letters alluding to Bobby's disappearance received at the Seattle Times and the Oregonian signed by DB Cooper in pencil, but carrying a Yelm, WA postmark?

After much probing and six free lattes to Ayn Dietrich paid by Snowmman, Curtis Eng at the FBI announced that Bobby's exploits have nothing to do with the Norjak investigation - even before his disappearance - and the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office say that Bobby's case has been bumped up to the major case squad, which is a startling development for a missing person case where the person isn't proven to be missing.

As a result, all the tongues in Cooper World are wagging like crazy. Stay tuned.

To Be Continued....

hangdiver

Hmmmm... Does this put Ted Braden or Sheridan Peterson back on the list of possibles?

No...my Dad is Cooper...I can put him in a chute...

Hey, around here you just never know...

hangdiver

Sheridan Peterson never left the list - not so sure about Braden.

Nice parchment on your Dad. Mine went in '38. Mom in '39.

Georger I wish I could trust you or someone with what I know about something regarding your question above.

I have pictures you need to see, but they involve an innocent party to all of this. Damn - why don't you make a trip to see what I have...I don't trust anyone anymore or the computer.

As for Bruce - I have never called him Sneaky Snake - that is reserved for Cook.

Bruce - well, I do not have an appropriate name for him, but it would be lower than a snake. Snakes I can handle. Bruce is below a snake & I am too tried to come up with a name....other scum bag. MOLE CRICKET IS A GOOD WORD. We eradicates Mole crickets because the can tear up a good lawn in days....they are not beneficial for anything. Just a nusiance.

I just had a long conversation with my sister tonight amongest everything else on my table these last few days.

Duane - had a great sense of humor and my father liked him - but didn't like her husband. She just did the protype of her first book - we have been busy doing the editing on that.

It is been labled as a probably best seller. Some tweeking and it go to press. The cover is beautiful

IT is a story about her husband and her children....and the trials and tribulations of the marriage. I is a tear jerker, but it is true in a sense. It is a book every parent out there needs to read - and they will then change some perspectives on how to raise children & how we as parents make mistakes.

We all 5 of up were the products of a relative well to do family other than my father chose a woman (she was beautiful, but came for an family of nine she was the oldest. Marvelous voice - she could sing like a bird and still does.

We talked about my marriage and how Duane and I NEVER ARGUED AND HOW Duane just became the person you wanted to be around at Family get togethers...he was a take charge person and he was the the wedding & the family function ran like clock worK.

Her husband died a little over yr ago - she is a very rich widow -6 yrs younger than my self...lives in a grand beach home in Destin and her husb started the blue, red, pink and green metal roof - his was responsible for Destin becomeing what it did . A family mecca for the very rich.

We are working on getting some things edited that should not have been told...There was only a couple of reference to myself a suggest be chang,,,,but my brother is such a complect person with an IQ off the wall & well thought of. So things that need to be remove that gave the illusion he was not a goo father are being softened.

I explain that his intellect and accomplishments should be stress and to leave out the childish squabbles they had. I was the oldest and was a stand off from my famiily. I was never a child....and my mother was not ready for me when I came along. It is well written and will become a HALLMARK movie. I turned 17 while I was in college..

Growing up on a farm with horses and all of the good things we experienced and then the bad things....Her marriage until he husband die is no convoluted many would not have survive.

She did and this book is how she is healing her wounds..

Perhaps Bruce should write a book nd explore himself for the BULLY he is....but, men like that they live alone and the die alone.

She had NO idea of the fear I am living in right how....Doors double locked and the alarm set.

Too much has been going on for me to ingor at this time. Unfortunatley I have not go the time left to tell my story......

Richard Petersen - Iknow where his sone is and he does not live under hisfathers name in the 80;s Richard was in the Carolina and his son thanked Duane for what he did for him....not sure what this was.

Duane knew Sheridan from the early 60's but not sure what the relationship was - probable because Duane was big and could act really mean...and it had to do with the freedom buses. I suppose he got the assigment because of his dark complexion and he was so good with kid....and that particular bus was loaded with kid.

