47 47
quade

DB Cooper

If U are on such good terms with them WHY don't you let Geestman know a woman wants to get in touch with him about Puyallup and someone there he might have known. Which is precisely what I want to talk to him about.I will not be talking about Kenney at all.

I want to know if Geestman knew a man by the name of Stanley Gilliam and his wife Eunice (you can remind him she worked for Ma Bell)...and at one time they lived in Puyallup. Tell him they lived in the Stucco house and ask him about a man by the name of Barth.

Barth was a man who helped develope the programs outside of McNeil and ask him about a Sheriff North of Seattle who was involved in the rehabilitation of young prisoners in the mid 40's onward who had NOT commit grave crimes. They were in prison for what today would be petty theft.

Ask him if some of these guys stayed at Paradise park while working on the power line and/or CCC's rehabitating parks on the coast line.

In fact why don't you copy and paste this post on a write program and mail it to him with my address and phone number. Tell him if he calls me I will call him back on my nickel! I do NOT even have to make Cooper part of this conversation - in fact I wouldn't because that IS not what I want to talk to him about.

I want to talk to him about the past. After reading and hearing about him and the fact he knows the Woman who Rode astride a team of Horses that I want to talk to her because my husband told me about her....is she the one who used to be married to him?

KC is NOT anything I want to talk to with them about. There will be NO mention of my knowing you just that I heard the story about them and that I am more interested in their lives and do NOT want to talk to them about Kenny...Kenny is of NO interest to me.

In fact if anyone here can get me a phone number and address for either one of these individuals - I will write the letter and let you send it. I need to do something NOW because Geestman looks like he might be on his last leg just as I am. We might both need some reassurances...and some answers about the past.

Geestman could have said something in the past or the woman who rode standing astride horses after the skyjacking - like "I think that man looks like that guy who stayed at the park".

You have NO idea how all of this got started. Kenny could have had a conversation with his brother stating that he knew some people who thought they knew who Cooper was. Then after Kenny dies the brother decides Kenny is Cooper. That is how seed of gossip are planted.

Some how the idea fo the brother possibly being Cooper was planted in some manner and Lyle decided to CASH in on it. The fact Lyle sent the letter to a movie producer is all anyone with any common sense can come up with.

Sure Kenny probably living in the N.W. talked about all of the Gossip going on about Cooper. It was innocent - I do NOT believe Kenny ever thought anyone would think he was Cooper.

Blevins DO YOU know anything about Geestmans past. What he did for a living and what his interest are and what he was doing during the war and for the war effort. How old was he in 1944 as the war was ending.

You were so vested in Kenny you forgot about the feelings and the lives of the others you talked to. You are terrified I will say bad things about you - well, that is NOT how I operate. I say it to your face.

When you are looking for infomation- the first thing you do not do is alienate the person or they are NOT going to talk to you.

Think about how I have protected Tina and how I attack anyone who attacks her - that should tell you I am NOT going to ALIENATE Geestman.

Those 2 are keys to the past of the NORTHWEST...and my interest is because I knew about her from my husband and he said he knew her. My interest in Geestman is that my husband also talked about Paradise Park - he described it to me.

IF you do not do this then you ARE hiding something. I am NOT going to talk about Cooper - hell it can be a 3 way phone thing. I have never done that, but I am sure someone here can arrange it. Even if I paid my attorney to do it in his office it would be cheaper than air fare and let him know I am unable to travel to see him in person.

In fact I will pay the airfare for Geestman and for the woman who rode horses to come to FL and pay for their room for 2 days. They could stay here, but I am not well enough to host guest or to fly to them.

Your CALL! If you do not help me with this, I am sure someone reading this will. It would certainly give me peace of mind and mean I can move on - an assisted living is in my near future. Since I am NOT a candidate for living in close contact with others - I will end up being sedated and mindless for what remains of my life....there are choices, but they are expensive. I want resolution more than life...resolution makes the last 18 yrs count for something.

I don't care what the truth is - I just want the truth about Duane Weber and his connections to the N.W. I can assure you his connections go beyond his being confined to a prison there for a short period of time. If it was some form of encarceration if was the beinging of the programs that exist today.

These too people are the only REASONS I have ever listened to your stories and tolerated them.
Help me now or someone else will.

If I have to I will go to the papers and BEG them to help me find these people. I am desperate right now for resolution. I am NOT asking for much - nothing I can do will ever prove Weber was Cooper, but I can put him in the N.W. and iin an enviroment that would make sense....IF I can do that - it makes my life count for something!
It makes the yrs I have spent on this mean something!

Nothing I find will ever prove Weber was Cooper, but I need to KNOW I am not CRAZY....that all of the little details are NOT fragments of my imagination.

Most times I wish I couldn't remember the things I do, but I do! I have NEVER made any of this Crap up - I followed theories and bought into some hype, but then would step back and ask myself - WHY the hell did you GO along with THAT fricking idea?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Are you kidding? You think Bernie Geestman would talk to me now? I helped do a book accusing him of being an accomplice to the *Sixth Biggest Unsolved Crime of the 20th Century*, according to History Channel. 'He's LYING!' he told them on Decoded. Then he asked for six copies of Blast and sent flowers and a teddy bear to Decoded producer Marisa Kagan. (The woman who caught Geestman witness-tampering his own sister) We sent the books.

Whatever. :)
You think Margie Geestman cashed out her ranch in Twisp to the State of Washington and instructed the bank officer who handled the sale to keep his mouth shut on her present whereabouts because she suddenly decided the Methow Valley wasn't for her? That transaction was worth roughly $350,000.