I have a picture of Shericans' son and Duane knew both Jr and Sr.
His last childs name was Daniell.
Any one find that ODD! I did and Daniel is a GIRL not a boyl

Very Tired - need to go to BED, but that is so MUCH I need to say and do not know where to start....I know the story, but not the motive or the reasons this man stayed aloof and untouchable.'

I really need to get to those courthouse records regard those three plot of land across from the PDX and
I am too tired..

Good Night - this will not end the way ou guys expect it to.

"Late Edit for Shutter: You understand of course that because you decided to block AB's office computers from viewing your site, (not POSTING, but just VIEWING) that some people might wonder why. Are you really so afraid of what we might see?"

???? must we go through this again Robert?

Flip flop thingy again. I thought you could view it anytime you wish?

When you are BANNED from a forum, several things happen. here ONCE again is why Robert M Blevins was BANNED & BLOCKED FROM viewing my forum.

*****PLEASE READ & UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING REASONS ROBERT WAS BANNED FROM A SITE*****

For the record. you obviously read Bruce's blog where I stated you were not welcome on my forum. I don't recall stating you were not allowed to VIEW it. then two days after the start of the forum you registered under the name DungeonsWizard. 10 days later you revealed who you really were. you were BANNED from the forum. this included your IP, just like it's done here! so, what did you do? you jumped on hidemyass.com and started taking screenshots (illegally) of a poster talking about you. absolutely nothing was said about you until your little stunt was performed. that's why you were BANNED, and that's why you can no longer VIEW it easily. you also agreed to the rules when you registered (see photo)

So, what is it you are whining about in general? it's all the fault of Robert M Blevins. it's kind of hard for you to slant, or skew the reasons Robert! blame nobody but yourself. you are not welcome on that forum. perhaps you understand now? I can provide a video if needed, or raise the volume for the hearing impaired?

This is what? the third, or fourth time explaining this Robert! get a grip dude.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

"Late Edit for Shutter: You understand of course that because you decided to block AB's office computers from viewing your site, (not POSTING, but just VIEWING) that some people might wonder why. Are you really so afraid of what we might see?"

???? must we go through this again Robert?

Flip flop thingy again. I thought you could view it anytime you wish?

When you are BANNED from a forum, several things happen. here ONCE again is why Robert M Blevins was BANNED & BLOCKED FROM viewing my forum.

*****PLEASE READ & UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING REASONS ROBERT WAS BANNED FROM A SITE*****

For the record. you obviously read Bruce's blog where I stated you were not welcome on my forum. I don't recall stating you were not allowed to VIEW it. then two days after the start of the forum you registered under the name DungeonsWizard. 10 days later you revealed who you really were. you were BANNED from the forum. this included your IP, just like it's done here! so, what did you do? you jumped on hidemyass.com and started taking screenshots (illegally) of a poster talking about you. absolutely nothing was said about you until your little stunt was performed. that's why you were BANNED, and that's why you can no longer VIEW it easily. you also agreed to the rules when you registered (see photo)

So, what is it you are whining about in general? it's all the fault of Robert M Blevins. it's kind of hard for you to slant, or skew the reasons Robert! blame nobody but yourself. you are not welcome on that forum. perhaps you understand now? I can provide a video if needed, or raise the volume for the hearing impaired?

This is what? the third, or fourth time explaining this Robert! get a grip dude.

The title says it all: Blevins Doesn't Care What You Think.
So why should anyone care what he thinks or says?

Blevins has surfaced in the Cooper affair to literally confound
people with his claims, quotes, attributions, not to mention his
personal attacks! And literally not one thing he has ever claimed
has turned out to be true.

Blevins' work is the work of a troll.

Many people have just switched the channel (to listen to raving
lunatics elsewhere or get some well deserved silence!) :D

Blevins' latest attribution to Rataczak: 'we know where he
jumped, we just don't know where he landed', is pure nonsense
taken out of context again, as Blevins always takes things out of
context. It's just the latest example of Blevins using something
someone supposedly said, taking it out of context, and claiming
something someone never meant.

The statement above may in fact be an alteration of something
Rataczak may have said, in some context. The statement is
empty in any event, because knowing where somebody has
jumped can easily lead to a landing zone - its a simple calculation.
That fact alone renders Rataczak's claimed statement, absurd.

More profoundly, Blevins is citing Rataczak as if Rataczak
was the only person on flight 305 or involved in the
Cooper hijacking who knows anything about this matter! That
Rataczak's quote trumps all other testimony from others, leads
only to a further absurdity.

If Blevins could find some other person's quote which trumps
Rataczak's supposed quote, Blevins would be using that instead!

It's business as usual in Blevinsworld.

If you want to know what really happened, read the thread here,
or come over to Shutter's site where Blevins' BS is not allowed.

:o;)

skyjack71

Georger I wish I could trust you or someone with what I know about something regarding your question above.

I have pictures you need to see, but they involve an innocent party to all of this. Damn - why don't you make a trip to see what I have...I don't trust anyone anymore or the computer.

As for Bruce - I have never called him Sneaky Snake - that is reserved for Cook.

Bruce - well, I do not have an appropriate name for him, but it would be lower than a snake. Snakes I can handle. Bruce is below a snake & I am too tried to come up with a name....other scum bag. MOLE CRICKET IS A GOOD WORD. We eradicates Mole crickets because the can tear up a good lawn in days....they are not beneficial for anything. Just a nusiance.

I just had a long conversation with my sister tonight amongest everything else on my table these last few days.

Duane - had a great sense of humor and my father liked him - but didn't like her husband. She just did the protype of her first book - we have been busy doing the editing on that.

It is been labled as a probably best seller. Some tweeking and it go to press. The cover is beautiful

IT is a story about her husband and her children....and the trials and tribulations of the marriage. I is a tear jerker, but it is true in a sense. It is a book every parent out there needs to read - and they will then change some perspectives on how to raise children & how we as parents make mistakes.

We all 5 of up were the products of a relative well to do family other than my father chose a woman (she was beautiful, but came for an family of nine she was the oldest. Marvelous voice - she could sing like a bird and still does.

We talked about my marriage and how Duane and I NEVER ARGUED AND HOW Duane just became the person you wanted to be around at Family get togethers...he was a take charge person and he was the the wedding & the family function ran like clock worK.

Her husband died a little over yr ago - she is a very rich widow -6 yrs younger than my self...lives in a grand beach home in Destin and her husb started the blue, red, pink and green metal roof - his was responsible for Destin becomeing what it did . A family mecca for the very rich.

We are working on getting some things edited that should not have been told...There was only a couple of reference to myself a suggest be chang,,,,but my brother is such a complect person with an IQ off the wall & well thought of. So things that need to be remove that gave the illusion he was not a goo father are being softened.

I explain that his intellect and accomplishments should be stress and to leave out the childish squabbles they had. I was the oldest and was a stand off from my famiily. I was never a child....and my mother was not ready for me when I came along. It is well written and will become a HALLMARK movie. I turned 17 while I was in college..

Growing up on a farm with horses and all of the good things we experienced and then the bad things....Her marriage until he husband die is no convoluted many would not have survive.

She did and this book is how she is healing her wounds..

Perhaps Bruce should write a book nd explore himself for the BULLY he is....but, men like that they live alone and the die alone.

She had NO idea of the fear I am living in right how....Doors double locked and the alarm set.

Too much has been going on for me to ingor at this time. Unfortunatley I have not go the time left to tell my story......

Richard Petersen - Iknow where his sone is and he does not live under hisfathers name in the 80;s Richard was in the Carolina and his son thanked Duane for what he did for him....not sure what this was.

Duane knew Sheridan from the early 60's but not sure what the relationship was - probable because Duane was big and could act really mean...and it had to do with the freedom buses. I suppose he got the assigment because of his dark complexion and he was so good with kid....and that particular bus was loaded with kid.

I have a picture of Shericans' son and Duane knew both Jr and Sr.
His last childs name was Daniell.
Any one find that ODD! I did and Daniel is a GIRL not a boyl

I'm not following the plot line and characters of this novel, either, Jo, but it is not as exciting as your first piece - the one from a few days ago where Bobby might get whacked by the guys from the Mid-West.

Also, I stand corrected. I am not a "snake in the grass." As Galen informed me this morning, he is the snake. He said that I am the "weasel." However, being a cricket ain't too bad, either, By Jimminy!