Well...I don't know, but I wonder about the timing. After all, she said her ex-husband was involved and later sent me a letter saying that even if Kenny was aboard the jet that day, he wasn't hijacking it.

No. He was just doing his job as the purser. On the next interview she admitted Kenny was the one with her husband that week. Helen Jones says the same thing. This story came out in Twisp because I was working with a reporter at the Methow Valley News early on and spoke with people in town on my interview trips. It's a small town.

This is what I think. When people lie, you should try to discover WHY they lie. Sometimes this is the best way to the truth. Someone will figure it all out later, I'm sure.

Well by particating in this you could mend some fences, but you are so fricking afraid of a law suit you continue to hide the people you interviewed. If you don't help I am going public and ask the papers and the TV stations to help me. The FBI won't do shit!

They are the only reason I have put up with the yarns you spin on this thread...If you are afraid to contact them - that means you are quilty of what you have been accused of.

It has taken a day like today for me to stand up and say what I think and what I want and why I want it.

Amendment:

Good GRIEF!

Guys anyone who can get me a contact for both individuals please do so. I really don't want to go public with it - I prefer to have a nice private talk with both of them so I can erase this part of my life and move on! I am sure they both want vindication themselves even if it is a private meeting that can never be discussed outside of the room.

Going public - will not provide that venue for Blevins. In other words Blevins - I am CALLING YOU OUT!

The good people of this thread have put up with you and me long enough. NOW is the time to bring all of this to a head - not after Geestman and myself and others cannot defend ourselves. All they want is what I want - to know the truth and to live out their lives in peace.

Your REFUSAL to co-operate has just convicted you of that which you have denied for 3 yrs...that you USED seniors and put WORDS in their mouths. Like myself they just crawl off rather than stand up and fight back - life is too short.

They had NO IDEA what they were letting themselves in for when they agreed to the interviews.

DO YOU know WHY they won't talk to you? Go back and read the post you just made. Then go take a GOOD look at yourself in the MIRROR!

RobertMBlevins

Are you kidding? You think Bernie Geestman would talk to me now? I helped do a book accusing him of being an accomplice to the *Sixth Biggest Unsolved Crime of the 20th Century*, according to History Channel. 'He's LYING!' he told them about me on Decoded. Then he asked for six copies of Blast and sent flowers and a teddy bear to Decoded producer Marisa Kagan. (The woman who caught Geestman witness-tampering his own sister) We sent the books.

Whatever. :)
You think Margie Geestman cashed out her ranch in Twisp to the State of Washington last year and instructed the bank officer who handled the sale to keep his mouth shut on her present whereabouts because she suddenly decided the Methow Valley wasn't for her? That transaction was worth roughly $350,000.

Well...I don't know, but I wonder about the timing. After all, she said in interviews that her ex-husband was involved and later sent me a letter saying that even if Kenny was aboard the jet that day, he wasn't hijacking it.

No. He was just doing his job as the purser. On the next interview she admitted Kenny was the one with her husband that week. Helen Jones and her daughter say the same thing. This story came out in Twisp because I was working with a reporter at the Methow Valley News early on and spoke with people in town on my interview trips. It's a small town.

This is what I think. When people lie, you should try to discover WHY they lie. Sometimes this is the best way to the truth. Someone will figure it all out later, I'm sure.

Just more of the SAME ole SAME ole repetition and denials you have put out for 4 yrs now. All I as asking - was for you to put me intouch with them - and look where you took it. If you told the truth you should have NO fear regarding others having a discussion with them! In fact I was NOT going to discuss you book, but your repetitive denials made it ALL about your book!

Sorry, I never wanted to have to do this. I have asked nicely now for 3 yrs, but enough is enough!

Guys - My private email address is:

[email protected]
I have always made that public and it is used only for Cooper communications - I retired in 2004.

I have other email addresses I use for NON cooper related communications.

Amazon

I realize that whacky tabaccy is now legal in Washington... but I think BK really wants to know where you are getting the hallucinatory variety.

B|
+1

On another note; "No Sir, the case is still open, it has not been solved. No, we are not close to making an announcement. Yes, leads are still being looked in to, but we do not have any current viable suspects, all past suspects are still that, suspect, but not viable for the highjacking. (And honestly, no new evidence to suggest any new suspects. Yeah, that site, interesting to say the least) You be safe out there Officer"

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

My focus has been to look at new suspects and theories, not to suggest one of the current suspects is not the hijacker but they have been already looked at thoroughly with no resolution and others are researching them. I am trying to come up with "NEW" ideas.

The dump theory is pure logic,, create a logic tree starting from the cash at TBAR and follow it. The branches that end can't be followed. However, some branches keep going, follow them as far as possible. For example, if the cash came to TBAR from the dump in a paper bag it could have gotten into the dump many ways, but almost all of them are a dead end in logic and can't be pursued, except the demolished house/death theory.

I have have 3 prevailing Macro theories, there may be others, because no money was found other than TBAR and the case hasn't been resolved

He died in the jump.. a logical dead end without new evidence

He was a foreigner and took the cash outside the US.. matches my "NEW" suspect and I have a name, but is strong circumstantial, the only way to advance exclude/include is obtaining fingerprints and possible DNA and I will get that personal document..

He survived, stashed the cash then lost control/access to the money.. matches the TBAR cash, dump, demolished house after death theory, can be pursued. There may be other potential theories. I did find an old residential property on the Columbia Slough that looks like it had a backyard landslide into the water. I found the address but haven't taken that branch anywhere.

Probably nothing, just looked interesting..

http://goo.gl/maps/ZDTt2

http://binged.it/1biq8bs

If the cash got into the dump, it is reasonable to assume that it was unintentional.