Jo wrote:

[blue} Remember when Cossey got zapped... the man got angry with me just a few days before & went poof for 3 wks then Cossey comes up dead (it was Murder).

Jo,

Might you be confusing correlation with causation?

Nobody is going to be murdering people in 2014 over Norjack issues.

Take the bullets out of your gun. Stop living in pointless paranoid fear.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

BruceSmith

[:/]Perhaps you need a little lesson in the history of Jo telling her story to the FBI & others.

These guys tried to HOAX me & when that fail they made Blevins a target....

This may well be the SAME 2 guys who led Marla Cooper on.[:/]

The BIG problem is they ceased to be inventive - talking about a box, something dug up & Mr. M. It does NOT take a genius to figure this out it you had received ALL of the MULTIPLE angry emails I received for several months from one of the supposed individuals.

They may be individuals who genuinely THINK they found something. NOTE the box in the picture came out of Lawrence, KS a place Duane lived, his wife had family there & owned a business & one was respected veteran & law enforcement who spent time in a chute.

(blue) - THE FBI NOT ONE TIME CHECKED this out beyond trying to establish an alibi for the ex. She had FAMILY CONNECTIONS in Lawrence, Ks.

The FBI spoke to members of the family who claimed Duane was in KS Nov of 1971 - Per the ex & the step-daughter that was NOT true. Those family members were supposed to provide only the wife with an alibi as she claimed to have been separated from Weber in from Nov of 1971 to Feb 1972.

:SAt least one family member in KS worked in LAW enforcement & Duane had told me about one in N.Carolina or S.Carolina. The ex also told me this about her family members.

The FBI never questioned a young man who was 8 yrs old in 1972. He was with his mother when she tried to commit suicide in Feb/Mar of 1972. He was there when the ambulance came.

Yrs later in 2002 (approx) the 16 yr old in 1971 told me she knew Duane was Cooper - and that she had kept some things of his, but left them in Eugene where she went to work for a man who said he could help her with her problem.

This was LONG before Marla ever entered the picture.... prior to 2002 - prior to Marla Cooper ever surfacing.

I have the dated letter to prove the dates.

What NO ONE knew & the FBI was unaware of or information that got lost on Weber through the yrs was - this Law Enforcement connection.

The MARLA story stated smelled fishy. She had supposedly been contacted by a LAW enforcement member and a PI about her uncle.

Her uncle had lived in Eugene...but so did Duane's step daughter in the early 2000's prior to her demise with an over-dose. A man in Eugene had told her he thought he could help her with her drug problem...but in a short time she is back in CA with her son and shortly after that she OD'ed.

The youngest child who was 8 yrs old in 1971 contacted me thinking I was the woman who took Duane away from his mother. He was the one with his mother when she tired to commit suicide in Feb or Mar of 1972.

In 1996 when I contacted the FBI, both were alive and well and living in CA. The FBI never questioned the 8 yrs old of 1972.

The step daughter was present with her mother when the FBI interviewed her....Her mother burned money in the shed before the FBI visit. The FBI admitted there had been arson at the home just previous to their visit...she claimed it was the kids when she told me about it. I do not know if Arson charges where filed. I believe they were if I remember my conversation with a CA investigator,

I had asked the FBI to let me approach her with a wire, but no they did it on their own and screwed it up.

When I confronted CARR he told me that family members had claimed Duane was with them on that Thanksgiving day! NOT true!

He was reading from a file & he was not the agent of record at the time of the interviews. The FBI never did contact the youngest who was only 8 yrs old in 1972 to verify or ask if they did indeed spend the Thankgsiving of 1971 with his family...Duh/!

Duane had a solid alibi because without that alibi - their own family member became an accessory after the fact....Dumb Crook. The FBI slipped up.

HIS wife (now deceased) of the day claimed they separated and she did NOT know where he was until February of 1972...it was right after they got back together - she supposedly attempted suicide in Georgia.

Her son was with her when the ambulance came.

She is with him and she is not with him and yet she repeatedly told me they separated in NOV of 1971, but that was NOT true per the step daughter & the step son.

Now I will complicate this a little more for you - both wives before and after the skyjacking had blond hair - the pictures told the story...which one was with him in WA in 1971?

Knoss has always referred to the woman with Weber as a CIA type.
But, if I validate any part of Knosses story - that makes me everything I have called him.

:ph34r:[:/]Ironic!

skyjack71

***"...Beware the man you are going to interview on Sunday - if he is out of the Midwest he is NOT who he say he is...."

[:/]Perhaps you need a little lesson in the history of Jo telling her story to the FBI & others.

The BIG problem is they ceased to be inventive - talking about a box, something dug up & Mr. M. It does NOT take a genius to figure this out it you had received ALL of the MULTIPLE angry emails I received for several months from one of the supposed individuals.

They may be individuals who genuinely THINK they found something. NOTE the box in the picture came out of Lawrence, KS a place Duane lived, his wife had family there & owned a business & one was respected veteran & law enforcement who spent time in a chute.

(blue) - THE FBI NOT ONE TIME CHECKED this out beyond trying to establish an alibi for the ex. She had FAMILY CONNECTIONS in Lawrence, Ks.

The FBI spoke to members of the family who claimed Duane was in KS Nov of 1971 - Per the ex & the step-daughter that was NOT true. Those family members were supposed to provide only the wife with an alibi as she claimed to have been separated from Weber in from Nov of 1971 to Feb 1972.

:SAt least one family member in KS worked in LAW enforcement & Duane had told me about one in N.Carolina or S.Carolina. The ex also told me this about her family members.

The FBI never questioned a young man who was 8 yrs old in 1972. He was with his mother when she tried to commit suicide in Feb/Mar of 1972. He was there when the ambulance came.

Yrs later in 2002 (approx) the 16 yr old in 1971 told me she knew Duane was Cooper - and that she had kept some things of his, but left them in Eugene where she went to work for a man who said he could help her with her problem.

This was LONG before Marla ever entered the picture.... prior to 2002 - prior to Marla Cooper ever surfacing.

What NO ONE knew & the FBI was unaware of or information that got lost on Weber through the yrs was - this Law Enforcement connection.

The MARLA story stated smelled fishy. She had supposedly been contacted by a LAW enforcement member and a PI about her uncle.

Her uncle had lived in Eugene...but so did Duane's step daughter in the early 2000's prior to her demise with an over-dose. A man in Eugene had told her he thought he could help her with her drug problem...but in a short time she is back in CA with her son and shortly after that she OD'ed.

The youngest child who was 8 yrs old in 1971 contacted me thinking I was the woman who took Duane away from his mother. He was the one with his mother when she tired to commit suicide in Feb or Mar of 1972.

In 1996 when I contacted the FBI, both were alive and well and living in CA. The FBI never questioned the 8 yrs old of 1972.

The step daughter was present with her mother when the FBI interviewed her....Her mother burned money in the shed before the FBI visit. The FBI admitted there had been arson at the home just previous to their visit...she claimed it was the kids when she told me about it. I do not know if Arson charges where filed. I believe they were if I remember my conversation with a CA investigator,

I had asked the FBI to let me approach her with a wire, but no they did it on their own and screwed it up.

When I confronted CARR he told me that family members had claimed Duane was with them on that Thanksgiving day! NOT true!

He was reading from a file & he was not the agent of record at the time of the interviews. The FBI never did contact the youngest who was only 8 yrs old in 1972 to verify or ask if they did indeed spend the Thankgsiving of 1971 with his family...Duh/!

Duane had a solid alibi because without that alibi - their own family member became an accessory after the fact....Dumb Crook. The FBI slipped up.

HIS wife (now deceased) of the day claimed they separated and she did NOT know where he was until February of 1972...it was right after they got back together - she supposedly attempted suicide in Georgia.

She is with him and she is not with him and yet she repeatedly told me they separated in NOV of 1971, but that was NOT true per the step daughter & the step son.

Now I will complicate this a little more for you - both wives before and after the skyjacking had blond hair - the pictures told the story...which one was with him in WA in 1971?

But, if I validate any part of Knosses story - that makes me everything I have called him.