For the demolished house/death theory, look up death records that match the right age range for the suspect in 1971, then use geography, start closest to the dump, find the addresses, compare to property record, example maybe a house was built in 1979 at the address of someone that died in 1978. you might have a new suspect, the logic branch keeps going until you hit a dead end.

Is "Coopers" name in this Oregon death list,,, any ring any bells (parse male deaths from 1972-1979) then find addresses and check property data, This is the Oregon side, but can be done for the Washington side.

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=ordeath&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=1&msT=1&gss=ms_r_db&msbdy=1938&msddy=1975&msddy_x=1&msddm_x=1&msddd_x=1&msdpn__ftp=Portland%2C+Multnomah%2C+Oregon%2C+USA&msdpn=62720&msdpn_PInfo=8-%7C0%7C1652393%7C0%7C2%7C3248%7C40%7C0%7C2125%7C62720%7C0%7C&uidh=000&msbdd=1&msbdm=1&msbdp=10&msddd=1&msddm=1&msddp=5

AND I AM NOT WRITING A BOOK,, I couldn't write my way out of a wet paper bag full of money.

FLYJACK

My focus has been to look at new suspects and theories, not to suggest one of the current suspects is not the hijacker but they have been already looked at thoroughly with no resolution and others are researching them. I am trying to come up with "NEW" ideas.

The dump theory is pure logic,, create a logic tree starting from the cash at TBAR and follow it. The branches that end can't be followed. However, some branches keep going, follow them as far as possible. For example, if the cash came to TBAR from the dump in a paper bag it could have gotten into the dump many ways, but almost all of them are a dead end in logic and can't be pursued, except the demolished house/death theory.

I have have 3 prevailing Macro theories, there may be others, because no money was found other than TBAR and the case hasn't been resolved

He died in the jump.. a logical dead end without new evidence

He was a foreigner and took the cash outside the US.. matches my "NEW" suspect and I have a name, but is strong circumstantial, the only way to advance exclude/include is obtaining fingerprints and possible DNA and I will get that personal document..

He survived, stashed the cash then lost control/access to the money.. matches the TBAR cash, dump, demolished house after death theory, can be pursued. There may be other potential theories. I did find an old residential property on the Columbia Slough that looks like it had a backyard landslide into the water. I found the address but haven't taken that branch anywhere.

Probably nothing, just looked interesting..

http://goo.gl/maps/ZDTt2

http://binged.it/1biq8bs

If the cash got into the dump, it is reasonable to assume that it was unintentional.

For the demolished house/death theory, look up death records that match the right age range for the suspect in 1971, then use geography, start closest to the dump, find the addresses, compare to property record, example maybe a house was built in 1979 at the address of someone that died in 1978. you might have a new suspect, the logic branch keeps going until you hit a dead end.

Is "Coopers" name in this Oregon death list,,, any ring any bells (parse male deaths from 1972-1979) then find addresses and check property data, This is the Oregon side, but can be done for the Washington side.

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=ordeath&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=1&msT=1&gss=ms_r_db&msbdy=1938&msddy=1975&msddy_x=1&msddm_x=1&msddd_x=1&msdpn__ftp=Portland%2C+Multnomah%2C+Oregon%2C+USA&msdpn=62720&msdpn_PInfo=8-%7C0%7C1652393%7C0%7C2%7C3248%7C40%7C0%7C2125%7C62720%7C0%7C&uidh=000&msbdd=1&msbdm=1&msbdp=10&msddd=1&msddm=1&msddp=5

AND I AM NOT WRITING A BOOK,, I couldn't write my way out of a wet paper bag full of money.

++++1 :) all ears ...

RobertMBlevins

The only thing on your list that I don't agree with is the suggestion that the money never turned up because it was taken outside the US. Sure, this is also possible, but between what Larry Carr said in his radio interview and what I was told by the Treasury Department in 2010, it would have been easy for Cooper to spend the money and not get caught, or have any of the bills traced. All he had to do was wait a few months until everyone stopped looking.

I never meant to establish that the lack of money turning up ONLY leads to a suspect outside the US, (hence my demolished house dump theory) My goal was to come up with NEW theories as my assumption is that the most obvious ones have been explored.. if the nearly 200,000 grand was dispersed into the system, I would expect at least one bill to turn up somewhere, but no bills turning up doesn't exclude the possibility that they all made it to destruction unnoticed. Further, in the context of other information/theories, there has been suggestions that "Cooper" could be a foreigner. The circumstantial details for my "foreign" suspect are mind blowing, but inconclusive.. So, this is logic, the lack of money found in the system (ex TBAR) supports a foreigner in the context of other information. The lack of money does not advance a US citizen whatsoever, it is a dead end logically. Though it is entirely possible the money was spent in the US and never found in the system, that assumption doesn't move the ball anywhere and the ball hasn't moved for a long time.

EDIT, Simply, no money turning up = US or foreigner while money turning up = US, so the lack of money is meaningless to advance exclusively a US person as a suspect.

BTW, I am not in the US, so perhaps I might bring a different perspective.

skyjack71

In fact why don't you copy and paste this post on a write program and mail it to him with my address and phone number. Tell him if he calls me I will call him back on my nickel!

Just curious, Jo. Are you still paying for long distance? You make a lot of calls and you could save a lot of money.

GreyCopGC148

1. Don't play power ball. Play local and state games without a separate set of numbers. Just 1... 50 1.....60

2. Get two decks of playing cards. Write down 1...50 on the backs.

3. Now remove the numbers that came up last week.

4. Shuffle the deck.

5. Count them out in 5 or 6 groups.

6. You will have 5 or 6 numbers to play this will cost only 5 dollars.

7. Now you have played every number not the numbers that were played last week.

8. If you live close to another state play the same numbers in both states.

9. Playing both states they draw two sets of numbers to mach [match?] yours.

10. It will take 24 months and you will win some thing mach [match?] 5 out of 6 or the big one.

Paul, I have edited your post to remove extraneous material (at least as I see it). Please check the above to see if it correctly states your "system".

Let's limit the discussion to a single state if possible, assuming your system doesn't require two states.

As I understand it, you are talking about a game of chance that uses 50 (or 60) numbers that are all in play at the same time.

Why do you need two decks of cards? Presumably blank index cards could fill the same function, correct?

Why do you count them out in groups of 5 or 6? Are you referring to the number of cards drawn in each drawing?

What do you do if the number of cards to be divided into equal(?) groups leaves you with some odd cards. That is, the available cards cannot be divided equally into the specified number of groups?

If you can explain the above, let me know. The State of Arizona has a lottery game that uses 44 numbers and 6 are picked at each drawing, which is done twice each week.

If you have a "system" that is "logical", and in all honesty I doubt it, then I am willing to give it a field test here in Arizona.

Robert99

Robert99

1. Don't play power ball. Play local and state games without a separate set of numbers. Just 1... 50 1.....60

2. Get two decks of playing cards. Write down 1...50 on the backs.

3. Now remove the numbers that came up last week.

4. Shuffle the deck.

5. Count them out in 5 or 6 groups.

6. You will have 5 or 6 numbers to play this will cost only 5 dollars.

7. Now you have played every number not the numbers that were played last week.

8. If you live close to another state play the same numbers in both states.

9. Playing both states they draw two sets of numbers to mach [match?] yours.

10. It will take 24 months and you will win some thing mach [match?] 5 out of 6 or the big one.

Paul, I have edited your post to remove extraneous material (at least as I see it). Please check the above to see if it correctly states your "system".

Let's limit the discussion to a single state if possible, assuming your system doesn't require two states.

As I understand it, you are talking about a game of chance that uses 50 (or 60) numbers that are all in play at the same time.

Why do you need two decks of cards? Presumably blank index cards could fill the same function, correct?

Why do you count them out in groups of 5 or 6? Are you referring to the number of cards drawn in each drawing?

What do you do if the number of cards to be divided into equal(?) groups leaves you with some odd cards. That is, the available cards cannot be divided equally into the specified number of groups?

If you can explain the above, let me know. The State of Arizona has a lottery game that uses 44 numbers and 6 are picked at each drawing, which is done twice each week.

If you have a "system" that is "logical", and in all honesty I doubt it, then I am willing to give it a field test here in Arizona.

Robert99

Robert,
This story reminds me of one of my all time favorite advertisements. I wished I had cut it out because it was so honest, yet deceiving at the same time. It appeared in Parade magazine about 30 years ago. It was for a device that would pick Lotto numbers for you to use that would supposedly help you win.

And, the selling point was:
"Or device picks numbers the same way the lottery does: RANDOMLY!"

At least it was honest. Any other system implies that lottery numbers are not selected by chance and if true is a lot bigger scandal even than Norjack!

MarkBennett

Robert,
This story reminds me of one of my all time favorite advertisements. I wished I had cut it out because it was so honest, yet deceiving at the same time. It appeared in Parade magazine about 30 years ago. It was for a device that would pick Lotto numbers for you to use that would supposedly help you win.

And, the selling point was:
"Or device picks numbers the same way the lottery does: RANDOMLY!"

At least it was honest. Any other system implies that lottery numbers are not selected by chance and if true is a lot bigger scandal even than Norjack!

Mark, You are absolutely correct. Even if you use a "system" and win the jackpot on the first try, you have NOT proven that the system works.

And all those bright lights in Las Vegas were paid for by people who thought they were going to beat Vegas.

Robert99

FLYJACK

EDIT, Simply, no money turning up = US or foreigner while money turning up = US, so the lack of money is meaningless to advance exclusively a US person as a suspect.

It was impossible to keep track of the 20's. This has been discussed in depth.

There were NO machines in 1979 that could check the 20's and it had to be done manually by the Bank Clerks. I believe the only time the serial numbers where read was when the 20 had to be destroyed due to age and condition. 20's were too easy to move thru the system.

Someone passing 20's in Tahoe or Vegas 8 yrs after the crime would have gone undetected other than the condition of the bills - why Cooper planted the found bills and also some others that were never found. All of the money was NOT stored in the same place. Cooper went to Vegas, Miami & NY after the crime. He was trying to pass the money off without getting caught.

There are 2 stories out there about a man who wanted to buy a boat. One in WA that I only recently heard and one out of the Miami/Ft.Lauderdale area. The ex-wife who the FBI terrified and who feared she could be prosecuted as an accomplice was afraid to come forward (the FBI scared her and she destroyed what evidence she had before they went to visit her)...she tried to burn it and did destroy the shed for which she had to face had to face charges in her locality. It was finally written off as the KIDS accidently starting the fire. I was old it was deliberate and not one of the kids.

Her daughter told me the truth, but the FBI did NOT go back and talk to the woman. The young woman who I spoke to ODed a few months later....so one could then question her story. Her mother died 2 or 3 yrs later. Addicts do lie - so all I have is her story as she told it to me..she begged me not to say anything to her mother and I never did. I did ask the mother in a GENERAL conversation one night when she was more than 3 sheets in the wind about the fire - she told me the kids started the fire.

So what do I have - nothing that is conclusive on the matter. Since the fire occured after the FBI contacted the woman and before they went to see her - it was suspicious and the daughter a few yrs later verified this. By then there was NO way to prove or disprove her little story.