I'm, not following this story line, either, Mrs. Cooper. But at least you've got the whackers from the Mid-West out and about in Cooper World. Also,, with all these wives running about, isn't there any sex you could tell us about, too?

Just askin'.

And Marla is always a plus. More please! Can illicit affairs with FBI agents be far behind????

Imagine: "Desperate Wives of Cooperland." Ah, the possibilities.

BruceSmith

A general question:

Does anyone know of any movies or TV episodes where beautiful women try to seduce cranky journalists?

Yeah, I can't think of any, either.

You need to go find yourself a prostitute!

After I posted the post below - ALL HELL LET LOOSE

After posted the story as I believe it to be true regarding the things I knew and the things I have learn - Fire Works all over the Place and I do NOT mean 4th of July Fireworks.

-------------------------------
:|:D:S>:([:/]:o

:|Whew! That post opened GATES of Silence! I have steered clear of him for a long time & NOW I remember WHY!

:(Still rants on about McCoy, Tommy Gunn & the co-pilot. SAME OLE stories..

[:/]Same old story about the blonde - who worked in the office of the FBI in Cleveland.

B|Then I tell him I am not talking to him until he tells how he knew me. Claimed he saw reconized Duane's picture on a tv program & called the co-pilot to verify it.

B|Beginning to believe that woman was his wife or girl friend and Weber just happened to charm the pants off of her!

Knoss claimed he had his brother stop by my home and the brother reported I had been drinking!

Well, seldom have I had more than a couple of glasses of wine & did NOT do that at home - it was socially.

Now Knoss has a brother he claims I have met! I assure you no one came to my home other than a writer who wanted to write a book and Doug who did the interview for U.S. News and World Reports.

I will dig that writers name up - he was local and lived on a barge he had put a house on - he died a few yrs later.....and all he did was a query letter from hours of interviews. I told him NO dice. The query letter did not have one bit of truths stated and stated he had to get the interest of a publisher....well - I just told him that was NOT going to happen and he signed off. After that - NO book or screen writer - it was going to be the truth or there would be no story.

Same RULES appied to Pasternac and he did 2 very factual articles in the U.S. News and World reports magazine.

Then Knoss claimed his attorney sent a redheaded investigator to ask me some question. NO one representing an attorney firm ever discussed Weber with me...other than an attorney I personally employed.

RobertMBlevins

About Marla Cooper: I saw a few comments back there about how I supposedly jumped all over Marla's story immediately. Actually, it took a while between the time she came forward publicly and when I dismissed it as unreasonable.

Hmmmmm....it's too bad we don't have a record on here of all the posts on here.....Wait! We do!

This is the first post about L.D. Cooper on Dropzone. It was August 3, 2011 at 4:22 a.m.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4162080#4162080

After a great deal of meticulous research, when did Robert first comment on Marla's story? August 3, 2011 at 8:11 p.m. Less than 16 hours later, Robert starts out with "There are more holes in the LD story than a five-pound block of Swiss cheese".

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4162864#4162864

Evidentally, the FBI are either brilliant or idiots. In this case they must have been idiots.

"And since Shutter chose to block AB's office computers from even VIEWING (not posting we understand, a complete block from viewing we DON'T)"

Perhaps you missed it the last four or five times? the reason is simple & legit!

For the record. you obviously read Bruce's blog where I stated you were not welcome on my forum. I don't recall stating you were not allowed to VIEW it. then two days after the start of the forum you registered under the name DungeonsWizard. 10 days later you revealed who you really were. you were BANNED from the forum. this included your IP, just like it's done here! so, what did you do? you jumped on hidemyass.com and started taking screenshots (illegally) of a poster talking about you. absolutely nothing was said about you until your little stunt was performed. that's why you were BANNED, and that's why you can no longer VIEW it easily. you also agreed to the rules when you registered.

You did this. not me! you whine that you can't see it. then you turn around and laugh and say you can view anytime you wish. stop whining about it. you are BANNED from the site. period! I DON'T TRUST YOU....so we are even B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

why do you constantly whine about it Robert? you are the only person that brings it up. perhaps you should go back to the filthy comments. it's way over due for reporting?

For someone who could care less, sure does bring it up often?

I DON'T NEED YOU ROBERT.....