I did communicate things to the FBI - 99% of the time all I got was a recorder.

The FBI was stupid to have made an appointment with the woman! Two local FBI agents in her state of residence having only general knowledge of Cooper proceeded in a manner allowing for concealment of evidence and/or destuction of a evidence. Question first and then observe should a basic rule.

She did NOT have knowledge of the crime - until after the fact....this she told me yrs later after I was able to make communications with her. Maybe she was just 3 sheets in the wind and playing mind game with me - I don't think so. She like myself (she was much older than me) knew she was at the endstage of her life and she did confide certain things to me.

Maybe she was just probagating a story as she was known for her sense of humor and teases. Since I have now entered that phase of my life - I know she was playing no games at that time.

I never forgave myself for NOT giving her my address just a few weeks before she died. After I remarried I did NOT allow her to have my phone number - because her calls in the wee hours of the morning my husband would NEVER have stood for. When I made my regular 3 month call - she had just died 2 hrs before on that Veterans day in November of 2004.

Perhaps there is a REASON all of the doors closed - but, I haven't given up on opening another door. Her youngest son would contact me after her death and by the way thru this thread. I fear my communications with him did more harm than good - but, he did validate the stories I had heard and been told by his mother and by Weber. Nothing conclusive as to Weber being Cooper but a general conception. Some of the things he told me were shocking like the TIE STORY which I have told in the thread.

The story is about the origination of the tie and in itself was interesting. The family per the source used to tell the story about the tie long after Weber was out of their lives. The clip was given to Weber because mother of pearl / or pearl was his birthstone. Ah so the little stories that mean nothing in their telling on an individual basis - but all part of the Cooper Saga. The tie was supposedly stolen from Bobby Kennedy's hotel room in Jefferson.

I really NEED to talk to Geestman and the woman. I am NOT going to discuss Blevins and it is NOT part of the exploration I need to do with them. I want to know if they ever met Weber by any alias he ever used.

I expect a innocent conversation about Cooper at a party or with friends is what resulted in all of this.
KC was part of that circle. Perhaps KC had mentioned to his family that he had friends who thought they had met or know Cooper. Lyle would have been privey to the repeating of the story over the yrs.

Yrs later Lyle (he told me this himself) was viewing a special about Cooper and decided to "write a letter to a PRODUCER" and he "THOUGHT it made a good story"! Well, when they let Blevins in the door - he assured them there was NO way anyone could dispute their claim. WELL, you guys know the REST of the STORY and it came full circle.

Blevins may actually have thought KC could be Cooper - but enough is enough. Concealment of his "witnesses" and their attitude toward him are SELF explanatory!
Concealment of his "witnesses" is the only way Blevins can profit! All I want is to ask them NON BLEVINS and NOT KC questions.

Blevins - I will be talking to the FBI about this on Monday. If the FBI doesn't do anything - then I will make an appeal for the individuals to contact me thur a media source in their general locality. I assure you when I do this the name BLEVINS will be CRAP. You can help to end this or you can keep right on probagating you "story" as you have to know there was NO way KC was Cooper.

If the individuals stand behind what you supposedly have printed as the truth - so be it. Frankly I think the are FED up & would love for retractions w/ apologies to be forth coming. Then you are off the hook - no lawsuit. If what you have claimed was TRUE then you would not consistently hammer on & on about Law Suits.

MarkBennett

In fact why don't you copy and paste this post on a write program and mail it to him with my address and phone number. Tell him if he calls me I will call him back on my nickel!

Just curious, Jo. Are you still paying for long distance? You make a lot of calls and you could save a lot of money.

I pay a flat fee for unlimited long distance in the states....approx $30 every month not including the basic service of approx $31. Means I can talk to my kids when ever I want without worring about the lenght of the call. (It is the ONE LUXURY I allow myself). I rarely eat out.

I talk to one daugs almost daily. Not hearing from me for a couple of days - she would be calling me & she cannot afford to do so. If they don't hear from me they know to contact a neighbor and see if my morning papers have accumulated....

The regular mailman also watches for this - he knows if I am going to leave I make arrangements to stop my mail, but when the box was down for 2 wks he brought the mail to the door every 3 day - just to be sure I was OK! I am the oldest person in the neighborhood...

#1. Addresses only Flyjack:
Someone passing 20's in Tahoe or Vegas 8 yrs after the crime would have gone undetected other than the condition of the bills - why Cooper planted the found bills and also some others that were never found. All of the money was NOT stored in the same place. Cooper went to Vegas, Miami & NY after the crime. He was trying to pass the money off without getting caught. A woman paying for 5 dollarsworth of gas with a 20 would never be questioned.

#2. ADDRESSES only Blevins:
I really NEED to talk to Geestman and the woman. I am NOT going to discuss Blevins and it is NOT part of the exploration I need to do with them. I want to know if they ever met Weber by any alias he ever used.

I expect a innocent conversation about Cooper at a party or with friends is what resulted in all of this.

KC was part of that circle. Perhaps KC had mentioned to his family that he had friends who thought they had met or known Cooper. Lle would have been privey to the repeating of the story over the yrs.

:):|Later Lyle (he told me this himself) was viewing a special about Cooper and decided to "write a letter to a PRODUCER" and he "THOUGHT it made a good story"!

The producer passed - and so did Jo - I also responded to Porteous's enquiry. All I did was key in D.B.Cooper and private investigators - I was LOOKING for a PI with interest in Cooper. Maybe this was a ploy by Porteous, but I did NOT buy into it. Porteous was honest with me in his reply (yea, he did reply). I do not know if I made a copy as that is about the time I was communicating with Sluggo...and I had stopped keeping things that just didn't seem to go anywhere.

When these individual let Blevins in the door - he assured them there was NO way anyone could dispute their claim. WELL, you guys know the REST of the STORY and it came full circle.

Blevins may actually have thought KC could be Cooper - but enough is enough. Concealment of his "witnesses" and their attitude toward him are SELF explanatory!

Concealment of his "witnesses" is the only way Blevins can profit! All I want is to ask them NON BLEVINS and NOT KC questions.

Blevins - I will be talking to the FBI about this on Monday. If the FBI doesn't do anything - then I will make an appeal for the individuals to contact me thur a media source in their general locality. I assure you when I do this the name BLEVINS will be CRAP. You can help to end this or you can keep right on probagating your "story" as you have to know there was NO way KC was Cooper.

If the individuals stand behind what you supposedly have printed as the truth - so be it - I WILL EAT CROW and 377 can deliver it. Frankly I think they are FED up & would love to see retractions w/apologies to be forth coming. Then you are off the hook - no lawsuit (you can make a retraction conditional).

MY TAKE:
If what you have claimed was TRUE then you would not consistently hammer on & on about Law Suits..and your "witness" would have been a little more forthcoming.

Question:
Do the RIGHT THING - but, YOU would rather wait until they decease....do YOU know what YOUR actions do for your image?

Feeds upon putrefying flesh.

RobertMBlevins

Robert99: The only time I've ever lost money in Vegas or Reno was when I took a trip there with my sister and my folks. Your mom standing over your shoulder while you play blackjack isn't that great...:| Winning usually isn't the problem. Knowing when to stop playing in one spot or another is the problem. I liked the Nevada Club and Fitzgeralds. When the Cal-Neva was still popular on the north side of Lake Tahoe, I walked out with $3,000 playing blackjack from a $100 start. At one point I was up almost 5K, but it got to be 5:30 AM and I was getting tired. My buddy finally pulled me off the table and made me quit. But that was a long time ago... B|

Blevins, It looks like you missed your calling. But a one time win doesn't mean that you will have another win in the next 10 years. Did you meet any nice people in one of the back rooms when your blackjack winnings started to spiral upwards for no apparent reason?

Red Skelton, the late comic, once stated that he had a joke that could get a good laugh in Las Vegas but not even a chuckle elsewhere. The joke was as follows: Give me the money I told you not to give me!

As for as your saying that the ransom money search would stop after a short period of time, there was a kidnapping, with the victim being killed immediately, a huge ransom being demanded and paid. The kidnapper was apprehended within a week by two civilian policemen. The kidnapper told the FBI that he had practically all of the ransom money with him when he was arrested by the civilian police. However, they claimed that he only had a small part of the ransom with him.

The kidnapper was quickly tried and executed. At least one of the policemen was under FBI surveillance for the rest of his life. Some of the bills from the ransom were eventually passed at a travelling circus some distance from the place the kidnapper was arrested. My guess is that the FBI never stopped looking in this particular case.

Blevins, You are aware that the bills in the Cooper ransom were not randomly selected aren't you? The bank clerks would not have to check every $20 bill that came their way.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'Blevins, You are aware that the bills in the Cooper ransom were not randomly selected aren't you? The bank clerks would not have to check every $20 bill that came their way...'

Right....that's why the list of bills issued to the NW banks, the Fed, and the casinos, was 34 pages of 10,000 non-sequential numbers.

So the selection of bills given to the hijacker could be easily tracked and stuff. (*laughs*)

You are kidding, right?

Blevins, You should read Himmelsbach's book sometime. No kidding.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

******Robert99 says in part:

'Blevins, You are aware that the bills in the Cooper ransom were not randomly selected aren't you? The bank clerks would not have to check every $20 bill that came their way...'

Right....that's why the list of bills issued to the NW banks, the Fed, and the casinos, was 34 pages of 10,000 non-sequential numbers.

So the selection of bills given to the hijacker could be easily tracked and stuff. (*laughs*)

You are kidding, right?

Robert99

I've read it.

Reality Check: 10,000 non-sequential serial numbers. Bills gathered in a quick-fast New York hurry. Thirty-four page list of these numbers issued to the Fed, all NW banks, casinos. All were asked to check each and every of their incoming twenties. This list available at the FBI's website. All of these entities gave up the effort within three to six months. Treasury probably didn't even bother.

Do you dispute these things? If so, I will link you to the radio interview with Larry Carr and present the list.

REALITY CHECK FOR YOU! The point is, Blevins,
you dont know what R99 is saying and you haven't addressed
what he's saying!

Go back and read 99's post a number of times. Maybe you will
git it! (but I doubt it).

You are still an ardent NEWBIE repeating lines and scripts after
four years. You seem to have too much TUDE (your word).
Maybe better to find a new hobby you can pretend to be an
expert on rather than risk further exposure to an increasingly
hostile audience here and elsewhere ?

:o

RobertMBlevins

*********Robert99 says in part:

You are kidding, right?

Robert99

I've read it.

Reality Check: 10,000 non-sequential serial numbers. Bills gathered in a quick-fast New York hurry. Thirty-four page list of these numbers issued to the Fed, all NW banks, casinos. All were asked to check each and every of their incoming twenties. This list available at the FBI's website. All of these entities gave up the effort within three to six months. Treasury probably didn't even bother, although the Fed banks did for (likely) the same amount of time. But since they see many more twenties than your average local bank, that effort was almost certainly short-term. Tellers would have been walking off the job, being asked to check each twenty against that 34-page nightmare for months on end. Have you actually LOOKED at the list? You should.

Do you dispute these things? If so, I will link you to the radio interview with Larry Carr and present the list.

I think I addressed Robert99's post just fine, thank you. As usual, you ignored any points and went for the Blevins Thing. :)
Just fine ... what!? ... :D

Nothing in your posts even recognises what 99 said much less
addresses it!

If you have some statistical point to make why not make
it and drop the TUDE & PRESTENSE.

R99 was making a statistical piont, which obviously escaped
you.

Otherwise, your "just fine" words are ... meaningless.
:D

FLYJACK

The only thing on your list that I don't agree with is the suggestion that the money never turned up because it was taken outside the US. Sure, this is also possible, but between what Larry Carr said in his radio interview and what I was told by the Treasury Department in 2010, it would have been easy for Cooper to spend the money and not get caught, or have any of the bills traced. All he had to do was wait a few months until everyone stopped looking.

I never meant to establish that the lack of money turning up ONLY leads to a suspect outside the US, (hence my demolished house dump theory) My goal was to come up with NEW theories as my assumption is that the most obvious ones have been explored.. if the nearly 200,000 grand was dispersed into the system, I would expect at least one bill to turn up somewhere, but no bills turning up doesn't exclude the possibility that they all made it to destruction unnoticed. Further, in the context of other information/theories, there has been suggestions that "Cooper" could be a foreigner. The circumstantial details for my "foreign" suspect are mind blowing, but inconclusive.. So, this is logic, the lack of money found in the system (ex TBAR) supports a foreigner in the context of other information. The lack of money does not advance a US citizen whatsoever, it is a dead end logically. Though it is entirely possible the money was spent in the US and never found in the system, that assumption doesn't move the ball anywhere and the ball hasn't moved for a long time.

BTW, I am not in the US, so perhaps I might bring a different perspective.

I almost hate to say this, but ... remember this post if you will.
It will come into play again, inevitably.

Thanks.
G.

The Skyjacker - His Flights of Fantasy.
by David G. Hubbard.

A distinguished psychiatrist who interviewed many skyjackers!

The Book was published in 1971 before the Cooper deal.

I have written this before, but all of you chose to ignore it.

"David G. Hubbard was in private practice in Dalles and CONSULTANT to the U.S. Public Healther Research Center in Forth Worth, Tx and to the MEDICAL CENTER FOR FEDERAL PRISONERS IN SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI."

As some of you may be aware- Duane Weber was in the Medical Center when he was in Jefferson 1966 to 1968.

:o(insertion into text)
One thing I did ask Weber about Jefferson - I wanted to know what they did all day and how they spent their time. He told me there were pilots and veterans in the same area as himself and they sat around and planned how they would do the BIG ONE! NOTE he did NOT mention there was a skyjacker in the group (wonder why).

Pg 175 the final government folly, referencing a Presidential Task Force & its Control System. He mentions the public pressure on the FAA to create a a special task force.

The task force was NOT allowed to examine the offenders incarcerated and they only had information fed into a computer to develop a Personality profile regarding skyjackers.

The personality profile was to be able to identify possible skyjackers in advance...but a 5% factor was too high and not things identifiable to the passengers or crew....all of this was discussed in Washington DC on July 16, 1970, Basically they abandoned the profile based on fallacious assumptions.

To utilize the results of this testing it would created what he called igendermutations of the skyjackings.

The last words on this page is his statement are challenging as he states (The accuracy of that statement may well be tested in the coming months by what happens to my federal consutancies).

Sound like a threat to me!

If I stated that Duane had claimed to have known the man - it would HE HAW! HE HAW! Then Georger would change his avatar to the precious donkey pic.

Mr. Hubbard never states in the book when he first began interviewing his subjects. I will make an observation at this time - NO ONE will get!
The photographer for Hubbard was Jack Boggan. I will let you GUY figure that one out. Maybe you need to go to some old prison records in Canon City, Colorado.

What little Duane told me about Jefferson was minute. In 2000 after the drivers license episode - he had to make an explanation regarding the JOHN COLLINS drivers license. For a few weeks he resided in our travel trail at the shop and 2 blocks from the hospital. He need to make some adjustments ot his life and the Dr felt he needed time alone. I made the arrangements and had the travel trailer moved and set up at the office.
It was March and the weather was condusive to do this. Not HOT and Not Cold.

It was during this time on his visits to the house he tried to tell me about his life - he told me he had been incarcerated at Jefferson for 16 months under that name. I did NOT ask a lot of questions - I knew he had a past but thought it was when he was a kid. This was difficult for me...to digest. He was sick and we had lived several good yrs with NO problems - now I find he is an ex-con. Knowing he was have problems with the machine - I didn't want to upset him - I tried to put myself in his place and in his state of mind.

He told me little things that I did NOT know referenced other prison residencies. He told me about a photographer he used to work for.

After he died and Doug Pasternac aquired the Canon City file with a picture in it and I did some research regarding the yrs in WA. I kept coming up with CCC's and Migrant workers and forestry. There were some amazing pictures over the yrs I found and I could never find out who made this picture or where it was made - but it was in Duane Weber's prison file at Canon City, Co.

I do NOT know why this keeps coming up and I have no explanation for this feeling that photo in a prison file was weird....I aways remember the remark Duane made about working for a photographer, but never ever knew who or when. The statement was made because of something he was looking at in a book...and that book had camps and forestry pics in it...an pictures of guys. He said he knew the guys and told me little characterists about them. I thought one of them looked like him and he said there was a picture of him in the book but someone had cut it out. I never found the book, but SNOWMMAN found some of the pictures - pictures supposedly of CCC's. It had the beds in it and he pointed to one of them and told me that was his bunk.

There was a picture of a man spreading chutes out and Duane explained what they did in that room. NO one would ever believe me - and I chased a book with those pics in it but never found the book ...

I remembered the picture of a large area - with cabins in the back and men working up a hill. I see the image in my mind and wish I was able to draw it - he told me he was there and how they built some things the boss didn't know about as suprise....they had some how gained access to the material and logs about built a cabin - but it wasn't a house it was some kind of station.

I am tired and I am rambling but somethings I have to say - and I have to say them now. I found some of the pictures and books about the places but NOT the book they were all in. Duane ran into a man at the FLEA market he had know from that camp in WA and I didn't know what they were talking about. Duane sent me to get us a soda - that was an excuse to get me away from the conversation.

[:/]After Duane died and after I understood who Dan Cooper was - I tried to find this man. Duane knew this man from WA...and either CCC's or prison workers or forestry or jumpers... I did see this man after Duane died, but at that time I had no idea of his past. I told the man Duane had died and he said he was sorry. After I found out who Dan Cooper was - and about Duane's record I tried to find him again. Found someone I thought was him, but I guess he wasn't. Now I no longer remember the one part of the name I was told. I remembered the story and the story was about that place in a picture that is instilled in my mind.

[:/]It seem that one time in this thread someone mentioned a name and I chased it and I chased the pics - while Snowmman was here. I can no longer read back and I wish I could.

Robert99

The kidnapper was quickly tried and executed. At least one of the policemen was under FBI surveillance for the rest of his life. Some of the bills from the ransom were eventually passed at a travelling circus some distance from the place the kidnapper was arrested. My guess is that the FBI never stopped looking in this particular case.

Blevins, You are aware that the bills in the Cooper ransom were not randomly selected aren't you? The bank clerks would not have to check every $20 bill that came their way.

Robert99

Robert,
Let me see if I understand what you're saying. Are you saying that there were not just these two options: Trying to check every bill that came into the banking system or not checking any bills? There was either some sort of "sampling" or choosing certain banks or types of transactions for these bills? If so, what would they be?

You don't say which kidnapping case you're referring to, and I assume it's not the Lindbergh kidnapping, but Bruno Hauptmann was captured as a result of passing one of the ransom bills and that was two and half years after the kidnapping. And, that was in 1934 -- 37 years prior to DB Cooper. Now, it's true there were some circumstances that made tracing those bills easier (they were gold certificates which were being removed from circulation starting in 1933). But it does show that tracking bills, although difficult, is not impossible.

Nowadays, all you'd have to do is stamp "Where's George" on the bill and the public would track it.:)

RobertMBlevins

******Robert99 says in part:

You are kidding, right?

Robert99

I've read it.

Reality Check: 10,000 non-sequential serial numbers. Bills gathered in a quick-fast New York hurry. Thirty-four page list of these numbers issued to the Fed, all NW banks, casinos. All were asked to check each and every of their incoming twenties. This list available at the FBI's website. All of these entities gave up the effort within three to six months. Treasury probably didn't even bother, although the Fed banks did for (likely) the same amount of time. But since they see many more twenties than your average local bank, that effort was almost certainly short-term. Tellers would have been walking off the job, being asked to check each twenty against that 34-page nightmare for months on end. Have you actually LOOKED at the list? You should.

Blevins, Hell yes I dispute your claims.

I may have been wrong about the following information being in Himmelsbach's book. He does not have an index and I am not going to spend the time to go through his book again page by page.

But here is something on page 127 of Tosaw's book:

". . . most bills [in a search] can be quickly eliminated since all the missing bills had printed on them one of the series years 1950, 1963 or 1969."

So that alone narrows the bills of interest down and who knows (other than the bank and the FBI) what else had been done to simplify the search for the loot. Also, the bills were part of a special stash that had been set aside for just such a purpose.

While on the subject of the money, the bank people in Seattle apparently had to do quite a bit of extra work to even get the money from the special stash due to the fact that the banks were probably closed, or at least closing, by the time they were aware of the hijacking and money demand. And since this was the day before Thanksgiving, I imagine that bank personnel were already heading home.

This suggests that the hijacker was not familiar with the banking hours in Seattle.

KC would have known about the banking hours and probably would have hijacked an airliner an hour or two earlier to make sure that NWA or the FBI could get the money.

Or to put it another way, the time of the hijacking suggests that KC was not involved.

Robert99

MarkBennett

Robert99

Robert,
Let me see if I understand what you're saying. Are you saying that there were not just these two options: Trying to check every bill that came into the banking system or not checking any bills? There was either some sort of "sampling" or choosing certain banks or types of transactions for these bills? If so, what would they be?

You don't say which kidnapping case you're referring to, and I assume it's not the Lindbergh kidnapping, but Bruno Hauptmann was captured as a result of passing one of the ransom bills and that was two and half years after the kidnapping. And, that was in 1934 -- 37 years prior to DB Cooper. Now, it's true there were some circumstances that made tracing those bills easier (they were gold certificates which were being removed from circulation starting in 1933). But it does show that tracking bills, although difficult, is not impossible.

Nowadays, all you'd have to do is stamp "Where's George" on the bill and the public would track it.:)
Mark,

The kidnapping and murder that I referred to took place in the Midwest in the 1950s. You are completely right about the Lindbergh matter.

I have just posted more information about the NWA ransom money. That information by itself eliminates maybe 90 percent or so of the bills that were in circulation in 1971 as coming from the loot.

And who knows what else about the bills was withheld by the bank and FBI.

At the present time (I don't know about 1971) the series year on $20 bills is just to the right of Jackson's left shoulder and can be seen by just a casual glance even as someone counts the money.

Robert99